SSS

Paris, TN

#71076 Mar 11, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
Over the last few weeks, we’ve seen Gabby Giffords and her husband Mark Kelly using the emotion that comes from her 2011 shooting in Tuscon, Arizona to demand “something needs to be done” to stop “gun violence,” and that something (according to Mark Kelly) is the ban of “assault weapons.”
He has testified to that effect before the U.S. Senate, as well as in Colorado. However, it appears that Mark Kelly is another shining example of the belief of the civilian disarmament folks that the same logic they use to try and disarm the general population doesn’t apply to themselves.
Kelly recently bought the AR-15 and a 1911-style semi-automatic pistol at a gun store in Tucson, Arizona....witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.
You got that from an NRA Mass Emailing, didn't you? Good Little Parrot! Polly, want a cracker?
roxy bear

United States

#71077 Mar 11, 2013
Lmao awwwwesy,my hubby wubby jbear,i wanted to b set on fire or crushed by a semi lmao i love u soo,soo,soo vry much sweetheart n i lways will n dont ever fuckin scare me like that again...thats soo not the fun scared either,like watchin a scary movie or c balloons dribbeling therself n mid air lolz its like being tortured over n over n over,endlessly,non mofo stop ;( ik,ik,u dint mean too n tried to tell me lolz ;p
SSS

Paris, TN

#71078 Mar 11, 2013
TJohn wrote:
<quoted text>Doesn`t surprise me one bit. Demoncrats hate personal rights of Americans but they want their rights. After this country falls into the ditch for good history will tell the tale of how the communist of the demoncrat party was the reason for the down fall.
NO, it'll tell the Story of how the Democrates kept the Nazis (Teapublicans) from destroying the Country!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71079 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
While there's much of this I don't understand, I can see you obviously failed biology!
Well, you obviously failed Civics, so that makes us even, doesn't it! And BTW, there seems to be lots of things you don't understand, so what else is new?
SSS

Paris, TN

#71080 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
Lmao awwwwesy,my hubby wubby jbear,i wanted to b set on fire or crushed by a semi lmao i love u soo,soo,soo vry much sweetheart n i lways will n dont ever fuckin scare me like that again...thats soo not the fun scared either,like watchin a scary movie or c balloons dribbeling therself n mid air lolz its like being tortured over n over n over,endlessly,non mofo stop ;( ik,ik,u dint mean too n tried to tell me lolz ;p
If your "hubby wubby" tried to crush you with a Semi, trust me when I tell you that I don't think he wants to be married to you, anymore! Read the handwriting on the wall before he "crushes" you against it! You know , there is a "blind spot" in those mirrors! I can just hear him now, "Your Honor, I just didn't see her"!
roxy bear

United States

#71081 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
If your "hubby wubby" tried to crush you with a Semi, trust me when I tell you that I don't think he wants to be married to you, anymore! Read the handwriting on the wall before he "crushes" you against it! You know , there is a "blind spot" in those mirrors! I can just hear him now, "Your Honor, I just didn't see her"!
lolz nope,i let my imagination run wild bcoz i finaly figured somethin out,i still n will lways want to b,only my jbear's wifey ;p

Since: Feb 13

Guild

#71082 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
You got that from an NRA Mass Emailing, didn't you? Good Little Parrot! Polly, want a cracker?
Nope.
SSS

Paris, TN

#71083 Mar 11, 2013
Nuh_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope.
Ok, I stand corrected...it was a TEApublican Mass Emailing, wasn't it?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#71084 Mar 11, 2013
You guys and gals DO REALIZE that ALL, and I do mean ALL of Roane County is controlled by a MASSIVE DRUG CARTEL which includes many officials, as well as TENNESSEE STATE SENATORS don't you? The drugs are flown into the Rockwood Airport and distributed from there, as well as dropped from Black Hawk Helicopters over Big South Fork with GPS Homing Beacons so they can pick it up. This is CONCLUSIVE FACT. This is the BIG SECRET they are trying to protect. This is the reason behind ALL the cover-ups and corruption....plai n and simple. People ARE and HAVE been watching for some time now. There is an "informant " among them, watching their every move, documenting everything they have been doing, and are doing. It is even someone they would never suspect...someone involved in their inner circle of confidants, rats, thieves, and criminal empire. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock....hear that? Their time of corruption is coming to a close. Very soon, Federal Indictments are coming, people will be named, officials are going down, and justice will FINALLY COME to ROANE COUNTY and call it her home.
roxy bear

