Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,925)

Showing posts 58,481 - 58,500 of123,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Fair enough...I apologize for accusing you of giving us "W".
I also wanted no torture, no nukes, no Gitmo, no amnesty, no lobbyists, no take your guns, no GMOs without labels, and I wanted bailouts for mortgage holders instead of banks, some Wall Street Bankers in jail, a government jobs program instead of a stimulus half made up of tax cuts, a public option in the Healthcare Law, no war in Iraq, no cuts to Social Security and Medicare, to name a few....That doesn't mean I can have all of those simply because I wish it so. There are a few hundred million other folks who might just disagree....I vote for candidates that are closer to my positions, but if we waited for one that was for all of the above we would NEVER cast another vote.
"PIE IN THE SKY"
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

no way wrote:
<quoted text>
The 10th amendment states that
"The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people."
You have a lot to learn, and, based on your age, not much time left to learn it.
It must suck being proven wrong every time you open your mouth.
Hard to teach an OLD dog new tricks.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

ouch wrote:
always second guess a person if they go by the name ((honestly)) that's a good sign??????????
Could have been "dishonestly" I don't care---

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

There has been another topic in the news lately that I have not heard from all of you on here. How about women in combat, and while we are at it women registering for selective service if it is ever needed again? Plenty of women and vets here to find some opinions.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes please leave Sassy.
I'm confused ,,,we have two RS---OMG

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm confused ,,,we have two RS---OMG
I'm the Registered One with the Green Profile Column, as you very well know. The other one is an Imposter who stole my Name, but they couldn't register it...Thank Goodness!
Cassandra

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the Registered One with the Green Profile Column, as you very well know. The other one is an Imposter who stole my Name, but they couldn't register it...Thank Goodness!
How would you know they could not register it?
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Wth is soo gd funny?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know they could not register it?
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
Cassandra

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, because I'm smarter than you are! Duh...
No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
exactly!:):):)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>No, I would say it is because you lied and you have no other answer.
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Wat? Lmao i cnt help it n wtf r u sayin bout me?my gd ear is burnin off
Cassandra

Lindale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be the Imposter, who wants so badly to be me! Not in your wildest dreams...and I figure they're pretty wild, considering your obvious Mental Condition!
Lets see, you are the one that said: "they could not register it". I asked, "how would you know that"? Now, as usual you have degraded yourself to lying. How would you know they could not register it? Has to be one of two reasons.

1. It is you.

2. It is someone you know posting as you, for you.
Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Cassandra wrote:
<quoted text>Lets see, you are the one that said: "they could not register it". I asked, "how would you know that"? Now, as usual you have degraded yourself to lying. How would you know they could not register it? Has to be one of two reasons.

1. It is you.

2. It is someone you know posting as you, for you.
Believe me dear. I'm not her and never would be. I'm just that thorn in her side here to moderate the amount of venom that she pours throughout the site and keep tabs on her post. Kinda like a big brother thing. Lmao.
john

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

roxy wrote:
Wat? Lmao i cnt help it n wtf r u sayin bout me?my gd ear is burnin off
lol yez gd hahahaha lets do it.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Lmao well done...wow,shocker rt lolz thought id b hurtin worse than wat i am,but i guess i understand...wen someone thought that they trusted me,they kept lying coz they dint trust me enough to b honest n tell me...knew id b vry,vry,vry hurt n started....avoiding me,as much as possible on fones n tried to get closer to me n another way,but this prson was lso lyin to themselve bcoz deep dwn,this prson knew that,it made no diff rlly,we wer closer but,the lies kept comin...growin n growin.how this prson feels bout me,thats about the only thing ther not lying about.
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Its otay,remember,i had n still have trust issues...i do trust u,but not completly,i told u that im afraid that,wen u do actualy let me c u,idk how long thats gonna last..u cld go netime u want to n i cld never c u again,if thats wat u wanted...thinking about that,scares tha fuck outa me,im shakin n studdering again lmao
roxy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Do wat?
just opinion

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

I have not seen any1 ask this question concerning all of the shootings: of all those shooters, how many of them actually had the gun purchased by them & legally registered 2 them? Most people who r going 2 commit a crime with a gun r going 2 steal it from a law-abiding citizen 2 commit the crime, 2 try 2 keep from getting caught. They may steal from family, friends, or neighbors. Since all this debating about guns has gone on, has any1 noticed that home invasions, involving guns being stolen, has cramatically gone up????(Check ur local police/sheriff dept 4 public records, or even newspapers 4 that matter.) It's not the people who legally buy weapons u neccessarily have 2 worry about; it's the lil thugs doing dope, the 1s their families cover 4 cause they don't want 2 c "their baby" n jail, the people who r already breaking the law n othr ways, who r at the root of the problem. Tougher gun laws only hurt the honest man/woman looking 4 self/home protection. The criminals r going 2 find illegal ways of getting guns, no matter what the laws say. Every1 wants 2 blame the guns & manufacturers. How many people die/are maimed each year in car crashes, from household accidents (bath tub, kitchen), from boating/swimming, from animals (domestic/feral/wild), etc. Are we going 2 ban vehicles, kitchen knives/appliances, bath tubs/showers, boats/jet skis, water, every living creature etc. just bcause we're afraid some1 might get hurt bcause a few people out of the vast population don't use common sense?????!!!!! Get real. We need 2 make the laws tougher 4 those who it is absolutely proven that they have broken the law (video or DNA IN ADDITION TO multiple witnesses, othr evidence) and make those people serve the FULL TERMS, instead of letting them get out on good behavior, for snitching, or bcause the system is getting over-crowded. If we quit being such pansies n how we dealt with the criminals, mayb we wldn't keep being the victims (as a community) & they wldn't keep kicking our butts. If every1 wld stick 2gether, report suspicious behavior, report known criminals, keep up with local news on who the police were currently looking 4, these people wld b so afraid of us, they wld b afraid 2 fart wrong! U can report anything u feel the police/sheriff needs 2 b aware of & u do not hve 2 give ur name....ask 2 use a code word, if u'd like, so if an illegal pattern emerges on some1 ur reporting, they'll know it's reliable info. Covering 4 these people or looking the othr way cld land u n jail & they can still b on the street. Copy this post, forward it 2 every1 u know. If every1 who receives it reports 2 suspicious or known illegal activities (drug dealing, breaking & entering, theft, arson, murder, abuse, etc.), within 6 months, u'll notice the criminals will leave ur area or stop their behavior. We put it n practice with property we own. There was alot of police presence n the beginning, but we didn't give up. In about 6 months, the criminals left our area & some chose 2 get help, rather than spend the rest of their lives n prison with a BIG person named "Bubba", "Gertude", "Butch", or "Kemo", who had unsavory ideas for them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 58,481 - 58,500 of123,678
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••