Who do you support for Governor in California in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 56)

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of3,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Beau Cain

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Dale F. Ogden

California needs libertarian leaders and citizens.
The Pee party

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

radical liar extrodonaire Nightingale for governor, the biggest fraud I have ever ever seen. She leads the ignorant racist, she led a major hate group, she is anti-gay anti-latino anti-Black. She has neo nazi's that back her. This woman has a child molestor working in her campaign. She dwells with scum of the earth. She would never win could never win and WONT WIN! pulls her phoney Christian act to bring in needed $$ because she is an unemployed bankrupt gypsy. She abandoned her own 7 year old son, to run around collecting money eating out and sleeping in hotels with God knows who. I am close to someone that works in campaign I know all of these things to be true. more coming.

“I do believe in Fairies...”

Since: May 08

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Chelene Nightingale

Chelene Nightingale is the only hope for the restoration of California's former greatness. Currently, we offer the 49th worst environment for small businesses. Only Washington, D.C. and New Jersey are worse. A rather dubious distinction if you ask me.

Both Whitless and Moonbean support the job killing AB32--the Global Warming Final Solutions Act, which if passed, spells the final death knell for California businesses, both large and small. While its proponents blather on about green jobs, what they neglect to tell you is that all of the fabrication of these green products, i.e.; solar panels, windmill parts, etc., will be done in China where it's cheaper to do so. How does that help our economy again?

Chelene Nightingale is pro-business, pro-Proposition 23, which will inhibit the implementation of AB32 until our unemployment drops below 5.5% for four consecutive quarters, pro-states' rights (the 10th Amendment) and will seek to halt the bleeding of California taxpayer dollars in support of illegal immigration.

Whitless and Brown are illegal alien pandering idiots.

Vote for REAL change in Sacramento. Chelene Nightingale for Governor. http://www.google.com/search...

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Chelene Nightingale is the only hope for the restoration of California's former greatness. Currently, we offer the 49th worst environment for small businesses. Only Washington, D.C. and New Jersey are worse. A rather dubious distinction if you ask me. Both Whitless and Moonbean support the job killing AB32--the Global Warming Final Solutions Act, which if passed, spells the final death knell for California businesses, both large and small. While its proponents blather on about green jobs, what they neglect to tell you is that all of the fabrication of these green products, i.e.; solar panels, windmill parts, etc., will be done in China where it's cheaper to do so. How does that help our economy again?

Chelene Nightingale is pro-business, pro-Proposition 23, which will inhibit the implementation of AB32 until our unemployment drops below 5.5% for four consecutive quarters, pro-states' rights (the 10th Amendment) and will seek to halt the bleeding of California taxpayer dollars in support of illegal immigration. Whitless and Brown are illegal alien pandering idiots. Vote for REAL change in Sacramento. Chelene Nightingale for Governor.
Tim Ekhart

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

wow, so much hatred for Nightingale. I decided I needed to look into what others are accusing. After looking at articles regarding Shawna Forde the Minutemen SPLC its pretty much out there for people to see. Should she be in elected office? NO, she is an activist, with a good deal of baggage, are there racial overtones? You bet. She won't win, so anti-nightingalers need not worry. She will probably pop up on the radar with some anti-government movement. Thats probably where she belongs. To represent all the people of CA? no, she is definately fringe.

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Chelene Nightingale is the only hope for the restoration of California's former greatness. Currently, we offer the 49th worst environment for small businesses. Only Washington, D.C. and New Jersey are worse. A rather dubious distinction if you ask me. Both Whitless and Moonbean support the job killing AB32--the Global Warming Final Solutions Act, which if passed, spells the final death knell for California businesses, both large and small. While its proponents blather on about green jobs, what they neglect to tell you is that all of the fabrication of these green products, i.e.; solar panels, windmill parts, etc., will be done in China, where it's cheaper to do so, and shipped into California to be installed. Exactly what green jobs open up? We all know that the fabrication sector is necessary to open up a large number of jobs.

Chelene Nightingale is pro-business, pro-Proposition 23, which will inhibit the implementation of AB32 until our unemployment drops below 5.5% for four consecutive quarters, pro-states' rights (the 10th Amendment) and will seek to halt the bleeding of California taxpayer dollars in support of illegal immigration. Whitless and Brown are illegal alien pandering idiots.

Vote for REAL change in Sacramento. Chelene Nightingale for Governor.

nightingaleforgovernor.com
willows resident

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

[QUOTE who="Brown (no relation)"]Entrenched Brown failed once, and is incapable of cutting spending or improving business climate. Whitman may not succeed, but will at least try and certainly isn't "more of the same".[/QUOTE]

She cannot relate to us middle class workers. She is out for the ULTRA rich including herself. You will be sorry if you vote for her if your just a middle class average working American.

“Rockin the Republic”

Since: May 10

Pasadena

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

iii wrote:
<quoted text>
You got it right
!

Please iii can your poor friends provide me a job

Laramie WY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Sorry about the multiple posts. My computer went a little crazy.
Deb Garcia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

As a ca native, I find the whole teabagger thing to be racist. They want only white people, they hate we have a Black president, and this is what started all of this. Nut Nutingale, belongs with these haters. She is no body! She no body now she will be no body after nov. 2nd She should crawl back under the rock her racist ass came out from.
George E. Vogel

Apple Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

I have already voted for her via absentee vallot!
Robert Brady - Palmdale

Sand Springs, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

She is one of us that want change, and she has the experience in the political arena to forge those changes.
Carol Liblin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

I don't vote for people who mud-sling at their opponents
Deb garcia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

add to above, why would anyone with one brain cell, want an unemployed, bankrupt lunatic like chelene representing them? My only thought is these followers have some dysfunctional issue within their self, and they feel by backing someone like "them" they have a voice. So her battle cry should probably be "dYSFUNCTION jUNCTION GET ON BOARD" :)
Deb garcia

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

ONE MORE THING REAL CHANGE WITH NIGHTINGALE? sHE can't run her own life she filed for bankruptcy I saw the documents listed online by someone. She can't change anything, she needs help herself. She is truely delusional and sick. Thats why the media blocks her out, they cringe at the thought of her. They know what she is about John and ken said the other day on air..Lunatics follow Nightingale I heard it on my drive home....wakie upie people sheeple
Jeff

Cupertino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Edmund G. "Jerry" Brown

Someone has to explain to meg that you can't shut down the schools division. The state is nothing like running a business. Here plaform of improving the economy by giving herself and the other top income bracket a tax breat is insane.
Frank

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Judged:

Hey I found a myspace with her husband Michael Nightingale, he list his hobbies as "hustler" no joke this guy plays in some punk rock band. What a bargain you people are following rofl
ca native also

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Deb Garcia wrote:
As a ca native, I find the whole teabagger thing to be racist. They want only white people, they hate we have a Black president, and this is what started all of this. Nut Nutingale, belongs with these haters. She is no body! She no body now she will be no body after nov. 2nd She should crawl back under the rock her racist ass came out from.
You sound like the only racist here. By all means keep over using the word it only makes it less meaningful every time you do. By the way I don't support the person you are bashing.
Shaw

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Voted For Edmund G. "Jerry" Brown

Judged:

Republicans are not doing what their paid to do now, I'm not going to vote more of them in there so they can do nothing. Doesn't make sense.

“frequently laughing”

Since: Apr 09

Hotel California

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2010

Carol Liblin wrote:
I don't vote for people who mud-sling at their opponents
So who is left?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,101 - 1,120 of3,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••