just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6608 Apr 22, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Your head could be used to srubb Gov. Walker's toilet. Srubb it good toilet head boy.
Who the F--k asked you nit-wit.
just sayin

AOL

#6609 Apr 23, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Your head could be used to srubb Gov. Walker's toilet. Srubb it good toilet head boy.
I wouldn't put my head where your lips are constantly sucking.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6610 Apr 23, 2013
There is a brain chamber that you can research with your doctor. It formulates Lies and slander vulgarity and derogatory terms. When you deal with normal people that do not lie and tit appears to HURT them when they do or try to get out a f word, that is a person without it operating.

Usually only active in drug addicts and drug birthed babies. Your supposed to be identified in school and put on a concentration camp city in development around nation with those like, you so you see the same reality system, Not trying to prosecute or harm they are rehabilitating a city for you to live together as your brain functions in and out a chamber that is NOT of the common norm. THat way NO drugs and medications is a necessity to administer outside a balanced diet to yoru blood stream and a vitamin to keep you stable to the normalcy of common whole.
zipp

South Elgin, IL

#6611 Apr 23, 2013
In Wisconsin we’re down to 44th in the nation in job creation. That statistic is bad enough on its own, but when you consider the fact that we were ranked 11th when Scott Walker took office, its even worse.

No other state has seen the kind of jobs free fall that Wisconsin is experiencing because of Scott Walker’s failed policies – the cheese stands alone. Guess this falls a bit short of his initial promises.
zipp

South Elgin, IL

#6612 Apr 23, 2013
In Wisconsin we’re down to 44th in the nation in job creation. That statistic is bad enough on its own, but when you consider the fact that we were ranked 11th when Walker took office, its even worse.

No other state has seen the kind of jobs free fall that Wisconsin is experiencing because of Scott Walker’s failed policies – the cheese stands alone. Guess this falls a bit short of his original promises.
Jim Dandy

Prior Lake, MN

#6613 Apr 23, 2013
zipp wrote:
Fact: under Scott Walker, Wisconsin has dropped to 45th in wages and fallen from 11th to 44th in job creation in the nation.
Not opinion, not a lie, just fact.
Fact because you said it, or you have some proof? "Job creation" is not the job of government. Anything government "creates" is temporary, or another wasteful government job at the expense of the tax payer. It is up to our leaders to create an environment that is friendly to running a business. For that, I hail Governor Scott Walker! Paving the way to a prosperous Wisconsin.
Jim Dandy

Prior Lake, MN

#6614 Apr 23, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
A head full of shat would not make a good toilet brush.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6616 Apr 23, 2013
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>Fact because you said it, or you have some proof? "Job creation" is not the job of government. Anything government "creates" is temporary, or another wasteful government job at the expense of the tax payer. It is up to our leaders to create an environment that is friendly to running a business. For that, I hail Governor Scott Walker! Paving the way to a prosperous Wisconsin.
Tell that idiot Ron Johnson that gov't does'nt create jobs, he is sitting there taking our money for being stupid.I think his is a gov't rimjob.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6617 Apr 23, 2013
Jim Dandy wrote:
<quoted text>Fact because you said it, or you have some proof? "Job creation" is not the job of government. Anything government "creates" is temporary, or another wasteful government job at the expense of the tax payer. It is up to our leaders to create an environment that is friendly to running a business. For that, I hail Governor Scott Walker! Paving the way to a prosperous Wisconsin.
Go ahead and look it up. If you are going to have a strong opinion, you might as well base it on something. The job numbers and economic info is public record.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

#6618 Apr 23, 2013
The actions of govt., i.e. cuts, and legislation, e.t.c. has a massive impact on peoples ability to get jobs, employers to thrive in your state or area, and the amount of money one is able to make.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6619 Apr 23, 2013
zipp wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and look it up. If you are going to have a strong opinion, you might as well base it on something. The job numbers and economic info is public record.
But still Ron Johnsons job is A gov't job.That was the point,he is a hippocrite if he says gov't doesn't create jobs. Not that he is a" legislator" he thinks he is, he is just a small business schlepp that is on the losing end of what will be history.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6620 Apr 23, 2013
zipp wrote:
The actions of govt., i.e. cuts, and legislation, e.t.c. has a massive impact on peoples ability to get jobs, employers to thrive in your state or area, and the amount of money one is able to make.
It has a massive impact because the large corporations don't want to take responibility for running and paying for the running of their I reiterate THEIR business. Instead they need all the tax breaks and subsidies they can get their greedy little fingers on.
Then it is the tapayer that shoulders the cost of their business.

zipp

Chicago, IL

#6621 Apr 24, 2013
If Wisconsin were on the same job-growth track as the rest of the country, the state would have added 33,800 jobs since April 2012.

Instead, under Gov. Scott Walker's leadership, the state is shedding jobs month after month.

Wisconsin lost 14,600 jobs while the rest of the country added 120,000. In the past five months, Wisconsin has lost 34,900 jobs.

Walker's track record is so bad that the Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia found that Wisconsin is dead last in job creation among the 50 states.

The first-year effects of Walker's policies on public employees—as well as their ripple effects on the state's economy—have been analyzed in a new study from the Institute for Wisconsin's Future (IWF), which found:

The average public employee has taken a pay cut of almost $3,000, or about $60 per week, thanks to Walker's requirement that they contribute more toward their health care and pensions. The pay cut given to 260,000 full-time public employees amounts to $700 million taken out of the state's economy each year, which means less money to be spent at Wisconsin's small businesses. The shrinkage of the state's economy due to public employees' pay cuts will lead to a loss of about 6,900 full-time jobs in the first year of Walker's budget. Walker's rejection of $553 million in federal funds—including $390 million for high-speed rail and $130 million for Medicaid in just the first year—will cause the loss of about 4,700 private-sector jobs. Walker's $975 million in cuts to state and local programs—including education funding, recycling and transportation—will cause about 5,400 full-time private sector jobs to be lost. The average pay cut to the 47,210 public sector employees in Milwaukee County is $2,620, reducing the local economy by $123.7 million.

Cutting Paychecks Instead of Investing in Workforce

IWF's research director, Jack Norman, said his organization's analysis, titled "The Price of Extremism, shows that Walker has taken the wrong approach to stimulating the state's sluggish economy. Instead of supporting the middle class during an uncertain economy, Walker's taken money out of workers' paychecks. Instead of being spent in local businesses, that money is then diverted to pension investments and health insurance companies.

"In the midst of a struggling economy, the worst thing you can do is to cut,

He said a better way to produce growth is to ensure that workers are able to bring home steady paychecks, which they spend in neighborhood shops and restaurants.

"But Walker is driving money away from where we want it to be spent.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6622 Apr 24, 2013
Jim Dandy wrote:
Good post,nail on the head. As I am sure you are aware there are many goverment teat cry babies who want the goverment to carry them through out thier whole life.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

#6623 Apr 24, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Good post,nail on the head. As I am sure you are aware there are many goverment teat cry babies who want the goverment to carry them through out thier whole life.
Your a one trick pony
zipp

Chicago, IL

#6624 Apr 24, 2013
just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a one trick pony
Ain't it the truth. He wont challenge anything you say with any logic, because he has none. He's a coward as well hurling insults and general dumb things at people with an anonymous cloak over him. He can't and wont tell you why he likes Walker or any tea party positions. He just likes to dwell in the background slinging meaningless insults.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6625 Apr 27, 2013
I found a base ball leather in the old Querry. Each signature has a price value behind it. So I could be sitting on $50 or maybe $50,000 I don't know yet.

On the ball is a queer name a Childs, It indicates "My N is Jaimie" And has my thumb print on the ball.

I hit my head so hard, a coupel leathal blows. One was a baseball injury form when I was 12 years old. Jason Campbell in Anchorage Alaska threw the ball form 1st base, I was pitching that day, the ball stopped in mid air, and then it sped up and hit my right eye.

I went back in time in a dream, NO I DID NOT It was real I visted my family while they grew up and helped them a GHOST FROM FUTURE lost in time.

The signatures on the ball are the ghosts to haunt the future, thse are the men from baseball history that signed the ball and indicated they will haunt and kill if anyone tries to hurt me.

I finally found the leather strip I have things like that all over from each head injury I tried to tell my dad when he was around 9 I was a ghost and his duaghter but I socked a big fat boy that lived up the street in the nose, he said I DON't CARE who you are YOur not my daughter your standing infront of me, I picked you, why cant we marry.

I guess now Ill see who is still alive and who died and do a seance with the ball, I dont know how to call:

TOdd Fischer
John Michael
Dennis Gonsaluog(sp)
Jeff Huey
Pete Kindrick
Sheg Roller

Ball is smeared fellas Im doing the best I can, Bobby BRinkman picked me up on the tracks and walked me back

Bobby Was sitting in WOody Anns and the Boxing ring up the street, the owner brought in WWF form California to beat him up because he refused to tell he was a rail box car driver and that is how he got his build for arm wrestling. The WRestler form ALL PRO damn near killed him They said he raped a couple girls form Highschool, NO he had 4 sex parteners he PAID those girls 3 months rent in apartment 3 months start up in HOUSES and also a ring on the finger of one, She was top female in his graduating class, The football Hero married her and stole Bobby Brinkmans ring and house and said he raped the women, He did not. It was a scam

