|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Your mom liked the dog better than you....just didn't have the heart to tell you.
Sounds like you need a DOG to talk to.......... cause NOBODY cares about the stupid shit your talking..........
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Your posts not only constipate, they cause nausea as i am sure you do in person.
That's you, SSS, OA, DU lap,s , NASTY ASSES MAKIN YOU HAVE NAUSEA...
boo hoo

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Well Folks, the Bast*rds finally succeeded! They fked up my Browser, according to my Internet Service Provider and I'll have to either get a new computer or take this One to my Computer Tech and have alot of work done on it.
I hope they rot in Hell!
Hey paranoid! Who are they? How is it you think you are that important? Wierdo.
Rosie

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Compared to yours....probably. Correct...FAIL !!
Well yours wins tonight's award as the most ignorant bit<h award honey. By far you are the clear cut winner. Lmao
Kilroy

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Has been here
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Back at ya ...tranny !!!
FU.......... your the tranny!!!!!!!!!! that's why your defending your queer buddies
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Hasn't your crush, MississippiGurl," been MORE than guilty of "wolf-packing" the "Original Sassy?" Oh, I forget, transgressions are only valid when manifested by non-conservative posters.
I'm still disgusted that you read posts containing "cumguzzling skanks" to an autistic child, then scolded another poster for typing such offensive terms as "Teapublicans." You, sir, have NO moral standing whatsoever.
Is your response going to include another threat of physical violence against me for simply pointing out embarrassing facts?
Well it looks like Carol, Mary Ann and Co. are back judging for Willard and Co. and against anyone with a different point of view!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well it looks like Carol, Mary Ann and Co. are back judging for Willard and Co. and against anyone with a different point of view!
Welcome to the real world dumblapian, That's what free people do! Are you so resentful that you pretend to vote positives for everyone who "Disagrees" with you? HA HA HA HA LMAO!! You're acting like a child here!
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds like you need a DOG to talk to.......... cause NOBODY cares about the stupid shit your talking..........
i do,but i havent acted like it,i truly dint know n i swear to u bby,things will b diff now,vry,vry diff..i love u sweetheart ;(
roxy bear

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Rosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Well yours wins tonight's award as the most ignorant bit<h award honey. By far you are the clear cut winner. Lmao
lmao no,we r :):):)
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Well it looks like Carol, Mary Ann and Co. are back judging for Willard and Co. and against anyone with a different point of view!
LOOK IN THE MIRROR HIPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR DUMB ASS HASENT NOTICED IM ONLY AGAINST THE ONES THAT ADDRESS ME YOU IDIOT
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>The so-called MississippiGurl...possibly a tranny, seems to have much in common with the poster "jackson". Both worship Willard and kiss his ass as a few others do. Never saw an ego so over inflated as O-Willard or anyone so full of bullshit.
BINGO! You win the Grand Prize! Not many on here as filthy as MsHurl and the "Jackson" poster, but they are both Alter-Egos of one more that I've had personal dealings with, I'll betcha!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
By the way, Willard, I've noticed you've spent an entire day fomenting hate on an anonymous forum board. Is that how the conservative Christians' Jesus wants His followers to spend their remaining days on Earth? And, before you respond with a predictable "I know you are but what am I?" defense, I'm just enjoying another smoke break.
Well, this will be yet another "Lie" of the day. I've been on this thread and only this thread all day. I've not been on an anonymous discussion forum board at all!

Again, I'll ask you to prove this...or apologize! In fact, I haven't discussed theology or eschatolgy at all. Where are you getting this idea?
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> That's you, SSS, OA, DU lap,s , NASTY ASSES MAKIN YOU HAVE NAUSEA...
And here HE is, using ANOTHER Name! There's more, too!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Thought i was talking to DOGS !!
YOU ARE!!!!!! BECAUSE WERE NOT LISTENING TO YOUR STUPID SHIT
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
And here HE is, using ANOTHER Name! There's more, too!
WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TALKIN TO/ABOUT??YOU DONT KNOW ME FOUL
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Is this not just the dumbest thing that you've ever read? You think that Pastor is pulling a Scam on all the Congregation...or trying to?
----------
"Church Pays More To Avoid Devilish $666 Bill."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/video/church-pays-more-...
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> LOOK IN THE MIRROR HIPOCRITE!!!!!!!!!! IF YOUR DUMB ASS HASENT NOTICED IM ONLY AGAINST THE ONES THAT ADDRESS ME YOU IDIOT
You don't lie , either, do you? Watch out, your Nose is growing longer, Pinocchio!
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

BOO HOO wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE!!!!!! BECAUSE WERE NOT LISTENING TO YOUR STUPID SHIT
Most STRAYS don't listen, they just snarl and "HOWL" at the Moon, much like you're doing, "FOUL"!
666THE BEAST666

Bucharest, Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Is this not just the dumbest thing that you've ever read? You think that Pastor is pulling a Scam on all the Congregation...or trying to?
----------
"Church Pays More To Avoid Devilish $666 Bill."
Click here:
http://u4v6x.sdxrdz.qj tv.e/video/church-pays-more-av oid-devilish-211637245.html
I am who I am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••