Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#63078 Jan 21, 2013
"CHART: Almost Every Obama Conspiracy Theory Ever."

("Fake Birth Certificates, Ghostwriters, Teleprompters, a Teenage Trip to Mars, and more of the most paranoid and bizarro Obama conspiracy theories out there.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/10/c...

Location hidden

#63079 Jan 21, 2013
I read an article, and may have posted it , that said Leon Panetta and Sen. Carl Levin are opposed to Obama pulling out most of our Troops from Afghanistan, this year.
While I know why they feel that way from the Reports I have read, saying how the Taliban are trying to take over the Country and committing all kinds of atrocities on the People, I just want our Troops out of that place. But, I'm afraid that we're going to have a hard time getting out of there...and I'm even more afraid that we may have to go back, if Al Qaeda moves back in and starts using it as their Base.
This issue, alone, would be a major problem for a President, not even counting all the other Very Serious Issues and problems facing this Country.

President Obama's Presidency has been, by far, the most difficult of any President I have ever known of in my Lifetime! I'm surprised the Man hasn't lost his Mind!

Location hidden

#63080 Jan 21, 2013
"King 'Content Of Character' Quote Inspires Debate."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/king-content-character-...
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#63081 Jan 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I heard Chaney showed up with his shotgun.
There must have been alota apreciatin goin on.
Well if Darth Vader "AKA Cheney" would of shown up at Gun Appreciation Day he would of brought his pump-action shotgun. You see he thinks all these semi-auto's are for wussies.
Goodbye

United States

#63082 Jan 21, 2013
LOL..Trying to dig yourself out of a hole doesn't make you look very bright. I don't know who has a problem with comprehension on here more than you.
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ordinarily, I wouldn't even bother responding to something as Juvenile and ridiculous as your Post. But, I want to pass along a bit of advice that was given to me a long time ago, by a very intelligent Person, that I've always remembered.
He said...It's not important to try to impress People. That will happen automatically, if you're deserving of it. What IS important is that you say your Message in whatever way they can understand it. Learn to "speak their language", so that you can be clearly understood. It's not about how you are capable of saying it, it's about how THEY are capable of understanding it!
You might want to keep that in mind, yourself...IF you're capable of understanding it!
Goodbye

United States

#63083 Jan 21, 2013
Wonder If wrote:
<quoted text>
There are a lot of people who carry guns that no-one knows about. Unless someone bothers them with a life threatening situation, you won't hear of them at all. The ones that are the braggarts are the ones you should worry about.
Exactly and they are the ones the least well trained to use them.
Goodbye

United States

#63084 Jan 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to suggest, as was suggested by two other Posters, that you label your sarcasm as such, by using this at the end of your sentence, meant as sarcasm...<S>. Then, MOST of us will know how you meant it!
Or just spoon feed the idiots like RS.
Goodbye

United States

#63085 Jan 21, 2013
Really Sassy wrote:
I read an article, and may have posted it , that said Leon Panetta and Sen. Carl Levin are opposed to Obama pulling out most of our Troops from Afghanistan, this year.
While I know why they feel that way from the Reports I have read, saying how the Taliban are trying to take over the Country and committing all kinds of atrocities on the People, I just want our Troops out of that place. But, I'm afraid that we're going to have a hard time getting out of there...and I'm even more afraid that we may have to go back, if Al Qaeda moves back in and starts using it as their Base.
This issue, alone, would be a major problem for a President, not even counting all the other Very Serious Issues and problems facing this Country.
President Obama's Presidency has been, by far, the most difficult of any President I have ever known of in my Lifetime! I'm surprised the Man hasn't lost his Mind!
What mind?

Location hidden

#63086 Jan 21, 2013
Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>What mind?
The brilliant one that enabled him to get into Harvard, even though he was a "Nobody"...but you would know anything about that "brilliant" part, would you? Verbal abuse is all you know...and maybe deep-seated anger that you take out on EVERYBODY!

Location hidden

#63087 Jan 21, 2013
...would Not know anything about...
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#63089 Jan 21, 2013
I think they came up with a job for Sassy:

Wanted:'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man - Harvard professor seeks mother for cloned cave baby

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22654...

"what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?

Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.

Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.

His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.

He said his analysis of Neanderthal genetic code using samples from bones is complete enough to reconstruct their DNA.

He said:‘Now I need an adventurous female human.
Overtaxed

Thorn Hill, TN

#63090 Jan 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
Clinton on rural folk:
"Don’t trivialize gun culture
Former President Bill Clinton warned a group of top Democratic donors at a private Saturday meeting not to underestimate the passions that gun control stirs among many Americans.
“Do not patronize the passionate supporters of your opponents by looking down your nose at them,” Clinton said.
“A lot of these people live in a world very different from the world lived in by the people proposing these things,” Clinton said.“I know because I come from this world."
... he said that he understands the culture that permeates a state like Arkansas — where guns are a longstanding part of local culture.
“A lot of these people … all they’ve got is their hunting and their fishing,” he told the Democratic financiers.“Or they’re living in a place where they don’t have much police presence. Or they’ve been listening to this stuff for so long that they believe it all.”
Of course, you won't find that quote on CBS ABC NBC MSNBC CNN NYT LA Times or WASH POST.
The democrat machine hates people who live in rural areas.
Clinton is basicially right. Our culture IS different. Guns are a part of life in rural America, and they are at times necessary tools for the protection of family and livestock. Hunting is a passion out in the country and is both a link to generations past and a rite of passage.
HOWEVER, I do not think most rural residents of states like ours think they meed a 50 round magazine and an assault weapon to survive, and while I agree that no American citizen deserves to be looked down upon, those who equate what Obama is proposing with Hitler and Stalin, are WAY over the top.
The Democratic Party does not hate people who live in rural areas, but that demographic votes primarily Republican. A party reacts to the concerns of it's constituiencies and rural residents are no longer a Democratic constituiency and haven't been for a very long time.
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#63092 Jan 21, 2013
Leroy Snot wrote:
This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Dang, Leroy. I gotta get me ona them thangs. That was COOL!

Two things I noticed. When shooting on simulated auto, it was extremely inaccurate, and it emptied the clip in about 4 seconds.

In order to kill those kids, he would have had to have carried 10 to 15 clips with him, and the whole thing would have been over in less than a minute.

What would the difference have been to carry 15 magazines for his Glock handgun? He still would have had to pull the trigger each time, and it would take much less time to reload. Those AR15 magazines are bulky, heavy, and you can't see where they go from above. The Glock could have been reloaded in about 3 seconds.

The one thing we haven't heard from anyone. Was the shooter wearing ear and eye protection. He could have suffered hearing loss.

Location hidden

#63093 Jan 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
I think they came up with a job for Sassy:
Wanted:'Adventurous woman' to give birth to Neanderthal man - Harvard professor seeks mother for cloned cave baby
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22654...
"what woman would want to give birth to a Neanderthal baby?
Yet this incredible scenario is the plan of one of the world’s leading geneticists, who is seeking a volunteer to help bring man’s long-extinct close relative back to life.
Professor George Church of Harvard Medical School believes he can reconstruct Neanderthal DNA and resurrect the species which became extinct 33,000 years ago.
His scheme is reminiscent of Jurassic Park but, while in the film dinosaurs were created in a laboratory, Professor Church’s ambitious plan requires a human volunteer.
He said his analysis of Neanderthal genetic code using samples from bones is complete enough to reconstruct their DNA.
He said:‘Now I need an adventurous female human.
Wow...and here I thought we already had way too many of them, that were born the regular way. Lol!

As far as me giving birth again...Honey, that Ship sailed a long time ago and frankly, I'm glad!:)

Location hidden

#63094 Jan 21, 2013
Truth Detector wrote:
<quoted text>
Dang, Leroy. I gotta get me ona them thangs. That was COOL!
Two things I noticed. When shooting on simulated auto, it was extremely inaccurate, and it emptied the clip in about 4 seconds.
In order to kill those kids, he would have had to have carried 10 to 15 clips with him, and the whole thing would have been over in less than a minute.
What would the difference have been to carry 15 magazines for his Glock handgun? He still would have had to pull the trigger each time, and it would take much less time to reload. Those AR15 magazines are bulky, heavy, and you can't see where they go from above. The Glock could have been reloaded in about 3 seconds.
The one thing we haven't heard from anyone. Was the shooter wearing ear and eye protection. He could have suffered hearing loss.
Since he was obviously planning on commiting suicide when he finished the killing, I doubt that he was worried about losing his hearing.
Also, you forget that his Mom used to take him to the Shooting Range, with her. So, even though it's unclear whether he practiced shooting, he more than likely was used to handling a heavy "long Gun".
And one more point, how good would his aim have to be, to shoot and kill a Group of Children huddled together?
You Posters can believe all the conspiracy theories that you want to, but just remember that there were some Adults who survived and they KNOW who it was and exactly what happened. Also, most of the Children were ages 5 to 10 years old and they know what happened and who did it, as well....especially the Lone Survivor in one classroom of 17, I think, that saw him kill all of her Classmates. she only survived by playing dead...which took an amazing amount of Intelligence, Quick-thinking, & Self-Discipline, IMO, while her Classmates and Teacher were all being "mowed down" around her! I'm not sure that I could have done it, frankly!
Truth Detector

Jamestown, TN

#63100 Jan 21, 2013
Very Funny wrote:
wrote: Just like in the lawless old west.....everyone packing. Someone pisses you off....just shoot em.

[QUOTE who="Really Sassy"]<quoted text>
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People
I never thought that I would be quoting thinkprogress.com , but I find that I must. I googled mass killings and it was the first site that came up with a timeline of them. I was looking for some kind of correlation – in fact I was wondering how many of them were being committed by young, middle class to affluent, white males.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/2012/12/14/1...

As you peruse the list, you’ll find the big name killings, like Newtown, the Aurora CO theater, and the Gabby Giffords shooting, which were indeed, committed by people who fit that description, but you’ll also find a slew of people who killed spouses, employers, religious leaders, and a couple with racial motivations.

But when you open your eyes, one thing is glaringly obvious. Of the 29 mass killings listed by Thinkprogress, more than half (15) occurred during the Obama administration, and half of those (8) occurred in 2012.

I guess progress comes with a downside. Food for thought.

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#63101 Jan 21, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Oh what a web you weave and you want to dump on me.
And I should just shut up and accept the dumping.
Funny. I knew this. It is sad that you have to explain it to some on here.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#63102 Jan 21, 2013
lol wrote:
<quoted text>the ar-15 didnt kill the kids at sandy hook, it was 2 9mm pistols. just believe the lies too. they pulled the ar out after the killer was dead.it was in the trunk of the car he drove.
That's strange. I heard the ME state in his news conference that the kids were killed by .223 long rifle ammo. Can't fire that out of 2 9mm pistols. The AR-15 was found next to the shooters body. They did, however, find a shotgun in the trunk of the car.

“IMNTBHO”

Location hidden

#63103 Jan 21, 2013
Overtaxed wrote:
<quoted text> Clinton is basicially right. Our culture IS different. Guns are a part of life in rural America, and they are at times necessary tools for the protection of family and livestock. Hunting is a passion out in the country and is both a link to generations past and a rite of passage.
HOWEVER, I do not think most rural residents of states like ours think they meed a 50 round magazine and an assault weapon to survive, and while I agree that no American citizen deserves to be looked down upon, those who equate what Obama is proposing with Hitler and Stalin, are WAY over the top.
The Democratic Party does not hate people who live in rural areas, but that demographic votes primarily Republican. A party reacts to the concerns of it's constituiencies and rural residents are no longer a Democratic constituiency and haven't been for a very long time.
First you are complaining about 20 round clips, then 30, now it is up to 50. What's the matter? Do you feel your previous arguments are too weak? Suppose you have a pack of wolves killing your livestock, How many rounds would you want to be able to fire if you find and encounter them? Just saying....
Really Really Sassy

United States

#63104 Jan 21, 2013
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Funny. I knew this. It is sad that you have to explain it to some on here.
He didn't have to explain himself to anyone troll. If you had the good sense to read before starting to build yourself up you would have read that he chose to get himself worked up over it. So shit your mouth you horrible looking old creature and if you think that anything you have to offer is needed it isn't. You are why most people hate to come onto the state wide links. You make people disgusted watching you fawn over every man you think you may get a chance at. Mind your own business and shut you mouth for once.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 30 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,384
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr So What 79,552
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 3 hr u suck 1,511
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr even_stephens 91
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Pork 65,039
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 58,681
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 hr Ari son of Anarchy 165,807
More from around the web