Panamaed

Hasbrouck Heights, NJ

#1946 May 19, 2013
Try selling that in your Flea Market!
higggur

Pittsburgh, PA

#1948 May 20, 2013
youtube.com/watch... Bird that pooped on a Glass House has now Stained Glass got the vote
next

Spring Hill, FL

#1949 May 20, 2013
next

next

next

and then Paramead went next

down into his grave

bye bye

hed dude - you one turkey
Panamaed

United States

#1950 May 20, 2013
idiots make threats to try to cover the corruption...

Law Enforcement continues to allow uninterrupted RACKETEERING..via murder, extortion, witness tampering, stalking.......

DOCUMENTED FACT.....

BECOMES A PARTY TO IT!
flacid

Spring Hill, FL

#1951 May 20, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
idiots...
tee hee

this crook agrees...... we got it made
Richard Cheese

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1952 May 20, 2013
Here is as excerpt from my book, the NY times bestseller for three weeks now. It is called - MY MY, I AM HERE. I hope you all enjoy.

My thoughts were convening nicely over the edge of the river. When the forest regained its strength, we saw daylight and then regurgitated intelligence. Of all the places in the world to recuperate, I found a dung hill of pus oozing nicely but ferociously while I was ingesting the dialog.

That being said, mountains have moved and heavens have cried the sting of eerie flatulence brazeering out of control.

Oh and please call me Dick.
two tone

Spring Hill, FL

#1953 May 20, 2013
Richard Cheese wrote:
... excerpt ...
nice try Dicky Poo
Anonymous

Milton, FL

#1954 May 22, 2013
I'm sticking with Ms. Bondi, she's h*t. Besides, if it wasn't for her office acting and inquiring as to what it was I'm dealing with here, things could have been a lot worse. She has my vote as long as she fights corruption in deemed high places.
we all confused

Spring Hill, FL

#1955 May 22, 2013
read postings and status is

C O N F U S E D
Old Codger

Groveland, FL

#1956 May 22, 2013
I used a little of that there Pam on my fryin pan and my eggs don't stick. That Pam is good stuff.
Richard Cheese

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#1957 May 22, 2013
Old Codger wrote:
I used a little of that there Pam on my fryin pan and my eggs don't stick. That Pam is good stuff.
You are right, I use it too but for thing I cannot mention here. Okay, i will mention it. I use it to lube up my thumb when I am bowling so that I can put it in the bowling ball. I also put it in my car engine. I also like Pam because it rhymes with spam.

And please call me Dick
question

Spring Hill, FL

#1958 May 22, 2013
Richard Cheese wrote:
<quoted text>
... please call me Dick
are you a real Dick?

Since: May 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#1959 May 23, 2013
Miami Cubano wrote:
I will be voting for the most extremist right winger in the bunch which is typical of my Miami Cuban family,friends.

I want Florida so far to the right that one day we make Texas look liberal.

Dan Gelber is a common sense moderate and thus not what I and my family are looking for in a candidate.
I agree 100%! That's what Florida needs right now, not some mealy face moderate who stands for nothing!!

Since: May 12

West Palm Beach, FL

#1960 May 23, 2013
PuertoRicanonWellfare wrote:
<quoted text>Don't even bother listening to this ass hole loser, first he's not a Cuban he's a left wing liberal Puerto Rican that hates America and American's, now he's trying to impersonate being a Cuban which he's not, he's well known in the Miami forums for being a basher against Cubans and the freedom we have in our country.
Sorry I got sucked in...However, I definitely feel we need a good Conservative to keep the ship straight!
Panamaed

United States

#1961 May 23, 2013
STILL IGNORING MURDER CHURCH, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL.....
And the coverup of the looting continues.....
BIG MAN

Elizabethton, TN

#1962 May 23, 2013
Panamaed wrote:
STILL IGNORING MURDER CHURCH, PANAMA CITY BEACH, FL.....
And the coverup of the looting continues.....
You haven't a clue what you are talking about panamaed...You only think you do...I told you to look up his records on the situation,it will tell the whole storie and the real truth of it all.I gave you his name,he has been in prison,they were takin before I came into the picture,so if you want to be an investigator,intead of listening to metheads,you best do your homework,cause the kids aren't going to tell on their father,especially when their apt, to inheret 2 pieces of property and a home,and thiers some stories about those kids you need to hear about.Blood is thicker than water especially when your sharing the same bed!THINK ABOUT THAT FOR AWHILE PANAMAED-BIG DETECTIVE!!!Remamber defaming someones character is far worse in your situation,epecially when you wernt there to see the actual event take place,you are going on the word of some very shady characters!!!BE CAREFUL BIG MAN!!!!
Panamaed

United States

#1963 May 23, 2013
Why does the CHURCH want the City of Panama City Beach to bail them out?

I don't involve minors in anything.

My info comes directly from people not being treated right, becoming rightfully suspicious and contacting me.

You don't need to be stalking and threatening me for posting facts.
Panamaed

United States

#1964 May 23, 2013
Ellison's record does speak for itself which makes one wonder how he ever got in that position unless he was brought in to cover tthe looting from before he got there.

I haven't missed a thing. I told them over a year ago and they should have gotten an indictment and confession way back then.

That's the facts.
Panamaed

United States

#1965 May 23, 2013
Did you read the Preacher's affidavit that was kept hidden for years in the Attorney's file?

Why wasn't that disclosed with the Ellison Deed and multiple ficticious Church names?

Are there as many ficticious investment and bank accounts too?

Church insiders have been very helpful too.
Panamaed

United States

#1966 May 23, 2013
Where is Pam Bondi when we really need her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min BAS 152,346
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 8 min brad 155,438
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr fubar 18,757
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dix 76,163
California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 3 hr big meech 16,010
Who do you support for Governor in Massachusett... (Oct '10) 3 hr John 1,168
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr silverfox 56,803

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE