Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 311)

Showing posts 6,201 - 6,220 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Ol' Whootea the best case for retroactive abortion.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I stayed up late and watched the mother ship pick up allthe little leprechans.
Leprichans is what they become when they have extended liberty to human emotion. They becom eunder 3 feet as the fell, But when cousil comes to retrieve "lost ones" their silloutte stands up out of the ground and they are the most beautiful species in heirachy you see, all are as tall as trees.

I was given gifts by one once, it only arrises in worst case scenerio. But they are investigating the last of the Dijion(Genie) in our solor system. He keeps replicating events in evolution for people to comprehend I had a head and brain injury and he is making them pay for all they did to me. BUT they need him to fight in battle over ELFS and TREES and maybe some empathy to their cause.

Trees bestowed a gift long ago in childhood I taught to the leprichan when he lived by Bishop Cove In Middleton (Waunakee)Wisc. He needed that power to get to Governor Nelson Island where the little people were (spetic BAbies or nature sprities aka HUMAN SPERM in eco system that was inseminated in animal plant or insect and made what people believe faires, NOPE just a FREAK in local facinity sperming aroudn the flowers again. RABBITS have been known to transport them to WHERE? UNDER YOUR HOME< IN YOUR WALLS USally they will stay in flooring or walls around laundry machine where there is warmth and hot water to cook since regardless of size, they still are half human. TO have on ein th ehome and NOT REPORT you will be brought up on International laws and military is authorized to ignite the law for them.

Trees from homelands usually wer enot here, Leprichans wont go by a live tree, I met several Not all tress can get up and walk like giant spiders though, or their dew showing their formation as a diety. But I got to meet several in this lifetime.

GNomes? Well Madison Wisc had a Gnome attack in the paper in 1976? Dont qoute year it was in Wisc Journal though. I found the hoard and the gnomes in stone, but yes DRIED blood was all over the statues hands and the hair was stuck in the fist. Hefietz Park off park street under the trees by the junkyard.

That tree is alive as well and has a power shard growing in the ground, Live crystal Micro spider ? I foudn the rabbit hole and found a Army DOg tags, a diamond ring and a teething ring, the rabbits swear something is wrong and they are those people and stole objects from each of their homes and if you put their minds back in and get the rabbit out of them, they are divorcing and filing for custody of that child to, RUTHIE on Burr OAk LAne Her husband a women down the street and the baby next door.

I never sat at bars to permit only drunkin drug and disease intellect to consume my daily thought, so got to see things in life more healthy. POLICE going off bar gossip and making their police reports from that, DOes not hold in court, not of sound mind to make a proper or legal statement and the officer defected and failed to report conspiracy to profile harm rape kill regardless if it was just talkign shit so to speak all worth 7 years for even coming out the mouth and more if youorchestrated others to follow lead and contribute to gossip that creates a psychic anarchy and harm to the person discrimination rape murder robbery slander POLICE OFFICER Goes in as king pin Mafia for permitting not the gossipers. He permitted unlawful talk and action in his pressence and even off duty is sworn to call 911 and refused DEFECT go to prison for YOUR HANEOUS CIRME idiot
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

zipp wrote:
Don't be shocked all. I can see that ole Whooters is the same disrespectful, arrogant, thoughtless a**hole he always was. He likes the shock value. His opinions are almost as worthless as he is. Never fear, no one with half a brain gives him any real credit. He just doesn't understand. He would never say these things to your face because he is to much of a coward and he has no real ideas outside of insults. Im sure he will have some dumb comeback that is equivalent to a ten year old, but nobody should care. If im lying whootie then just look at all of your posts over time. There's nothing new.
Hey Tard how ya been? Call the nurse your diaper is full. See ya later Tard. You are so very messed up.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Tard how ya been? Call the nurse your diaper is full. See ya later Tard. You are so very messed up.
SEE! You were spot on Zipp.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
SEE! You were spot on Zipp.
Spot on "ZIPP"

I knew Spot under Dale
Spot next to ICK

Ick Over Smooth

Jaimie Drews Rules

Met a smurf that ran time after Ick

But I never believe I met or encountered a Zipp

I met a women on the ARM searching for a Dundee retiree I had to inform her the Actor is retired in USA in Madison Wisc now and travels to all old bridges and has a red painting fetish, Met once seemed exhausted but pleasent.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
Spot on "ZIPP"
I knew Spot under Dale
Spot next to ICK
Ick Over Smooth
Jaimie Drews Rules
Met a smurf that ran time after Ick
But I never believe I met or encountered a Zipp
I met a women on the ARM searching for a Dundee retiree I had to inform her the Actor is retired in USA in Madison Wisc now and travels to all old bridges and has a red painting fetish, Met once seemed exhausted but pleasent.
I don't HANGGG with bikers though. Each membership has a federal stipulation that bikers breeched off federal property alottments and harmed community NOT those on their property contracts.
I do look for always US NAVY BIKERS and GHOST RIDERS on The GHost moon, not witch moon Silverly blue. Those bikes are completely differnt and not Harley Davidson.

Ps Harley Davidson breeched US contracts of primary stations. Went international which annuled their American sale contract being stripped like indian treaties for not following rules and lost membership contracts.

Plus I developed a road ranger design for a motorcycle A fat boy low rider and Baraboo bikers had me pick my riding attire and put it with the fat boy for sale of bike and rider design. STOLE ME Raped it Plus they promoted my road ranger design for the DUNE BUGGIE ride with bike insert so man and women can drive together on Military surplus pick ups. So Ill need a insurence collector of any profits and collect my debt and grab me a couple packs of smokes until my SSI check comes on the third.
First Time Business Loan

Lahore, Pakistan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Thanks for this incisive post on writing. i had wanted to write by i barley finish my work. i get easily discouraged and where i say there is a lot of distractions that limit my writing.
ayee ayee ayee

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

idiot deeocrats ,...
they still hate bush
they love obama ,..
love welfare
love social security disability ,.
want free drugs ,... refuse to work
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Some things are just ignorant
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

just sayin wrote:
Some things are just ignorant
Like being a democrat commie Bahahahahahahaha! Zipptard!!
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

HEy Smooth, How you feelin Mark? Damn Stripe indicating your girl and her daughter fried you again on gun trafficing. Idiot. I needed you for look out whjen I go in bunker and rabbit hoels for the ol Washington era stash DINK. I have contact with military time contiuim and needed the Morphine from that time. Either the OLD FIRST AIDE KITS pre 1940s with raw Cocaine, Codiene, Morphine of OLDEN DAys for Military to self access and reignite Perceptual imagery so they dont look ALIEN to us.

ANywho...

I want to petition the nation for permit to have a data base system to operate of all people IN WISCONSIN by history and 4 father rule.

Then a list of people that live or work here calssfied full time, And get all their HOMESTEADING grant allowence for land escavations and irrigations that they never amde use of in their life form their birth origins, and put in dividend fund grants monthly for WIscosninites as a result we were kidnapped, raped, poisened by drugs or alcohol and food and beverage sources they brought into our state of the nation.

Our Homesteaders grant for Madison is I THINK $35,000 a year, for a 1/8th of a acre. to test your water, soil, bugs and any traffic you se from the broders of yoru property.

SO for a 1/8th of a acre of all the Californians here, times that by 3 correct ANnually that they did not allocate into those funds and since they are refugees in WIsconsin Illegally get all backdated monies and distribute to each Wisconsin of Home origins for a monthly check instead of SSI, SSDI, Unemployment, Welfare other.

So BABE how do I make this possible for our families that were abused by all these people? I thought you'd be the man to implement.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> Like being a democrat commie Bahahahahahahaha! Zipptard!!
PHLEGM

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

just sayin wrote:
Ol' Whootea the best case for retroactive abortion.
We don’t hear these types of views very often, but they’re ever-present. For example, Jack Coleman writes the following about author Charles Murray and something he said at the 2013 CPAC conference:
“[Murray] recounted a conversation he had with a person in favor of legalized abortion. Murray told the person he believes abortion is a form of homicide and should be viewed as such. The other person’s response — there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.”
Here’s a legal definition of justifiable homicide:“a killing without evil or criminal intent, for which there can be no blame, such as self-defense to protect oneself or to protect another, or the shooting by a law enforcement officer in fulfilling his/her duties.”
Since when is a pre-born baby an aggressor?

Democrats are evil. AS in the case of murdered children-democrats think Homicides are some how justified. I am sure there are democrats that look at the Sandy Hook children as retroactive abortion...isn't that what you said?
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

just plain ol' evil,be very afraid.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

just sayin wrote:
just plain ol' evil,be very afraid.
This must be Rush ,the druggie, because of his illconceived logic. Just be a hater,and be very afraid. Remember fear sells best on the right.
Zipp Tard Too

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be Rush ,the druggie, because of his illconceived logic. Just be a hater,and be very afraid. Remember fear sells best on the right.
Can you teach me how to cry more, and get on the goverment Cry baby teat? Everyone owes me right?
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Thanks for those that found my artwork fun to view at VSA ART GALLERY Aberg Avenue this month. April 6th 3pm-5pm is public representation day.

I heard form the attendent there was numerous Purchase requests for my pieces, THANKS to all that want to help...

I need 7 surgeons for the surgery I need and only a couple live in State a coupel OUt and 2 are not even residents of USA, trying to get a 10 minute surgery of brain neck and spine at the same time. With my physical and brain injury I can't be under for to long. So IN this lifetime they do not forsee I will have surgery completion at all. SO the money is irrelevant.

