Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6989 Nov 9, 2013
The bobcat sunk in the quick mud, on eof my infomrants indicated the grass seed will harden the dirt and create a more solid source for future dig. No use me digging yesturday, by law I am only allowed diggers rites prior to permit, a 6 by 6 and only 3 feet in and to retermporment the location with vegatation when I am completed, its 8-12 foot down. More with the fat weight of the cat.

Mr. Tommy Lee, there in the hall in rehabilitation, out of day room to the right of the hall by the stairs, a proxy wall will appear, the sounds is the under ground, sort of inbetween when the head shifts the door does too, hyrbid freaks of nature come out for peek a boo, All DNA in the building moves when they permit the species a walk about underneath. In that facility was hosted a glowing yellow and red what is identified as BEAST Its not, but in all biblical preeching the civilans will believe him to be so as he has the powers of Satan, evey capability of all partiisipants int he bible.

Logic of "probablity of a likelihood" Who or what makes the Goddess of "likelihood of probability of existence?" Tell a old friend I said hello, they swore he was transported to Witness protection in Germany by the religious fanatics, but he never left USA. Unless the Grassroots contracts of International unity had a German family in charge of rehabilitation locations facinity.

So we search for a web like no other. Demeter or Aracnias child, given Earth to explore, was it giant spider horse man? Of course! I know not his silly name, The Mother Goddess reads his web debirs int he crystal all the time, silly pramiscuus putrid child you are to funny vulagar beastie thing Too FUnny Just reflecting love, he is a hell of a adult temporment indeed, I wasnt saying a damn thing and please don't make me laugh
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6990 Nov 9, 2013
Oh Ps I found a Diamond at the buss top Ct maybe fell out someones earring, alot of PAwn shops and Chicago and Californians ran away yhere becasue the welfare police LOVE to party so gems are floatin many places.

Ah how are my BOYS? Tim the tool man tailor, Child temporment in midlife, the girls that broke virginity, Ms TIm the tool man tailor took the oldest child actor back in the 70s a 4-8 yer old girl group took Jonathon Taylor THomases ordered by Robin Williams and tool time contractors for his midlife That way the big fellow in his midlife is ruled by old women but Jonathon gets a version 10 years younger in his midlife for a comeback.

Remember midlife can be 9 years old too, the hosptial of birth Blood draw from infacny tells it medical review boards and surgeon generals. Especially those of 1970s.

Men are trying to ignite psychically a drug or drunk to temporment with a age of NON REGECTION Raping in bars putting the females at pre 2 months of age when they have no strength to push off only scratch but cant even sit up yet.

My head is full of this crap and I did not feed into inofrmational instillations, I had misfortune of experince CC RIDERS another bike group HArley Davidson group in Baraboo told me what the men did to my head and why I couldnt think or push off, a list is out of all my injuries and counter blows to kill the "bit". They are hunting with Navy Bikers and FBI biker groups and enlisted fast for salvation and restoration for some sort of relief in life at all. Police involved and paid to harm me so bikers signed on to caretake for their error, and remove them of service Going publioc with their geneology and PAYOFF journals........
Zipp Tards Mom

Rio, WI

#6991 Nov 9, 2013
Jammmie Tard Too wrote:
<quoted text> Jammmie Tard,,,,,,Tard,,,Are you zippers mom????? Last nite I slapped Zippy around a little. I think he liked it.
I used to slap him silly too. It was all good clean fun,cuffing him around that is. He's such a girly boy.
Whotea fake human

Eau Claire, WI

#6992 Nov 10, 2013
Zipp Tards Mom wrote:
<quoted text> I used to slap him silly too. It was all good clean fun,cuffing him around that is. He's such a girly boy.
You're so frickin' ignorant you don't even know who you are conversing with. Zipp hasn't been on this post forever. But you are so afraid of his intellect, you see him everywhere. You,re such a sad little man. You're rants about gays show you to be extemely homophobic. You are so in doubt of your own manhood that you lash out at others.
It is so sad that you have'nt seen a vagina since you passed through one to become the malevolant dirty little man that you are.
If you could only go back to the 18th century and live there. You would fit right in with the "flat earth society" and you could support all the racial cleansing that a man of your lowly stature could support.If John Birch were alive today he would hire you.
Zipp Tards Twin

Rio, WI

#6993 Nov 10, 2013
Whotea fake human wrote:
<quoted text>
You're so frickin' ignorant you don't even know who you are conversing with. Zipp hasn't been on this post forever. But you are so afraid of his intellect, you see him everywhere. You,re such a sad little man. You're rants about gays show you to be extemely homophobic. You are so in doubt of your own manhood that you lash out at others.
It is so sad that you have'nt seen a vagina since you passed through one to become the malevolant dirty little man that you are.
If you could only go back to the 18th century and live there. You would fit right in with the "flat earth society" and you could support all the racial cleansing that a man of your lowly stature could support.If John Birch were alive today he would hire you.
I wish everyone would stop bitch slapping my twin Zipptard around!!!!! You all know he can;t fight back. Scott Walker is king!!!!!!!!!
Doylestown manure

Eau Claire, WI

#6994 Nov 11, 2013
Zipp Tards Twin wrote:
<quoted text> I wish everyone would stop bitch slapping my twin Zipptard around!!!!! You all know he can;t fight back. Scott Walker is king!!!!!!!!!
Hee Hee Hee you are the king,little man. I stopped at the Denny's in your town and asked about a flake like you hangin' around. They gave me a name. See Ya.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6995 Nov 11, 2013
Jaimie Drews
3033 Webb Avenue Apt. 5
Madison Wisconsin 53714

Sear Editor,

Back in the 1970s, I won a trip to Disney Land; It was a Good Samartian award I was given for finding a posse and blood trial of a human, Missing boy around 9, head injury attempted murder, he was found by a couple not his parents, since they found him on their property, they kidnapped, police and resuce dogs, foun dhim in time to save his life. He was treated at Meriter Hospital.

On the trip to Disney I was almost raped by Jonathon Taylor Thomas, he was to steal my panities, and get the dirt on me for the female tool time actress that co-starred as his stage mom. She is from Baraboo Wisc. She wanted the dirty panties for victory of her family over mine Religous, Garden CLub, Fotra, Victory over the Dunn family Royals Back in history we were the family of 1st King, I'm Queen Catherines 11th or 12th cousin. Although Tool Time set and and Wild America cast had other plans, the boys wanted him to engage so he could recall me mentally in the future for rebound victory, As I was on a IV Drip in California Hospital, As like morphine, a bone came out of socket and began to protrude my leg, The boys held me down as I requested and Devon Sawya and cast began pushing lightly back into place with me. I had to lift to the shift and the boys were talking my 6 year old moves were better then adult females, trying to place the bone back in position, Jonathon Taylor THomas tried pulling down my pants to insert in. Devon Sawya stopped him form the child rape.

At the same time 2 boys escaped their nations plight and had a Manmade bomb strapped to his chest onstage. I was made help remove it. Things blew up all over with hep of Internatioanl Police for crimes USA refused to indite. Recently I seen their pictures, I did not read the artical outside of the boys are up to things again after reunition.

"Peak a Boo" Little man. Thanks again.

I did find the floppy leather hat form Sri Lanka yesturday November 11, 2013, I'm 44 years now can't you see.

You did say Make a wish put it on my head and maybe I will see a old friend.

Head swelling gone? Blood poisening from the teeth? Hope it created some relief. Don't attempt to make a mermaid.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6996 Nov 11, 2013
P.s.

Remember Soul Friend, the Womb, Magic healing came from where, The spider web on the drug dispensorary pipe under the hospital. It wasnt crystal meth or was it? and every pin drop had its own feel. Bad spider webs, drove the spider insane, and the shadow and illusion of the existence of the once was.

The Middlton MEn ran for the giant Molecule cacoon, he shaped as a tree for his slumber, Black Diamond indeed broke the saw every ten seconds. He went in and looked at the new caverns. Light. He was supposedly growning there so within. Whatever.

I had amnesia of traumatic events for years, did nto help to knock me senseless to have out of body plight. Did I break your nose? Sorry I made you bleed, don't ever hit me.

Our Medical file went to train people I never recieved any medical attention WIsconsin USA Surgeon General of 2000 and Feds and M&I bank funders and owners had the Federal file, In 2002 I beleive, I was confronted with the LIST Mayor Soglin turned it in after he made copies and gave to his home city for shits and giggles. Blackmail agaisnt me. For what having a dream being in a wake coma? Not remembering trauma? The list was a list to exterminate life from Human Jaimie Drews, Names and amounts they were willing to pay to get USA permit to end my life and clear their files once and for all, I Got to hold and see the list, I didnt recognise names at all, FEd at Bank said then they are dead, Mortgage, no 401K repayment of 12 % or life in prison. ALL TALK

So now who do I call? Elfs? Leprichauns? A Hemmel, Beetle Juice? I have to get some warmer clothes, In Middleton their is a portal several wide open Hummel creates a magic wall, So I could not return, Dad said they could not even blast the glass, 2 hours? I don't know it was years I was inside the portal but only 20 minutes 2 hours? I forgotten for years again. I'm Going to attempt to go in and see. It is a Sinbad treasure map location of secret society for Elderado.

ah Elderado Must I become blood sweat or spit on another fuccen stone? To see a vast variety of gold made by spider worms things?

Behave old friend. NOT! I see your still alive, me too!
Help for Retards

Oconto Falls, WI

#6997 Nov 11, 2013
Doylestown manure wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee Hee Hee you are the king,little man. I stopped at the Denny's in your town and asked about a flake like you hangin' around. They gave me a name. See Ya.
I'm glad you stopped at Denny's to get a job as a toilet srubber. It will be fun for you to know what it is like to earn a paycheck. Now get to work toilet boy. Scott Walker walks on water!!!!!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6998 Nov 11, 2013
Toilet scrubbers? Power of all the piss thereso within. What a powerful trade indeed.

Anyways, that was Rickon line not Dunn Queen Catherine's Cousin, Dunn was Lords of Leix Ireland sent from Norway. Dunn was once O'Dunne Odun O Dun Now Odin?

I foudn a Castle foundation, small villa, I hope to camp there soon, Lot is blocked off as tresspassing, NO COURT authorized sign or Owner name and contact number. Proof of ownership through closest Blood match, Mine, I left a thumb print spit for land identified to Mistress works.

Walked all day and night, nice walk, ended up in Sunprarie (sp) I was trying to get to Token Creek Water Tower and have eggs and toast at the Truck stop to check in. Wrong Railroad tracks again. But did find a stone with me and my duaghters image on it, in the tiny plants, I also found one with a natural arrow head forming to fall out Fairy Wicca Celts in Indians Wow

Also Who owns the mainframe of old? FOudn a old NEandrathal hammer stone, Looked like Wireing system grew around, a little fossil of a tribllemyte(?) inside. So Abraska and Nature went threw, water and Dust myte collective, YIKES I guess anything really does go huh?
Oconto Smegma

Eau Claire, WI

#6999 Nov 11, 2013
Help for Retards wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you stopped at Denny's to get a job as a toilet srubber. It will be fun for you to know what it is like to earn a paycheck. Now get to work toilet boy. Scott Walker walks on water!!!!!!
Another band of the stupid and useless is heard from.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7000 Nov 12, 2013
Oconto Smegma wrote:
<quoted text>
Another band of the stupid and useless is heard from.
For the above post I sent into USA today. To the 2 boys from Disney Land. Hum so did you do the Hotel washcloth dehydrated to see if peoples marks are pretty or scarey?

I still have no comformation on news letters Any letters to me, calls or nothing, I do not have a power box for tv, so watch VHS from time and again when I am not trying to remember things I forgot.

Just Remembered the other day, HUM so what was the results of the diagnostic samples of blood sweat vaginal leak and bleed. I know 6 year old ovulating, sick. So what was the question the little sick boy asked? Found with his 6 year old pinkie finger and a knife. On stage California, The Tool Time cast and Wild America cast BOYS now in their 50s and early 60s, were supposed to do that to me in another way. The boy form the other nation was in the hosptial room up the hall, He was there for the commotion of the attempted rape for the first ovulation....(Jonathon Tayor Thomas) The little boy had tried to determien if Americans really permit their movie stars to rape children, YES they all watched on stage while I was violated no intervention until all the Doctors and Governor had the speciman collections. The young boy was pissed, his pinky is what fit in, how the hell was Jonathon Taylor Thomas not in prison for attmept.

I would like any news articles on events with my name, so I can recollect memories faster, this event happened over 30 years ago.

For the Man now, and his brother, Middleton Wisc Vatican crimes, Bishop in 1975 refuses casting and still doing witch hunting, CASTING MAyham from shadows and spiders and trees, and all were called to counsil to punish civilan innocent and huge retaliation occured, The shadow of the tree touched Bishop Vatican property, It was insane.

The portal of the believed Elderado site, Probably from the iceburg and sea water when it had flooded during the polar shift, and reminence was left upon. Although portals were open many placements, the one I got stuck through, that military was sending in more assistence, they checked around. Not safe. When I returned other mental capacities foresight, nothing to dominanting as before. But 2 weeks prior to our meet I was attacked by a moose and still had the dart bruise in my leg when we fought.
Thanks for keeping me company under the hospital, that was St Marys on Park street(underground) My sibling was differnt well I was, and then subconscious in that demon (CHILD) took me when I was birthed and broken alive in a abortion chamebr DR mandated my mother to abort indicating tht I was dead, And their was you. Hey dear friend.

I have not gone the under ground of Meriter to St MArys but asked around, People we doing blackmarket drugs off the septic and dispensory pipe leaks, By the dumpster they bag and tag the remains, for pick up. Babies used to cry all the time.

I guess we have the 1960s broken vampire awakening that should look demonically distorted with shear insanity, I guess we should be grateful so far.

I had another term done, they will be back for that brain chamber that was disfunctioning to reignite in midlife for my growth spurt, memorization skills, numbers, graph fugure creativity and bladder control chamber, and height. I was charted at a sneak a peak at 5 foot 3 and a 1/2 Im sitll 5 ft 1 now. The marrow form the Japanese American donor is fragmenting and the now men are not happy, what will that pain and death be like to restabalise.
NO MONEY they turned me into a caculated amusment park, so to speak.

Hope you 2 are well.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7001 Nov 12, 2013
I found 2 Rave Party tickets today. Pretty Lights Nov. 14th 2013 at 2401 Wisconsin Avenue Milwaukee Wisc and Porter Robinson on Nov. 22 2013 same location. Who lost there tickets, I am looking for a pack of cigarrettes Newport 100s and a bottle of Cherry Pepsi The address is the above posts are correct. I guess call fast or it goes who brings me the cigarrettes.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#7002 Nov 12, 2013
Help for Retards wrote:
<quoted text> I'm glad you stopped at Denny's to get a job as a toilet srubber. It will be fun for you to know what it is like to earn a paycheck. Now get to work toilet boy. Scott Walker walks on water!!!!!!
Your such a small man,I have to admit though,it is fun calling you names and watching your childlike reactions. Poor little man every one else makes his life so miserable. Poor poor little man doesn't know how to take care of himself. Everybody else makes his useless little life unbearable,he doesn't know how to take reposibility for his own undeserving existance. Small small little man thinks that cheering for someone, that doesn't give a damn about his life, will make him look larger. So sad, little man thinks with his anus. Too bad the little man has a dead end job,and would probably take his own life. If he wasn't such a little girlie coward. Poor sad little man won't do a thing for anyone else,because they all owe him.Gov . Walker walks on little men like you.
Zipps Master

Rio, WI

#7003 Nov 12, 2013
Whotea fake human wrote:
<quoted text>
We are not conversing,twit. Good grief don't you get it???? I am knocking you senseless,and you are liking it. Down goes Zipptard!!!! Now shine my shoes while you are down on the ground.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7004 Nov 13, 2013
How old is the real Myley Cyrus? The oldest actor (son) on Tool Time, had her during their child play in California after a concert when she was a teen in the 1970s.

So are these videos old clips, I watched these videos from a Walt Disney California Hotel with the Tool Time cast and Wild America when I was a 7 year old little girl. not 6 I was 7. He slept with her and she was not a virgin then.

The youngest actor video'd the events of the bombing and me in the hotel, he was suposed to photo and video the rape of Jaimie Drews from Devon Sawya, Devon did not do it, Jonathon Taylor Thomas tried to mount me instead. The day the bone popped out, Johnny Depp astral projected and assisted the boys off me, then guided them to put the bone back in place. I was his witness on his Pirate of the Carribian contract. Mock contract probably, nice talk, about man bodies, and identifying boys my age that turn to men. Nice talk of Davy jones before the movie, and things hunting spiritually behind and what Davy was looking for. Sad tale. When family is in another time in another portal and when you achieve it mentally you are not the age to co-exist nor are they.

