Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 3,030)

Showing posts 60,581 - 60,600 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, the Republicans are doing anything and everything to slow our government down to a crawl.
Look at the filibuster of Senator Hagel(R)......I rest my case!
You're absolutely right! They could not care less what happens to this Country, or anybody in it that can't afford to pad their pockets with millions of dollars. They are being paid to try and destroy Obama and his Administration, not only because he's a Democrat, but also because he's Black!
Greedy Party of Ignorant Racists...that's the Teapublicans!

Did you know that most of them are now Millionaires? But, did you also know that most of them were NOT, when they got elected? And I'm talking about the Ones who have not been in Congress very long!
The Cost of Living in the DC area is not cheap, so how did they acquire that amount of Wealth that quickly? Pay-offs from the Super Wealthy, that's how!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

"Homeland Security And Its Cache Of Bullets."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-cache...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Nuh wrote:
President Barack Obama said in his State of the Union Address on Tuesday night that he will end the war in Afghanistan by the end of next year, and that after that he will keep tens of thousands of American troops in Afghanistan to fight a war in Afghanistan.
Fine. End Afghanistan - but - get the heck out!
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-when-wa...
Nuh, the really.....REALLY great news for right now is we have not had one American killed in the last 25 days in Afghanistan.
Knock on wood!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Nuh, the really.....REALLY great news for right now is we have not had one American killed in the last 25 days in Afghanistan.
Knock on wood!
Yes - that is great news!
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Some of you have posted that you are either business owners or those who hire. If so, and you actually do have openings - please consider hiring veterans. Here are two options, the TN DOL as well as the National Guard Job Connection Education Program.

http://www.tn.gov/labor-wfd/veterans.htm

http://www.jcep.info/
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!
The Rabbit

Hungary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Good morning ! I spent a few moments reviewing the posts on this thread from yesterday evening and last night. I see our resident trolls spent their Valentines Day posting their usual tripe, and judging posts ! That must constitute a romantic evening to them, trolling and posting about sex...instead of having it,.... with a partner I mean ! Chuckles !!
Hey Maverick, hows it hanging?
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
One more point, Obama set the Teapublicans up, in the State of the Union Speech, and they are falling right into his Trap, so far.
So, the only conclusion that I can come to, is that they are so blinded by Greed, so focused on pleasing their Money Benefactor-Super Rich, and so totally Stupid, that they can't even see what he did.
Look for a massive Voter "Throw-out" of Teapublicans on the 2014 and 2016 Elections...if they don't wise-up and I see no sign of that happening!
I just hope that they don't destroy all of us, and the Nation, between NOW and THEN!
Just exactly how are you being destroyed by anything other than yourself. Tell me one thing that a Teapublican is or has done that is taking money out of your pocket? Be specific and tell me a dollar amount that has left your pocket due to what you childishly call a Teapublican? I promise you, I can tell you exactly the amount liberals have taken out of my pocket over the past year and I am not what you call Super Wealthy. You vaguely condemn a group of people yet you only point to the so-called Super Wealthy. What part of your income has been taken by the Super-Wealthy. I can easily tell you what part of theirs has been taken by you. If you want more income, go get a job. It's that easy unless you are incapable of working or unwilling. If you are incapable, there are benefits available for you. If you are unwilling, complaining about your predicament will do nothing but hurt your predicament.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
Good Morning, OT...excellent point! And so understandable. Somethings...there just ain't that much money and you can't get that drunk and having sex with any of them definitely falls into that category!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
WOW!,what a greeting to turn on internet to.Our usual opinionated Mr.Success,(OLD)"poster " who chooses to label other regular posters as "trolls" not equal to his Highness.And "our " usual spammer who thinks she is God's gift to the world.Ever think it's simply not your business Mr. So called Christian?? What are you doing the morning AFTER Jealous?? POSTING your trashy opinion you thought up while trying to get it together this morning.
People post when and what and where they get ready DADDY_O. You really start a day off right,start the fire would you.I personally hope your day and weekend is rotten for what you say about fellow posters.
WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts. I could have been a smart mouther too last night.I chose just to READ. MY husband is deceased dummy,it's none of your business what people do.My family all have a life and my computer is my business.I detest your know it alll mouth Old MAN.Get some respect for others as good or better than you.You and SSS are a disgrace to TOPIX.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

This is just disgusting! These Teapublicans are an embarrassment to this Nation and are making us the "laughing stock " of the whole World! VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP!
----------
"Hannity: Unprecedented Filibuster Of Hagel Is "A Big Win" For Republicans."

Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/hannity...
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
"Homeland Security And Its Cache Of Bullets."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/homeland-security-cache...
It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
And anOther "BOTTOM FEEDING" "CHUCKLES" "CHATTY SCHOOL GIRL" "HEN" "SPELL CHECK FREAK" chimes in..........BTW "with a partner I mean!" makes you sound like a QUE*R..........what a JOKE::)))
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW!,what a greeting to turn on internet to.Our usual opinionated Mr.Success,(OLD)"poster " who chooses to label other regular posters as "trolls" not equal to his Highness.And "our " usual spammer who thinks she is God's gift to the world.Ever think it's simply not your business Mr. So called Christian?? What are you doing the morning AFTER Jealous?? POSTING your trashy opinion you thought up while trying to get it together this morning.
People post when and what and where they get ready DADDY_O. You really start a day off right,start the fire would you.I personally hope your day and weekend is rotten for what you say about fellow posters.
WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts. I could have been a smart mouther too last night.I chose just to READ. MY husband is deceased dummy,it's none of your business what people do.My family all have a life and my computer is my business.I detest your know it alll mouth Old MAN.Get some respect for others as good or better than you.You and SSS are a disgrace to TOPIX.
Were you one of the trolls using a different screen name yesterday 123 ? Did I hit a nerve ?
Your computer is anyone's business that chooses to make it so if you post on a public forum. I know, I know report away !
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>It might interest you to know that all mass shooters in recent incidents were either registered democrats or their parents were registered democrats, and mist were very anti Christian or Muslim. NONE were Republican.
Further....

At West Point where cadets are groomed into officers, a new 148-page report released on January 15 is urging enlisted men and women to be on alert for “terrorists” in the form of those who consider themselves patriots.

"...In his own words, Perliger placed a bulls-eye on those who “espouse strong convictions regarding the federal government, believing it to be corrupt and tyrannical, with a natural tendency to intrude on individuals’ civil and constitutional rights.”

(This, by the way, is EXACTLY what the Founders feared in a big, bloated federal government)

Even more specifically, Perliger asserted that other so-called extremists fall into the categories of anti-federalists, fundamentalist Christians, survivalists, gun-rights advocates, libertarians, pro-lifers, and those who oppose high taxation.

So basically...anyone who is NOT a Progressive, Liberal, or Democrat is the 'enemy'.

....And....add to that the Obama DOJ has stated that drones utilized on American citizens is, well, OK.

http://minutemennews.com/2013/02/west-point-c...
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning, OT...excellent point! And so understandable. Somethings...there just ain't that much money and you can't get that drunk and having sex with any of them definitely falls into that category!
Lying Linda ,you and OT sure know how to start a day off. Both of you are old washed up has beens (we wish we coulds).Lying Linda,God forbid you get separated from you vast fortune you so skillfully made in so many little short job spans.
You don't vote,don't belong to any party,don't know a thing about TEA PARTY,only what you imagine. To read your biased posts ,people should believe you speak the gospel.It's all what you covet to happen.
YOU want to see people destroyed doing a hell of a lot more than you for THEIR country too.WHAT do or have you done NOT ONE THING. Talk about ignorant /stupid maniac,you take the prize.If I lived as you,I'd keep my posts decent.It's all you've got UGLY.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
This is just disgusting! These Teapublicans are an embarrassment to this Nation and are making us the "laughing stock " of the whole World! VOTE THEM OUT OF OFFICE, ASAP!
----------
"Hannity: Unprecedented Filibuster Of Hagel Is "A Big Win" For Republicans."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/15/hannity...
You are disgusting even more so! You are a disgrace to TOPIX and you should be banned ASAP!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Just exactly how are you being destroyed by anything other than yourself. Tell me one thing that a Teapublican is or has done that is taking money out of your pocket? Be specific and tell me a dollar amount that has left your pocket due to what you childishly call a Teapublican? I promise you, I can tell you exactly the amount liberals have taken out of my pocket over the past year and I am not what you call Super Wealthy. You vaguely condemn a group of people yet you only point to the so-called Super Wealthy. What part of your income has been taken by the Super-Wealthy. I can easily tell you what part of theirs has been taken by you. If you want more income, go get a job. It's that easy unless you are incapable of working or unwilling. If you are incapable, there are benefits available for you. If you are unwilling, complaining about your predicament will do nothing but hurt your predicament.
You Teapublicans truly think that NOTHING matters except money and that as long as anybody has MONEY, anything else can be destroyed and you don't care because it's not important, if it's not MONEY.

I truly feel sorry for you that you have your Priorities so badly mixed up and your Humanity has totally left you! You are to be pitied for the lack of compassion and complete heartless masses of worthless flesh that you have become...and you wonder why you are so angry, miserable , and filled with Hate for Everything and Everybody, except MONEY! It has to be a horrible existence that you live on a daily basis!
I was NOT talking about money, but you would obviously not understand what I was referring to, so why bother to try and explain it to a Lost Soul, who has no interest in anything except MONEY! Truly Unbelievable and such a Shame that we have People like you in this Nation, with no ability to think about anything except MONEY!
BOO HOO

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up "BOTTOM FEEDER" go breast feed OT and the rest of your bottom feeders with your B.S.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>

WHEN ARE YOU THREE_FOUR GOING TO STOP SLURS?You are as low life as you can go when you talk like you do in posts.
You have GOT to be kidding!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 60,581 - 60,600 of140,602
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min this ones for you 146,113
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min Deena Chalmers 16,972
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 min Reality Speaks 29,061
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 16 min jeb stuart 49,401
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min WhereTheMorals 71,120
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 20 min hole in the wall 55,680
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 22 min Ha Ha 6,358
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••