Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,942)

Showing posts 58,821 - 58,840 of140,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Its Me wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't know! When you're afraid of your toothpaste, there's nothing that you're NOT afraid of!
I've used fluoride toothpaste all my life...I still have my teeth and I'm not dead! Plus, I'm sure that over the years, I've swallowed much more than a "pea-sized" amount of the stuff and it hasn't killed me, yet! I've also drunk enough fluoridated water to keep my kidneys from shutting down, which pretty much debunks your argument. So, what's his/her next "Fear Phobia", I wonder?
I knew she couldn't stay away for long. This is RS in disguise. You can change your name, but when you use the same grammar and philosophies, the true person comes out. You might as well start using your old name again.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Since: Mar 09

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one you will probably never need it again.....

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I suppose you have never had an accident of any kind...... right
I've never been the guilty party in an automobile accident...and I've never shot anyone in the face.
ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

just hush sassy

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to argue politics, if that's okay with the resident Drama Queens. Could you all possibly take a break from whining about Sassy and watch some Kardashians reruns for a short while?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I've never been the guilty party in an automobile accident...and I've never shot anyone in the face.
I bet you don't drive a car or own a gun either ....lol
Not you TG

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

lithium wrote:
<quoted text>I'm glad someone gets it. She is sick in the head.
It's not a "SHE"...it's a "HE"! HE certainly is in touch with his "feminine" side, isn't he? Hmmmmm...
Not you TG

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have one you will probably never need it again.....

I can't argue with that point. Wouldn't it be great if we could get rid of all the People, in some way, so that we never needed one. I know...it's only a dream and a wish.
ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I'd like to argue politics, if that's okay with the resident Drama Queens. Could you all possibly take a break from whining about Sassy and watch some Kardashians reruns for a short while?
Whos boss are you cause u sure aint mine...you the one sounds like a drama queen (jerk)
ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

If your lame political talk is so important that I cant squeeze a few little three word post on here you should be in washington not on a local small town post (jerk)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ouch wrote:
<quoted text> Whos boss are you cause u sure aint mine...you the one sounds like a drama queen (jerk)
Your boss is currently working towards replacing you. I certainly wouldn't hire you, especially if your résumé/application was as poorly written as your posts.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Dee Lay wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you don't drive a car or own a gun either ....lol
Wrong on both counts.

...and I still haven't accidentally shot anyone in the face.
Not you TG

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ouch wrote:
<quoted text> Whos boss are you cause u sure aint mine...you the one sounds like a drama queen (jerk)
Who's in who's head? Lol! They run her off and now, she's all they can talk about even though she's gone. That's just plum pathetic. They must be very lonely People.
Not you TG

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

When's the lights gonna come back on at the Super Bowl? Anything 's better than this.
ouch

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

I dont have a boss (jerk)and if I needed a boss it wouldn't be a (jerk)like you....
Not you TG

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

<quoted text>Wrong on both counts.
Lol! You probably haven't been drinking alcohol and hunting, either...at the same time.
Never give a Person who's been drinking, a loaded shotgun. He'll shoot his Friend in the face.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Wrong on both counts.
I et you have been in all 57 states too.....haven't ya
Lazy Jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

Not you TG wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a "SHE"...it's a "HE"! HE certainly is in touch with his "feminine" side, isn't he? Hmmmmm...
Sassy is a guy?

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

ouch wrote:
I dont have a boss (jerk)and if I needed a boss it wouldn't be a (jerk)like you....
The lights went out at the Super Bowl? Obama should have let us keep our regular light bulbs.

“"U.S. Constitution"”

Tea-Party

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 3, 2013

Judged:

The Dick Act of 1902 also known as the Efficiency of Militia Bill H.R. 11654, of June 28, 1902 invalidates all so-called gun-control laws. It also divides the militia into three distinct and separate entities.

** SPREAD THIS TO EVERYONE **

The three classes H.R. 11654 provides for are the organized militia, henceforth known as the National Guard of the State, Territory and District of Columbia, the unorganized militia and the regular army.

The militia encompasses every able-bodied male between the ages of 18 and 45. All members of the unorganized militia have the absolute personal right and 2nd Amendment right to keep and bear arms of any type, and as many as they can afford to buy.

The Dick Act of 1902 cannot be repealed; to do so would violate bills of attainder and ex post facto laws which would be yet another gross violation of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,821 - 58,840 of140,528
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••