United States

#71085 Mar 11, 2013
Ik bby,all u want is ur tinkywinky,roxy bear,wifey ifey lolz loves u sweetheart,only u,lways
SSS

Paris, TN

#71086 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> lolz nope,i let my imagination run wild bcoz i finaly figured somethin out,i still n will lways want to b,only my jbear's wifey ;p
Well, good for you! May you live happily ever after...just don't get behind that Semi...for ANY reason!
roxy bear

United States

#71087 Mar 11, 2013
N idk why,but i blieve u,ik its gonna b sometime sn...
SSS

Paris, TN

#71088 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
N idk why,but i blieve u,ik its gonna b sometime sn...
I hope you're not serious!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#71089 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you obviously failed Civics, so that makes us even, doesn't it! And BTW, there seems to be lots of things you don't understand, so what else is new?
I'll concede, There's much I fail to understand. I want to ask you something! Are you doing this intentionally, or what? It's almost as though you are intentionally making yourself unapproachable and difficult to talk with. I've always known you as a liberal, nothing new there, but we've always kidded around and still enjoyed some back and forth nonsense. I know your ambitions aren't my business, but I wonder if you'd take a breather and maybe recognize the variant drift here. Anyway, I'm just thinkin' out-loud a little.

I guess I'm asking that you consider the scope and gravity of some of your assertions and accusations that are launched in a very personal and bombastic way, even when unprovoked. As previously stated, when combat isn't even necessary, why fight? Take care of yourself!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71090 Mar 11, 2013
THE__SYNDICATE wrote:
You guys and gals DO REALIZE that ALL, and I do mean ALL of Roane County is controlled by a MASSIVE DRUG CARTEL which includes many officials, as well as TENNESSEE STATE SENATORS don't you? The drugs are flown into the Rockwood Airport and distributed from there, as well as dropped from Black Hawk Helicopters over Big South Fork with GPS Homing Beacons so they can pick it up. This is CONCLUSIVE FACT. This is the BIG SECRET they are trying to protect. This is the reason behind ALL the cover-ups and corruption....plai n and simple. People ARE and HAVE been watching for some time now. There is an "informant " among them, watching their every move, documenting everything they have been doing, and are doing. It is even someone they would never suspect...someone involved in their inner circle of confidants, rats, thieves, and criminal empire. Tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock, tick, tock....hear that? Their time of corruption is coming to a close. Very soon, Federal Indictments are coming, people will be named, officials are going down, and justice will FINALLY COME to ROANE COUNTY and call it her home.
Take "em down and Good Riddance to them, is what I say! I hope your info is right!
roxy bear

United States

#71091 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, good for you! May you live happily ever after...just don't get behind that Semi...for ANY reason!
thnx u n i won't ever again :):):)
roxy bear

United States

#71092 Mar 11, 2013
SSS wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you're not serious!
im vry,vry serious ;p for rl bby
SSS

Paris, TN

#71093 Mar 11, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll concede, There's much I fail to understand. I want to ask you something! Are you doing this intentionally, or what? It's almost as though you are intentionally making yourself unapproachable and difficult to talk with. I've always known you as a liberal, nothing new there, but we've always kidded around and still enjoyed some back and forth nonsense. I know your ambitions aren't my business, but I wonder if you'd take a breather and maybe recognize the variant drift here. Anyway, I'm just thinkin' out-loud a little.
I guess I'm asking that you consider the scope and gravity of some of your assertions and accusations that are launched in a very personal and bombastic way, even when unprovoked. As previously stated, when combat isn't even necessary, why fight? Take care of yourself!
Just FED UP with the BS and EVIL DOERS! They've gone too far!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71094 Mar 11, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> thnx u n i won't ever again :):):)
You and I won't ever do WHAT, again? I must have missed something!
SSS

Paris, TN

#71095 Mar 11, 2013
That little Korean Dude worries me , too!
----------
"White House Concerned With North Korean Threats."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house-concerned-n...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min Oh my 58,150
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 11 min Liberal forever 19,168
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 12 min TAMARA 77,237
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min The Anti Liberal 97,725
Who's got your vote in the Georgia Secretary of... 27 min Just The Truth 3
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 38 min Uncle Tab 158,787
Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? 39 min fubar 44

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE