Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6669 May 19, 2013
ERIN SALMON was graduating from UWM a year ago now she's a lowly PRISONER she must endure CAVITY SEARCHES the FREEGIRLS were out in full effect in Milwaukee last night while ERIN SALMON was in her CAGE no freedom while girls her age were flirting drinking dancing i saw them i have posted flyers of ERIN SALMON around the UWM campus warning FREEGIRLS about the fate of ERIN SALMON because many don't seem to know people are stupid eventuall there will be another ERIN SALMON but a lot of FREEGIRLS are smart they take a cab have a designated driver so they won't end up like ERIN SALMON! GO TO AARON SALMON'S FACEBOOK PAGE TO LEARN MORE about ERIN SALMON.
Minty

Manawa, WI

#6670 May 21, 2013
Hello,

I purchased a beagle puppy from a family on the outside of Athens, ten years ago.
They had a full blood beagle dog that bred with a blue heeler (neighbor) dog.
I am looking for another beagle within that family.

I would like to get in contact with that family, but do not know their name.

Please help me, if you can.
Timber1957@aol.com

Thank you,
Minty
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6671 May 21, 2013
Woodticks on the rise in Madison Wisc. Last year I found 2 in Bridges Golfcourse that I carried home negligently unknowing. Piggybacked a ride.

2 days ago I found one in the home on my arm crawling form my wetland adventures and quarry off Milwaukee street.

Last night I bathed hard, Fished out dead game life out lake and 2 turtles dead that I am starting a dead turtle collection. Anyway, I bathed and found a balck dot on my leg, white water melon seed size Woodtick I freaked out tried pulling it off thinking it was a slug battered my leg, the water and finally calmed down and used my nailed it was a bigger tick.

AND for the Political families and marketeering...(R)funds, Regardless of Business on East Washington adn Salvation Army, you "people" did know that the neighborhoods are ONLY zoned for RESIDENTIAL, correct? Those contracts go for 200 more years if I am correct, Merchants and business had a choice, ONE PRODUCT of sale to each resident in the zoning sector or 60% of the residential secter per person, they had a choice. They refused to consoldate or honor as the old men are now dead, papers are still very legal. If they are not do a diggers permit and homesteaders permit breech of contract, they have to produce theirs as well. PRimary copies of original land sale of purchase or aquirement. Now do "daily" ordienence violations for Litter, Debris and GUILT OF AFFILIATION of serviceing all civilans without comprehension of background checks or legal status, failing or refusing the law and calling authorities, so they are for aide and abet charges and harvarding and serivces fugatives at large.
long gone

United States

#6672 May 22, 2013
Sounds like your town needs someone to invest in it to draw people to it ... and effect more jobs and better jobs ....and I think I'm going to help make that happen for you ... I happen to own a large plot of land an I. Intend to build on it... So tell me what you need

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6674 May 23, 2013
Democratic party wrote:
From a statistical viewpoint, republicans are less educated, more concerned with money, and more religious than democrats. So they're dumb, rich, and have no intellectual sense about the non-sense that equates to religion. If you want to vote for something, vote for science, vote for the truth and ask questions.
Don't take anyones word but don't doubt those with PHD's who dedicate their lives to studying something because they ARE smarter than you. Hey republican, get a PHD from an accredited school, in a science, and then argue, until then STFU!
Mr. republican (BUSH) ruined the economy, mr democrat spends too much money and claims to fix the economy. Both are off the wall with their policies! VOTE FOR PEOPLE WHO SPEAK THE TRUTH! Stephen Hawking is a man who speaks the truth! The heck with politics, if you're republican, get an education, if you're a democrat, don't be suckered by the non-sense.
I have a problem with morons who think they are smarter because they have a piece of paper-I graduated from ST. Norbert's and you know what? that piece of paper became an albatross around my neck. Because of a piece of paper with a big degree attached-I then became over-qualified for jobs that I wished to work. For 15 years no one thought I had a degree-LOL-and I was hired into upper management because I had experience. Wow just wow. IN my line of work, I have always hired people with commonsense. I would sooner hire a mother who wants to work than an idiot with a degree in Science, or liberal arts.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6675 May 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I have a problem with morons who think they are smarter because they have a piece of paper-I graduated from ST. Norbert's and you know what? that piece of paper became an albatross around my neck. Because of a piece of paper with a big degree attached-I then became over-qualified for jobs that I wished to work. For 15 years no one thought I had a degree-LOL-and I was hired into upper management because I had experience. Wow just wow. IN my line of work, I have always hired people with commonsense. I would sooner hire a mother who wants to work than an idiot with a degree in Science, or liberal arts.
How you play your piece of paper becomes a moral ethical barrier that compromises your career and families finances and repute when you are in prison.

Your creditials are never played IN SOCIETY, tjhe only tijme it is played is credibility to which desk you seat at and a LICENSE to the degree gives you mail order catalog to produce to a OWNER for you to have credibility to make the owners business legal in your department PERIOD>

OR you can license your degree and OWN a instutute and grant for research and 25-250 clients a year, and WORK in a department under supervision of a higher degree running your affairs for you

THATS IT

Business ownership Directing someones enterprise for them legitamately PERIOD

WOrk is labor every 2 years then you QUIT or retire for fuirthering education skills and certificates for 2 years and come back higher accreditments in field or switching trades NOT HARD to be human when you have comprehension as to how is it?

Nothing to pee on yoruself about or wallow in self pity Get out educate and move on and up every 2 year climb dont be a flop house bimbo
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6676 May 23, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
How you play your piece of paper becomes a moral ethical barrier that compromises your career and families finances and repute when you are in prison.
Your creditials are never played IN SOCIETY, tjhe only tijme it is played is credibility to which desk you seat at and a LICENSE to the degree gives you mail order catalog to produce to a OWNER for you to have credibility to make the owners business legal in your department PERIOD>
OR you can license your degree and OWN a instutute and grant for research and 25-250 clients a year, and WORK in a department under supervision of a higher degree running your affairs for you
THATS IT
Business ownership Directing someones enterprise for them legitamately PERIOD
WOrk is labor every 2 years then you QUIT or retire for fuirthering education skills and certificates for 2 years and come back higher accreditments in field or switching trades NOT HARD to be human when you have comprehension as to how is it?
Nothing to pee on yoruself about or wallow in self pity Get out educate and move on and up every 2 year climb dont be a flop house bimbo
How bout that Elmer Fudd, He had a big head Eh?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6677 May 25, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>How bout that Elmer Fudd, He had a big head Eh?
It had nothing to do with a big head... Most people got PAID up to $250-25,000 in the 1970s for information or best legal facts or gossip.

I personally was conversing on things I had first hand exposure to not a boast or payoff. Nothing to do with a big head, it was not a contest. Just bits and pices of several topical angles that I have had experience with, and if it was a negative experience or denial of service it is called a civil rights vioplation and worth money, IF it was a family memebr or their spouse or children doing family or geneology hate cirmes it is a federal offnse and is a terrorist attack and still prosecutable as death BEFORE hitting prison You will probably turn and move away form Federal Officer during arrest and they have legal rights to shoot to kill as the level crime is consecutive life to death row anyway

I was just a fan f competent police and administration, the laws dont become exempt just becasue a law comes into effect, BIRTH DATE AND YEAR you still apply old laws form your birth to current regardless of the changes or if they in dicate no longer a law, NOT for people BIRTHED OF THAT DAY I hate idiots. Im not smart and I am retarded and developmetnally disabled physically and brian injury and head BUt to be a blantent asz and stupid, I refuse... I enjoy a good conversation not derogatory comments or gossip I HATE those terrorist attacks all worth 7 years prison each time the pukes open their mouth to slander or profile HATE
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6678 May 26, 2013
Today marks ERIN SALMON'S 90TH DAY IN PRISON THE FREEGIRLS WERE OUT HAVING FUN DRINKING ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE BEEN A YEAR AGO NOW SHE'S S HEL CAPTIVE A PRISONER NO FREEDOM NINE MONTHS AGO ERIN SALMON WAS THE FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHELEC CLUBHER JOBWAS TO HIRE AND FIRE RECEPTIONISTS NOW ERIN SALMON IS TAKING ORDERS FROM 18 YEAR OLD CORRECETIONAL OFFICERS WHO SEARCH HER BODY CAVITIES/ORFACES FOR CONTRABAND ERIN SALMON MUST WASH PRISON LAUNDRY AND WASH DISHES FOR 50 CENTS A DAY HOW DEMEANING SHE'S NOT A PERSON JUST A #NUMBER MOST OF THESE FREEGIRLS IN MILWAUKEE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ERIN SALMON A YEAR AGO SHE WAS ONE OF THEM NOW'S SHE'S A SLAVE ERIN SALMON COULD HAVE SOME 18 YEAR OLD BIRACIAL GIRL WITH A GED BE HER BOSS/MASTER LOOKING UP HER RECTUM ERIN SALMON IS A PITIFUL SLAVE! AND MARLENE GARCIA HAS
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6679 May 28, 2013
Aaron Salmon wrote:
Today marks ERIN SALMON'S 90TH DAY IN PRISON THE FREEGIRLS WERE OUT HAVING FUN DRINKING ERIN SALMON WOULD HAVE BEEN A YEAR AGO NOW SHE'S S HEL CAPTIVE A PRISONER NO FREEDOM NINE MONTHS AGO ERIN SALMON WAS THE FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHELEC CLUBHER JOBWAS TO HIRE AND FIRE RECEPTIONISTS NOW ERIN SALMON IS TAKING ORDERS FROM 18 YEAR OLD CORRECETIONAL OFFICERS WHO SEARCH HER BODY CAVITIES/ORFACES FOR CONTRABAND ERIN SALMON MUST WASH PRISON LAUNDRY AND WASH DISHES FOR 50 CENTS A DAY HOW DEMEANING SHE'S NOT A PERSON JUST A #NUMBER MOST OF THESE FREEGIRLS IN MILWAUKEE DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ERIN SALMON A YEAR AGO SHE WAS ONE OF THEM NOW'S SHE'S A SLAVE ERIN SALMON COULD HAVE SOME 18 YEAR OLD BIRACIAL GIRL WITH A GED BE HER BOSS/MASTER LOOKING UP HER RECTUM ERIN SALMON IS A PITIFUL SLAVE! AND MARLENE GARCIA HAS
How is someone comiotting a crime tyo begin with PERIOD, Adminstration swore competence and legal formalities to ensure NO CIVILIAN is obstructed by terrorist with Poisen, or contraband Alcohol and drugs is poisen. PAID police Feds and other desk jobs sworen to call police for all civilans so no rape, no cohearsion no terrorism, no poisening nothing.

ALL MS ERIN is is proof that the OWNER of city or zipcode oridence guidlines has failed to protect and serve those in its jurisdiction and PERMITTED harm and exploitation and permit to traffic contrband and unlawful materials in their zipcode responsibilites, I say exectuion for the authorities that are under durress, NO way they can pay administration back and rehbilitation costs for brainwashing society into haneous acts agaisnt their fello neighbors THEY conspired, they assigned objective, they paid for harm to civilans and permitted it is full proof, They have to have each households functions and papers documented that they have in their home, they dont even have knowledg eof who owns what so how do they have a copy of each paper in the persons home, and if they did they would have to audit unlawufl functions in their state syusytem as well. DID they NO they contributed to brianwashing of a retarded drug and FAS baby that grew up retarded fropm their parents addictions and brain injuries and put that female out in free market, These people need to be hung for harming victims in society and making others a distorted belief system thru brainwashing and antics to believe the victim is to be locked up without recovery efforts not assailants, F OFF people and die of hanging by highest esteem court judge PLEASE GO TO PRISON
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6680 May 30, 2013
For family: Hey you pukes, you make my But stink...

Just ran into a old friend of the shoe maker on Park Street. Reintroduced myself, his group is still around, he owns several shops out of town as well, so don't be shy IF college kids messed up system he runs off of both. You'll see and feel better, reaffixes the head.

We met Grandpa Arnie's old cousin there years prior. Grandpa Arnie was getting a lift on his shoe and the Old Perkins Oil rigger was in, he apoligized to Grandpa Arnie and said he would make PAYMENTS for the oil site, as it was his money and land Grnadpa was not knowledgable on, Grandpa slapped his hand form him and tol dthe man to get his filth away form him he did not want anything from him, if its his and he was closer then pay him dont make payments, never seen him again, the shoe maker came out to disrupt the fueding cousins.

TOmbstone Maker behind the old WT ROdgers died around the same week Grandpa did, His boy owns it now, I said I didnt know he had a son, he said no you wouldnt we had some problems. He is doing recycled materials as his father had fun with treasure hunts and not all his assets were asserted so he thinks money rolls in the headstones, so they are making rubble and refinishing works again to learn the trade better.

Rick Bennetts on the PArk went under years ago as well around the ime Grandpa died, he retired, I was almost the day bartender and night clean up and he was going to have me live in the apartment behind the bar he owned. I turned him down though, should have taken up the offer, I loved rousing the veterans to a brutal verbal chastizing fo rthem to reitterate how ignorent on dates of events and units asserted and technology used was, I neer remember proper names, but those in the crowd loved hearing them roar their corrections at me.

I still have my pick up for my military surplus wishlist in San Diago California. Veterans get 20% off Their children get 60% off as a result, VETS were trained for duty, their children have active program from birth, his unit was a CIA debriefing vessle, medical transport, Airforce was not involved but were their BODY GUARDS Dad was in boxing as well and the CONFIDANT of the commanding officer onboard vessle, touch and go relations not well or good LAWSUIT comes to bells on this ringer..... ALthough my technology registers DNA BONES and objects up to 2 miles into the ground threw metal and stone I have a reciept that m,y partner WHO IS A DEFECTIVE AIRFORCE 2 year Gun Pilot went under durress for "HELLSANGELS CALIFORNIA HONEY POT IN THE PANTS" PIG But his Adpator Chip reads off the addresses of all virtual Island and reality owners that we drop off bodies, property and pick up our chump change form, My unit feeds out the "codes to contact" And Federal and CIA report file # for identification of body and other.

Just had day surgery for a puss pocket out the back; Cist eeww pee u Only 3 stiches I did well. They will Biopsy for decomposed cells to ensure I was not toxic shock from dead cells though.

I will be picking up a house in MAnitowoc for MY DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY in Nueclear Power plant, before I go on my San Diego adventure, they have contact with NAvy Officals to better assist I'll be safe.

Love Jaimie
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6681 Jun 1, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
For family: Hey you pukes, you make my But stink...
Just ran into a old friend of the shoe maker on Park Street. Reintroduced myself, his group is still around, he owns several shops out of town as well, so don't be shy IF college kids messed up system he runs off of both. You'll see and feel better, reaffixes the head.
We met Grandpa Arnie's old cousin there years prior. Grandpa Arnie was getting a lift on his shoe and the Old Perkins Oil rigger was in, he apoligized to Grandpa Arnie and said he would make PAYMENTS for the oil site, as it was his money and land Grnadpa was not knowledgable on, Grandpa slapped his hand form him and tol dthe man to get his filth away form him he did not want anything from him, if its his and he was closer then pay him dont make payments, never seen him again, the shoe maker came out to disrupt the fueding cousins.
TOmbstone Maker behind the old WT ROdgers died around the same week Grandpa did, His boy owns it now, I said I didnt know he had a son, he said no you wouldnt we had some problems. He is doing recycled materials as his father had fun with treasure hunts and not all his assets were asserted so he thinks money rolls in the headstones, so they are making rubble and refinishing works again to learn the trade better.
Rick Bennetts on the PArk went under years ago as well around the ime Grandpa died, he retired, I was almost the day bartender and night clean up and he was going to have me live in the apartment behind the bar he owned. I turned him down though, should have taken up the offer, I loved rousing the veterans to a brutal verbal chastizing fo rthem to reitterate how ignorent on dates of events and units asserted and technology used was, I neer remember proper names, but those in the crowd loved hearing them roar their corrections at me.
I still have my pick up for my military surplus wishlist in San Diago California. Veterans get 20% off Their children get 60% off as a result, VETS were trained for duty, their children have active program from birth, his unit was a CIA debriefing vessle, medical transport, Airforce was not involved but were their BODY GUARDS Dad was in boxing as well and the CONFIDANT of the commanding officer onboard vessle, touch and go relations not well or good LAWSUIT comes to bells on this ringer..... ALthough my technology registers DNA BONES and objects up to 2 miles into the ground threw metal and stone I have a reciept that m,y partner WHO IS A DEFECTIVE AIRFORCE 2 year Gun Pilot went under durress for "HELLSANGELS CALIFORNIA HONEY POT IN THE PANTS" PIG But his Adpator Chip reads off the addresses of all virtual Island and reality owners that we drop off bodies, property and pick up our chump change form, My unit feeds out the "codes to contact" And Federal and CIA report file # for identification of body and other.
Just had day surgery for a puss pocket out the back; Cist eeww pee u Only 3 stiches I did well. They will Biopsy for decomposed cells to ensure I was not toxic shock from dead cells though.
I will be picking up a house in MAnitowoc for MY DADS SIDE OF THE FAMILY in Nueclear Power plant, before I go on my San Diego adventure, they have contact with NAvy Officals to better assist I'll be safe.
Love Jaimie
You think this thread is about your Grampa? You're nutty'r than a pet squirrel. This thread is about Gov. Scott Walker,,,,Twit. Get back on the train to crazy town.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6683 Jun 4, 2013
Did you hear about the smart teabagger,no? Their aren't any
just sayin too

