|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Tom wrote:
<quoted text>Are you retarded?
You never quite got a grasp on what is called sarcasm and what that means?
What was suggested was exactly another version of Fast and Furious.
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>I still say special kind of STUPID!
So repeating it gets your kind of stupid off the hook?
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

truthteller wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. Simple but to the point.
And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

flbrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think if You sat down to take this test that All of you would pass?
I did...twice! Of course, that was "BT" (before Topix)...I wouldn't promise anything now!:)
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
I think I've found the perfect solution for the "Gun Control" dilemma...
Make it legal to buy any kind of Gun or Ammo and Magazine that is made...BUT, make it a Law that Everybody has to pass a Psychological Exam before they can purchase any of them, and make it a Law that they have be re-tested to renew it every 5 years, or they have to get rid of their Gun(s)...and present verification to the Police, or State, of the Sale of their Gun(s) to a Licensed Gun Dealer or they have to pay a huge Fine, for Non-Compliance with the Law.
I'll bet that you Second Amendment-Types aren't going to like it, but I thought it was a pretty good idea!:)
I think you should have a Right to own all the Guns you want, of any kind, if...IF, you're NOT Mentally Ill or become Mentally Ill!
Whether or not you're Mentally Stable and Sensible, and stay that way, is my only concern!
The boy who shot the kids in Newtown was nutso, but he took Mommy's guns to do it. Mommy probably could have passed any pyscho test given.
So, Daddy buys guns and has a wife and 3 kids. If Daddy doesn't lock the guns in a safe, then there are 4 people in the house who have access to the guns, more if the kids have friends over, even more when relatives visit. If Mommy and Daddy work, who knows what goes on with the guns?
Testing does little when 4 - 20 people have access to the guns.
Really Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>And I guess you believe in your mind you get big points on your brilliant response.
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
childrens'??? guess you didn't learn possessive either!<quoted text>
And your "Impossible Dream" is to someday be a Typing Teacher, Right...or maybe a Proof-Reader! Hate to tell ya, but you're aspiring to something that there's very few positions available , anymore, due to Modern Technology, except on Topix.

Bless your little insecure Heart, it makes you feel so superior to point out everybody's typos, doesn't it? Well, keep an eye on my Posts, you'll find lots of them!

Don't slack off now, I'm depending on you...it might help me be a better typist and pay more attention to my typing, so we'll both benefit from it, hopefully.
Goodbye

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
And your "Impossible Dream" is to someday be a Typing Teacher, Right...or maybe a Proof-Reader! Hate to tell ya, but you're aspiring to something that there's very few positions available , anymore, due to Modern Technology, except on Topix.
Bless your little insecure Heart, it makes you feel so superior to point out everybody's typos, doesn't it? Well, keep an eye on my Posts, you'll find lots of them!
Don't slack off now, I'm depending on you...it might help me be a better typist and pay more attention to my typing, so we'll both benefit from it, hopefully.
Improper grammar has nothing to do with typing! You really are a special kind of STUPID!
Wonder IF

Beechgrove, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hello, Thought I would try out this conversation. The last section I visited , "Security in our Schools", had a couple of idiots arguing with each other. It seems they had the attitude of "too hell with the school and all the children in them"

OH,well what is this section about. Maybe it has a few smarter people in it,..
santa clause

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

BILL
Hey

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Really Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure why you have become angry at every person who posts just because you made an ass of yourself but calm down. While you are ignorant no one is attacking you rather they are pointing out the obvious. Post it just one more time for good measure if you please.
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Oh what a web you weave and you want to dump on me.
And I should just shut up and accept the dumping.
Really Really Sassy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
It's really, really ok. Just take a breath and calm down. No one is going to hurt you or dump on you. Sometimes things written on the Internet are read differently than they are meant. Not having the ability to see facial expressions and tone of voice sometimes fools the receiver. Cheer up. It's all good.
Leroy Snot

Vonore, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Goodbye wrote:
<quoted text>Improper grammar has nothing to do with typing! You really are a special kind of STUPID!
Ordinarily, I wouldn't even bother responding to something as Juvenile and ridiculous as your Post. But, I want to pass along a bit of advice that was given to me a long time ago, by a very intelligent Person, that I've always remembered.
He said...It's not important to try to impress People. That will happen automatically, if you're deserving of it. What IS important is that you say your Message in whatever way they can understand it. Learn to "speak their language", so that you can be clearly understood. It's not about how you are capable of saying it, it's about how THEY are capable of understanding it!

You might want to keep that in mind, yourself...IF you're capable of understanding it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Very Funny wrote:
<quoted text>Just like in the lawless old west.....everyone packing. Someone pisses you off....just shoot em.
THAT is exactly the attitude of more and more People, judging by recent developments known Nation-wide, and even expressed in various ways right here on this forum.
There is a huge responsibility that goes along with carrying a gun or even having access to one...and I'm worried that fewer and fewer People are recognizing and/or accepting that responsibility!
To put it bluntly, I don't think alot of them have the Self-Discipline or Good Judgement, to be allowed within a 100 miles of one!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Betti wrote:
<quoted text>Yea...but there gonna sell them there Einstein .
Do you seriously think that American Cars are ONLY sold in America?LOL!

Do you know that the Number one-selling car in China, is the General Motors brand, BUICK?

What Country's Brand Vehicle do that make at Smyrna, TN.?

What Country do you think they will have to get some of the Jeep Parts from, to make them?

There is NO American Vehicle entirely made in the USA, anymore! And I've never inquired about it, because I had no reason to, but I would bet money that there is NO Vehicle made entirely in any Country in the World, without Parts made in other Countries.

Assembling the Vehicle is a very small part of what's involved in producing a Vehicle, ready to be shipped to the Dealer's Lot!

And Jeeps , as well as any other Vehicle is already sold in any Country in the world, where there is a demand for them. There's just very few Countries where very many, if any, of the People can afford to pay the price for them, world-wide.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the invitation.The whole statement I made was ridiculous,way out there sarcasum so why am I the fool when you people are putting this in another content then was intended and turning it around against me.This has been twisted around and now I'm the angry one on top of it.
Allow me to suggest, as was suggested by two other Posters, that you label your sarcasm as such, by using this at the end of your sentence, meant as sarcasm...<S>. Then, MOST of us will know how you meant it!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
SarcasUm??? Watch out, Hey, the Little Proof Reader/Typing Teacher-Wannabe will be on your Azz! He/She is already trying to prove to everybody how smart he/she is. But He/She is too immature to know that only a Dumb Person, with an Inferiority Complex, would do that on a Public Forum!
lol

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2013

Judged:

Leroy Snot wrote:
This is the type of the AR 15 that killed the little kids at Sandy Hook!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
the ar-15 didnt kill the kids at sandy hook, it was 2 9mm pistols. just believe the lies too. they pulled the ar out after the killer was dead.it was in the trunk of the car he drove.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 3 min Funky Tony 3,830
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min silverfox 50,285
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min The Apostle 147,266
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 16 min Chilli J 95,826
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 min Pay to Play 1,881
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 min Packing Heat 72,078
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 33 min Obamas Open Border Crisis 51,198
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••