Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 2,894)

Showing posts 57,861 - 57,880 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You sound alot like MsHurl, to me...and that's just one of the many Names you use to post, but I can't post your REAL Name or you will sue me, again!
Nope, just Pete from Boones Creek.
tammy

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>wow thats a comeback,you and your bed buddy O A really need to work on better comebacks instead of blowing each other all the time
Get a life boy. You sound like a school age child.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hey OA, if you know or remember anything about us "blowing each other", I just have one question to ask...Did we enjoy it? lol!

"Jackson", you just seem to have "sex on the brain", both perverted and not, you poor, pitiful 'lil frustrated thing, you!
ginny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
I've noticed you've conveniently omitted any scolding of "lol" (among his/her many other monikers), from Jackson, the most vile and profane poster on Topix. I wonder why that is.
Sassy is the poster from Jackson. She is also many other posters.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Well, I see that I was right about "jackson" being MsHurl. I'll bet I was right about who MsHurl is in REAL Life, too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, just Pete from Boones Creek.
What State is "Boones Creek" in, because I've never heard of it?
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh well, I tried. Regarding posing as other people, you have referred to yourself an an ex-911 operator, an ex nurse and an ex-business owner. You have posed as being other things as well but I can't remember them all. Look back on all your old posts and you will see them. I always post as my first name, "Pete", and I basically only post to reply to your bullying. And I will continue to do this until you stop.
Well, you didn't answer my question that I asked about this earlier, but now I understand what you were implying about her being an imposter for posting as many different people. I am a lot younger than Sassy :), and I have had more than three jobs in my life, so I am surprised that your idea of an imposter is someone who has had more than one career experience. I don't know her so I don't know what she has or has not done; do you? Have you had only one job in your lifetime?
ginny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What State is "Boones Creek" in, because I've never heard of it?
Use Google you dork, It is in East Tn.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you didn't answer my question that I asked about this earlier, but now I understand what you were implying about her being an imposter for posting as many different people. I am a lot younger than Sassy :), and I have had more than three jobs in my life, so I am surprised that your idea of an imposter is someone who has had more than one career experience. I don't know her so I don't know what she has or has not done; do you? Have you had only one job in your lifetime?
He's never had a job...that's why he doesn't know about them or working.
I take that back...I think somebody said that he tried working once when he was very young, decided he didn't like and hasn't had one since. There's only two ways to get money as for as I know, if you don't have a job. One is...letting the Taxpayers support you and the other one is crime.
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well that's a whole different ballgame!
I wonder which comes first...the drugs or the Mental Illness?
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read her posts to see what I was referring to. She has posed as a "retired" 911 operator, as a "retired" healthcare provider, as a "retired" business owner. I don't think you can retire as all three at the same time, but I guess it is possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

ginny wrote:
<quoted text>Use Google you dork, It is in East Tn.
You confirmed it again. I would say that "Pete", "lol", and "ginny" are only three of the Names MsHurl is using, without a doubt!

Banned again, are you?
Pete

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that back...I think somebody said that he tried working once when he was very young, decided he didn't like and hasn't had one since. There's only two ways to get money as for as I know, if you don't have a job. One is...letting the Taxpayers support you and the other one is crime.
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well that's a whole different ballgame!
You crack me up. Your way of thinking is so alien, I am now hoping you don't drive. Just for informational purposes, yes I do work and have for the past 35 years. Whoever you may think I am, you are wrong. Also, I am male. You got that part incorrect as well. I realize it is hard for you to believe, but have you ever contemplated there might be more than one person who doesn't like your bullying tactics?
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well
that's a whole different ballgame!
Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.
Goodbye

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Oops! Been a long day...forgive the typos.
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up. Your way of thinking is so alien, I am now hoping you don't drive. Just for informational purposes, yes I do work and have for the past 35 years. Whoever you may think I am, you are wrong. Also, I am male. You got that part incorrect as well. I realize it is hard for you to believe, but have you ever contemplated there might be more than one person who doesn't like your bullying tactics?
Have you ever "contemplated" that I do NOT like you at all and therefore, I really don't care whether or not you like me..or my "bullying tactics"?
You might have been a better Person, if your Parents had used a few more "bullying tactics" on you, like busting your Azz for being so obnoxious to People. How many times has that sorry attitude gotten your Azz busted, as an Adult. I'm guessing more than once!
But, at OT's request, I tried! Rest assured I won't try again, NOT with you or any of the different Names you use, either!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.
Name one besides WORK and CRIME....ooops, a third is getting somebody else to support you which, if you're a big , strapping Male that's too lazy to work, is a CRIME in itself to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I just hate this so badly...almost as badly as I hated to see FFN fire Glenn Beck! <S>
----------
"Why Fox News Dropped Sarah Palin."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/why-fox-news-dropped-sa...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

This is incredible!
----------
"For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/26/1...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

"TEApublicans: President Obama Built This! Dow Jones Index 300 Points From All-Time High:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/teapublicans-president-obama...

Since: Jan 13

Indian Head, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Congrats

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 57,861 - 57,880 of124,228
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min Lolita 49,485
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Laugh a Minute 39,465
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 9 min Tom Korbutt 51,316
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 17 min Healthcare Reformer 3,510
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Brad 138,813
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 52 min It is Time 3,781
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr fitness-guru 43,671
•••
•••
•••
•••