Comments
61,041 - 61,060 of 145,710 Comments Last updated 10 min ago
Pete

Charlotte, NC

#67622 Feb 17, 2013
a john wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know its the rich that create the jobs ass wipe. shit for brains. im poor and they should get a cut. if i were rich and they would raise taxes on me again, i would just take all MY money and never give a dime to anyone or any thing. hid it good for sure. fuck its my money not yours.
She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67623 Feb 17, 2013
a john wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know its the rich that create the jobs ass wipe. shit for brains. im poor and they should get a cut. if i were rich and they would raise taxes on me again, i would just take all MY money and never give a dime to anyone or any thing. hid it good for sure. fuck its my money not yours.
Let me guess...you're a ignorant Tea Bagger, aren't you? You can spot 'em before you ever see 'em...they constantly yell, "Mine, Mine, Mine" or. "Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee".

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#67624 Feb 17, 2013
Funny I always hear the liberals saying the same thing......lol

Location hidden

#67625 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?
If it's coming from you, Pete, I don't want it! First of all, you'd never let me forget those 2 Pennies that you once gave me and second of all, I'd have to pry those 2 Pennies out of your cold dead hand, to get them! So, NO thank you! The "pay-off" isn't worth the hassle!
I'll bet you squeeze a nickle until the buffalo poops!
really

Jackson, TN

#67626 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you're a ignorant Tea Bagger, aren't you? You can spot 'em before you ever see 'em...they constantly yell, "Mine, Mine, Mine" or. "Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee".
coming from the old ass bitch who's on welfare, a bit funny don't you think? most democraps are welfare recipents.While we republicans work for a living while you cry wanting more free shit!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#67627 Feb 17, 2013
According to this, thousands and thousands of Americans who can't get health insurance due to pre-existing conditions are going to be denied coverage from the Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan - which is sort of a collective of high risk pools set up under Obamacare. As you might guess from the name of the program, it was set up specifically to provide coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

But because Obama is patently unable to make any sound decisions related to the economy, or finances, or money in general, the program has already run out of money, and now has to turn away thousands of people. BRILLIANT!

See, these high risk pools were set up in the summer of 2010 as a "temporary bridge" to last until 2014, when the full effects of Obamacare will be realized, and insurance companies aren't ALLOWED to turn away anyone based on pre-existing conditions. But they underestimated the financial burden, because that is what Democrats do, and so now they can only afford to cover the 100k people who are already enrolled, and no further applications are being accepted.
http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/23828-...

Location hidden

#67628 Feb 17, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
According to this, thousands and thousands of Americans who can't get health insurance due to pre-existing conditions are going to be denied coverage from the Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan - which is sort of a collective of high risk pools set up under Obamacare. As you might guess from the name of the program, it was set up specifically to provide coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.
But because Obama is patently unable to make any sound decisions related to the economy, or finances, or money in general, the program has already run out of money, and now has to turn away thousands of people. BRILLIANT!
See, these high risk pools were set up in the summer of 2010 as a "temporary bridge" to last until 2014, when the full effects of Obamacare will be realized, and insurance companies aren't ALLOWED to turn away anyone based on pre-existing conditions. But they underestimated the financial burden, because that is what Democrats do, and so now they can only afford to cover the 100k people who are already enrolled, and no further applications are being accepted.
The Republicans should have gotten out of the way and let Obama set it up as a single-Payer System, like Obama and the Democrats wanted to do, in the first place.
Sure doesn't say much for Mitt Romney's Plan, which is what Obamacare basically is, now does it?
You Teapublicans would screw up a 3-car, single-file Funeral Procession!
Goodbye

Grand Saline, TX

#67629 Feb 17, 2013
Such a doofus! How can one person be so dumb?
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The Republicans should have gotten out of the way and let Obama set it up as a single-Payer System, like Obama and the Democrats wanted to do, in the first place.
Sure doesn't say much for Mitt Romney's Plan, which is what Obamacare basically is, now does it?
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67630 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be kidding! Dee Lay clearly points out that patients with pre-existing conditions are still going to get turned away due to over spending by the government and you think the obvious solution is for the government to take over healthcare entirely????? Did you ever think that if the government can't handle this one simple phase of Obamacare, they just might not be able to handle healthcare in its entirety? DO you ever think before you post period?

Then you go and blame the republicans for screwing it all up and they have nothing to do with this plan. Sure, single payer healthcare is the simple solution in your mind. Why, because you feel entitled to free healthcare and you think a single payer system will give it to you for free. You are the one screaming gimme, gimme, gimme.

Again, tell me how much of what I earn do you actually think you are entitled to? Again, what have you done in the past week that merits anyone giving you anything? What have you done in the past month or the past year? You don't pay any Federal taxes, so you obviously want someone to simply write you a check. What would you do with it? Spend it on cigarettes, more alcohol, lottery tickets?? After that, you would be broke again and be in the same predicament. So how does filching more money off the rich going to help you? I would love to here your answer to that.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67633 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Pete, your outrage over "FU" was diminished with your agreement to this VULGAR post just because it is another enemy of your enemy. You are starting to sound like all the other posters with a vendetta/obsession with one poster instead of someone with any real point.
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67634 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Pete, your outrage over "FU" was diminished with your agreement to this VULGAR post just because it is another enemy of your enemy. You are starting to sound like all the other posters with a vendetta/obsession with one poster instead of someone with any real point.
Sorry, I never use vulgarity and don't condone it. Sometimes I do see a funny post with vulgarity in it, but I enjoy this type of humor privately. And you are absolutely correct, I do have particular interest in one poster who continues to misrepresent the facts, blasphemes, insults, abuses and condemns others simply because they don't share her opinion. I also find her pretty obnoxious with wanting other people's money without doing one thing to earn a penny for herself. And you are also correct by stating I am not alone with this observation. She has many foes who share my same view of her. And just in case you think I am simply jumping all over someone for being liberal, I could care less what political affiliation anyone has. If you want to be a liberal, go be the best one you can be. But condemning another for not being one is a bit narrow minded. Anyway, don't blame me or others for condemning the poster you are referring to, she brings it all on herself. If you agree with her opinions, fine. But don't bash me because I call her out on her misrepresentations.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67635 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, I never use vulgarity and don't condone it. Sometimes I do see a funny post with vulgarity in it, but I enjoy this type of humor privately. And you are absolutely correct, I do have particular interest in one poster who continues to misrepresent the facts, blasphemes, insults, abuses and condemns others simply because they don't share her opinion. I also find her pretty obnoxious with wanting other people's money without doing one thing to earn a penny for herself. And you are also correct by stating I am not alone with this observation. She has many foes who share my same view of her. And just in case you think I am simply jumping all over someone for being liberal, I could care less what political affiliation anyone has. If you want to be a liberal, go be the best one you can be. But condemning another for not being one is a bit narrow minded. Anyway, don't blame me or others for condemning the poster you are referring to, she brings it all on herself. If you agree with her opinions, fine. But don't bash me because I call her out on her misrepresentations.
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67636 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
U AKA MAID NOO SENNCE DOES U DOT A MIRROW FUFUFUFUFUUFUFUFUUFUUFUFUFFUUF UFFUFUUFUFUFUFFU
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67637 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't "bashing" you; I was simply stating that you seem to disregard your "stated values" when it comes to an opportunity to "bash" another poster that you dislike. I do agree with some of her opinions, and when I don't, I have no problem telling her that I disagree, but I don't make my every post about her or her opinions. I like to hear a variety of opinions, but I am tired of every post being about the obsession/dislike of one poster. There are several on here that I dislike most of their posts/opinions, but I don't post a comment about every post they make to the point of obsession.
Ok, understood and honestly, I agree with most all of what you are saying. Let's just say this one poster seems to punch all the right buttons with me. I would very much like to comment on all of her posts because I find all of them obnoxious and very mis-representative of reality. I also take it a little personal when I myself am a republican, but I do work very hard, have good family and community values, give when I can give and encourage when I can encourage, and yet she can bash me for simply being a republican when she has none of these values. Yes, that gets to me sometimes. But I do understand your point. Again, I do not oppose someone for being a liberal or some other affiliation that is different than mine. I have no argument with you UR even though we probably have a totally opposite view of politics. I respect your right to have your own opinion and would stand up for you if anyone would ever condemn you for having this right.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67639 Feb 17, 2013
Dee Lay wrote:
Are you actually complaining about the Republicans apparently being successful in "starving" Obamacare by not funding it -- their stated goal after they couldn't prevent it from being passed?
Hey

Cookeville, TN

#67640 Feb 17, 2013
Obama plays golf with Tiger Woods.How Precious.

Location hidden

#67641 Feb 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>coming from the old ass bitch who's on welfare, a bit funny don't you think? most democraps are welfare recipents.While we republicans work for a living while you cry wanting more free shit!
I cannot conceive you having gainful employment. Also, since Cumberland County is almost completely Republican, statistically, the majority of welfare recipients in this county are Republican.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67642 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
YOUUR QWWEENN STARTEDD THEE FU THANG DUMMIE SOO GETT BACKK ONN THEE TIT AND TALKK TOO HEER //IT
Pete

Nashville, TN

#67643 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you actually complaining about the Republicans apparently being successful in "starving" Obamacare by not funding it -- their stated goal after they couldn't prevent it from being passed?
Republicans starving the program???? How about Democrats overspending what they have. That is the more likely scenario.

Location hidden

#67644 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Be that as it may, I have yet to see you focus your self-righteous moral outrage against profanity towards any of the posters who share your political view -- MississippiGurl, Willard, lol, really, 123pictures, etc.

Kinda diminishes your moral standing to, well, nil.

You have company though, Willard does the same; however, his embarrassing little crush on the foulest of posters DOES place you a little higher on the morality scale.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 min fitness-guru 57,019
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 14 min Danial 75,110
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 27 min Red Square 58,801
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min REAL AMERICAN PAT... 97,043
Kansas Voting Disqualification Amendment - Ment... (Oct '10) 29 min Colormegone 206
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 50 min lordy 151,092
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 55 min Living Wage 3,051
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••