just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Have you women in Michigan had your gov't sanctioned ultrasounds yet.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
Your damn straight that I will be voting for him again when the time comes. I just had a 38K February which I haven't been able to do since back when John Engler was our governor. Michigan is seeing improvement, as is most republican run states, in spite of the failing Liar in Chief, Barry Soetoro
As long as YOUR life improved,screw everybody else that doen't quite see the improvment to their lifestyles as you have.
Selfish?
Otto Henninger

Milwaukee, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

ERIN SALMON IS INFERIOR TO ORDINARY CITIZENS SHE IS S PRISONER SHE IS INFERIOR TO THE FREEGIRLS I MET OVER THE WEEKEN ERIN SALMON HAS NO RIGHT TO PRIVCY SHE MUST DEFECATE IN PUBLIC UT IN THE OPEN WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE HOW HUMILIATING HER BODY CAVITIES CAN BE SEARCHED RECTAL SEARCH EVERY ORFACE THE GIRLS I MET ON THE WEEKEND ERIN SALMON'S AGE EARLY-MID 20's ARE FREE THEY HAVE RIGHTS WHILE WE WERE ALL PARTYING ON ST PADDY'S DAY ERIN SALMON WAS IMPRISONED MOST 24 YEAR OLD GIRLS ARE NOT LOCKED UP ERIN SALMON'S BOYFRIED WALTER WILLIAMS PROBABLY HAS A NEW GIRLFRIEND WHILE ERIN SALMON IS CAGED.
Obskeptic

Troy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as YOUR life improved,screw everybody else that doen't quite see the improvment to their lifestyles as you have.
Selfish?
My life improved because I improved it. My "lifestyle" is a result of my pursuit of happiness. The fact that you feel that you are in a position to judge me demonstrates just how arrogant you are. Maybe it's because I'm happy and successful with a smoking hot wife that causes those feelings of inferiority in you. Ask your shrink at your next session and hopefully they can help you with that. I'm just sayin'
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

You are right ,Sir. I am being arrognat and a hipocrite, by the last posting .For that I apologize.
The thing is you and I are both doing well or better in this economy. I do not envy anyone that is doing the things they need,to get ahead in our country. I think what ticks me off,is people that do well,a lot of times forget the hard times and the help they have on the way forward.I am not saying this is you.
I think at this time in our country,which I have served, that it is harder and somtimes almost impossible to get the help or sevices you need to rise on the economic ladder.
It seems the right has their sights set on an Ayn Rand style society. Which serves no one,but the elites.This gross inequality is not acceptable to me.
I remember the state of our infrastructure as being up to date and well serviced. Do you remember when you could drive down an interstate highway and it looked almost park like because it was maanicured. This was a sense of pride to me and others,but now no one will pay any taxes,and I mean corporate citizenship.
Now the corporations don't think of this as their country,just their HR dept. They see no need to pay for their cost of doing business,so they get the taxpayer to subsidise their business. All the while reaping unprecedented profits.
Again I apologize for thoughtless comments.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

VSA ART GALLERY Aberg and SHerman Avenue in Madison Wisc. I entered their Call for Art contest.

I don't want either the painting or my archeological finds SOLD One is for Traumatic Brain Injury research, it was in my coma dream. The other goes to a Wisc Historical Research and medicine to try to fix damage from 1600-1700 I found bottles and bones.

But they are A171 "Not Dreaming" By Jaimie Drews
A172 "A Walk with Jaimie"

Bloody golf balls, Chief of Police of Florida golf ball, Tea bottle from 1698 and A little brown bottle of Codiene, Other bones and things found.

I voted for a Indian head of a young man (YA),(A)a wood works by a adult, and a clustered hand printing by a (c) child, prints had a alien and other things in it, so thought that was dream battles and he needed more exposure to his own species and any attention may do some good.

But I did want to vote for me, I am partial to my work. Not great But it is all my dreams from comas in life,wake comas,(as like Narcalepsy spurts) From my brain and head injuries.

Then I'll have a Malibu and Lemonade Party at my Apartment in DARBO either for Victory or Sympathy recognitions, and align all my work on the walls so everyone can see many things I am currently getting ready to give to US NAVY to patent for sales so we can get my fathers "sperm" back Recognances missions, so he can find some happiness in life. The cargo was seized by Japan back in 1960s Trying to help still. The pictures have some charactors and nice scenery so US NAVY will find a location on the map to buy out for a movie set and sell the paintings to a coutnry that looks like the charactors and whatever is made the SPERM is returned and any PEOPLE they made illegally SIblings of mine, Hybrid, Cybernoid, CLone, BRother or sister Hope they make it all back safe.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

just sayin wrote:
Your not very smart because allyou have to bring to game,is little catch phrases and innuendo. Your not intelligent enough to formulate ideas. You just follow those freaking idiots you call the saviors of the world.Well corporate trash when will you ever read a book or learn from your mistakes. Oh, that'as right you don't make mistakes ,your a TEABAGGER, YOU CAN'T MAKE A MISTAKE IF YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING BUT WHINE.
The goverment needs to nationalize all private property,so parasitic crap like you can survive.I've got a piece of gum stuck to the bottom of my shoe that has more worth than you. Now get the hell off this thread "Cleatus one tooth".
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

just sayin wrote:
You are right ,Sir. I am being arrognat and a hipocrite, by the last posting .For that I apologize.
The thing is you and I are both doing well or better in this economy. I do not envy anyone that is doing the things they need,to get ahead in our country. I think what ticks me off,is people that do well,a lot of times forget the hard times and the help they have on the way forward.I am not saying this is you.
I think at this time in our country,which I have served, that it is harder and somtimes almost impossible to get the help or sevices you need to rise on the economic ladder.
It seems the right has their sights set on an Ayn Rand style society. Which serves no one,but the elites.This gross inequality is not acceptable to me.
I remember the state of our infrastructure as being up to date and well serviced. Do you remember when you could drive down an interstate highway and it looked almost park like because it was maanicured. This was a sense of pride to me and others,but now no one will pay any taxes,and I mean corporate citizenship.
Now the corporations don't think of this as their country,just their HR dept. They see no need to pay for their cost of doing business,so they get the taxpayer to subsidise their business. All the while reaping unprecedented profits.
Many times people have to rely on thier 401k for income. When companies profit so do thier share holders,"commie boy". You are on a goverment teat payday aren't you "teat boy"? Oh! so concerned about your fellow man. How much did you give to charity last year teat boy?????????? Zero!!!!!!!!!
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Obskeptic wrote:
<quoted text>
My life improved because I improved it. My "lifestyle" is a result of my pursuit of happiness. The fact that you feel that you are in a position to judge me demonstrates just how arrogant you are. Maybe it's because I'm happy and successful with a smoking hot wife that causes those feelings of inferiority in you. Ask your shrink at your next session and hopefully they can help you with that. I'm just sayin'
Good post......nuff said.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Many times people have to rely on thier 401k for income. When companies profit so do thier share holders,"commie boy". You are on a goverment teat payday aren't you "teat boy"? Oh! so concerned about your fellow man. How much did you give to charity last year teat boy?????????? Zero!!!!!!!!!
Go away. If I want any crap out of you ,I'll unscrew your head and dip it out.
Obskeptic

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

just sayin wrote:
That was a fair and reasonable response "JS". I wasn't expecting an apology, but I will graciously accept it.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

WIC is giving free tetnis shots...

This one is new, they incorporated whooping cough into the immunization as well.

I have some chatter bugs in the system and had to get my shot today, so a little water wine and the shot should be fine.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Or I could eat the barley stalk and take down all Bullweavel beer drinkers.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

just sayin wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away. If I want any crap out of you ,I'll unscrew your head and dip it out.
If I go away ,then who will you parasite off of????"teat boy" My dog could crap a steam'n pile that would have more value to society than you. Go to Cuba and lick your God Fidel's boots, commie parasite.
just sayin

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Hatemonger
crazy

Kingsport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

:)
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Many times people have to rely on thier 401k for income. When companies profit so do thier share holders,"commie boy". You are on a goverment teat payday aren't you "teat boy"? Oh! so concerned about your fellow man. How much did you give to charity last year teat boy?????????? Zero!!!!!!!!!
HOLD On I have a comment:

1st. The Tetnis shot the only side effect was several hours after the shot I had some muscle soreness in the arm.

Now back to your comment 401K is still a illegal secondary embesslment fund. If not auditied in this lifetime, for recall of all unlawful funds, 401K, credit cards, life insurence policy without court to authorize the benefactor has legal claims to it...

Your children grandchildren or even 10 generations later, must pay it all back plus 12% interest, so why do it, some people say:

"I don't give a F" I'll be dead let them pay, Aszholes probably paid a factor in my death anyway."

To do so legally you have Unemployment benefits that constrcution groups and Truckers allocate into... At what expense?

Unemployment benefits is mandated pay back.. In retirement you must pay all unemployment back out of your SSI SSDI checks plus interest, so in retirment you may be at a ZERO balance and can't have funds at all.

I prefer my own SSI and SSDI and if I need extra cash; babysitting, lawn mowing, snow shoveling a paper route, or a vendor machine. That breeches anywhere from $250-$2500 legally a month extra. Men have done this for their elders and the grocery runs and car pooling to Bingo for their veterans and elderly.

Do fair pricing, a person pays at rates of employement so minimum wages per hour plus a tip, and do their sidewalk edging, they are stillunder bank contracts and zipcode ordinence violations, so all tree hedgeing and roofing and gutters, and get all grass out of the cracks of sidewalks and measure to ensure it is not more then 1 inch and a half Nothing overlapping the side walk, if a flower is, getting the stick stalks and twine and affixing it to a vertical hold so they don't get a FINE for their contracts.

Don't think National exposure of money or crime or benefits. Only deal with whats in your exposure in your 3 city block or city for YOU not the neighbor. ANd if you see a need in your 3 city block radius getting a Alderman to incorporate a emeergency relief allocation of funds for a extracurricular service or expense, or get ahold of local Philanthropist, they live by the morgs and cemetarys for limited desired exposure. OUR big bucks is in SLEEPY HOLLOW by the morg by LA FOLLETTE HIGHSCHOOL Check into the morg on a mailing list and intro, I did.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
HOLD On I have a comment:
1st. The Tetnis shot the only side effect was several hours after the shot I had some muscle soreness in the arm.
Now back to your comment 401K is still a illegal secondary embesslment fund. If not auditied in this lifetime, for recall of all unlawful funds, 401K, credit cards, life insurence policy without court to authorize the benefactor has legal claims to it...
Your children grandchildren or even 10 generations later, must pay it all back plus 12% interest, so why do it, some people say:
"I don't give a F" I'll be dead let them pay, Aszholes probably paid a factor in my death anyway."
To do so legally you have Unemployment benefits that constrcution groups and Truckers allocate into... At what expense?
Unemployment benefits is mandated pay back.. In retirement you must pay all unemployment back out of your SSI SSDI checks plus interest, so in retirment you may be at a ZERO balance and can't have funds at all.
I prefer my own SSI and SSDI and if I need extra cash; babysitting, lawn mowing, snow shoveling a paper route, or a vendor machine. That breeches anywhere from $250-$2500 legally a month extra. Men have done this for their elders and the grocery runs and car pooling to Bingo for their veterans and elderly.
Do fair pricing, a person pays at rates of employement so minimum wages per hour plus a tip, and do their sidewalk edging, they are stillunder bank contracts and zipcode ordinence violations, so all tree hedgeing and roofing and gutters, and get all grass out of the cracks of sidewalks and measure to ensure it is not more then 1 inch and a half Nothing overlapping the side walk, if a flower is, getting the stick stalks and twine and affixing it to a vertical hold so they don't get a FINE for their contracts.
Don't think National exposure of money or crime or benefits. Only deal with whats in your exposure in your 3 city block or city for YOU not the neighbor. ANd if you see a need in your 3 city block radius getting a Alderman to incorporate a emeergency relief allocation of funds for a extracurricular service or expense, or get ahold of local Philanthropist, they live by the morgs and cemetarys for limited desired exposure. OUR big bucks is in SLEEPY HOLLOW by the morg by LA FOLLETTE HIGHSCHOOL Check into the morg on a mailing list and intro, I did.
PS extention to above information:

It is 12% calssfied as of day of CRIME OFFENSE

That means: if you did not make enough to reimburse Unemployment to take out of SSI SSDI in retirment or injury(legal status to assume funds) YOU may be paying in PERIOD and in that event they audit logical payout in lifetime and if you cant pay Unemployemnt off in lifetime and it excedes SSI SSDI accountbality; you go to Prison in Retirment or injury years.

Usually ignorent spouse or spouse with policy or agenda has you briawashed in more time less labor clauses. They benefit thru divorce or PRISON of 2 year sentence and then divorce after so it rewards them.

YOU PIOCKED your partner and indicated nto a knowledgable source or real love admiration or caring and went for the F that looks the best and she had a price for her sex didnt she HAHAHAHAHA BUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU picked it.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2013

Judged:

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
PS extention to above information:
It is 12% calssfied as of day of CRIME OFFENSE
That means: if you did not make enough to reimburse Unemployment to take out of SSI SSDI in retirment or injury(legal status to assume funds) YOU may be paying in PERIOD and in that event they audit logical payout in lifetime and if you cant pay Unemployemnt off in lifetime and it excedes SSI SSDI accountbality; you go to Prison in Retirment or injury years.
Usually ignorent spouse or spouse with policy or agenda has you briawashed in more time less labor clauses. They benefit thru divorce or PRISON of 2 year sentence and then divorce after so it rewards them.
YOU PIOCKED your partner and indicated nto a knowledgable source or real love admiration or caring and went for the F that looks the best and she had a price for her sex didnt she HAHAHAHAHA BUT UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU picked it.
I stayed up late and watched the mother ship pick up allthe little leprechans.
zipp

Gridley, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Don't be shocked all. I can see that ole Whooters is the same disrespectful, arrogant, thoughtless a**hole he always was. He likes the shock value. His opinions are almost as worthless as he is. Never fear, no one with half a brain gives him any real credit. He just doesn't understand. He would never say these things to your face because he is to much of a coward and he has no real ideas outside of insults. Im sure he will have some dumb comeback that is equivalent to a ten year old, but nobody should care. If im lying whootie then just look at all of your posts over time. There's nothing new.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••