Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,136)

Showing posts 62,701 - 62,720 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LUNG

Pageland, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Vote LUNG for governor!

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>If you're actually trying to be sincere in all this begging, I gotta tell you, rose/bella rose/roxy/roxy b, that has got to be the most contrived, phony, bunch of bull that I have ever read! A Man would have to be a complete Imbecile to think you really mean any of it. "Sex is a bond between you and I"...well, first of all, proper English is, "You and Me" (not, "I"), but that's irrelevant! What is relevant, is that I'll bet you done more "bonding" with more different Men than you can remember!
Leave the Poor Guy alone, it's obvious to everybody that he's definitely better off without you!
Women like you give all other SINCERE Women a very bad image! No wonder some Men are so distrustful of Women. If they were involved with a Woman like you, I can't and don't blame them!
Lord, you're giving me a headache!
You give yourself a headache by poking your nose into other peoples affairs. While you are telling this poor soul how to use proper grammar have you written a post full of capital letters all thru the sentencing.

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Vice President Joe Biden told Field & Stream magazine in an interview published Monday, "[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."

Coincidentally, a 22-year-old man in Virginia Beach, Va., was charged Monday with reckless handling of a firearm after doing just that a couple days earlier.

Oh...and you remember crazy Uncle Joe also said that to scare off an intruder - all you have to do is shoot your double barrel shotgun in your backyard!

Well...New Castle County Police have arrested a Wilmington, Delaware man they say fired several gunshots from the rear of his home toward I-95.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
It is absolutely IMPERATIVE that each and every one of you watch this, PLEASE!
----------
"Fiscal Cliff? A Billionaire With A Conscience Explains How TEApublicans Built That! WATCH THIS VIDEO!
Click here:
http://aattp.org/fiscal-cliff-a-billionaire-w...
OK. I watched it. What did it have to do with Fiscal cliff? He spent the entire video pushing taxing the rich. Didn't say a word about any fiscal cliff.

Do you just make stuff up?

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

.....so this morning I hAD the news on and there is a Dem-Lib Senator going on and on about the 700,000+ jobs that are going to be lost if the spending cuts go into place etc, etc

Then....the VERY next piece is about John F'n Kerry (D) meeting in Syria and pledging $60 MILLION in aid.

Anyone else see something wrong here? Or are the Dem-Libs continuing to speak out of both sides of their mouths???
Pete

Oranjestad, Aruba

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

I can find no less than 100 articles saying more taxes on the rich does nothing to help our situation. I've posted several already. You can find anything on the Internet to back ones opinion, for or against

Guild

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning Sequestrians!!!

I'm Jjst wondering how the dawn of the age of sequestration has affected all you others. My animals are packing up and leaving the farm and the sun won't shine here. My car would've been repo'd, but the repo man lost his job.

