Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#70469 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>hahahahah one whole week. That makes you an "Expert" in SHIT!
To hear her tell it she has worked everywhere. The truth is she was a grocery clerk and she answered the phone briefly at the local police department until she was terminated for attempted assault.

United States

#70470 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey witch. You made Spy feel bad today with all of your ranting and raving to him last night. I hope you feel big that you can make someone feel bad in your rotten old mind. You are evil x 20. I would love to spit in your wrinkled old fat face. Yeller toothed hag!
Tell me tell me te me what happened with SpY?
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#70471 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"How To Prove Obama LOWERED the Deficit In Four Easy And Indisputable Steps."
Click here:
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/03/06/how-t...
addictinginfo, huh?

"Here, little girl just shoot this into your arm, and you'll feel just fine. Doesn't that feel good?"

'Oh, Toto. That was great. Go get me some more...'

United States

#70472 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well apparently because I mentioned his heart condition that she thought was a secret she went nuts on him. From what I could gather she assumed she owned him and he wasn't allowed to visit with me. No you well know she takes things in a sexual direction but that certainly wasn't and would never be on my list of to do things. So she's basically jealous and has a huge melt down right here on line. Sad my friend, it was sad.
How are you tonight? Thanks again for all of your help.
Oh okay, Where is the post of her flipping out!! We tried to warn Spy. I wonder if he ever actually spoke with her on the phone. I wonder if now he will tell us where the other site is. I wonder if it was just another set up to wreck her mind like the last one.

Im good, worked my ass off all day and gotta go to bed soon start all over.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#70473 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
To hear her tell it she has worked everywhere. The truth is she was a grocery clerk and she answered the phone briefly at the local police department until she was terminated for attempted assault.
Who is that?

United States

#70474 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And this IS the truth. Just ask the good old boys. You know the yocal locals.

Location hidden

#70475 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Tell me tell me te me what happened with SpY?
I wrote it about 4 post up honey.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#70476 Mar 6, 2013
Willard's song pick of the day!

http://bit.ly/WUFWRn

Location hidden

#70477 Mar 6, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>Who is that?
Linda Cootet

Location hidden

#70478 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Oh okay, Where is the post of her flipping out!! We tried to warn Spy. I wonder if he ever actually spoke with her on the phone. I wonder if now he will tell us where the other site is. I wonder if it was just another set up to wreck her mind like the last one.

Im good, worked my ass off all day and gotta go to bed soon start all over.
Her flipping out is on the Camden thread. It was FB.

Location hidden

#70479 Mar 6, 2013
<quoted text>Hey girl, what have I missed?? She and spy broke up??? No fing way! Tell me tell me tell me.

It's on the Camden Threads the topic is called, Hello and it's on page 14 honey.
i belong to u

United States

#70480 Mar 6, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
addictinginfo, huh?
"Here, little girl just shoot this into your arm, and you'll feel just fine. Doesn't that feel good?"
'Oh, Toto. That was great. Go get me some more...'
i wants some ;(

United States

#70481 Mar 6, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's on the Camden Threads the topic is called, Hello and it's on page 14 honey.
Wait!!! Be careful, this whole "Break up" with spy and L. Cooter, could be a set up. So whom ever try's to contact Spy privately will expose whom they are. DO NOT GIVE OUT ANY PERSONAL INFO. YOU MIGHT GET REALLY REALLY SCREWED. Doing it just to befriend us and then turn around and give wack job all the inside scoop.

Location hidden

#70482 Mar 6, 2013
"Optimistic Tone At Obama-GOP Dinner."

Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/optimis...

United States

#70483 Mar 6, 2013
Nighty night

Location hidden

#70484 Mar 6, 2013
Nighty night
Good night my friend.
i belong to u

United States

#70485 Mar 6, 2013
Whys ;(
no one cares

Astana, Kazakhstan

#70486 Mar 6, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Optimistic Tone At Obama-GOP Dinner."
Click here:
http://www.politico.com/story/2013/03/optimis...
no one cares
i belong to u

United States

#70488 Mar 6, 2013
Gn
i belong to u

United States

#70489 Mar 6, 2013
I seepys ;(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min TAMARA 79,409
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min fitness-guru 64,762
Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 12 min My thought 6,032
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Limbertwig 165,474
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 56 min You Damn Fool 91
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cyrus5590 61,493
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,293
More from around the web