Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,968)

Showing posts 59,341 - 59,360 of123,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

A little more than a fourth
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I understood it. Your posts are a different story. Nobody knows what you ramble on about. I think the last one you wrote said something about blaming the republicans for you being single. Once I saw that, I quit reading.
I rest my case about your lack of Reading Comprehension Skills! You just proved me right!
Linda cant read

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I rest my case about your lack of Reading Comprehension Skills! You just proved me right!
YOU DONT HAVE ROOM TO TALK!
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe this employee only makes about $30,000/yr. Not rich by any means.

Linda replies...

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
You actually think $30,000 a year makes you one of the Super Rich??? Man, it doesn't take much to impress you, does it?
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
That was to show that you don't have to be super rich to get this tax expense dummy.
I KNOW that, Dummy! I'm very familiar with "per Diems". But, if you're traveling in your work and eating out, you're not taking your Friends out to Lunch/Dinner and claiming it as a Business Lunch/Dinner, either and writing it off your Taxes. if your Company/Boss is Paying you Travel Expenses, Your company is writing it off their Taxes...you're not. Or, you're not supposed to be, anyway.

Company=owned by Super Wealthy??? OK, YOURS a legitimate Expense for them, but I'll guarantee you that they're entertaining their Friends and buying them Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner and claiming those, too!
See the point, Dumbo!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

I couldn't decide, so I just thought I'd post the whole Website and let you take your pick. There was just too much Idiocy Material to choose from!
----------
http://aattp.org/
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

There ARE many...not IS many.Many =plural.
Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Google it! There's many, that Ordinary People are not in the Income Bracket to benefit from them and cannot take them. How do you think they can get by with paying no Taxes at all? Can you do that? Average Income People can't, but many of the Ultra Rich do!
Neither can the Average Person afford a bevy of Accounts just to figure how to legally take advantage, by "fudging" on their taxes, and advise them how to cover their Azzes if their Tax Returns are questioned about taking those deductions in those Tax Loopholes, that enable them to pay no Taxes, at all.
One of the simplest ones that even Average People know that do, but we don't...is that most of them haven't paid for a Restaurant Meal for themselves, or their Guests, since they became Super Wealthy. They can say one sentence about business and write it off as a "Business" meal and we Average Taxpayers have to pay their share of Taxes because they do it. In essence, we are paying for a large part of their entertaining their Friends, instead of them paying for all of it out of their pocket.
But, that just one small drop in a big Bucket of us paying their share. They Biggest One is probably the Millions of dollars they hide in Off-shore Accounts and don't pay any taxes on, at all.
It's not worth you hiding your 'lil ole hundred dollars in an off-shore Account...setting up the Account and getting the money there would cost you more than the hundred dollars you're trying to hide from the IRS! So, you pay the taxes on it, but they wouldn't....multiplied by tens of thousands!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Did anybody watch the Senate Confirmation Hearing for the new CIA Director today?

John Brennan, the new Nominee for the CIA Director's position?

I was impressed and I think he's a "shoo-in".
Time will tell if I'm right or wrong.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
There ARE many...not IS many.Many =plural. <quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

OT, if you get a chance and didn't watch it live...watch John Brennan's Senate Confirmation Hearing on a Video Replay on CSPAN

I think you might change your Mind about Drones killing Americans in Foreign Countries. IMO, Mr. Brennan made a powerful case for the reason and the neccessity for doing so...with Intelligence Cmte. Chmn. Dianne Feinstein's assistance.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
OT, if you get a chance and didn't watch it live...watch John Brennan's Senate Confirmation Hearing on a Video Replay on CSPAN
I think you might change your Mind about Drones killing Americans in Foreign Countries. IMO, Mr. Brennan made a powerful case for the reason and the neccessity for doing so...with Intelligence Cmte. Chmn. Dianne Feinstein's assistance.
Someone quick grab the barf bag.
Hey in Grey

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

If the Obama Administration can justify the killing of Americans outside of the rule of law then what is left between the people and Tyranny?
There is nothing.
We are a nation under the rule of a Tyrant King.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, you're right. Alittle picky, but right! I didn't know I was being graded on my English, rather the content of my Post! Had I known, I would have used my "proper" English, rather than my "Hillbilly" English that's easier for most Topix Posters to understand.
Easy---there are a lot of hillbillies out there that have education to the Nth degree. They just have a little common sense to go along with the credentials.
CIA

Ukraine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Hey in Grey wrote:
If the Obama Administration can justify the killing of Americans outside of the rule of law then what is left between the people and Tyranny?
There is nothing.
are you watching for the black suits?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey in Grey wrote:
There is nothing.
Whoa there. "outside of the rule of law" He has the executive powers to protect the U.S. form terrorist even if they are Americans.NO ---he cannot do it within the borders of the U.S......Much like the military cannot perform law enforcement duties within our borders.(Posse Comitatus Act)

What I worry about is... here we have a President and a following of dem/libs that bash the previous Pres. for going to war, yet he/they are willing to kill terrorist with a lot of collateral damage. By killing them this way, we keep our hands clean. No more American body bags! how many terrorist (10-100), civilians, innocents 3000 or more? Now where is your humanity, dem/libs???

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Moose wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is dangerous he should be impeached.
Diamond Bar!!! I grew up there!! DB Roundup...:)
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Easy---there are a lot of hillbillies out there that have education to the Nth degree. They just have a little common sense to go along with the credentials.
Too bad none of them are on Topix...well, no more than 4 or 5 anyway. If there's any more than that, they keep it well hidden if they have the education or the common sense.

I've had some tell me that Topix was just a "hate" forum and they won't post on it. i'm not sure how many of them read it on a regular basis, if at all.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey in Grey wrote:
<quoted text>
Someone quick grab the barf bag.
You must have finally found a mirror that didn't shatter whenever you came near it.
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa there. "outside of the rule of law" He has the executive powers to protect the U.S. form terrorist even if they are Americans.NO ---he cannot do it within the borders of the U.S......Much like the military cannot perform law enforcement duties within our borders.(Posse Comitatus Act)
What I worry about is... here we have a President and a following of dem/libs that bash the previous Pres. for going to war, yet he/they are willing to kill terrorist with a lot of collateral damage. By killing them this way, we keep our hands clean. No more American body bags! how many terrorist (10-100), civilians, innocents 3000 or more? Now where is your humanity, dem/libs???
We bash the previous President for going to War, under false pretenses, to get control of a Country's Oil, while refusing to go after the Leader of the Ones who attacked us...even when we had him cornered! Iraq's oil and the money it would have made for the "Bush Family Oil Dynasty" was more important than getting Osama Bin Laden! That's one of the main things we blame the previous President for, and rightfully so!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I was referring to Your "GREAT ONE""KING TUT" at this time.I keep putting up that" Tall Tale" list of Your President so I believe you've seen it.
And BTW there is nothing in the Constitution that says I must claim
Your False God as mine.
And you believed you were the "Great One".
He probably would prefer not to be President over you and People like you, but he is...whether you like it or not.
You see, he was voted in by the majority of the People in this Country and there's nothing you can do about it, if you don't like it. Nobody cares whether you like it or not, that's just the way it is , so get used to it and stop your incessant whining about it! You're embarrassing yourself by looking like such a Big Spoiled Baby, moaning and groaning , whining and crying all the time...4 month after the election! GEEZE, give it a rest! Enough already!
Linda

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Some Little Bast*rds ought to be charged and tried as Adults for this ...and their Parents should be forced to pay all Medical bills for this Boy as long as he needs any medical care because of what their Monsters did to him!
And People wonder why Kids are taking Guns to School! THIS IS THE NUMBER ONE REASON, PEOPLE! TO PROTECT THEMSELVES!
----------
"Bullying Attack Leaves Boy In Coma."

Click here:
http://gma.yahoo.com/blogs/abc-blogs/bullying...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 59,341 - 59,360 of123,340
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••