Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Teapublican" is NOT Name-calling, it's what all of the Reporters call a "Group", when they are referring to the Congressmen who are Republicans and the Tea Party Members who ran on the Republican Party Ticket to get elected...in that particular "Group".
You would know that if you ever read any Real News Articles from reputable News Sources.
It is not a "slur" phrase like "Libtards", it is a word signifying a combination of REAL Republicans and Tea Party Members who only ran on the Republican Ticket to get elected, but whose allegiance is to the Tea Party...which is more like the Libertarian Party than the Republican Party, BTW! But, the Tea Party Members knew they could not get elected or if they ran on a Tea Party Ticket or on a Libertarian Party Ticket. If fact, I don't THINK that the Tea Party even tried to get registered to be on the National Election Ballots. I don't know about all State Ballots for sure, but I don't THINK they are registered as a Political Party in any State, either. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure somebody will correct me.
I, frankly, find that very deceptive on their part, right from the beginning. The Republican Party made a huge mistake by allowing them to run on the Republican Ballot and from the published Reports, I think they starting to realize that mistake, also.
But,I think it's too late and the damage is already done to the Republican Party.
Well I prefer TeaBagger myself!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

The same one that dreamed up this one...Sarah Palin!
----------
"Sarah Palin: A Video Tribute:(Vote For Your Favorite!)"

Click here:
http://aattp.org/sarah-palin-a-video-tribute-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
And OBAMA pledged to get rid of them???? Oh MY
....and just what did our President Obama say when you say he "pledged to get rid" of the Lobbies?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

"2012:'Legitimate Rape' Comments Were Drawn From Decades Of Pro-Life Propaganda."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/2012-legitimate-rape-comment... []

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I can only imagine what that conversation was like!
The term "conversation" would imply that she actually let me speak. OK I did get a few chances and I managed to make her mad very quickly.
crackback mountain

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> The term "conversation" would imply that she actually let me speak. OK I did get a few chances and I managed to make her mad very quickly.
You cannot make crazy people mad.
crackback mountain

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
The same one that dreamed up this one...Sarah Palin!
----------
"Sarah Palin: A Video Tribute:(Vote For Your Favorite!)"
Click here:
http://6dczvx.uk 35.e/sarah-palin-a-video-tribu te-vote-for-your-favorite/
You must be on drugs from what I have seen on here. I hope you do not have children.
crackback mountain

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
"2012:'Legitimate Rape' Comments Were Drawn From Decades Of Pro-Life Propaganda."
Click here:
http://6dczvx.uk 35.e/2012-legitimate-rape-comm ents-were-drawn-from-decades-o f-pro-life-propaganda/?fb_acti on_ids=533993726624594&fb_ action_types=og.likes&fb_s ource=timeline_og&action_o bject_map=%7B%2253399372662459 4%22%3A304552139648495%7D& action_type_map=%7B%2253399372 6624594%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D &action_ref_map=[]
I will be over on the other site, have some pictures for you to look at.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
It was a vile and dangerous (to me) thing to do and that's why it was done. It was also a Crime under TN.'s Cyber Stalking Law, which appears to be a Law that Nobody wants to enforce and a Law, in Name ONLY.
Yet you, a former 911 operator, thought it was funny when your own son swerved his second trailer at another truck while passing him because that other truck had slowed in front of him, or so your son said. You told me that you two had a good laugh over it. Even if your son did it, it is still road rage and it is illegal. I guess you did not want that law enforced either. As I told you, on the phone, it was a dangerous(to that other driver and the motoring public in general) and stupid thing for him to do. I stand by that and still say that you, being his mother, should have told him that instead of showing your approval by laughing with him. I guess you only care about things that are dangerous to you and not to others.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

I feel like a First-Grade Teacher, trying to teach the Basics to a Bunch of Kindergarteners...but here goes another try!

The Supreme Court has ruled that, per the Constitution, the People shall have unfettered access to their Legislators!
Now, like it or not, Lobbyists are "People" and they speak on behalf of "People...and especially since the Supreme Court has ruled that Companies and Corporations are "People", Nobody can stop Lobbyists from visiting the Congressmen and Senators, or anybody else, that the "people elected!
Lobbyists were handing out checks to Members of Congress, while Congress was in Session, on the Floor of the House of Representatives, during Bush's years. As far as I know, that doesn't happen anymore and if memory serves, that's what Obama was talking about that he would get stopped. Either he did it by influencing the House Leaders in some way, since he has no authority over the House as President...or the Congressmen are afraid of the bad publicity since their Approval Rating is now at 9%...or it's being kept very hush-hush if it's still happening, and I doubt that it could or would! Bush didn't mind it and never complained or even criticized it, and he laughed off anybody who did. But the American People were not happy about it, to say the least, during Obama's first campaign and they let him know it. THAT is when and why he addressed the issue!
You see, I watched everything that Bush said just as much as I do what Obama says. You Obama Haters would be wise to do the same comcerning Obama, whether you want to or not, so you can hear for yourselves what he says, whether you believe it or not! That is not the point of doing it!
I didn't believe a word that came out of Bush's mouth, but I listened carefully to everything he said...because as President, he had power over my Life and I wanted him held accountable! and Nobody can justify holding any President accountable, if they never listen to what he says. You're only going by "hearsay", even if you get it off the Internet. But, if you hear and see it with your own ears and eyes, then you know for a Fact just what he said...if you really listen.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Really??? You sound alot like MsHurl, to me...and that's just one of the many Names you use to post, but I can't post your REAL Name or you will sue me, again!
Welcome to the club Pete. It is hardly exclusive as Really-Really/ Really Sassy(her 2 REGISTERED names) is now accusing you of being the same person she has called myself and countless others. Next she will say you are a child molester, Gay, transsexual, her drug addict/dealer neighbors, etc. These are all accusations she has made towards myself, MG, CG, CS, JK, 123 and a bunch of others.

I thought she was supposed to be a "Compassionate Human Being" Liberal, but she has told me that she hates me more than anything and by accusing me of being Gay, for example, she proves that she is nothing more than a homophobe. All of the Gays that I have met are very Liberal yet she uses Gay as a term to attempt to denegrate someone she hates. Not a very good Liberal, if you ask me.
Pete

Jonesborough, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I feel like a First-Grade Teacher, trying to teach the Basics to a Bunch of Kindergarteners...but here goes another try!
If you honestly think that anyone is willing to be taught anything by you, you are more delusional than I thought. You do not know the basics. Your philosophy on just about everything is so far removed from reality, only you understand it. Everyone else simply sits back after seeing one of your posts and says - huh? Who on earth thinks they can bully those opposed to you and then turn around and claim you are teaching them? Do you not see the dichotomy with your actions? Do you think anyone respects you enough to be taught something by you? Have you earned that respect or done something to earn it?
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Teapublican" is NOT Name-calling, it's what all of the Reporters call a "Group", when they are referring to the Congressmen who are Republicans and the Tea Party Members who ran on the Republican Party Ticket to get elected...in that particular "Group".
You would know that if you ever read any Real News Articles from reputable News Sources.
It is not a "slur" phrase like "Libtards", it is a word signifying a combination of REAL Republicans and Tea Party Members who only ran on the Republican Ticket to get elected, but whose allegiance is to the Tea Party...which is more like the Libertarian Party than the Republican Party, BTW! But, the Tea Party Members knew they could not get elected or if they ran on a Tea Party Ticket or on a Libertarian Party Ticket. If fact, I don't THINK that the Tea Party even tried to get registered to be on the National Election Ballots. I don't know about all State Ballots for sure, but I don't THINK they are registered as a Political Party in any State, either. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure somebody will correct me.
I, frankly, find that very deceptive on their part, right from the beginning. The Republican Party made a huge mistake by allowing them to run on the Republican Ballot and from the published Reports, I think they starting to realize that mistake, also.
But,I think it's too late and the damage is already done to the Republican Party.
"Teapublican" is NOT Name-calling" no more the dem/libs. Actually both of them separate the force within each party.
interesting enough

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

If you would like to 'See Sassy Run', simply request she address and answer the following.
Sassy, in the words of your partner, JD Sullivan,'it did not go unnoticed' that you have fought hard to skirt and dodge answering such a simple question. Sassy, did Sal play digital recordings for you as he claimed or do you deny it and deny knowing him as you claim?
One of you is lying, which one is it, Sassy?

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
If you would like to 'See Sassy Run', simply request she address and answer the following.
Sassy, in the words of your partner, JD Sullivan,'it did not go unnoticed' that you have fought hard to skirt and dodge answering such a simple question. Sassy, did Sal play digital recordings for you as he claimed or do you deny it and deny knowing him as you claim?
That will do it..

Actually she has a habit of running anytime anyone asks her a question or especially asks her for proof. The only proof that she can ever offer comes from a leftist extreme publication. More likely she would just keep her mouth shut and make the other party prove everything, like she did in court. While it is true the lawsuit was dismissed, it was not a win as she states. The reason the charges were dismissed was because the other party did not have a live witness there to testify that the screen name belonged to her. Also she did not have the conviction of her own words to admit she typed them. In other words, she is too cowardly to take responsibility for what she types and is not to be believed.

We all know that she is here 24/7. She has no life, no friends, nothing. Her own kids have as little to do with her as possible. This is evidenced by the fact that her kids both live in Nashville and where is she on holidays? Right here on topix. Not visiting them and not too busy hosting them to be here.

She is a pathetic excuse for a person. The only way she can get anyone to interact with her is to start trouble like this on topix. To get people fighting over her words is her goal. It makes her feel wanted, needed, important. Without it, she has to face the reality that she is truly worthless.
tammy

Collinwood, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
That will do it..
Actually she has a habit of running anytime anyone asks her a question or especially asks her for proof. The only proof that she can ever offer comes from a leftist extreme publication. More likely she would just keep her mouth shut and make the other party prove everything, like she did in court. While it is true the lawsuit was dismissed, it was not a win as she states. The reason the charges were dismissed was because the other party did not have a live witness there to testify that the screen name belonged to her. Also she did not have the conviction of her own words to admit she typed them. In other words, she is too cowardly to take responsibility for what she types and is not to be believed.
We all know that she is here 24/7. She has no life, no friends, nothing. Her own kids have as little to do with her as possible. This is evidenced by the fact that her kids both live in Nashville and where is she on holidays? Right here on topix. Not visiting them and not too busy hosting them to be here.
She is a pathetic excuse for a person. The only way she can get anyone to interact with her is to start trouble like this on topix. To get people fighting over her words is her goal. It makes her feel wanted, needed, important. Without it, she has to face the reality that she is truly worthless.
And you are really one to talk. Quick to judge, but what faults do you hide ? You may not be here 24/7 but you're pretty close.
Seems you are what you claim others to be.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

interesting enough wrote:
Did you really go into Ms. Kitty's House and terrorize her? If you didn't, why didn't you take the Stand and testify?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, who the fck asked you, fck face!! STFU, until you are asked to speak, you stupid skank!
Now, guess who MsHurl REALLY is, Folks!
Brad

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Mississippi Gurl wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, who the fck asked you, fck face!! STFU, until you are asked to speak, you stupid skank!
You need a good spanking and your mouth washed out with soap.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

"Message From Mexico: U.S. Is Polluting Water It May Someday Need To Drink."

Click here:
http://www.propublica.org/article/message-fro...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••