First Prev
of 14
Next Last
Dixie

Huntsville, TN

#269 Feb 20, 2014
jess wrote:
<quoted text> Oh it doesn't matter what he was charged with being a repub washes away all sins, you can be like tommy francis and text pics of your d--- to a 17yr old girl, hold a gun to your head, be a deadbeat dad, it doesn't count if you are a selfrightous repub.
Haha! I have text messages and pictures on my phone that Tommy Francis has sent me! I don't like this guy at all!
Diana

Huntsville, TN

#270 Feb 20, 2014
linda wrote:
yeah O.C.needs to vote John Mark Out.Isn't he a republican anyways/
John Mark is gay! What does everyone try to hide it and ignore it!
Honestly

Baxter, TN

#271 Sep 6, 2014
Windless all the way!

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#272 Sep 8, 2014
Namless wrote:
My vote is more of an anti-incumbent vote than anything else. I've heard all my life that Democrats are for the little people. They've been in these jobs for many years now, and the little people are still hurting. It's wearing a little thin. time for someone new.
Individuals and groups would be MOST PRUDENT to NOT vote for ANY Tennessee State Senator that has DIRECT ties and involvement with the ROCO Mafia, and profits DIRECTLY from NARCO Trafficking currently taking place at the Rockwood Airport. Apparently RICO Laws don't apply to them.

Still naive enough to believe that NARCO Trafficking at the Rockwood Airport is just isolated to ROCO only? Guess again. The spider's web stretches further, and is inter-connected with far more complexity than anyone could possibly imagine. But don't take our word for it, just ask the ROCO Mafia Princess Geneva "Momma-G" Mason all about it. After all, she knows them well, and even parties with them. She is on their payroll, working for the Senators, and distributing cocaine for them that she receives DIRECTLY from the Rockwood Airport.

....but WE KNOW all about the joint venture..........WE SEE it..........WE WATCH it all.........and when the fullness of time comes..........just remember Cocke County.

Go ahead........doubt it, laugh at it, try and dismiss it outright.......it won't change WHAT IS.

..........Stay tuned.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr 123picture 169,692
Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 1 hr tennessee moralit... 284
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Limbertwig 168,116
Who's got your vote for Congress in California'... 3 hr Veejay 2
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr zzz 80,723
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 hr Pork 68,269
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 hr Old Guy 34,658
More from around the web