“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#6423 Jan 26, 2013
repub ruler of the world wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched this man run for office,he is ignorant. This is the best that they can do? He says I'm a business man, I think his father in law gave him the company. He built it?
Who the hell cares? as HIllary Clinton would say--the election is over.
Ron Johnson ran and he won by over 51% of the vote-get over it. BTW lots of people invest in other people's companies. That is what business is about.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6424 Jan 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Who the hell cares? as HIllary Clinton would say--the election is over.
Ron Johnson ran and he won by over 51% of the vote-get over it. BTW lots of people invest in other people's companies. That is what business is about.
Then you have crooks that invest one thousand dollars in the futures market,and in just one years time that one thousand turns into one hundred thousand $$$$$$$$. Thats our tru blue, honest, Democrapic Queen Hellerally. Have you seen that scare crows Lately!!!!!! Whoa! Freddie Krueger ain't got noth'in on that gargoyle.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6425 Jan 27, 2013
Did you hear Ayn Ryan crying about the things he thought he was going to do ,if only he hadn't shown up ,if he coulda,shoulda,woulda, won the election. His kids wanted a pool? What a pompous ass!
Back to the drawing board,Hmmm Maybe if we make it illegal for everyone, that is not republican,to vote. After that we build a eutopia.Ayn I'm comin' honey,we'll get there in spite of the pesky electorate.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6426 Jan 28, 2013
Grow your own dope.
Plant a TeaBagger
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6427 Jan 28, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Cling to your little liberal fairy tale that Lincoln was so great:
Abraham Lincoln Quote
I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in anyway the social and political equality of the white and black races that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race. I say upon this occasion I do not perceive that because the white man is to have the superior position the negro should be denied everything.
by:

Abraham Lincoln
(1809-1865) 16th US President
Source:
Fourth Debate with Stephen A. Douglas at Charleston, Illinois, September 18, 1858
I thought the republican party was the party of Lincoln? Are we rewriting history again?
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6428 Jan 28, 2013
Lets get back to basics,don't forget that the republican party is the party of G.Bush, D.Cheney,D.Rumsfeld and all the other players that have brought you debt and despair. No one wants to talk about the repub administration that just about wrecked a global economy! No one remembers the wars in Iraq,Afganistan. How many dead and severly and catastrophicaly maimed!
It seems Colin Powell finally got tired of taking the crap for Bush and his lies and his immense stupidity.He is finally saying what everybdy knows. That his party has been hijacked by extremists,and can only govern ideologicly.
May I ad that they are no different than the Taliban, wanting their ideology imposed upon everyone.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6429 Jan 28, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> Ron Johnson spends more on charity donations than you can earn. Get down and kiss the feet of a man that has produced something worthwhile in his life-n-times. Carry me,Ron Johnson carry Me!!!!!!!!!!
Ya but have you seen this guys face? He has the expression of a canned ham getting TeaBagged. And whats with those lips that look like molten liver?I know why! He has been sliding them up and down on the Tea Bagger Pole. Mine on your chin,Bagger. BAHAHAHAHAHA
Jaimie

Madison, WI

#6430 Jan 28, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text> Ron Johnson spends more on charity donations than you can earn. Get down and kiss the feet of a man that has produced something worthwhile in his life-n-times. Carry me,Ron Johnson carry Me!!!!!!!!!!
Careful Interest baring accoutns and credit cards are still illegal in USA and contraband and all charity efforts can be removed and finance plus 12% interest. You have to always have enough gross annual to pay off all those accoutns in a fiscal annual year or they can put you in prison.

60% of interest on the account, by law must go to charity efforts, he spent nothing.

Others are forced to allocate funds to several charities if they had a vote on false imprisonment or murder, any one paying over several hun dred was guilty and repaying back administration where they were told to, this hides DA FILE results until next audit or administration.

Brinkman Brothers, were my Uncle's,$10,000 and the whole list of murders, false imprisonments and rape payoffs, names of assailents, people that hid files, and the victims were BOUGHT for Madison KIPP by railroad owner. My Uncle has the money and list buried in Uncle Eddy's jacket. The whole right hand man of KIPP was there, and Tiny from the junkyard,and 3 others, all drove up in model T's, ALl drew guns first TINY was first to draw but the only thing that saved the railroad man was he had the gun infront of his pants and had to lift body fat to get to it. So 1 LOAN gunman (BOSS of my Uncle Bobby BRinkman) He took them all down TIny ran off with several bullets in him alive though. 1 against I beleive 5. Brinkmans were called for the fist fight if KIPPS right hand man stiffed the $25,000, he did, he stole $15,000 and only paid $10,000.

