Who do you support for Governor in Ca...
KEVIN

San Francisco, CA

#1466 Oct 19, 2010
TIRED OF VOTING FOR THE LESSER OF 2 EVILS(WHITMAN/BROWN).. NIGHTINGALE IS COMMON SENSE
FRANK CEDILLO

AOL

#1467 Oct 19, 2010
I am voting for Brown, With 3rd party help BROWN WILL WIN HANDS DOWN! Brown at over 50%%%%% GO JERRY JERRY
Ed Solis

Surfside, CA

#1468 Oct 19, 2010
FRANK CEDILLO wrote:
I am voting for Brown, With 3rd party help BROWN WILL WIN HANDS DOWN! Brown at over 50%%%%% GO JERRY JERRY
Even my son who is in a union is voting for Whitman.
Whitman may make sense of the pensions which will benefit the state employees...and everyone else, in the long run.
FRANK CEDILLO

AOL

#1469 Oct 19, 2010
Hey JUST read on a site here listed "Nightingale is a fraud" a fight between Nightingale herself and someone else. She is being accused of child endangerment. She home schools and I guess she hasn't been home to home school, so her 7 year old kid is not in school, or being taught. Why does she home school? Oh, she is one of those, brainwash your kid, like a cult master. Sick.
sara

Los Angeles, CA

#1470 Oct 19, 2010
hey frank, what site is this on. On TOPIX? I did not know she home schools, now that just adds to the brew. She probably only wants the kid to be fed her drivel. Oh thats right she said schools were communist! rolf....what a piece of work. let me go find the site ...see what it says
sara

Los Angeles, CA

#1471 Oct 19, 2010
Found it, she denies her involvement with the murder of a little 9 year old She can deny all she wants I read online. if you google "chelene Nightingale/shawna forde" there are PAGES of articles about how when she ran a radical hate group against mexicans, one of her group killed a 9 year old mexican american girl and her father. Nightingale will probably be called as a witness, the trial will be soon. This is a fit person to run for governor of ca? plus the bankruptcy, no education, OMG can hardly wait till this is over, this sick woman should get a real job.
huffingtunpostzs

Waterloo, IA

#1472 Oct 19, 2010
Dan wrote:
Brown is the superior mind for my world.
Small world eh?
Bill

Fullerton, CA

#1473 Oct 19, 2010
She is best for the job
Ed Solis

Surfside, CA

#1474 Oct 19, 2010
FRANK CEDILLO wrote:
Hey JUST read on a site here listed "Nightingale is a fraud" a fight between Nightingale herself and someone else. She is being accused of child endangerment. She home schools and I guess she hasn't been home to home school, so her 7 year old kid is not in school, or being taught. Why does she home school? Oh, she is one of those, brainwash your kid, like a cult master. Sick.
If it is all true she would be preferable to the Union puppet Jerry Brown. Every one knows Brown will crush our families in service to his Union masters. We would have to be complete fools to do this to our families and to our State.

No that we all know that massive unfunded Pub Emp Pensions will Kill our State, electing the man who unionized Public Employees in the first place is unthinkable.
Clarence Chappell

Los Angeles, CA

#1475 Oct 19, 2010
Principles of limited constitutional government versus any political party loyalty. That is what I see in Chelene Nightingale versus the major party candidates!
huffingtunpostzs

Waterloo, IA

#1476 Oct 19, 2010
Ed Solis wrote:
<quoted text>
If it is all true she would be preferable to the Union puppet Jerry Brown. Every one knows Brown will crush our families in service to his Union masters. We would have to be complete fools to do this to our families and to our State.
No that we all know that massive unfunded Pub Emp Pensions will Kill our State, electing the man who unionized Public Employees in the first place is unthinkable.
Agreed!
He had his Ca. Governors years. Off the Ca. taxpayers teat Brown. The gravy train ends NOW.
If its BROWN flush it down.
Patriot

Hilmar, CA

#1477 Oct 19, 2010
Barb Hoffman wrote:
yes, the vote for chelene is a small protest vote. I hope the hell it doesn't help Brown, she will be doomed in this town if Brown wins
Of course voting for Chelene will support Brown- that is a no-Brainer. The 3rd party is a dream come true for the libs. The chelene supporters are "making a statement" with no regard for outcome. Dumbasses
DJ

Garden Grove, CA

#1478 Oct 19, 2010
True conservative values... Has the strength to stand against the tide of corruption...
Lily Luisa

San Diego, CA

#1479 Oct 19, 2010
a business woman like me. I know what it takes to care of business. I think that ought to be one of the requirements.
huffingtunpostzs

Waterloo, IA

#1480 Oct 19, 2010
Lily Luisa wrote:
a business woman like me. I know what it takes to care of business. I think that ought to be one of the requirements.
Should be a mandatory requirement!!
Rob McNutt

Novato, CA

#1481 Oct 19, 2010
A true conservative who will help to get jobs back and take on the Public Employees Unions.
Cindy

Beverly Hills, CA

#1482 Oct 19, 2010
She will bring fresh ideas and good financial sense to the state of CA
Stuart Cox

Pala, CA

#1483 Oct 19, 2010
Chelene is the best candidate for Governor of CA BECAUSE

She has the right morals, ethics and attitude!

Does she need more experience? Hell No! The governor has 400 experts working for him/her to help with the technical stuff.

We need citizen candidates governing us, not bureaucrats.
Vinny Colabelli

Chula Vista, CA

#1484 Oct 19, 2010
Brown and Whitman are basically the same person. They are both progressives taking CA down the wrong road.

“I do believe in Fairies...”

Since: May 08

Laramie WY

#1485 Oct 19, 2010
George Williams wrote:
You don't even know who you are voting for with Nightingale. She has no resume, only as an activist. She has no college education, she lives in Palmdale, we do know she filed for bankruptcy. We do know she thinks 9-11 was planned by our government we do know she has a loud mouth. Big deal, that does not cut it for me. She represents a small fringe group who have rallied on this site. This is about all the votes this person will get on this poll. If you think whitman isn't qualified, This woman couldn't organize her way out of a paper sack. and you can take that to the bank!
On the contrary, I've known Chelene for years. Her lack of political office experience and the fact that she is beholden to NO ONE is part of her appeal. Meg Whitman has no political experience, unless you count the fact that she rarely voted, yet many of you Brown naysayers are willing to trust her with the governorship. Ironically, that would be funny if it weren't so hypocritical.

Additionally, you apparently don't know as much as you think you do. Chelene does not believe that 9-11 was planned or carried out by the government. What she does believe is that We the People have the right to question our government, something our government (the ones who supposedly work for us) seems to have a problem with. I fail to see how this makes her a "truther."

I trust Chelene to surround herself with a brilliant staff in order to help her implement those policies and platforms she is running on--all of which make extremely good sense for this state--not that I would expect any of you haters to actually research her stance on the issues. It's much easier for you all to regurgitate each other's misinformation and downright lies, than it is to do any actual fact finding.

In my opinion and, I would venture to add, the opinion of most of those who will vote third party, Brown=Whitman=Brown=Whitman. To us, there really is no lesser of two evils. They are both the same, from their stance on illegal immigration down to their support of the job killing Global Warming Final Solutions Act.

It really doesn't matter which one is elected. It will still be BUSINESS AS USUAL in Sacramento come November 3rd.

At least I'll have the personal satisfaction of knowing that I did not contribute to the meltdown.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 12 min jeb stuart 88,056
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 31 min Realist 6,486
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 40 min TRUMP WINNERS 252,888
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 96,705
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) 1 hr amwaysux 30
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Norton 107,464
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) Nov 28 Chris532008 4,833
More from around the web