But I still have internet. Thank you Al Gore!!
sassy blows men

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're actually trying to be sincere in all this begging, I gotta tell you, rose/bella rose/roxy/roxy b, that has got to be the most contrived, phony, bunch of bull that I have ever read! A Man would have to be a complete Imbecile to think you really mean any of it. "Sex is a bond between you and I"...well, first of all, proper English is, "You and Me" (not, "I"), but that's irrelevant! What is relevant, is that I'll bet you done more "bonding" with more different Men than you can remember!
Leave the Poor Guy alone, it's obvious to everybody that he's definitely better off without you!
Women like you give all other SINCERE Women a very bad image! No wonder some Men are so distrustful of Women. If they were involved with a Woman like you, I can't and don't blame them!
Lord, you're giving me a headache!
sassy or nasty as you are well known by everywhere you go.You have no room to judge someone's sex life.I mean you beg for attention on here with fake avatars and flirting with evey man you can.Funny thing is no real man wants you. You are a desperate slut with no life and no man. You will never be more than a troll looking for attention
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
.....so this morning I hAD the news on and there is a Dem-Lib Senator going on and on about the 700,000+ jobs that are going to be lost if the spending cuts go into place etc, etc
Then....the VERY next piece is about John F'n Kerry (D) meeting in Syria and pledging $60 MILLION in aid.
Anyone else see something wrong here? Or are the Dem-Libs continuing to speak out of both sides of their mouths???
I heard that on the news yesterday, and the 60 mil is on top of the 50 mil we have already given them. It didn't sit well with me either since there are known al-Queda in their ranks. Seems at some point we would learn to stop giving them money and weapons to attack us!
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Vice President Joe Biden told Field & Stream magazine in an interview published Monday, "[if] you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door."
Coincidentally, a 22-year-old man in Virginia Beach, Va., was charged Monday with reckless handling of a firearm after doing just that a couple days earlier.
Oh...and you remember crazy Uncle Joe also said that to scare off an intruder - all you have to do is shoot your double barrel shotgun in your backyard!
Well...New Castle County Police have arrested a Wilmington, Delaware man they say fired several gunshots from the rear of his home toward I-95.
I think Lowes lobbied Joe on the door thing but I'm guessing he forgot to mention the windows and kitchen cabinets.
I myself shoot at the stars I'm going to make sure these beings from other planets don't get any ideas and think they are going to come here and abduct me and my family.
You really have to plan ahead of time.I take no chances.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
Good Morning Sequestrians!!!
I'm Jjst wondering how the dawn of the age of sequestration has affected all you others. My animals are packing up and leaving the farm and the sun won't shine here. My car would've been repo'd, but the repo man lost his job.
But I still have internet. Thank you Al Gore!!
We've been sequestered! You know, Obama has been making like these cuts are going to be the end of the world, so I figured I'd help him out with a cut that I would make.

It seems that the FBI leased some Gulfstream private jets in 2007 to help with fighting global terrorism. The bureau said they were needed to whisk FBI counterterrorism agents on a moment's notice to global hotspots for investigations, transporting terrorists, dispatching equipment and returning evidence to Washington for testing. The bureau, in seeking budget approval, has told Congress over the years that the jets were used for "crucial missions" into Iraq and "fast-moving investigations and crisis situations" in places such as Afghanistan. Who could argue with that logic?

Well,‘ceptin that the GAO did their job, and found that they don’t do much terrorist interceptin’ and equipment deliverin’. No, turns out that these jets, a favorite of the CEO crowd, are the personal transportation for our beloved Eric Holder. No wonder he didn’t want to leave the job.

“The bureau's state-the-art, sleek Gulfstream V jets logged 60 percent of their hours between 2007 and 2011 on "non-mission flights" that cost taxpayers $11.4 million, according to an investigation by the Government Accountability Office obtained by the Washington Guardian.
The travel included 88 personal trips for Holder and former Republican Attorney General Michael Mukasey, who stepped down in 2009, and 10 for Mueller, the review found.”

Oh, and looky here:“Taxpayers were reimbursed only pennies on the dollar for those personal trips under the current rules, the audit found.“
Personal trips. Pennies on the dollar.

And it’s not like these are the only planes they could use.

“The FBI, however, had a smaller Citation jet that was used for years to transport former FBI Director Louis Freeh on business trips, as well as a Haviland Dash 8 turboprop that other officials have used. Those are much cheaper to operate. But since 2007, those smaller aircraft were used only about a third of the time for Mueller, Holder and Mukasey, as the bureau opted for the larger, more luxurious Gulfstream counterterrorism jets for executive travel, the GAO found.”

Hey. If yer a powerful gumint figger, you don’t want to be seen on no substandard, slow turbo-prop, would you?

Meanwhile, Holder said just the other day, that we’re all gonna die because of FBI agent layoffs. Well, SOMEONE has to pay for those airplanes…..

http://www.washingtonguardian.com/taken-ride-...
LUNG

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

End all problems. Vote for LUNG!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Sshhhhhhh! We don’t want anyone to hear this. Obama has a plan to cut back. But while he’s making like the sky is falling due to sequestration, he whispering his plan, Here’s a few tidbits of “The Plan”.

• His plan to "strengthen" unemployment insurance is labeled as a cut, but it's really a $50 billion tax hike.

• The $35 billion from the federal worker retirement programs involves boosting worker contributions.

• Most of the $35 billion in Medicare savings comes from charging wealthy seniors more.

• The $140 billion in "reduced payments to drug companies" are in fact rebates Obama wants drugmakers to pay Uncle Sam for selling drugs to poor seniors.
• Then there's the $45 billion in spectrum fees and asset sales that Obama lists as spending reductions.

