Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#69724 Mar 3, 2013
"Has The Bull Market In Stocks Become 'Too Big To Fail'?"

("The Federal Reserve's efforts to keep the U.S. economy growing may not work unless the stock market keeps moving higher.")

Click here:
http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-0303-bu...
jk supporter

United States

#69725 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's for us to know and you to find out.:)
and you wonder why you are despised by all
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69726 Mar 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You Really-Really don't expect SSS to get it right EVERY time do you, Willard? She changes names so frequently to agree with herself and run others down that it gets harder to type each name correctly, Especially at her advanced degree of mental incompetence.
I think you're on to somethin here, Tarzan..at least we could agree with "ourselves". LMAO! Think about it..even if I did disagree with myself and called me an azz-hole, no-one would be pissed but me! Yeah, I think this is a breakthrough~!
LUNG

Chattanooga, TN

#69727 Mar 3, 2013
I AM LUNG!!!

Location hidden

#69728 Mar 3, 2013
I guess a 24-hour monthly ovulation period with a possible extra 2 days post life of the Female Egg, AND Contraction has nothing to do with it! How little these Teapublican, Women in particular. know abou their own bodies and ALL of them have no clue, obviously, about what causes pregnancy! I'll bet sex is just something the Women "ENDURE" to keep those Dumbass Men that married them from leaving! And I'll bet the Men are the lousiest KISSERS on the Planet because they do so rarely, and NEVER during the sex act! AND, I'll bet their idea of Foreplay is "Get in the Truck, Bit*h'! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID People!
----------
"TEApublican Claims That Pregnancy From Rape Is Rare 'Because The Body Is Traumatized'."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/teapublican-claims-that-preg...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69729 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Willard, if you and Cornbread plan to raid my frig, again, I'm going to fix YOU a Fruit Salad. You'll still get the sugar, but at least, you'll get some health benefits from it, too. Somebody's got to get you off those "too many" donuts.:)
BTW, why did you Guys crawl through the window, the door was unlocked? But, thanks for putting the screen back on when you left.:)
O.k., this is a problem! First of all, it was Cornbread's idea to go through the window...I think he's a congenital delinquent "AND" a complete moron! Look, we first had trouble peering into the window because it was too high. I then told Cornbread we should trade places so I could stand on "HIS" shoulders instead of him standing on mine. He then asked "OK, but why"! I had to think fast and told him it would be easier to get higher that way because I'm taller than he is! I couldn't believe it when he said "Oh, OK..that makes perfect sense"! He actually bought it. What a complete MORON! LMAOX2!!!! Later!

Location hidden

#69730 Mar 3, 2013
And one more thing about the TEApublican Women...they remind me of the old joke where the Husband says about sex with his Wife, "I didn't know I'd hurt her 'til she moved"!

Location hidden

#69731 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
O.k., this is a problem! First of all, it was Cornbread's idea to go through the window...I think he's a congenital delinquent "AND" a complete moron! Look, we first had trouble peering into the window because it was too high. I then told Cornbread we should trade places so I could stand on "HIS" shoulders instead of him standing on mine. He then asked "OK, but why"! I had to think fast and told him it would be easier to get higher that way because I'm taller than he is! I couldn't believe it when he said "Oh, OK..that makes perfect sense"! He actually bought it. What a complete MORON! LMAOX2!!!! Later!
WILLARD, you made me laugh out loud! But, you know that deep down, we both love Cornbread, too! LMAO!

Location hidden

#69732 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
I guess a 24-hour monthly ovulation period with a possible extra 2 days post life of the Female Egg, AND Contraction has nothing to do with it! How little these Teapublican, Women in particular. know abou their own bodies and ALL of them have no clue, obviously, about what causes pregnancy! I'll bet sex is just something the Women "ENDURE" to keep those Dumbass Men that married them from leaving! And I'll bet the Men are the lousiest KISSERS on the Planet because they do so rarely, and NEVER during the sex act! AND, I'll bet their idea of Foreplay is "Get in the Truck, Bit*h'! STUPID, STUPID, STUPID People!
----------
"TEApublican Claims That Pregnancy From Rape Is Rare 'Because The Body Is Traumatized'."
Click here:
http://aattp.org/teapublican-claims-that-preg...
Correction: contraception...
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69733 Mar 3, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Darn you Willard. Now I gotta go get some donuts. As Jerry Clower would say, Youu "done flung a cravin' on me". LOL
I never met Jerry, but he sounds like someone I can relate to. It's hard to explain, but when I tasted my first donut....I knew right then I was gonna' love 'em! After consulting with friends, associates, family, clergy, neighbors and my cardiologist I decided right then to come out! Yes, screw the cardiologist...it wasn't a perfect consensus. Anyway, I'm now interviewing "Fat" doctors before paying another nazi to disagree with me about everything! I'm so done with that!

I like this: " Youu "done flung a cravin' on me" idea! I'm gonna' try singin' that to the old Jerry Lee Lewis song.....somthin' about - whole lota shakin' goin' on? well...maybe not. later!
roxy bear

United States

#69734 Mar 3, 2013
Awwwesy,lmao bby not ur hero,ur wife,ur light
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter wrote:
<quoted text> Im sure it does.......... but I just added my hero,s name to mine <this time> guess you could say I learned from the best.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69735 Mar 3, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
WILLARD, you made me laugh out loud! But, you know that deep down, we both love Cornbread, too! LMAO!
Of course, that's why I gig him!
roxy bear

United States

#69736 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you're on to somethin here, Tarzan..at least we could agree with "ourselves". LMAO! Think about it..even if I did disagree with myself and called me an azz-hole, no-one would be pissed but me! Yeah, I think this is a breakthrough~!
i loved watching tarzan wen i was a little girl...
roxy bear

United States

#69738 Mar 3, 2013
It is vry,vry,vry funny tho lmao i had my head n the freezer n turned blue bcoz wat smoking did to my lungs then immediately smoked rt after...mayb while my head was n the freezer...idk,dnt remember lolz
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69740 Mar 3, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> i loved watching tarzan wen i was a little girl...
I'm glad there was at least a secure moment in your...life!
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69741 Mar 3, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
It is vry,vry,vry funny tho lmao i had my head n the freezer n turned blue bcoz wat smoking did to my lungs then immediately smoked rt after...mayb while my head was n the freezer...idk,dnt remember lolz
Well, that would do it!!
BOO HOO Crazy Cooter

Martin, TN

#69742 Mar 3, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
Smoke you another one and get back in the freezer you will be ok
roxy bear

United States

#69743 Mar 3, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad there was at least a secure moment in your...life!
yea,reading,writing n watching fairy tales or wat i c as how i wld love to live n romance movies,as i c them to b of true romance that was not jst made up from a story,well that i feel n my heart.tarzan,he protected the animals n loved n respected them n lived with them,not jst among them n he treated them rt n took the time to learn to communicate with them n eat with them,not eat them...lolz
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#69744 Mar 3, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> yea,reading,writing n watching fairy tales or wat i c as how i wld love to live n romance movies,as i c them to b of true romance that was not jst made up from a story,well that i feel n my heart.tarzan,he protected the animals n loved n respected them n lived with them,not jst among them n he treated them rt n took the time to learn to communicate with them n eat with them,not eat them...lolz
Yeahhhh, I'm with it here..I think! I'm glad we have a resident gorilla expert amoung us. Yes..I really mean it! It's not that I don't like gorillas, I just like barbeque ribs and chicken better!:) LMAO!!

Location hidden

#69745 Mar 3, 2013
roxy bear wrote:
<quoted text> yea,reading,writing n watching fairy tales or wat i c as how i wld love to live n romance movies,as i c them to b of true romance that was not jst made up from a story,well that i feel n my heart.tarzan,he protected the animals n loved n respected them n lived with them,not jst among them n he treated them rt n took the time to learn to communicate with them n eat with them,not eat them...lolz
Awww, if only Men and Women could learn to treat each other as well, in their relationships!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 min WTSenior 1,521
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Yes it is me 65,041
Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... 10 min voter 3
Who's got your vote in the Michigan Senate race? 14 min stubby 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Living Wage 4,411
Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... 22 min Rackball 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 38 min Obama Bitches 99,389
More from around the web