Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Bahaha!
So, fat head or big toe, or whatever, you disregard the truth of Walker's cuts and decimation? You know that he cuts the poor and strips their healthcare, including children. Do you write this off as just a bunch of slackers? Disposable people? Just like the infamous statements of a Charles Dickens classic character, "If their going to die then they had better do it and decrease the surface population!" or perhaps you would say, "Are their no prisons? No workhouses?"
Who does that sound like? Take a look in the mirror who tee who!
zipp

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

What about the family with a child that has cancer? The parents can't afford their medical insurance and one of the parents looses their job. Or thousands of other scenarios.
Are these nothing more then scroungers sponging off of you? Really? You seem to look at others as against you or at your disposal, and let nothing infringe upon your own little world. To helll with their suffering! What if you or the people you care for, if there are any; become ill and you rack up hundreds of thousands in medical bills? Should you all of a sudden loose your income, would the rest of us say the hell with you? The hell with your family? Your just a slacker sponging off of the rest of us?
Oh that's right, nothing like this will ever happen to you. Hope you enjoy your rose colored glasses.
zipp

Bolingbrook, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2013

Being rewarded for hard work and being creative is the one and only thing I agree with who tee who on. The issue is that its not just that simple. Many Wisconsinites and Americans may fall on hard times through no fault of their own. Wisconsin is now #42 in new job creation nationwide. If we expect people to be creative, we have to provide education and training from early on. Not everyone is able to be creative and produce the best that they can without it. Children also need constructive activity to keep them out of problems. If more people have more money to spend rather than diverting it to healthcare and etc it is a greater benefit to us all.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>What a parasite.Cry cry cry,,, the rich owe me! If you are so smart then go out and become a rich person. When you become wealthy you won't have to Cry cry cry cry about someone not putting there hard earned money in your pocket. The fact is without a Goverment teat provided by other tax payers hard work you can't make it can you? Cry cry cry,,, the world owes me. Read my post and choke on it welfare parasite. Who Tee Who is he who rules you.
What you call smart is disgusting.
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Hey Zipp,isn't it strange that the Whooster, would want to bring you into this world no matter the cicumstances of your conception, or health or health of the mother?
Then after you get here, screw you and live with all the complications ,or maybe you could live with your rapist father. Maybe he is one of Who Teas, hallowed mythmaking entreprenuers.
Bags to the chin Whooster.
Zipp

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I like to pontificate about how concerned I am about my fellow man.On a personal level I don't give a dime of my own Goverment teat check to anyone. Cry cry cry cry ,me me me me. I'm a goverment "teat boy",and Who Tee Who has found that out. Carry me Carry me. Who Tee Who knowing all about me really digs me deep.
Zipp

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Tell me what to do captain I'm a goverment teat Zippy. I can't think on my own,carry me
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

Who Tea is now shown to be a liar.
My bags to your chin,Who Teat
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

isn't it amazing that whooters considers his job so much harder than everyone's.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

According to those like whooters, if your unborn your fine, but once your born, your f**ked!
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Zipp wrote:
Tell me what to do captain I'm a goverment teat Zippy. I can't think on my own,carry me
If you would read,Zipp has calmly and quite clearly stated what Gov. Walker has done to our state. Yet you refuse to even acknowledege or with facts refute his dialoge.
You have no standing in this or any other conversation,until you can formulate an idea.
Of course I know the Tea Bagger book of ideas,is only one sentence. It says "Destroy yourself at all costs." You evedently have read that,and memorized your lines very well. Use what you have of a brain to try and formulate an idea. If you don't know what "idea" means look it up.Until then you and your ilk will be the laughing stock of this forum. Bags to the chin old boy, the operative word being"BOY".
repub ruler of the world

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hey Zipp you are so well read and opinionated. Look at all the fakes that would like to be known of,as smart as you.
I'm not so sure that the Baggers aren't really from another country. I thought anyone trying to destroy our government,is a traitor and treasonous.
Like you I have sworn to defend this country from enemys and threats that are foreign or domestic.
So keep up the good work. Tea Bags to your chin Who Tea.
zipp

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I am just like you republic ruler. Your input does make a difference, and hopefully you don't stop spreading your message.

By the way, I hear that one of Whooters favorite pass times is wearing a tight skirt with cheap shoes and a strap on , while singing: ding-dong the witch is dead.
zipp

Winfield, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Hey, I have a great idea for bringing in more revenues. President Obama can order the Secret Service to conduct monthly beatings of house republicans. This could be televised and would certainly bring in massive ratings. Perhaps we could even volunteer Whooters for the first match. God knows there's many who would pay to see that.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

zipp wrote:
I am just like you republic ruler. Your input does make a difference, and hopefully you don't stop spreading my butt cheeks.
By the way, I hear that one of your favorite pass times is wearing a tight skirt with cheap shoes and a strap on , while singing: ding-dong the witch is dead. Boy oh boy that kind of thing really turns me on.
Get some help.......soon...please!
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Lol, very funny whooters. Your too ugly for anyone to take serious though..

Bahaha!
Who Tee Who

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

Big Toe wrote:
I hope my buddie Zipp is recovering well from his brain transplant surgery. I feel bad that a Grass Hopper had to die so Zipp could have a brain. But consider how much more intelligent Zipp will be. I am sure Zipp's grammer and spelling will improve greatly now that he has a new Grasshopper brain.
But grasshopper how will you do, without your brain?

Since: Dec 12

Palm Harbor, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

If anyone is looking for their concealed carry permit, please check out Www.Equip2Conceal.Com ! They have classes daily at the nearest Fleet Farm in your area! Call for info 1-866-371-6111!
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2013

zipp wrote:
Hey, I have a great idea for bringing in more revenues. President Obama can order the Secret Service to conduct monthly beatings of house republicans. This could be televised and would certainly bring in massive ratings. Perhaps we could even volunteer Whooters for the first match. God knows there's many who would pay to see that.
Hey! maybe Zipp could fight a shit eating piss ant for entertainment. Old Zipp would have to fight for his life,before that mean old ant gobbles zippy all up. Run Zippy! Run! that old shit eat'in ant knows dinner when he sees it.Bahahahahahaha Whahaaaaahahahaaaa
Who Tee Who

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2013

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Hey! maybe Zipp could fight a shit eating piss ant for entertainment. Old Zipp would have to fight for his life,before that mean old ant gobbles zippy all up. Run Zippy! Run! that old shit eat'in ant knows dinner when he sees it.Bahahahahahaha Whahaaaaahahahaaaa
you are really ignorant

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••