Banks on Schanks Corners were going after the ring owner an woody anns owner for permitting harm to Uncle Bobby They owed him a favor for keeping their nephews wife (JEanette)safe.
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6626 Apr 27, 2013
LET'S GET DOWN TO THE HEART OF THE QUESTION: ISERIN SALMON A SLAVE? U KNOW ERIN SALMON--THE GOLDEN GOOD GIRL COLLEGE GRADUATE FROM A GOOD GREEN BAY FAMILY WHO WAS CONVICTED OF DRUNK DRIVING CAUSING INJURY AND SENTENCED TO 18 MONTHS IN PRISON. IS SHE A SLAVE? YES SHE IS A SLAVE. A SLAVE IS BY DEFINITION SOMEONE WHO IS DOMINATED BY FORCE AND FORCED TO WORK, SO YES SHE IS A SLAVE. SHE IS REQUIRED AS A WISCONSIN STATE INMATE TO WORK. SHE PROBABLY WORKS MOPPING UP FLOORS, CLEANING TOILETS OR WASHING DISHES, QUITE A COMEDOWN FROM HER PREVIOUS JOB AS FRONT DESK ADMINISTRATOR AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB. SHE PROBABLY GETS PAID ABOUT 50 CENTS AN HOUR. HOW HUMBLING. HOW HUMILIATING. SHE HAS EMBARRASED HER FAMILY. THE FREEGIRLS YOU SEE PARTIN MILWAUKEE'S ENTERTAINMENT SCENE ARE SUPERIOR THAN ERIN SALMON. THEY ARE FREE, THEY CAN DRESS HOW THEY WANT, EAT WANT THEY WANT. ERIN SALMON IS TOLD WHAT TO DO; SHE IS A SLAVE. MANY OF THESE FREEGIRLS ERIN SALMON'S AGE, IN THEIR 20s, ARE SMART. THEY DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE. A YEAR AGO ERIN SALMON WAS A FREEGIRL. LAST SEPT. 4, SHE ABUSED HER FREEDOM BY DRINKING AND SMOKING MARAJIUANA AND DRIVING, ALMOST KILLING OFFICER JOSHUA ALBERT, AND SHE IS PAYING THE PRICE FOR HER TRANSGRESSIONS. THE MILWAUKEE POLICE WERE OUTRAGED AND HANDCUFFED HER TO HER HOSPITAL BED EVEN THOUGH SHE HAD A SHATTERED LEG AND WAS CONFINED TO A WHEELCHAIR. YOU MUST understand Erin Salmon is a subhuman; she doesn't have the rights most freegirls take for granted the freegiels will be out tonight drinking HAVING FUN AND ERIN SALMON WILL BE LOCKED UP IN A CAGE AND SHE WILL BE FORCED TO WORK INMATE LABOR SHE IS A SLAVE THE FIFTH AMMENDMENT SAYS A PERSON CAN BE MADE A SLAVE IF THEY HAVE HAD DUE PROCESS NO ONE MAY BE MADE A SLAVE UNLESS THEY HAVE DUE PROCESS OF THE LAW WELL SHE HAS AND IS NOW A SLAVE. THE FREEGIRLS I TALK TO AT BARS AND CLUBS SEEM MUCH SMARTER THAN ERIN SALMON THEY ARE FREE WHILE ERIN SALMON IS IN A CAGE AND FORCED TO BE A SLAVE. THE COLLEGE SENIORS WHO ARE ERIN SALMON'S AGE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE THEY ARE BETTER THAN ERIN SALMON, WHO HAS BROUGH SHAME ON HER FAMILY AND BECAUSE OF HER STATUS AS A CONVICTED FELON WILL ALWAYS BE A SECOND-CLASS CITIZEN.
Beavis and Butthead

Eau Claire, WI

#6627 Apr 28, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Good post,nail on the head. As I am sure you are aware there are many goverment teat cry babies who want the goverment to carry them through out thier whole life.
HEH HEH HEH You said "teat"
Aaron Salmon

Milwaukee, WI

#6628 Apr 28, 2013
WAS PARTYING WITH THE FREEGIRLS LAST NIGHT YOU KNOW THE FREEGIRLS YOUNG WOMEN IN THEIR EARLY TO MID TWENTIES GIRLS ERIN SALMON'S AGE WHO ARE FREE SAW THEM LATE AT NIGHT FROM 11 P.M. TO 2 A.M. WHILE ERIN SALMON WAS LOCKED IN HER CAGE THEY WERE FLIRTING DRINKING HAVING A GOOD TIME WHILE ERIN SALMON WAS A CAGED ANIMAL SHE HAS NO RIGHTS SHE IS FED TERRIBLE FOOD MUST POOP IN FRONT OF HER CELLMATE AND IS A VIRTUAL SLAVE SHE IS FORCED TO WORK MENIAL JOBS IN THE PRISON KITCHEN SHE IS PAYING HER PENANCE TO SOCIETY FOR HER TRANSGRESSIONS ERIN SALMON IS THE LOWEST OF THE LOW SOME FREEGIRL NOW HAS HER OLD JOB AT THE MILWAUKEE ATHLETIC CLUB ERIN SALMON IS STRIP-SEARCHED EVERYTIME SHE LEAVES FOR HER JOB AND HER FAMILY VISITS HER HER LIFE IS HELL TONIGHT ERIN SALMON WILL CRY HERSELF TO SLEEP IN HER CAGE WHILE MOST OTHER 20-SOMETHING GIRLS IN MILWAUKEE COUNTY ENJOY LIFE AND FREEDOM.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min miss tuffet 152,549
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min rename 56,939
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 6 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,536
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 17 min Living Wage 3,540
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min American Lady 155,600
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 21 min Obama has FAILED 97,308
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 37 min Tbrotz 60,204

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE