Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#66893 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm retired, dipstick, don't you already know that? I've only told it like a Hundred Times!
How are you able to stay on here all day, if you're still working, as you claim?
Glad you asked. I have an internet capable phone and carry it with me while I work. I responded to some of your posts while in my office. I even had three separate meetings while responding to your posts. Your posts were a source on entertainment in two of the meetings.
Pete

Elizabethton, TN

#66894 Feb 13, 2013
I forgot who actually posted this, but whoever posted the line "she's so big she has to wake up in sections" was the source of some great humor today at my office. I don't usually endorse some of the insults on here, but I will have to admit, that one was a good one :) Again, no harm intended to anyone.
Top of the food chain

Denver, NC

#66895 Feb 13, 2013
I like to come in here from time to time to remind me that we still have sub-humans. Hope you're all enjoying your cesspool living. Sorry, can't stay, I've got a life.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#66896 Feb 13, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Dunlapian, that was me and I apologize. I was responding to whoever you were responding to, Pete or Willard, I think...and I got distracted and forgot who's Post I had quoted. I actually don't know what happened, but I do know that post was not meant for you. I'm truly sorry for my mistake.
Oh Lord, this is all getting too confusing, even for me...which is exactly what the Trolls and Imposters intended to do, create Mass Confusion.
I actually didn't realize I had done it until you called attention to it. But, the phone was ringing and I was talking and typing at the same time and I jusr screwed up and forgot who I was talking to...or I quoted the wrong Post and meant to quote the Person's Post you were responding to, I guess. Again, I actually don't know for sure what happened, but I do know it wasn't meant for you.
OK, Mark it on your calenders everyone. Miss Know-it-all, I'm always right and you are always wrong has finally admitted that SHE MADE A MISTAKE. This is a first for her. You can prove her wrong a dozen times over and she just disappears for a few days and acts like it didn't happen.

AND an apology too. Another first. Of course she has never sincerely apologized to anyone else for anything. Must be because Dunlapian is always kissing up to her and agreeing with her.
I agree with MG 1

United States

#66903 Feb 13, 2013
Yep!
BOO HOO

Martin, TN

#66905 Feb 13, 2013
guess the old hag "sassy senior" done put all her little boys to bed I know they cryed a lot today
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#66910 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
We need to name the MG and friends thread. What`cha think?
Anything beats what it has been!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#66912 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. where do you currently work?
Wonder what kind of taxes she ,a hard working taxpayer pays on SOC Sec.?????
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#66914 Feb 13, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, Mark it on your calenders everyone. Miss Know-it-all, I'm always right and you are always wrong has finally admitted that SHE MADE A MISTAKE. This is a first for her. You can prove her wrong a dozen times over and she just disappears for a few days and acts like it didn't happen.
AND an apology too. Another first. Of course she has never sincerely apologized to anyone else for anything. Must be because Dunlapian is always kissing up to her and agreeing with her.
Wonder who she sees as trolls and imposters?
A word for her words on words is :Totally confused with disorientation to person,place and time.She just don't want to admit she is advancing in age related dimentia and bi-polar schizophrenic manic behavior with the public.What a proof positive she made!!!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#66915 Feb 13, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Lol, hiya 123, I haven`t been able to get on here to say hello to you when you are posting.
How the heck are ya?
I'm fine.I have been connecting another computer up tonight.This is my back up.It's a job.
Hope all you are having a good week.
I cannot see how Obama can wait till 2015 to raise wages to 9.00 an hour ,just before he goes out.
4 year olds should be learning at home.They are still babies.More dreams to spend, spend, spend.They can sit before a computer now and sing every song and learn as much as they can sending them out too early.I disagree with that remark.We expect too much of little kids already.A child too premature, going to school is a waste of a teacher's time.Mommy can teach at home.Let the liitle ones develop.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#66917 Feb 14, 2013
Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Linda, I do truly understand and thanks for correcting it, it takes a person with real backbone to backtrack and correct a simple mistake.("simple", is a understatement with all the trolls on this site) Unlike NTMD8DOR, who still has not answered my question, but still somehow finds enough time to find fault with you.
Linda good luck with dealing with all these trolls at one time.......as you know I can only open one box at a time.(inside joke that only a few of us know)
Thank you, Dunlapian. As you may or may not have noticed, when I realized what I had done, TO YOU of all People, I knew then that I was getting "battle fatigue" and it was time to go!
There's just so much insanity and stupidity that I can put up with out of this bunch of Maggots, until I have to get away from it. How they can keep it up 24/7, non-stop, is beyond me...Thank Goodness! I just consider it a test that tells me I'm still Sane, and they're still crazy, LITERALLY!
Dear Lord, I pity the People who have to deal with them in Real Life!
Beefcake

Kansas City, MO

#66918 Feb 14, 2013
SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Dunlapian. As you may or may not have noticed, when I realized what I had done, TO YOU of all People, I knew then that I was getting "battle fatigue" and it was time to go!
There's just so much insanity and stupidity that I can put up with out of this bunch of Maggots, until I have to get away from it. How they can keep it up 24/7, non-stop, is beyond me...Thank Goodness! I just consider it a test that tells me I'm still Sane, and they're still crazy, LITERALLY!
Dear Lord, I pity the People who have to deal with them in Real Life!
Have you ever let a stinker in public?

Location hidden

#66919 Feb 14, 2013
"Couple:'Calm' Christopher Dorner Tied Us Up In Our Condo."

Click here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-57569335/...

Location hidden

#66921 Feb 14, 2013
"Congress Is Trying To Kill Internet Privacy Again."

("Civil Liberties Advocates say the reintroduced CISPA Bill is a serious threat to Online Rights.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/con...
oopsididitagain

United States

#66922 Feb 14, 2013
Linda why does your daughter tell everyone that you forbad her attending your mothers funeral or you would have her arrested?
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66923 Feb 14, 2013
LOL! I particularly like the following point made: ""Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section."

LMAO!!!!!!

Bwahahahahahahahaha

(Editor's note: The following Letter to the Editor, published in the Jan. 23 edition, has gone viral on the Web after a reader linked it to a Fox News Facebook page. It had received more than 4,000 comments and been shared more than 12,000 times by Tuesday morning.)

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

http://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times...

Location hidden

#66924 Feb 14, 2013
Yeah, the Teapublicans ae really looing out for you Working , alright! WAKE UP, PEOPLE! The Teapublicans want all of us, except the Super Wealthy, to just die because they think we're worthless, if we can't make, or give, them any money!
----------
"North Carolina Approves Steep Benefits Cuts For Jobless In Bid To Reduce Debt."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/02/14/us/north-ca...
Nuh

South Pittsburg, TN

#66925 Feb 14, 2013
Five Things You Didn’t Know about Dr. Carson

Dr. Benjamin Carson, the world-renowned Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon who moonlights as an educator, philanthropist, and motivational speaker, has gained quite the political following in the week since his address at the National Prayer Breakfast. And for good reason. Carson stood five feet from President Obama and sang the virtues of the flat tax, condemned death panels, and warned that, like ancient Rome, America was in danger of being destroyed by “moral decay [and] fiscal irresponsibility.”

Read More Here:

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/340618...

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#66926 Feb 14, 2013
Mississippi Gurl wrote:
...a illiterate b!tch like yourself...!
Priceless.

Location hidden

#66927 Feb 14, 2013
"Joe Jones Manifesto: Former LAPD Cop Says He Had Similiar Experiences As Alleged Cop Killer, Chris Dorner:(VIDEO."

Click here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/02/12/joe-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Weepy 74,385
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 min Justaminute 82,672
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 min Dawg Rules 100,799
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min republiCONS 175,872
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 27 min Julia 4,233
Election Who are you voting for in the Ohio Governor race? 1 hr Tell it All 80
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr mjjcpa 34,952
More from around the web