Sabbortooth, The Albino Tiger I transformed into, that was the animal spirit guide that responded to me when I was 6. It had gold glowing symbols on it's body, I tooth down a wholly mammoth in that form, poorly, The big male tried to pull me out and cut the back of my arms, I had to riggle to free myself, I then communicated with the bat followers, of the giant bat or dragon hybird. The animal spirit guides indicated pretty land just lies parallel to my existence. As long as sperm exists in universe they will be threw again.

I did try Dolfin spirit guide as a teen trying to stablise my head and body somehow, He did not appear in my room, but a male voice was talking and took my hand to guide my writing, I freaked out and stopped communications immediate. No ghosts damnit that is scarey when the printer indicates the little training manual is safe for 4-15 year olds. a naked invisable man in the home residence is safe, F that shit.

Portal in Middleotn me and my father found, but in a hole which I always check, I found a foundation that goes down, gold, but even in a crack I found a stone, I thought a big ring, I had part of my body in and he was holding my feet with the falshlight, a dagger in the stone. My dagger in my dreams really small, little people? In my military surplus wishlish when I go to San Diego California, I have aadaptor ray on one of my peices on order hold, it makes the stones larger, Im hoping for my size or to pick up the remains of little people bnehind and search dna thru the scripots on fantasy and folklore to identify. Then I will begin my meditation channeling againa nd bring new friends through the portals to exist.

I have consent of more wholesome intent for a system not disimilar to Charles Manson retreat. Hoping no death or rape or child sex evolves, sad when you travel brian chambers at differnt speeds and see self as a animal and the being before you becomes a herd. I dont know which medication stabalizes that foresight what a shame.

But yes a retreat colony as like without accidents, owned by a female with a brain injury,Don't know who they will have run, I suggested retired Marine and Navy and Airforce seals, portals beocme surreal for them. Bring military back from 1940s-1970s, so they can work with the rest in portal of middle and outer space. My work is assisting with therapy and personal cares, of inner body to retrieve human cells form the nucleus membrane and spine to reassert in blood stream to brain for more human realizations. Cury syndrome in some old reflections, his medications worked betrter then Jerry Lewis but Jerry Lewis meds would have worked if he disassociated with familya nd friends and co-actors and affiliates and went for those NOT in high life and just resumed life modestly with travel.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7005 Nov 13, 2013
I meant "Curly syndrome" Larry More and Curly on Three Stooges.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7006 Nov 13, 2013
Ps to those that cared, the Japanese American donor I had for the bone marrow to fix my spine and broken bones after the moose attack in Middleotn 2 weeks prior to the DIsney award...

It is fragmenting now, and I need those bounty hunters Florida hired for Nirvana group. Fluid on brain again, infection in fluid is gone, I was treated recent for that the other month. according to latest x ray STILL only 7 visiible skull formations, that was in childhood to. They want to drill int he layers and extract fluid to put in spine and brain chambers, But they indicate after midlife growth spurt. aroudn 45-55 so I dont die on surgical table. Anestisioligst team are hired guns and swore they will screen whoever is in room during surgery and shoot to kill if they slip up on me, They are held accoutnable thru medicating when a death occurs and they are not going to prison for someones attempted murder attempts.

Its happend a coupel times now. Thsoe were arrested went to prisona nd all money form policies recalled at 12% interest. NAiled them a couple times, they worked to revamp life after they clocked out. Im alive NOT HAPPY no malpractice or crual and inhumane mistreatment just alive They idicate to many people played copycat cirmes on me and it is a job for feds Beetlejuice or ghostbusters is what they insinuate. Peopel killing people and they want it a goddman movie right again and Im suppsoed to behave and I will live, my normal life. Which began in my parents little 8 by 10 room. Right I have achieve a 1 bedroom like a hotel room is what my apratment looks like, I need work bench and computar lab and speciman collecotrs and trays, to much dust myte debris from which time indeed. A coupel of my spiders a mouse and shru are attempting human behaviors, I cant talk to them no more I didnt hear them talk but in the back of my mind and feed when it feels like comingout. Yes we have exterminators, but only for bugs. I only get spiders off the street that come in thru the cracks and off my collections.

But for those who cared, YES Mr Depp I did give you verbal consent to be on my property not reside or hoard actors in filming YOU ALONE. The funding gorups wer epissed they refuse my lands money and lawsuits, Im not allowed to affiliate I sneeked brief communicaitons with a Crockadile DUndee actor, I think that was my last, forgot some hidden locations and tips I gave him, he looked reserved attractive frame of man. Dont know what he's lookign for, I met him back in 2006 I beleive, or 7, he looked tired and attempting to rest painting things red.

Sleepy Hollow huh, scarey. Behind the Mortuary by LAfollette Highschool. Tree and shadow magic is scarey, by the light of the silvery moon. Thanks for the help
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#7007 Nov 13, 2013
ERIN SALMON BEING HELD CAPTIVE BY THE STATE OF WISCONSIN IT'S HER BOYFRIEND WALTER WILLIAMS FAULT ERIN SALMON WAS DRIVING HIM BACK TO HIS VEHICLE HE COULD HAVE STOPPED ERIN SALMON TOOK AWAY HER KEYS WHEN ERIN SALMON DEOPPED HIM OFF AT HIS CAR SHE WAS SO STONED SHE DROVE OFF IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION OF HER HOME WALTER WILLIAMS WAS SUPPOSED TO FOLLOW HER HOME THE REST IS HISTORY ERIN SALMON GOT ON THE INTERSTATE GOING THE WRONG WAY CRASHED INTO JOSHUA ALBERT THE MPD WAS OUTRAGED THEY HANDCUFFED ERIN SALMON TO HER BED EVEN THOUGH SHE WAS IN NO SHAPE TO ESCAPE WALTER WILLIAMS FEELS BAD SO WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO TIME FOR ERIN SALMON IS HE GOING TO SERVE HER SENTENCE FOR HER? NO WALTER WILLIAMS IS OUT IN THE FREEWORLD WITH FREEGIRLS WHILE ERIN SALMON IS LOCKED UP IN PRISON HE PROBABLY GOT ERIN SALMON HOOKED ON DOPE POOR ERIN SALMON IS ROTTING IN PRISON KNOWING HER FUTURE AND LIFE ARE RUINED BECAUSE OF HER BOYFRIEND THAT NIGHT AT LANDMARK LANES WAS ERIN SALMON'S LAST NIGHT AS A FREEGIRL NOW ERIN SALMON IS LOCKED UP IN A CAGE EVERY NIGHT WHILE THE FREEGIRLS party WALTER WILLIAMS IS OUT ENJOYING HIS LIFE WHILE HIS GIRLFRIEND SUFFERS IN CAPTIVITY
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#7008 Nov 13, 2013
So anyway to continue about me in Middleton as a child before Disney. I found the ring, it was to big for my finger and I had climbed the treebed roots when I found the hole. Dad led on as tight as he could, But The roots were like a spider web and golden lights on underneath. I could not get the ring, Diamond(?) with the dagger or miniture sword in the stone out of the tree bed roots, stuck and the ground began to shake and sky turned crimson and yellow colors, the police asked if I had the ring yet, and dad asked the earthquake is that you? dirt was coming down and exposed the long wall of golden cobblstones, Big drop I got to scared, dad asked if I wanted the adventure and they will never stop searching for me until I am found, I was going to take it but accessed the drop on the outskirts of the wall not in it, so if life was still in the permimeter It would not find me at all and the fall would kill I could not see enough roots to climb like a latter.

I still have no friends to go on my ventures with so solo and not real enthused about that and wlaking or bussing it. So spend most itme alone. Greenbay had a livly group, and a Cherakee half bred met in Alaska, but their life and time when they feel to apply. So I waste mine. And when they pay to ocme down I will be unhospitable for anything food bed housing, and they can shelter bop and meditate alone and find their own damn adventure and gold. If Colin Mockery and Ryan Styles stop their prayer worship, maybe they can channel Myrt with the greenbay group videoing Arnie Shwartzinegger followers up northern wisc. Arnie married my cousin long ago from there. Pulled her out a bar and married her I guess from the corner tap. Most men do. I dont go so Im solo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min miss tuffet 164,861
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 13 min Julia 1,651
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min Justice 99,423
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 44 min Another Damn Liberal 65,078
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 53 min Neil 79,569
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr IND 165,524
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Not Landrieu 4,416
More from around the web