Who do you support for Attorney General in Florida in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 61)

Showing posts 1,201 - 1,220 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Help,

The brain like any muscle in the body collapses/shrinks as a person ages. Exercising prevents this from happening along with proper hydration. Proper hydration is as equally important. How much hydration? That must be determined for yourself by yourself as well.

The brain can be restored. Also brain cells do not die, they become dormant therefore all brain cells can be reawaken.

More Help tomorrow.
Help

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
Help...tomorrow.
Sure..........

go out the door..........
ProfFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Tomorrow Help, I am going to be your Prof for a day, please note the name change, we'll take it one day at a time and see how far we get.

We'll take the limit one more time.

In the meantime Help , get some quality sleep. Chamomile Tea, excellent excellent sedative,

Good night. Don't forget the Prayers either
recited slowly, slows down any racing thoughts.

*****With exercise, make it something you enjoy/love, or you'll ultimately quit.
WELP

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

ProfFrancis wrote:
... racing thoughts...
WALK slowly ON THE COBBLES by the river with THE UNUSED RAILS
ProfFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

The below Help, is taken directly from a famous Health Newsletter:

Mental Health for seniors:

"New research has found four key behaviors – not smoking, moderate drinking, exercising regularly, eating vegetables and fruits daily -- that lower your risk of disability, chronic disease and mental health problems as you age." I Help would even avoid the moderate drinking altogether.

"Research into brain plasticity has proven that your brain continues to make new neurons throughout life in response to mental activity, which means that cognitive function can be improved, regardless of your age, and cognitive decline can be reversed" Seven years ago, I began experiencing dementia, it is now completely gone, Adz is reversible as mentioned.

"A key factor or ingredient necessary for improving brain function or reversing functional decline is the seriousness of purpose with which you engage in a task. In other words, the task must be important to you, or somehow meaningful or interesting". You have to enjoy it.

**** With prayer at night another possible benefit is the Lord may oblige your request!! It has worked for many many times.
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

LaLaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
small are the areas of 2 sided coins......sadly we have you who, too, is tiny tiny in content
when you write I wonder.......is he bent?

Lalala, besides the Bible Story of Saddam and Gomorrah,(I somehow get the impression you’re a Tampa Heat) thusly, I remind you rubbernecking and looking back is and always has been frowned upon by Police. A very bad idea. Why?

So before calling someone bent, put the old noodle into gear Lalala. Caution brain should be in gear before writing anything..
Visitor To World Florida

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
LaLaLa wrote:
<quoted text>
small are the areas of 2 sided coins......sadly we have you who, too, is tiny tiny in content
when you write I wonder.......is he bent?
Lalala, besides the Bible Story of Saddam and Gomorrah,(I somehow get the impression you’re a Tampa Heat) thusly, I remind you rubbernecking and looking back is and always has been frowned upon by Police. A very bad idea. Why?
So before calling someone bent, put the old noodle into gear Lalala. Caution brain should be in gear before writing anything..
Glad - Not - That the quoted poped

w y r d
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Help, President Obama is calling it "Brain Mapping", I am calling it brain plasticity, brain neuro-plasticity or plain old brain irrigation.

Help, Hydrate and exercise as I mentioned get even smarter as one ages.

Maybe one day I sell my works.
why it is

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

PopFrancis wrote:
... President... one day ...
go to it

BRAGARD
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

Why it is, Why, I am not bragging at all, just telling it like it is. Read my post on Operation Pill Mill, my starting point was close to death thanks in large part to unscrupulous doctors. Doctors who are all about the money instead of a persons well being.

I think I am entitled to some reward for my efforts, works, sacrifices and test I put my self to verify if certain claims were in fact valid. I took the gambles.

I actually have been trying to share some info free.
I am going to go for it eventually.
why it is

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="PopFrancis"... I am entitled to some reward ... sacrifices...[/QUOTE]

OUR HERO!

WHO YOU!

BOOPPIE DUE - B00 HOO
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

Why it is,
I guess they found all the Tampa Bay posters, gawking at the T.V. during the Louisville NCAA basketball game.
Most normal people looked away and never watched the replay. And I’m bent??? or NOT as sick in the head for staring at the T.V. as more then likely yourself. The Lord tells us to look away for good reason. The Lord is right again.

Sounds like "woop die do" you’re the extremely envious one and need to get a life instead of trolling all day long.
found out

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

PopFrancis wrote:
Why it is,
...get a life...trolling all day...
just you, me, and half of Floridians

just me now on way to Montana ---- you get me lost for two weeks

OK? Boss
PopFrancis

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

Judged:

found out wrote:
<quoted text>
just you, me, and half of Floridians
just me now on way to Montana ---- you get me lost for two weeks
OK? Boss
Enjoy, time away from it all is simply great for stress.
lmao

Mount Holly, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

sure
Tezzez

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

upmanship

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Tezzez wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =7k9SoLcRmw8
Vote O.J Simpson
and what stupidity is this?

from Pittsburg no doubt.

hit, run, gone foever.

answer goes tiny.

ping.

!
somiamijoe

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Judged:

Definitely not Pam Bondi! How much money did these idiots waste of our tax dollars fighting Obama Care and now we have it.
upmanship

Spring Hill, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

somiamijoe wrote:
Definitely not Pam Bondi! How much money did these idiots waste of our tax dollars fighting Obama Care and now we have it.
another clever commment?

ho hum - done?
Mike

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2013

Pam Bondi and company need to all be voted OUT!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,201 - 1,220 of2,066
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••