Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63691 Jan 26, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you didn't answer my question that I asked about this earlier, but now I understand what you were implying about her being an imposter for posting as many different people. I am a lot younger than Sassy :), and I have had more than three jobs in my life, so I am surprised that your idea of an imposter is someone who has had more than one career experience. I don't know her so I don't know what she has or has not done; do you? Have you had only one job in your lifetime?
He's never had a job...that's why he doesn't know about them or working.
I take that back...I think somebody said that he tried working once when he was very young, decided he didn't like and hasn't had one since. There's only two ways to get money as for as I know, if you don't have a job. One is...letting the Taxpayers support you and the other one is crime.
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well that's a whole different ballgame!
I wonder which comes first...the drugs or the Mental Illness?
Pete

Nashville, TN

#63692 Jan 26, 2013
Unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you didn't answer my question that I asked about this earlier, but now I understand what you were implying about her being an imposter for posting as many different people. I am a lot younger than Sassy :), and I have had more than three jobs in my life, so I am surprised that your idea of an imposter is someone who has had more than one career experience. I don't know her so I don't know what she has or has not done; do you? Have you had only one job in your lifetime?
You need to read her posts to see what I was referring to. She has posed as a "retired" 911 operator, as a "retired" healthcare provider, as a "retired" business owner. I don't think you can retire as all three at the same time, but I guess it is possible.

Location hidden

#63694 Jan 26, 2013
ginny wrote:
<quoted text>Use Google you dork, It is in East Tn.
You confirmed it again. I would say that "Pete", "lol", and "ginny" are only three of the Names MsHurl is using, without a doubt!

Banned again, are you?
Pete

Nashville, TN

#63696 Jan 26, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I take that back...I think somebody said that he tried working once when he was very young, decided he didn't like and hasn't had one since. There's only two ways to get money as for as I know, if you don't have a job. One is...letting the Taxpayers support you and the other one is crime.
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well that's a whole different ballgame!
You crack me up. Your way of thinking is so alien, I am now hoping you don't drive. Just for informational purposes, yes I do work and have for the past 35 years. Whoever you may think I am, you are wrong. Also, I am male. You got that part incorrect as well. I realize it is hard for you to believe, but have you ever contemplated there might be more than one person who doesn't like your bullying tactics?
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#63697 Jan 26, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing wrong with him physically...mentally, well
that's a whole different ballgame!
Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.
Goodbye

Edgewood, TX

#63699 Jan 26, 2013
Oops! Been a long day...forgive the typos.
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.

Location hidden

#63701 Jan 26, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
You crack me up. Your way of thinking is so alien, I am now hoping you don't drive. Just for informational purposes, yes I do work and have for the past 35 years. Whoever you may think I am, you are wrong. Also, I am male. You got that part incorrect as well. I realize it is hard for you to believe, but have you ever contemplated there might be more than one person who doesn't like your bullying tactics?
Have you ever "contemplated" that I do NOT like you at all and therefore, I really don't care whether or not you like me..or my "bullying tactics"?
You might have been a better Person, if your Parents had used a few more "bullying tactics" on you, like busting your Azz for being so obnoxious to People. How many times has that sorry attitude gotten your Azz busted, as an Adult. I'm guessing more than once!
But, at OT's request, I tried! Rest assured I won't try again, NOT with you or any of the different Names you use, either!

Location hidden

#63703 Jan 26, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe you only know if two ways of getting money other than having s job, but that just shows his limited your understanding of economics is! I believe mist people with average intelligence could name 100's. Don't reply. I do not want to read your rambling...just pointing out your stupidity.
Name one besides WORK and CRIME....ooops, a third is getting somebody else to support you which, if you're a big , strapping Male that's too lazy to work, is a CRIME in itself to me.

Location hidden

#63706 Jan 26, 2013
I just hate this so badly...almost as badly as I hated to see FFN fire Glenn Beck! <S>
----------
"Why Fox News Dropped Sarah Palin."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/why-fox-news-dropped-sa...

Location hidden

#63714 Jan 26, 2013
This is incredible!
----------
"For The Sixth Time In One Week, Man Shot At Gun Show."

Click here:
http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2013/01/26/1...

Location hidden

#63716 Jan 26, 2013
"TEApublicans: President Obama Built This! Dow Jones Index 300 Points From All-Time High:(VIDEO)."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/teapublicans-president-obama...

Since: Jan 13

Marbury, MD

#63717 Jan 26, 2013
Congrats

Location hidden

#63718 Jan 26, 2013
Amy453 wrote:
Congrats
LOL! Thanks!:)
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#63719 Jan 26, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
"Teapublican" is NOT Name-calling, it's what all of the Reporters call a "Group", when they are referring to the Congressmen who are Republicans and the Tea Party Members who ran on the Republican Party Ticket to get elected...in that particular "Group".
You would know that if you ever read any Real News Articles from reputable News Sources.
It is not a "slur" phrase like "Libtards", it is a word signifying a combination of REAL Republicans and Tea Party Members who only ran on the Republican Ticket to get elected, but whose allegiance is to the Tea Party...which is more like the Libertarian Party than the Republican Party, BTW! But, the Tea Party Members knew they could not get elected or if they ran on a Tea Party Ticket or on a Libertarian Party Ticket. If fact, I don't THINK that the Tea Party even tried to get registered to be on the National Election Ballots. I don't know about all State Ballots for sure, but I don't THINK they are registered as a Political Party in any State, either. If I'm wrong about that, I'm sure somebody will correct me.
I, frankly, find that very deceptive on their part, right from the beginning. The Republican Party made a huge mistake by allowing them to run on the Republican Ballot and from the published Reports, I think they starting to realize that mistake, also.
But,I think it's too late and the damage is already done to the Republican Party.
Well I prefer TeaBagger myself!

Location hidden

#63721 Jan 26, 2013
The same one that dreamed up this one...Sarah Palin!
----------
"Sarah Palin: A Video Tribute:(Vote For Your Favorite!)"

Click here:
http://aattp.org/sarah-palin-a-video-tribute-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#63722 Jan 26, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
And OBAMA pledged to get rid of them???? Oh MY
....and just what did our President Obama say when you say he "pledged to get rid" of the Lobbies?

Location hidden

#63723 Jan 26, 2013
"2012:'Legitimate Rape' Comments Were Drawn From Decades Of Pro-Life Propaganda."

Click here:
http://aattp.org/2012-legitimate-rape-comment... []

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#63724 Jan 26, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I can only imagine what that conversation was like!
The term "conversation" would imply that she actually let me speak. OK I did get a few chances and I managed to make her mad very quickly.
crackback mountain

Germany

#63725 Jan 26, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text> The term "conversation" would imply that she actually let me speak. OK I did get a few chances and I managed to make her mad very quickly.
You cannot make crazy people mad.
crackback mountain

Germany

#63726 Jan 26, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
The same one that dreamed up this one...Sarah Palin!
----------
"Sarah Palin: A Video Tribute:(Vote For Your Favorite!)"
Click here:
http://6dczvx.uk 35.e/sarah-palin-a-video-tribu te-vote-for-your-favorite/
You must be on drugs from what I have seen on here. I hope you do not have children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 min Don Rumsfeld 3,995
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min Cornelius Scudmister 153,504
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 15 min Jim 75,794
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min Yes it is me 58,123
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 21 min ChicknButt 55,478
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 50 min Educator 51,481
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 51 min Living Wage 3,313
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••