|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing.
"In February 1954, President Eisenhower refused to commit American troops to the Franco-Vietnamese War. In a press conference he stated, "I cannot conceive of a greater tragedy for America than to get heavily involved now in an all-out war in any of those."
You must have received a public education.
Ah---look a little further back and you'll find Wilson a DEMO sent advisor to the French that were there. My history is just fine,,, It goes back a little further than yours.
not so

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

I will agree Johnson was an idiot.
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Your ignorance is showing.
"In February 1954, President Eisenhower refused to commit American troops to the Franco-Vietnamese War. In a press conference he stated, "I cannot conceive of a greater tragedy for America than to get heavily involved now in an all-out war in any of those."
You must have received a public education.
He did commit more advisors NON_COMBAT only
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

not so wrote:
November 1, 1955 — President Eisenhower deploys the Military Assistance Advisory Group to train the Army of the Republic of Vietnam. This marks the official beginning of American involvement in the war as recognized by the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.[3]
April 1956 — The last French troops leave Vietnam.
1954–1956 — 450,000 Vietnamese civilians flee the Viet Minh administration in North Vietnam and relocate in South Vietnam. Approximately 52,000 move in the opposite direction.
1956 — National unification elections do not occur.
December 1958 — North Vietnam invades Laos and occupies parts of the country
July 8, 1959 — Charles Ovnand and Dale R. Buis become the first two American Advisers to die in Vietnam.[4]
September 1959 — North Vietnam forms Group 959 which assumes command of the Pathet Lao forces in Laos.
Go back a little further?!!!!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The Original Amused wrote:
Yes, liberals are pacifist hippies AND (somehow) warmongers.
Go figure.
Ah---- here we are finally. Pacifist yes, Free Love Yes, Dangerous Yes. They were all will to do what ever was necessary to make you live by their views.(i.e Bill Ayers)----Should I go On??????

Like I said,, you must be a youngster!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Love to give out history lessons, but time is limited. Bye I am out of here.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah---look a little further back and you'll find Wilson a DEMO sent advisor to the French that were there. My history is just fine,,, It goes back a little further than yours.
Touche!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

The king of sludge, Harry Reid, has decided he likes the filibuster.

“I’m not personally, at this stage, ready to get rid of the 60-vote threshold.”

Hey. when you want a government stalemate, you can always blame it on the filibuster.

Without it, he might even have to pass a budget.
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> I get the feeling that if breathing required any thought....you would suffocate.
See typical dumb fuk,you can't and wont comprehend that the libtards have gotten us into a worse mess than the Republicans. And if using brains were required to life your dumbass would be dead and the world would be alittle bit better to live in and if everyone of you dumbasses died it would be perfect
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

(ABC NEWS)-- Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton stood her ground Wednesday, telling the Senate Foreign Relations Committee that she has overseen plans to secure diplomatic outposts around the world while cuts in State Department funding undermine those efforts.

Citing a report by the department's Accountability Review Board on the security failures that led to the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi, Libya, during an attack last year, Clinton said the board is pushing for an increase in funding to facilities of more than $2 billion per year.

"Consistent shortfalls have required the department to prioritize available funding out of security accounts," Clinton told the Senate this morning, while again taking responsibility for the Benghazi attack. "And I will be the first to say that the prioritization process was at times imperfect, but as the ARB said, the funds provided were inadequate.”

Well let's take a closer look:

There could not have been a more dangerous time than 2004. The State Dept’s security budget back then was $640 million.

By the time Pelosi/Reid took over spending in 2007, it had risen to around $750 million. That’s A LOT of money.

By 2010, it had nearly DOUBLED to $1.6 billion!!!

It dipped to $1.5 billion the following year and roughly $1.35 billion in fiscal 2012 -- still far more than it was a decade ago.

And that is why Hillary could not protect our Libyan embassy.

Maybe the reason she couldn’t read those cables requesting more security was that she was too busy buying Champagne and partying.

We DON’T have a spending problem!

tipton64

Johnson City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Guns don't kill people, husbands that come home early do.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah---- here we are finally. Pacifist yes, Free Love Yes, Dangerous Yes. They were all will to do what ever was necessary to make you live by their views.(i.e Bill Ayers)----Should I go On??????
Like I said,, you must be a youngster!
Oh Lord NO! Please don't. I have all the Bullchit and Fairy Tales that I can stand for one day!

Tell the truth, You're King of the Liar's Club, aren't you?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
Love to give out history lessons, but time is limited. Bye I am out of here.
What history lesson? You may call it history, but I call it fiction. You've been watching too many of those old War Movies.
Unreal

Dandridge, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wow - I guess morals and convictions go away when money is involved. What happened to their outrage over life begins at conception?

Fetuses Aren't People, Says Catholic Hospital
Malpractice case has Catholic group rejecting deeply-held belief

A Colorado man is suing a Catholic hospital because his wife and the 7-month twins she was carrying died in the examination room.

Lori Stodghill, 31, died from a clogged artery, after the obstetrician on call failed to answer his pager.

The hospital's defense? They're not liable for the twins' deaths, because fetuses are not persons with legal rights in Colorado. That defense rests on state law, which asserts that the "term 'person,' as it is used in the Wrongful Death Act, encompasses only individuals born alive,'" reports the Colorado Independent.

But since the St. Thomas More Hospital is Catholic-affiliated, it adheres to the Ethical and Religious Directives of the Catholic Church. These include the statement that "the Church's defense of life encompasses the unborn" and an affirmation of "the sanctity of life 'from the moment of conception.'"

The hospital is run by Catholic Health Initiatives, a nonprofit that directs 170 other healthcare facilities nationwide.
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Lord NO! Please don't. I have all the Bullchit and Fairy Tales that I can stand for one day!
Tell the truth, You're King of the Liar's Club, aren't you?
Oh Lord, if there are more like him to come, I'll be dropping more acid!
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Wonder IF wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT SO It was Wilson that send in advisors to the French. Eisenhower sent in more. Kennedy sent in more and allowed the advisors that were there to combat situations.
Johnson may a speech that stated he would not sent our boys over there to VietNamn but by the time he had left office 6 years later, 47,000+ of our "BOYS" had died over there.
No, it was the Democrats. What you don't understand is that it could have been the Repubs if things were turned around. The economy at the time of Johnson (especially with Kennedy's assassination)was on the 'Slow' burner so-to-speak. A war as with all war put people to work making bombs, ammo, guns, tanks, you name it. This partially why Obama has not removed us entirely from Iraq and Afgan. The unemployment would hit the roof with not only returning soldiers but also people who made the materials of war. A lot of unrest like that would most certainly be bad for the dem/libsin 2014 although I do not think the libs are aware of this.
I'm Bacccccck!

In fact Pres. Woodrow Willson had a chance to end the vietnamn war before it began. He had previously met HO CHI MIHN

One needs to wonder how many 10's of years does our decisions affect everyone else.
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Truth Detector wrote:
The king of sludge, Harry Reid, has decided he likes the filibuster.
“I’m not personally, at this stage, ready to get rid of the 60-vote threshold.”
Hey. when you want a government , you can always blame it on the filibuster.
Without it, he might even have to pass a budget.
The filibuster was installed so as to protect the votes of the minority. It was made so the 60 vote majority could not just run over the minority. Rem. These representatives have a vote as well.

Not against it, but it does give the gov. a stalemate like you said..
Honestly

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

has Wonder IF come back Yet... I have a crow I want to pick with him.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

lol wrote:
<quoted text>See typical dumb fuk,you can't and wont comprehend that the libtards have gotten us into a worse mess than the Republicans. And if using brains were required to life your dumbass would be dead and the world would be alittle bit better to live in and if everyone of you dumbasses died it would be perfect
I've seen Mentally Disabled People that you make look like Einstein reincarnated! I would tell you to use your brain, but you're sitting on it!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2013

Judged:

Hi sweetie. From what I hear about you, the liars club would be an upgrade.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••