|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh, the mere FACT that Obama had Osama Bin Laden killed and Bush said that "he wasn't worried" about Osama Bin Laden, tells me that if anybody had a "Love Affair" with Al Qaeda, it was Bush and Cheney , not Obama!
I didn't say OBAMA or BUSH had a love affair with AlQaeda.
What I said was that AlQaeda is (as I've said before)our friends and then our enemies.
It was CIA trained AlQaeda in Afgh.against the Russians.Then I'm sure they had a purpose before the 9/11 thing and then they were helped in Libya by the US which probably involved CIA,and now from what I see they are involved in Libya now. They are being helped in Syria.
And so the love affair, the off and on.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your Source Link, I'd like to see where your information comes from and, possibly, read the Article.
I saw them on my trip to Russia in 1980s.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

"Will Higher Taxes On The Rich Derail California's Economic Comeback?"

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/econom...
WILLARD

Pikeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
Human footprints lie alongside thousands of dinosaur prints on a Turkmenistan plateau,a Russian newspaper has reported.
Ha Ha
A premature dismissal is reckless. The latest DNA work has eliminated once held scientific strong-holds relating to the on-going work of dating the period of existence for these creatures. Additionally, more recent archaeological finds and subsequent bio-chemistry studies have completely ruined the positions of not so long ago. I'll include one brief video. tks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
name

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

I have already outlined the telltale signs that your woman's a dictator, but today I'm going to reveal the qualities of the worst species of woman, the Feminus Obnoxium , otherwise known as "the bitch."
Understand the difference between the two. Excessively dominant women may, in fact, mean well. They may even think that they're helping people. They honestly believe that their way is better, but due to personal insecurities or naivet, they come off as domineering.
The bitch, on the other hand, is pure evil. She cares for no one but herself. She gladly tramples her way through every situation, not caring about who she hurts along the way, just about getting what she wants. To make matters worse, even when her demands are met, she's never satisfied with anything.
If you're in the hands of such a beast, you may already suspect it. But here's the definitive list that might prove it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

"GOP's Sequester Shenanigans Carry Risks For 2014."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Post your Source Link, I'd like to see where your information comes from and, possibly, read the Article.
I was curious too. So I Googled human footprints with dinosaur footprints.

There are actually several sites they call them trails. With photos and articles.

But I think the Russian site he referred to is this.

http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v...
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

*Hey referred to
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Cornbread wrote:
*Hey referred to
Yep that's what I did was google a human footprint alongside a dinosaurs because I remembered reading about it a while back.
Cornbread

Scottsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

I remembered hearing about the Taylor trail in the Paluxy River, near Glen Rose, Texas.

So I knew there were some out there. Just Googled to make sure.

I was surprised that there are several trails around the world.
Interesting.
Hey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, I wanted to know if you've already looked at this, or researched it. Thanks!
"Obama's Council of Governors" http://bit.ly/8qhotX
I've seen the map designating the correlative boundaries for this. It is believed that this, when instituted, will supercede state and municiplae law enforcement, National Guard, state judicial authority and will render the power of the respective governors to call upon state constitutional authority! Thanks!
I remember something about this.
Obama seems to think 10 is the magical number.Wasn't it the 10 Super Congress?
It's suppose to integrate State and Federal military activities in the US.
Obama seems to be redoing things to look more and more like a Police State.
After 9/11 the US went to Hell.But I think the plans were already set to go.It was the Pearl Harbor for some kind of take over.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Maybe you should ask WalMart how many employees they plan on letting go between Nashville and Memphis how many stores they Will be closing!
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Nuh, I've been having a discussion with somebody who travels everyday to different parts of the Southern States and some of the Northern States, and he tells me that everywhere he goes there are "Help Wanted" signs out.
So, I do believe the Economy is improving. What I wonder about is, if the Pay Rate of this jobs have fallen and that's why Nobody is filling them? We know that one Employee is now haveing to do the same amount of work that it used to take 2.5 Employees to do, but while reqiring 1.5 more work from a single Employee, have the employers also reduced the amount of pay to that Employee? If that is the case...and I believe it is...therein lies the problem...for the Employees and for the Economic Recovery of this Nation!
TN VOL

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Haslam

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Cornbread wrote:
<quoted text>
I was curious too. So I Googled human footprints with dinosaur footprints.
There are actually several sites they call them trails. With photos and articles.
But I think the Russian site he referred to is this.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/cm/v...
That's kinda what I figured! Lol!

Don't think that would be possible if you believe in the Bible...for instance, how did Noah get two or more Dinosaurs onto the Ark without sinking it...or have room for anything else? You can't have it both ways.