Bobbys boss said sorry boys this is bigger then I thought stay down. He gave me all detials and where thigns were buried, Papers Gold, Silver other things he picked up as he was the railrunner. I have been searching some sites, but local Mayor keeps putting dirt and rocks on RAILROAD owners property, he pays $25 a acre for DIggers and homesteaders permit in Milwaukee Wisc for each piece of land the rail is on. IM turning in those papers when I find it and going on vacation with the cash. all the cirmes of 1940-1970s is in that big packet and names and homes locations and how much they paid to kill kids and others.
Who Tea Who

Rio, WI

#6431 Jan 28, 2013
I've been having sex with my sister/mom for years.Is thier something wrong with this???????
Please get some help,and go brush your tooth.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6432 Jan 28, 2013
Who Tea Who wrote:
<quoted text>Please get some help,and go brush your tooth.
You not only just about wrong on everything you know , now you are just a complete LIAR.
I did not write or enter that post.
My bags your chin LIAR, and may I say,good little Tea Baggin' Boy.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6433 Jan 28, 2013
Who Tea Who wrote:
<quoted text>Please get some help,and go brush your tooth.
Guess what I know how to spell " THIER" LIAR.
You are so F---ing stupid.
My bags to your moms chin,little man
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6434 Jan 28, 2013
Hey Who Bag, still lookin' out your cabin back door, you drunk.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6435 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
You not only just about wrong on everything you know , now you are just a complete LIAR.
I did not write or enter that post.
My bags your chin LIAR, and may I say,good little Tea Baggin' Boy.
Willie-n- Hillie go into office back in 92 with a net worth of $250,000. Now Willie -n- Hillie are worth $60 million. Where did all that $$$$$ come from???????? They are good little money grubb'n Democraps. Crookedest snakes in Washington.
Who Tee Who

Oconto Falls, WI

#6436 Jan 29, 2013
Bo Jangles-n-Wife had negative net worth before Bo became a Ill fed level senator. Now Bo Jangles has a $15 million net positive worth!!!!! Where did it all come from???????? Good little greedy crooked democrap.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6437 Jan 29, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
Bo Jangles-n-Wife had negative net worth before Bo became a Ill fed level senator. Now Bo Jangles has a $15 million net positive worth!!!!! Where did it all come from???????? Good little greedy crooked democrap.
he is living tne TEABAG dream, money for nuthin', if you want to find out where the money comes from , better check out your own backyard.
My bags on your chin,you friggin' idiot
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6438 Jan 29, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Willie-n- Hillie go into office back in 92 with a net worth of $250,000. Now Willie -n- Hillie are worth $60 million. Where did all that $$$$$ come from???????? They are good little money grubb'n Democraps. Crookedest snakes in Washington.
they're all crooked you dumbazz, just which one will help you and not focus entirely on the one that gave them the money. Your pathetic little group is more worried about stopping the Prez than fighting for the people.
He has populist message all yours is is cry,cry,cry,sob sob,where is the money Walker promised me for screwing the entire state.
You and your brethren are nazis and want to rig the elections. How is that for the American way, you faschist.
Who Tee Who

Rio, WI

#6440 Jan 29, 2013
<quoted text>
they're all crooked you dumbazz, just which one will help you and not focus entirely on the one that gave them the money. Your pathetic little group is more worried about stopping the Prez than fighting for the people.
He has populist message all yours is is cry,cry,cry,sob sob,where is the money Walker promised me for screwing the entire state.
You and your brethren are nazis and want to rig the elections. How is that for the American way, you faschist.
Crooked as a rams horn and you can't stand to have it put in your face. Eat the shit I put on your plate goverment cry baby.Oh by the way John Kerry is super rich too. Cry cry cry Kerry has way too much wealth ,he owes you,cry cry cry, Kerry owes you. I shit on your chin while you where a grin.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6441 Jan 30, 2013
Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Crooked as a rams horn and you can't stand to have it put in your face. Eat the shit I put on your plate goverment cry baby.Oh by the way John Kerry is super rich too. Cry cry cry Kerry has way too much wealth ,he owes you,cry cry cry, Kerry owes you. I shit on your chin while you where a grin.
Ignorance pesonnafied,your group of small thinkers that think you are a viable alternative. Are the laughing stock of the country now. Cry cry cry I can't have my way,so no one gets anything. Cry cheat lie cry cry cry.
My nads in your mouth with sauce on your chin. Just like your momma and your daddy.
This is so much fun, fighting with stupid people is kind of one sided though. But you can handle more bags to your chin,and the big banana in your oral recepticle.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

#6442 Jan 30, 2013
Boy talk about a government cry baby. And ignorant too.
Did you forget that I'm the one that said they are all crooked,but you think you said it?
You f---ing idiot
KJS

Racine, WI

#6443 Jan 30, 2013
Sandi wrote:
I don't like how the republicans are against the high speed rail system. This would create more jobs and would allow people to get jobs farther from home. The job market here in Beaver Dam seems pretty stagnant.
1. The reason (if they are against it} is because there is no money to support it. Don't blame it on the republicans, put the blame where it belongs. Our economy was in the tank before Walker and he is trying to get it back on track. He has gotten a great start, even with opposition. Democrats want it to go back to the same old way.
Now tell me? How is the high speed rail system going to create jobs? You have been listening to the wrong people. Trains don't create jobs, people do, and until our economy gets better and Walker is still the Governor there will be no high speed rail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you voting for in the Texas Governor race? 3 min Liberal forever 40
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 6 min emlu 60,511
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 9 min Tired 155,515
Who's got your vote in the Illinois Attorney Ge... 12 min mapleton voter 2
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 21 min fitness-guru 60,573
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 22 min HAAAAA 5
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 27 min Pops 32,449

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE