Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#68349 Feb 20, 2013
Myth wrote:
Sassy says she does not like games, yet she seems to be the one that does nothing but play games on here.
It also seems mg must be a family member since she knows so much about sassy.
If you can't tell a Poster who doesn't do anything , but Lie and make up stuff about me and My Family...you REALLY don't need to be on Topix because you are extremely naive and gullible...and Topix is a dangerous Place for Posters who are that easily fooled!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#68350 Feb 20, 2013
Smelly Sassy Senior wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you Over-exlaxed. You are AT LEAST "INTELLIGENT ENOUGH" to know those are "MY" legs in the video. You have once again, in due course, in spite of Willard, in spite of all, in spite of Suzanne Somers, in spite of reality agreed with me - "PUNK"!.....I'm sorry, I didn't mean that, sort of! I want to thank you by singing the rest of this post, if you don't mind.
This is a song "I've" written for the occasion, titled "You light up my life"! First, That "Lying" Debbie Boone is a tea-publican plagiarist working to destroy the world with her stupidity, crazy ideas, good looks and poise alone. I can't stand her but I love the first verse!
THIS SHOULD BE SUNG TO THE MUSIC TO: "YOU LIGHT UP MY LIFE" (Debbie Boone Singer)- AND A LIAR!!! LIAR!!! LIAR!!!
So many nights I sit by my window
Waiting for someone to sing me his song
So many dreams I kept deep inside me
Alone in the dark but now
You've come along
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
and fill my nights with song
Rollin' at sea, adrift on the water - My God, I love this part!
Could it be finally I'm turning for home?
Finally, a chance to say hey,
I love You
Never again to be all alone
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
You light up my life
You give me hope
To carry on
You light up my days
It can't be wrong
When it feels so right
'Cause You
You light up my life
I'm sorry..I'm just touched right now. I'll have to finish what I wanted to say tomorrow.
You're "touched" alright...

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#68351 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read an Article a few days ago, that had Sears listed as one of the Companies predicted to go out of business. We will see if they fail or if they somehow manage to hang on. I wonder what that will mean for Target or Kmart (which One was it?) since they bought out Sears, some while back.
It was said one time that K Mart bought Sears then another time that Sears bought K Mart. Myself I don't think Sears will ever go away completely.
Myth

Irving, TX

#68352 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't tell a Poster who doesn't do anything , but Lie and make up stuff about me and My Family...you REALLY don't need to be on Topix because you are extremely naive and gullible...and Topix is a dangerous Place for Posters who are that easily fooled!
This has nothing to do with Topix.
Clark Kent

Grimsley, TN

#68354 Feb 20, 2013
just cool it
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68355 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
He was actually making fun of the Teapublicans and their crazy obsession with Obama not working 24/7/365. It's called "sarcasm"!
Frankly I wish he would go on a permanent vacation.I wish all of DC to be on a permanent vacation.
I want DC vacated permanently.
The Change You Can Believe In was in the end you will be lucky if you make 50 cents an hour.

Location hidden

#68356 Feb 20, 2013
Do you think this might be a Married Man, or a Lesbian, trying to tell me something , while disguising it with Insults and Bashing??? LMAO! If it is, well just PM me, it would be alot less work and effort and I might take you seriously, then.
Oh, unless you're a Lesbian, then...NEVERMIND!
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#68357 Feb 20, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should just ignore him, I do. Perverts always have these disgusting fantasies!
perverts... disgusting... fantasies... upchuckles ;)

Location hidden

#68359 Feb 20, 2013
SpySpy wrote:
<quoted text>It was said one time that K Mart bought Sears then another time that Sears bought K Mart. Myself I don't think Sears will ever go away completely.
I've wondered if it was bought as a Tax Write-off.
Myth

Irving, TX

#68360 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
Do you think this might be a Married Man, or a Lesbian, trying to tell me something , while disguising it with Insults and Bashing??? LMAO! If it is, well just PM me, it would be alot less work and effort and I might take you seriously, then.
Oh, unless you're a Lesbian, then...NEVERMIND!
Wow, you really are clueless. Where did I bash you? And if I'm a lesbian, then you are Laura Bush. lmao

Location hidden

#68361 Feb 20, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Frankly I wish he would go on a permanent vacation.I wish all of DC to be on a permanent vacation.
I want DC vacated permanently.
The Change You Can Believe In was in the end you will be lucky if you make 50 cents an hour.
You better stop and think about all the things "DC" does that makes your life livable, before you wish it was "vacated". None of us would last a Month without it and it would be a gruesome 30-day death, too.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68362 Feb 20, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
perverts... disgusting... fantasies... upchuckles ;)
If this is your job application, the three listed qualities are pretty rough, but the personal reference at the end will sink it!

Location hidden

#68363 Feb 20, 2013
Myth wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, you really are clueless. Where did I bash you? And if I'm a lesbian, then you are Laura Bush. lmao
Sorry! Some of the Trolls jumped in between the Posts. I was referring to the "Debbie Boone, You Light up Life" Post and Poster. I should have Quoted it, but it was so long, I wasn't sure that I would have room to make a Post, if I did.
I don't remember the Poster's name and I'm not going back to look, since Names mean "Nothing", anymore, but that's the Post I was replying to. Again, Sorry, if it wasn't you and I don't THINK that it was.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#68365 Feb 20, 2013
WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
If this is your job application, the three listed qualities are pretty rough, but the personal reference at the end will sink it!
No, I was pointing them out in yours and the way you spend all your nights on topix.

Location hidden

#68366 Feb 20, 2013
Trust me, Folks, I can keep this Avatar thing up, as long as the Trolls can!

I gotta million of 'em! Lol!
Myth

Irving, TX

#68367 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry! Some of the Trolls jumped in between the Posts. I was referring to the "Debbie Boone, You Light up Life" Post and Poster. I should have Quoted it, but it was so long, I wasn't sure that I would have room to make a Post, if I did.
I don't remember the Poster's name and I'm not going back to look, since Names mean "Nothing", anymore, but that's the Post I was replying to. Again, Sorry, if it wasn't you and I don't THINK that it was.
No problem.
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68368 Feb 20, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was pointing them out in yours and the way you spend all your nights on topix.
I don't know why, I fly by my own calander and spend time where I please!

Are you bored?
WILLARD

Dunlap, TN

#68370 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
NO WAY!! No photographer could ever even FIND that many women!

United States

#68371 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
hahaha made you blick. it is so funny what puppet you are you do this every time the "Ding Dong" thread is returned and you fall for it every time. hahahah now put an age appropriate avatar in your box or none, who cares, behavior yourself, respect other peoples beliefs, be polite and respectful in your responses, and we "might" let you play in our sand box.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#68372 Feb 20, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You better stop and think about all the things "DC" does that makes your life livable, before you wish it was "vacated". None of us would last a Month without it and it would be a gruesome 30-day death, too.
I doubt it.The squirrels in my yard are more productive and trustworthy.
The poll had Congress at below cockroaches and I wasn't in the poll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min No Surprize 154,097
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Canton 31,189
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 13 min Mgtn Res 58,278
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 20 min Fossilfeul 18,531
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min Synergy 55,693
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 44 min Sargent Sid 97,068
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 45 min Victoria 59,775
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••