Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Hart County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

SHOT GUN

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
boston all the way ...
ShotGUN

Cave City, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
SHOT GUN wrote:
boston all the way ...
Your moms like a shotgun, one c*ck and she's ready to blow!
WalterK Harper

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 16, 2010
Great Job Boston
skoobydoo

Glasgow, KY

#4 Oct 17, 2010
boston seens to be a good guy he has helped me out a time or to several years ago and i think he's fair with people and wants to help them more than just feel up the jail if you treat people wright the well do you the same.
Smack talker

Glasgow, KY

#5 Oct 18, 2010
skoobydoo you might want to have someone help you learn to spell, hun.
Smack talker

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 18, 2010
my balls itch!
Hart County Cowboy

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Oct 23, 2010
Boston Hensley is corrupt to the core. He seems to have aquired a lot of land etc. since he became sheriff and surely he does not make that kind of money. Can we say kickbacks maybe? He definitely has a darkside to him that I do know.
i know

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2010
Hart County Cowboy wrote:
Boston Hensley is corrupt to the core. He seems to have aquired a lot of land etc. since he became sheriff and surely he does not make that kind of money. Can we say kickbacks maybe? He definitely has a darkside to him that I do know.
you must know him well AMEN TO THAT.
i wonder

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 30, 2010
what makes some think so highly of an individual and others so lowly?
vote

Glasgow, KY

#10 Nov 20, 2010
his a good man i guess
Hart County Cowboy

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Nov 21, 2010
i wonder wrote:
what makes some think so highly of an individual and others so lowly?
Once the bad things about Hensley, like why KSP forced him to retire, then his popularity took a dive.
Hart County Clownboy

Glasgow, KY

#12 Nov 22, 2010
Hart County Cowboy wrote:
You have got to be the biggest douche bag in hart county. You think everyone is on the take and getting kickbacks, but you fiercely defend whackos like Tom Chaney and the theater and cave.

Do us a favor, idiot. Dig a hole, stick your whole body in it, and have a friend fill in the dirt on top of you!

You ramble on like a deranged lunatic. You never have a damn good thing to say, just a bunch of rants and made up horse sh**

F*** You Hart County Cowboy.
Hodges

Glasgow, KY

#13 Nov 28, 2010
Boston gets our votes...
nobody

Scottsville, KY

#14 Feb 5, 2012
I just think all this sh*t about Boston is bull shit. U can give him ur votes bc its not goin to matter bc he is getting to old to do anything
Well

Glasgow, KY

#15 Feb 5, 2012
nobody wrote:
I just think all this sh*t about Boston is bull shit. U can give him ur votes bc its not goin to matter bc he is getting to old to do anything
break the law and see how old he is ...
just me2

Franklin, KY

#16 Feb 8, 2012
i know wrote:
<quoted text> you must know him well AMEN TO THAT.
I wanna know where do you buy land that cheap on a salary that small????????/
i also know

Tompkinsville, KY

#17 Feb 8, 2012
He might have been a good person at one time but i know he arested someone tore off their shirt and spit in their face for no reason. But thats ok because the good lord knows and we all pay for our sins. AMEN
funny

Cave City, KY

#18 Apr 5, 2012
just me2 wrote:
<quoted text>I wanna know where do you buy land that cheap on a salary that small????????/

His granddaddy left him more money then you would be able to write down, then his dad passed and I'm sure there was more on the pile he already had. He has plenty left to buy more property with if he chooses too. He don't even need that little salary he makes as sheriff, that's just pocket change to him.
nobody

Oakland, KY

#19 Apr 6, 2012
Well wrote:
<quoted text> break the law and see how old he is ...
He don't pull people over, his slaves does it for him retard
HaHa

Glasgow, KY

#20 Jul 31, 2014
Boston is a Crook.........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Le Jimbo 190,062
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 51 min mistake 17,985
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 80,103
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr guest 69,777
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DAN SELF DESTRUCTING 102,164
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 7 hr Farting 945
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 17 hr Farting 766
More from around the web