Rio, WI

#6684 Jun 4, 2013
just sayin wrote:
Did you hear about the smart teabagger,no? Their aren't any
I heard Scott Walker summonds demodumbs to his office to entertain him with thier sillyness. Those demotards are so very funny with thier big red noses and large yellow shoes. Honk your horns and ride your tiny bikes demoduds,cuz you are what down syndrome is all about.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6685 Jun 5, 2013
just sayin too wrote:
<quoted text>I heard Scott Walker summonds demodumbs to his office to entertain him with thier sillyness. Those demotards are so very funny with thier big red noses and large yellow shoes. Honk your horns and ride your tiny bikes demoduds,cuz you are what down syndrome is all about.
cretin
Great and wonderful WTW

Rio, WI

#6686 Jun 5, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
cretin
Scott Walker, AKA King of Wisc. Long live the King!!!!!! Scott Walker, workin hard for the hard workin folks of Wi.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6687 Jun 6, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>You think this thread is about your Grampa? You're nutty'r than a pet squirrel. This thread is about Gov. Scott Walker,,,,Twit. Get back on the train to crazy town.
yo psycho

The thread is about a NEW Governor and competence literacy in how to be one....

Did THIS Governor have knowledge of 4 founding Kingdoms of God in Wisconsin and who that family is?

Did this Governor or others have knowledge as to who assasinated who, or was he the orchestrator outside Government witness waiting for a old fashioned public hanging?

DOes this Governor Past or future have knowledge as to founding families? Did the Governors play a assasination hate cirme stealing their children and putting imposter children baby swap in the stead?

Dont tell me I am crazy as a 7 year old little girl in Middleton Wisconsin, I found a bike and blood prints, I had a vision of the whole scene of the boy and the boys that tried to kill him in the nature preserve, the boy was 2 weeks new in town and tried to hang with a group of 4 boys they pushed him off his bike, hit his head and left him for dead, I had Mayor and Police there in a hurry and they brought out the sniffer dogs, They found the boy, damn near dead, with his family BUT it was not his real parents stolen child to begin with. I WAS and forever will be hero

Little girl who took down the junk yard by Heifietz Park off Park street. Took out a Black COp the white cop and I worked together I got to hold a gun on the black man cop he was buying drugs and sex form fugative immigrants ST VINCENT DE PAUL had a contract with St MARYS nun sectors.

What do you stand for ignorent twit

AND a Governor would have had knowledge of my full scale of heroisms and it would be in their journals for historical comprehension so dont tell me crap IDIOT
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6688 Jun 6, 2013
Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
yo psycho
The thread is about a NEW Governor and competence literacy in how to be one....
Did THIS Governor have knowledge of 4 founding Kingdoms of God in Wisconsin and who that family is?
Did this Governor or others have knowledge as to who assasinated who, or was he the orchestrator outside Government witness waiting for a old fashioned public hanging?
DOes this Governor Past or future have knowledge as to founding families? Did the Governors play a assasination hate cirme stealing their children and putting imposter children baby swap in the stead?
Dont tell me I am crazy as a 7 year old little girl in Middleton Wisconsin, I found a bike and blood prints, I had a vision of the whole scene of the boy and the boys that tried to kill him in the nature preserve, the boy was 2 weeks new in town and tried to hang with a group of 4 boys they pushed him off his bike, hit his head and left him for dead, I had Mayor and Police there in a hurry and they brought out the sniffer dogs, They found the boy, damn near dead, with his family BUT it was not his real parents stolen child to begin with. I WAS and forever will be hero
Little girl who took down the junk yard by Heifietz Park off Park street. Took out a Black COp the white cop and I worked together I got to hold a gun on the black man cop he was buying drugs and sex form fugative immigrants ST VINCENT DE PAUL had a contract with St MARYS nun sectors.
What do you stand for ignorent twit
AND a Governor would have had knowledge of my full scale of heroisms and it would be in their journals for historical comprehension so dont tell me crap IDIOT
It's all srambled eggs up there in the old think tank for you is'nt it? Stay on your meds flipnoodle. Here comes the Boogie man after Jamie.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6689 Jun 7, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>It's all srambled eggs up there in the old think tank for you is'nt it? Stay on your meds flipnoodle. Here comes the Boogie man after Jamie.
Father US NAVY already met the Boggy man. And we were friends. SUpervised by Local MAyor of Middleton Wisconsin St MArys Catholic Church by Bishops COve, Bank group funders that live in Bishops Cove, My father And Middleton Police and PDQ camera in mid 1970s.

My family this is only half:

Draves, Drews, Draw, Drawes, Fenner, Mueller, Tomashaka, Krone, Check, Hankrad, Eichort, Roseneau, Petronek, Hamilton, Johnson, Rankin, Trumblee

Goodchild, Ricken, Olson, Wheelock, Copass, McMillin, Smith, Demo, Guimont, Bitouset, Dupont, Guimond, Taillon, Fortin, J. Dit Bellefontaine, Fortin, Lavye, Gamache Dit Lamarre, Cloutier, Dit L' Ecossais

Arneson, Terreson, Christofferson

And much more family owns 70% of State of Wisconsin.

I will be Marrying John Bruno Cherakee/White Pagan Shaman to reclaim the Trail/tears and others when he returns for our adventures to continue together. He is trading me the California property for a parcel here that his father wanted.

All my family owned the banks, Miltary, We were Politicians, Royals, HOARD HOUSES for vaults of cash/history, Nuclear Physists, Miners, Ralroad workers and engineers, Judges, Presidents of towns,
Authors, Actors, Musicians, and much more. Your whole state philanthropists. YOU BEGGED us not vice versa. All gag restraint families so hard to affiliate a wink andsly smile as we walk by.. ALl Crooks as well.

IM the exception, everyone tries to aquire my feel and space to appear they are innocent NO they are not.

My father is Drews Jr. My mother is Perkins/Drews with the 2 married and making me I over ride by body and DNA all accoutns of state IMPERIAL HIGHNESS

My sibling may not be my fathers, in that case Balcnche ISabelle COpus home that LOU owns is Angelas in BAraboo and he owes life suit of back support but DA indicate if She sues for it, Mom owes half reimbursement to LOU But Lou also OWes my father reimbursement for raising Angela, or was it Bobby Watson? Nobody will say, although discrepancies in DNA

I love my half sister regardless and she needs to drop meds and go on mild valuim with the truth. and she is cured with finance.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6690 Jun 7, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>It's all srambled eggs up there in the old think tank for you is'nt it? Stay on your meds flipnoodle. Here comes the Boogie man after Jamie.
Dont mispell my name again YOUR FAMILY BEG mine on christmas photos to pay money for your reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, Graduations BEGGER FERS MY parents and me and my sister did not beg for money you were just to poor to pay $1 per birthyear like normal humans plus tip if you liked them......... ASZ HOLE smell like fish and cow shit anyway NOBODY WANTED TO MARRY YOUR SONS begger jerks couldnt even send me a $1 for my brian Injury,$1 and card for my brian surgery nor any other surgery I had. YOU ALL begged my parents for money for DIareaha and your get well cards held flowers cards, toys and $250 for runny shit Go to hell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 7 min WTSenior 1,267
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Mgtn Res 64,814
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 10 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,532
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min 123pictures 164,630
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min xxxrayted 34,441
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 29 min TAMARA 79,442
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 30 min Dee 99
More from around the web