People, People, People...you were born with the ability to have common sense, but it just never seems to have developed in some of you People.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Last week, it was announced that Ray's Hell Burger just outside Washington, D.C. would be closing its doors. A fan of the burger joint was President Obama, who had visited the location with his Russian counterpart.

Well, it's happened again. In August, Obama visited Star Brewery in Dubuque. And now a local publication reports that the business is closing its doors.

Star Restaurant and Ultra Lounge of the Port of Dubuque restaurant, at 600 Star Brewery Drive, says the business is "permanently closed”.

This guy is the kiss of death to business

No wonder the economy still sucks….

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

name wrote:
I have already outlined the telltale signs that your woman's a dictator, but today I'm going to reveal the qualities of the worst species of woman, the Feminus Obnoxium , otherwise known as "the bitch."
Understand the difference between the two. Excessively dominant women may, in fact, mean well. They may even think that they're helping people. They honestly believe that their way is better, but due to personal insecurities or naivet, they come off as domineering.
The bitch, on the other hand, is pure evil. She cares for no one but herself. She gladly tramples her way through every situation, not caring about who she hurts along the way, just about getting what she wants. To make matters worse, even when her demands are met, she's never satisfied with anything.
If you're in the hands of such a beast, you may already suspect it. But here's the definitive list that might prove it.
Sensible Women scare the beegeebers outta ypu, don't they? Lol!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

...you...

Oh, and I meant to add...don't worry, there's plenty of Airheads out there that you won't feel threatened by.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
With all due respect Dunlapian, managing our staff is not as idealistic as what you depict. First, you can't simple "fire them on the spot." These days, almost everyone gets unemployment. The only situation I have seen where an employee did not receive unemployment was when they quit. An employee can slap their supervisor in the face and get unemployment. I had an employee show up to work drunk twice, and he still got unemployment. When an employee gets fired and receives unemployment, guess who gets to pay the bill? Our FUTA and SUTA unemployment multipliers get raised for every ex-employee on unemployment. In short, yes, I can fire them, but I have to pay the cost.
1. Regarding your answer to this question, this employee already had the lowest paying job we have. There is nowhere to transfer that person to and he had actually done nothing to get fired. I pointed out this example to show you some people's mindset.
2. In this situation, I did exactly what you suggested, I said no. Again, this was an illustration of some employees' mindsets.
3. This is where I can see that you don't have a lot of experience working with workman's comp insurance providers. They are part of the problem. They are not going to send anyone out to investigate. Trust me, I have asked. It is up to me to prove they are scamming the system. Our insurance company refused to spend the money to investigate. In fact, I have had three separate insurance companies refuse to investigate. I actually spoke to the doctor who saw this employee over the course of a year. He said his hands were tied because he can only go by what the employee tells him. In other words, he is taking the word of a scammer. The end result, my company had to foot the bill.
4. There was no accident report. The employee wrecked on his motorcycle while dirt bike riding and never reported it. Again, you can't simply fire someone unless you are ready to pay the increased SUTA and FUTA costs.
The only resolution that I have done that has actually worked is to make their life miserable while still employed to the point they actually quit. I do this by getting them to pull weeds in the middle of the summer, work with someone they don't like, make them come in early, etc. However, sometimes that makes them madder and leads to more false claims.
If you have any solution that I haven't thought of to this, I am more than willing to listen.
Pete, when a person gets fired from a job they have to apply for "Unemployement".
If a employee gets fired for misconduct, like stealing, hitting, drunk, like you say he/she could not get unemployment. I've seen it where I use to work and the Union could not do anything about it.

Workmans Comp; I have a friend and she makes some good money going around and taking pictures of Workmans Comp fraud

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
Last week, it was announced that Ray's Hell Burger just outside Washington, D.C. would be closing its doors. A fan of the burger joint was President Obama, who had visited the location with his Russian counterpart.
Well, it's happened again. In August, Obama visited Star Brewery in Dubuque. And now a local publication reports that the business is closing its doors.
Star Restaurant and Ultra Lounge of the Port of Dubuque restaurant, at 600 Star Brewery Drive, says the business is "permanently closed”.
This guy is the kiss of death to business
No wonder the economy still sucks….
The cult-followed burger joints, helmed by acclaimed chef Michael Landrum, announced their temporary closure due to a "landlord-tenant dispute" in January. At the time, Landrum described the episode as a "very minor blip."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Judged:

Has anybody noticed that these Multiple Murders, usually ending in the Suicide of the Shooter, are happening just about everyday?

What is wrong with People? We seem to have an epidemic of "craziness" going on, in this Country!
----------
"Gunman Kills 3 In Southern California."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/20/us/shooting...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••