Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#67600 Feb 17, 2013
BTW, Bush extended our occupation of Iraq, also, because the Newly-formed Iraqi Parliment wouldn't give the entire Oil Rights to the U.S. Big Oil Companies ONLY!
Instead, the Iraqi Parliment divided them up equally among the Oil Companies of several different Nations.
So, the Iraqi War was totally unnecessary and after wasting all that American Blood and Treasure, Bush and Cheney STILL didn't get what they were after!
For that reason, alone, Bush and Cheney should be tried for Treason..and executed!
Instead we bought Cheney a new Heart, so the SOB could live to torment us and do more damage, if he gets half a chance!
really

Jackson, TN

#67601 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, keep telling yourself that... LOL
I guess OT was right about knocking on that door...
BTW - the USA is not at war with Iraq ;)
ok lets dumb it down for you.Is there U.S troops still in Iraq?

Location hidden

#67602 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>OT, it was discussed everyday on just about every News Source available...Congressional Hearings galore, included, while it was going on and until the Economy crashed and then, Obama was elected and started pulling our Troops out. Then, the attention shifted to Afghanistan and how to recover from the Economic Crash that Bush/Cheney caused.
You may not have known it because I'm sure you were busy working, but I watched & read all of it. And got more angry each day, as more information came out!
<<SHM>>. Just an old idiot!
sad

Jackson, TN

#67603 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
BTW, Bush extended our occupation of Iraq, also, because the Newly-formed Iraqi Parliment wouldn't give the entire Oil Rights to the U.S. Big Oil Companies ONLY!
Instead, the Iraqi Parliment divided them up equally among the Oil Companies of several different Nations.
So, the Iraqi War was totally unnecessary and after wasting all that American Blood and Treasure, Bush and Cheney STILL didn't get what they were after!
For that reason, alone, Bush and Cheney should be tried for Treason..and executed!
Instead we bought Cheney a new Heart, so the SOB could live to torment us and do more damage, if he gets half a chance!
This comment after you defend the low life Ex cop Christopher who killed innocent people!
Ted

Smolensk, Russia

#67607 Feb 17, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>This comment after you defend the low life Ex cop Christopher who killed innocent people!
I wish Dorner could have taken out more of those corrupt bastards in LAPD!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67610 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, keep telling yourself that... LOL
I guess OT was right about knocking on that door...
BTW - the USA is not at war with Iraq ;)
TruellllIEE ""UNREAL""
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

#67613 Feb 17, 2013
Not Willard wrote:
<quoted text>There in Germany,Japan and many other countries also. Are we at WAR with them ?? By your logic i guess we are.
I was going to go there, but decided it was a waste of time. He made a complete fool of himself, but that is a normal occurrence so it shouldn't bother him. Yet everyone else is a "dumbass"...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#67614 Feb 17, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>ok lets dumb it down for you.Is there U.S troops still in Iraq?
Okay, let's smart it up for you -- Are there still U.S. troops in Iraq?
john

Duluth, GA

#67615 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to go there, but decided it was a waste of time. He made a complete fool of himself, but that is a normal occurrence so it shouldn't bother him. Yet everyone else is a "dumbass"...
I bet u like ball sweat.
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67616 Feb 17, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
I was going to go there, but decided it was a waste of time. He made a complete fool of himself, but that is a normal occurrence so it shouldn't bother him. Yet everyone else is a "dumbass"...
WOOW U A MARTT WON
really

Jackson, TN

#67617 Feb 17, 2013
Ted wrote:
<quoted text>I wish Dorner could have taken out more of those corrupt bastards in LAPD!
i wish he would have taken your dumbass out!
really

Jackson, TN

#67619 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
and of course Dickwad comes out to defend his male sex slaves!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#67620 Feb 17, 2013
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
WOOW U A MARTT WON TWO U SOUNDS LIK AN GENE YOUS IMA MUSSSED AKA
a john

United States

#67621 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
"Incomes Flat In Recovery, But Not For The 1%."
Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/16/business/ec... ;
do you know its the rich that create the jobs ass wipe. shit for brains. im poor and they should get a cut. if i were rich and they would raise taxes on me again, i would just take all MY money and never give a dime to anyone or any thing. hid it good for sure. fuck its my money not yours.
Pete

Charlotte, NC

#67622 Feb 17, 2013
a john wrote:
<quoted text>
do you know its the rich that create the jobs ass wipe. shit for brains. im poor and they should get a cut. if i were rich and they would raise taxes on me again, i would just take all MY money and never give a dime to anyone or any thing. hid it good for sure. fuck its my money not yours.
She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?

Location hidden

#67623 Feb 17, 2013
a john wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you're a ignorant Tea Bagger, aren't you? You can spot 'em before you ever see 'em...they constantly yell, "Mine, Mine, Mine" or. "Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee".

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#67624 Feb 17, 2013
Funny I always hear the liberals saying the same thing......lol

Location hidden

#67625 Feb 17, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
She'll never get it. That is why she is destined to poverty. Wonder if she could tell us one thing she did this week to improve her financial situation other than blaming her predicament on the rich and Fox News?
If it's coming from you, Pete, I don't want it! First of all, you'd never let me forget those 2 Pennies that you once gave me and second of all, I'd have to pry those 2 Pennies out of your cold dead hand, to get them! So, NO thank you! The "pay-off" isn't worth the hassle!
I'll bet you squeeze a nickle until the buffalo poops!
really

Jackson, TN

#67626 Feb 17, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me guess...you're a ignorant Tea Bagger, aren't you? You can spot 'em before you ever see 'em...they constantly yell, "Mine, Mine, Mine" or. "Gimmee, Gimmee, Gimmee".
coming from the old ass bitch who's on welfare, a bit funny don't you think? most democraps are welfare recipents.While we republicans work for a living while you cry wanting more free shit!

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

#67627 Feb 17, 2013
According to this, thousands and thousands of Americans who can't get health insurance due to pre-existing conditions are going to be denied coverage from the Pre-Existing Conditions Insurance Plan - which is sort of a collective of high risk pools set up under Obamacare. As you might guess from the name of the program, it was set up specifically to provide coverage to people with pre-existing conditions.

But because Obama is patently unable to make any sound decisions related to the economy, or finances, or money in general, the program has already run out of money, and now has to turn away thousands of people. BRILLIANT!

See, these high risk pools were set up in the summer of 2010 as a "temporary bridge" to last until 2014, when the full effects of Obamacare will be realized, and insurance companies aren't ALLOWED to turn away anyone based on pre-existing conditions. But they underestimated the financial burden, because that is what Democrats do, and so now they can only afford to cover the 100k people who are already enrolled, and no further applications are being accepted.
http://chicksontheright.com/posts/item/23828-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 36 min Justaminute 82,732
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Truth is might 19,625
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 2 hr Mississippi gurl 4,242
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr IND 176,102
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 hr hillbilly 74,499
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 hr Cbutt 63,117
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34,959
More from around the web