“Viewed correctly, it turns out that more than $300 billion — about a third — of Obama's proposed "spending cuts" are actually revenue increases.
As a result, instead of $1.2 trillion in spending cuts called for by the sequester over the next decade, Obama would add more than $1 trillion in revenues, while cutting outlays only about $600 billion. And much of those aren't real cuts, but tiny reductions in projected spending growth over the next decade.

I like that. The new word to replace tax is revenue. Now, if they can only come up with a word to obfuscate "increase".

Read More At IBD: Obama's Sequester Math:$300 Billion In New Revenues Called 'Spending Cuts'- Investors.com http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Sshhhhhhh! We don’t want anyone to hear this. Obama has a plan to cut back. But while he’s making like the sky is falling due to sequestration, he whispering his plan, Here’s a few tidbits of “The Plan”.

• His plan to "strengthen" unemployment insurance is labeled as a cut, but it's really a $50 billion tax hike.

• The $35 billion from the federal worker retirement programs involves boosting worker contributions.

• Most of the $35 billion in Medicare savings comes from charging wealthy seniors more.

• The $140 billion in "reduced payments to drug companies" are in fact rebates Obama wants drugmakers to pay Uncle Sam for selling drugs to poor seniors.
• Then there's the $45 billion in spectrum fees and asset sales that Obama lists as spending reductions.

“Viewed correctly, it turns out that more than $300 billion — about a third — of Obama's proposed "spending cuts" are actually revenue increases.
As a result, instead of $1.2 trillion in spending cuts called for by the sequester over the next decade, Obama would add more than $1 trillion in revenues, while cutting outlays only about $600 billion. And much of those aren't real cuts, but tiny reductions in projected spending growth over the next decade.

I like that. The new word to replace tax is revenue. Now, if they can only come up with a word to obfuscate "increase".

Read More At IBD: Obama's Sequester Math:$300 Billion In New Revenues Called 'Spending Cuts'- Investors.com http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0228...
Follow us:@IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook
Good post!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. I watched it. What did it have to do with Fiscal cliff? He spent the entire video pushing taxing the rich. Didn't say a word about any fiscal cliff.
I never said a word about it saying anything about the Fiscal Cliff.
But, it did explain in detail, from a Billionaire who creates and sells Businesses why this LIE that the Super Wealthy and Big Business create jobs BECAUSE they pay little or no Taxes!
IT IS A LIE the Crap you're telling People and claim to believe! A LIE AND NOTHING BUT A LIE!
If you refuse to see that, it is willful ignorant and total denial, on your part and EVERYTHING else that any of you TEApublicans should be dismissed and nothing , but PURE BULLCHIT!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

The small people with disposable income create the jobs, however that's not happening because the government and big companies are stealing from us. For example every now and then a new charge is on my bills that takes hours of telephone calls to have removed and get credited back. Then you have downsizing products as the price goes up that's another story.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
And just another way to prove that everything you say is Batchit Crazy Ramblings of a Delusional Mind, you're saying that I am the Man in the Video, that I'm the Billionaire that's speaking and telling you in detail how business REALLY works and what makes it successful and why they hire People and create jobs!
Brainwashed People who just keep repeating what they are told to say, without any ability to question any of it and are in complete denial about how wrong they are, even when it's shown and proven to them...are CRAZY and should not be listened to about ANYTHING they said...NOTHING!
You have NO KNOWLEDGE, you have NO ABILITY TO THINK FOR YOURSELF, NO ABILITY TO LEARN, NO COMMON SENSE, and NO ABILITY TO DO ANYTHING except spout this INSANE PROPAGANDA over and over and over, again!
Everything you say should be totally dismissed and ignored! And frankly, you shouldn't even be allowed to vote because of the damage you've done to this Country by voting in the People just like you, who are in the process of destroying this Country RIGHT NOW!
bella rose

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

My soul

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Nuh_ wrote:
NO! We've always done it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
I can find no less than 100 articles saying more taxes on the rich does nothing to help our situation. I've posted several already. You can find anything on the Internet to back ones opinion, for or against
From Billionaires that create and sell Companies? Stop with the misrepresentations and the Spin...we're sick of it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 62,701 - 62,720 of140,563
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••