I heard I also have a chance for the Gallery to keep it themself, as so many people wanted "more time" with it. I want it for Traumatic Brain Injury research, I painted a real dream I had coming out of a coma. I don't DOO drugs, so it is a more docile portrayal of those 7 brain chambers and what lived in that perceptual reality feed. Mentally ill and coma patients see that in there walking(WAKE) life so I hope someone sees someone familiar. In that painting I am a super human butterfly humanoid with special bond with LIGHT and shadow.

I also heard I may be up for Peoples choice award recognition... Wierd it is my first painting and sloppy but it does bring conversation for your own mind that is for sure, it doesnt make since, NOR DID my injury that left me unconscious.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>We don’t hear these types of views very often, but they’re ever-present. For example, Jack Coleman writes the following about author Charles Murray and something he said at the 2013 CPAC conference:
“[Murray] recounted a conversation he had with a person in favor of legalized abortion. Murray told the person he believes abortion is a form of homicide and should be viewed as such. The other person’s response — there is such a thing as justifiable homicide.”
Here’s a legal definition of justifiable homicide:“a killing without evil or criminal intent, for which there can be no blame, such as self-defense to protect oneself or to protect another, or the shooting by a law enforcement officer in fulfilling his/her duties.”
Since when is a pre-born baby an aggressor?
Democrats are evil. AS in the case of murdered children-democrats think Homicides are some how justified. I am sure there are democrats that look at the Sandy Hook children as retroactive abortion...isn't that what you said?
No, it is used a a punchline to a joke,whats the punchline for you,ya joke?
Outta FitzWalkerstan

Keene, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

CosmicKat wrote:
We need to go back to republicans !! Democrats are not fixing the problem, they are adding to the problems. Funny thing though, I voted for Obama and now wish I hadn't. I don't want our Government taking over my health care. To me, that's the scariest part. My life depends on my health care and current Doctor. If I ever had to see another Doctor because some Bill was passed to make it impossible for me to do that, I'd be in a world of hurt and it could possibly be detrimental to my health.
1) It's the Republicans who have been blocking ALL health care cost reducing regulations.
2) Democrats have reduced the deficit, reduced taxes, and ended the avalanch of losing 750,000 jobs PER MONTH that Republicans caused.
3) The Gopvernment doesn't do health care. It never has and never will. Obamacare is HEALTH INSURANCE reform and isn't related to Medicare or Medicaid in any whay other than to use those savings to increase coverage.
4) It's the heath INSURANCE COMPANIES that were forcing their clients to go to other doctors. Obamacare ENDED that practice. And, surprise, health insturance premiums went DOWN, mpore people are covered, nobody loses health insurance because they get sick, and diabetics and others with lifelong congenital or chronic diseases CANOOT be turned down for health INSURANCE coverage.
5) It is a violation of thye Sherman Antitrust Act for the government to interfere with the free market. No bill can be passed to force you to chance your free market choices.
6) Walker has dragged Wisconsin to 44th in new jobs in the country. He started with a SURPLUS of $3 million, created a fake fiscal crisis by giving tax breaks to big business, threw away almost a $trillion in FEDERAL money and plans to create a deficit of $600 billion to make up for his sheer stupidity to be paid for by Wisconsin taxpayers alone, without any FEDERAL taxpayer support. This is the austerity brought to you by the States' Rights selfishness.
7) Republicans CAUSED all these problems. And you still want them to keep making things worse?
8) Do Janesville schools teach Civics any more?

Born in the Land of Cheese.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2013

Judged:

Outta FitzWalkerstan wrote:
<quoted text>
1) It's the Republicans who have been blocking ALL health care cost reducing regulations.
2) Democrats have reduced the deficit, reduced taxes, and ended the avalanch of losing 750,000 jobs PER MONTH that Republicans caused.
3) The Gopvernment doesn't do health care. It never has and never will. Obamacare is HEALTH INSURANCE reform and isn't related to Medicare or Medicaid in any whay other than to use those savings to increase coverage.
4) It's the heath INSURANCE COMPANIES that were forcing their clients to go to other doctors. Obamacare ENDED that practice. And, surprise, health insturance premiums went DOWN, mpore people are covered, nobody loses health insurance because they get sick, and diabetics and others with lifelong congenital or chronic diseases CANOOT be turned down for health INSURANCE coverage.
5) It is a violation of thye Sherman Antitrust Act for the government to interfere with the free market. No bill can be passed to force you to chance your free market choices.
6) Walker has dragged Wisconsin to 44th in new jobs in the country. He started with a SURPLUS of $3 million, created a fake fiscal crisis by giving tax breaks to big business, threw away almost a $trillion in FEDERAL money and plans to create a deficit of $600 billion to make up for his sheer stupidity to be paid for by Wisconsin taxpayers alone, without any FEDERAL taxpayer support. This is the austerity brought to you by the States' Rights selfishness.
7) Republicans CAUSED all these problems. And you still want them to keep making things worse?
8) Do Janesville schools teach Civics any more?
Born in the Land of Cheese.
I'm a good little dem-o-commie too!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,201 - 6,220 of6,972
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••