Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I want GM to continue to make their crap products. And the goverment can pay thier UAW workers more and more and more and more..........ECT.
Thats the way to show your pride in america, who says all the profit from a company goes to the CEO. No one but the CEO. They screw their stakeholders and the american people, if they have to build another factory or modernize they want money, for the hostages. It used to be that a company took pride in being self sufficient. Now all they want is special tax rates, and TIF districts and all kinds if gov't incentives. Who lives more on the gov't dole than corporation? No one. Talk about revolution! Eat the rich before they eat you.
will

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

You know why the taxes on your house go up ,because you don't have broad tax base. So the taxes the Corporations and companies are not paying gets shifted to your dumb azz.Job creaters my azz,hostage takers yeah.
will

Eau Claire, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>But wait the democrats controlled everything for the first two years. O'bama got everything he asked for. We should be thankful that the republicans were voted in. O'bama promised that the unemployment would be 5% and 500,000 jobs created a month. He lied. And he is lying now.
Listen to yourself. After 2 years Obamas pplicies were stopped dead and the republicans started obstructing. Who is to say that after 2 more years maybe his policies that were just starting to work ,might have succeeded. We will never know because of the treasonous action of the republicans. So my sore LOSER friend, bite the bullet for FOUR MORE YEARS, and then you may find someone that is electable from that mass of idealogical midgets ,you call brothers.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

We'll never know, because WASP politicians would rather sink the S.S. US of America than see a so-called black man prove the theory of some sort of "minority" in a country full of people from other nations is quite frankly S-T-U-P-I-D. I believe this to my core.

"Let's take our country back" and "We're going to take this country back" are not simply misinterpreted Republican talking points. It's neo-fascist propaganda.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2012

mr boyden says we should gather all evidence then decide.
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

will wrote:
<quoted text>
The only crap you make is printed
Over paid workers building a product that would'nt sell. So in steps the goverment with a big bunch of tax payer debt $$$$$$$$$ money as a gift to GM. All candy taken from tax payers who make way less per hour than GM union cry babies.
Ted

Cedarburg, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Judged:

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>Over paid workers building a product that would'nt sell. So in steps the goverment with a big bunch of tax payer debt $$$$$$$$$ money as a gift to GM. All candy taken from tax payers who make way less per hour than GM union cry babies.
Lets talk about “Cry Babies”. Has the world ever seen such a immature display, as we now see from the right? People - signing petitions to succeed from the US, just because their guy didn’t win the election. Like a bunch of spoiled little brats that want to take their toys and go home because the others aren’t playing the way they want. They want to leave the country with no plans for a government, banking system, or military to protect their new country. They were so sure their guy(s) would win that they were just devastated by the outcome. Instead of blaming the failures of their own party for nominating a guy that nobody really liked, they blame the winner. Instead of being concerned with the massive failure of those running the GOP campaign, and the lack of accurate information, they create new conspiracies for the failure. Instead of looking at themselves in the mirror, and asking what do WE need to do to win, and what do WE need to do to gain in popularity, they go off their rockers, and revert back to the same hateful rhetoric that got them into the position they’re in now.
Old Man

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

283 pages of this crap. There has to be something better.
Food For Thought

Newmarket, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Christa7 wrote:
mr boyden says we should gather all evidence then decide.
I find it interesting that in this situation you acknowledge/recognize the importance of evidence before making your decision yet in other situations, you so readily draw conclusions without any knowledge of the facts. In the event that you're not aware, the woman who was attacking my sister's character; accusing her of some pretty horrendous acts has issued a public apology stating that she was ill-informed. While I have no intentions of engaging in any further discussions with her; disputing her claim that she is only 'friends' with the accused or information she's been well aware of for months, I feel compelled to say that I think the world would be a much better place if we all took the position you have regarding the Governor and reserve judgement on all matters until such time they've reviewed the evidence. In cases where individuals aren't privy to FACTS, I feel we'd all be well advised to keep our thoughts to ourselves vs. drawing uniformed conclusions that oftentimes only serve to hurt others. Just food for thought. Wishing you and Mr. Boyden peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

again ..weigh it out ..be cool man

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Old Man wrote:
283 pages of this crap. There has to be something better.
..i agree old man..Man!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Food For Thought wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting that in this situation you acknowledge/recognize the importance of evidence before making your decision yet in other situations, you so readily draw conclusions without any knowledge of the facts. In the event that you're not aware, the woman who was attacking my sister's character; accusing her of some pretty horrendous acts has issued a public apology stating that she was ill-informed. While I have no intentions of engaging in any further discussions with her; disputing her claim that she is only 'friends' with the accused or information she's been well aware of for months, I feel compelled to say that I think the world would be a much better place if we all took the position you have regarding the Governor and reserve judgement on all matters until such time they've reviewed the evidence. In cases where individuals aren't privy to FACTS, I feel we'd all be well advised to keep our thoughts to ourselves vs. drawing uniformed conclusions that oftentimes only serve to hurt others. Just food for thought. Wishing you and Mr. Boyden peace.
..Ditto.Peace.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

Eugene Batufkin wrote:
If you want all of Wisconsin to look like Milwaukee, vote for Walker.
If you want to increase the number of people living in poverty in WI, have our roads and bridges fail faster, vote for Walker.
Do you want more failures like the county mental health facility, vote for walker.
He did a lousy in Milwaukee and you want to vote for him?
I don't understand this negative philosophy.
It's very scary.
..so are you sayin...VOTE FOR WALKER?
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

will wrote:
You know why the taxes on your house go up ,because you don't have broad tax base. So the taxes the Corporations and companies are not paying gets shifted to your dumb azz.Job creaters my azz,hostage takers yeah.
Well it is'nt me that is a proponent of pouring billions $$$$ of tax payer money into GM. So it must be you?????
Who Tee Who

Doylestown, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Ted wrote:
<quoted text> Lets talk about “Cry Babies”. Has the world ever seen such a immature display, as we now see from the right? People - signing petitions to succeed from the US, just because their guy didn’t win the election. Like a bunch of spoiled little brats that want to take their toys and go home because the others aren’t playing the way they want. They want to leave the country with no plans for a government, banking system, or military to protect their new country. They were so sure their guy(s) would win that they were just devastated by the outcome. Instead of blaming the failures of their own party for nominating a guy that nobody really liked, they blame the winner. Instead of being concerned with the massive failure of those running the GOP campaign, and the lack of accurate information, they create new conspiracies for the failure. Instead of looking at themselves in the mirror, and asking what do WE need to do to win, and what do WE need to do to gain in popularity, they go off their rockers, and revert back to the same hateful rhetoric that got them into the position they’re in now.
I say lets talk about billions $$$$$$ of tax payer debt money being poured into the pocket of lazy cry baby union GM employees.Ford-n- Nissan -n- Toyota-n- Honda did'nt need a bail out. Good products, sell well, for a profit.
zipp

Menomonie, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Walker: The right direction for Wisconsin? Not so sure about that. Under Walker's Administration we have seen the elimination of collective bargaining and major cuts to education, a gutting, actually. Explain how this was helpful.
PR and Proud

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2012

Who Tee Who wrote:
<quoted text>I say lets talk about billions $$$$$$ of tax payer debt money being poured into the pocket of lazy cry baby union GM employees.Ford-n- Nissan -n- Toyota-n- Honda did'nt need a bail out. Good products, sell well, for a profit.
Lots of recalls for Toyotas'n'Hondas in the past few years. And are you sure neither company receives subsidies from the Japanese government?

As for Ford... nothing bad to post about the way in which they do business. But I would like to add the Chrysler bailout ended with the government getting most of their money back (from FIAT), and Chrysler doing well in the US... and, now, introduced in European markets... these days. GM is still too dependent on government contracts. Karma has not been good to that company. It must be something to do with them helping to destroy public transportation across the country.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

This is sad,

My Perkins family in Baraboo was wealthy, the Mayors friend slandered my Grandparents, Perkins and Lavilla Rickon. They took about 5 of the chidlren away form them and gave them $25,000 and said never see or talk to yoru kids again. They had the kids sign documents, that released all bank accoutns, land deeds everything in the fat Cows name and she became rich and famous in Wisc with them. My Great Grandparents never knew they were rich and were not allowed to see their kids again.

My other family James Copus/Blanche Dunn (Copus) had 4 of their chidlren stolen. They were given 4 differnt babies, one of the women paraded her kid infornt of them, James Copus married Blanche for money he was to keep her siblings away form her and isolate her in self pity and go for the insurence policy, he spent the money on her and protected her form his family instead, so his brother stole 4 of his own kids and laughed and said figure that shit out. The kids were traded as well as their grandchildren kidnapped and stuck with the murderers families, and the murders family is impersonating MY Family,. The only way for matrimony is to marry my cousin who has a new name and is my families killers and the killers all have insurence policies on us and them and they can get a little money if they agree to marry us and assist faster insurence payoff.

FBI indicates WHOAH stop the search by the time yoru family got to 9-13 they made their first human kills, dont look for them any longer they all agreed to pick a cousin and kill it for the policies, their life is not victim any longer.

WE NEVER MET
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
This is sad,
My Perkins family in Baraboo was wealthy, the Mayors friend slandered my Grandparents, Perkins and Lavilla Rickon. They took about 5 of the chidlren away form them and gave them $25,000 and said never see or talk to yoru kids again. They had the kids sign documents, that released all bank accoutns, land deeds everything in the fat Cows name and she became rich and famous in Wisc with them. My Great Grandparents never knew they were rich and were not allowed to see their kids again.
My other family James Copus/Blanche Dunn (Copus) had 4 of their chidlren stolen. They were given 4 differnt babies, one of the women paraded her kid infornt of them, James Copus married Blanche for money he was to keep her siblings away form her and isolate her in self pity and go for the insurence policy, he spent the money on her and protected her form his family instead, so his brother stole 4 of his own kids and laughed and said figure that shit out. The kids were traded as well as their grandchildren kidnapped and stuck with the murderers families, and the murders family is impersonating MY Family,. The only way for matrimony is to marry my cousin who has a new name and is my families killers and the killers all have insurence policies on us and them and they can get a little money if they agree to marry us and assist faster insurence payoff.
FBI indicates WHOAH stop the search by the time yoru family got to 9-13 they made their first human kills, dont look for them any longer they all agreed to pick a cousin and kill it for the policies, their life is not victim any longer.
WE NEVER MET
As well looking for the Green Mailbox to come to life and do overall budget and impeachment. They can put any President, Mayor Senate, Judge, Police, Governor in prison if they have no clue who all resides in USA CITY OR STATE.

Green Mailbox I need this fast.

VFW Knights of Columbus Hall, Elks, Eagles, have all withheld our mail. Father and my own Jaimie Drews Veteran Affairs office in State Building indicated checks and monthly routers have gone out to me, and that FEDERAL OFFICERS is warrented, they paid postage and have all reciepts, somewhere between Mail pick up and post office it was all stolen to my father and myself.

I am supposed to be lead female on SSDB and other affiars for VFW at some of these halls, my grandfathers(Grand Pumbas) and with father status, I determine and route mail and other cermeonies to families of survivors and to keep sending housing checks on Veterans and alerting on accoutn balance and encouraging to make determinations for their finance and life so they dont forget and someone to steal. Veteran Affairs office said They can not release the name of the delegate that seized mail router, But it is illegal and it was ordered by civilain and town officials. I never even got a brochure flyer and Im 43 now, Not one piece of mail. VA indicates all recipets are their in file and that it was mailed out, they will answer questions to Federal agents and release file information. It was stolen, I red flagged my fathers name and mine and my immediate families again, to put anyone in prison that tries to cash money or polciies off our accounts or names.

It has all been stolen a Man Under Harold Drews SR, my deceased Grandfather, The second in command of the halls his wife indicated no f'n kid is running affairs here, Ill be taking over, she stole Homes, SSDB and acocutns and spent loosely and unlawfully, people never even knew they had accoutns or mail.
Jaimie

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Jaimie wrote:
<quoted text>
As well looking for the Green Mailbox to come to life and do overall budget and impeachment. They can put any President, Mayor Senate, Judge, Police, Governor in prison if they have no clue who all resides in USA CITY OR STATE.
Green Mailbox I need this fast.
VFW Knights of Columbus Hall, Elks, Eagles, have all withheld our mail. Father and my own Jaimie Drews Veteran Affairs office in State Building indicated checks and monthly routers have gone out to me, and that FEDERAL OFFICERS is warrented, they paid postage and have all reciepts, somewhere between Mail pick up and post office it was all stolen to my father and myself.
I am supposed to be lead female on SSDB and other affiars for VFW at some of these halls, my grandfathers(Grand Pumbas) and with father status, I determine and route mail and other cermeonies to families of survivors and to keep sending housing checks on Veterans and alerting on accoutn balance and encouraging to make determinations for their finance and life so they dont forget and someone to steal. Veteran Affairs office said They can not release the name of the delegate that seized mail router, But it is illegal and it was ordered by civilain and town officials. I never even got a brochure flyer and Im 43 now, Not one piece of mail. VA indicates all recipets are their in file and that it was mailed out, they will answer questions to Federal agents and release file information. It was stolen, I red flagged my fathers name and mine and my immediate families again, to put anyone in prison that tries to cash money or polciies off our accounts or names.
It has all been stolen a Man Under Harold Drews SR, my deceased Grandfather, The second in command of the halls his wife indicated no f'n kid is running affairs here, Ill be taking over, she stole Homes, SSDB and acocutns and spent loosely and unlawfully, people never even knew they had accoutns or mail.
PS Fathers side, Grandparents had DNA check when father was 9 yrs. The 2 boys was theirs. The female child OOPS babyswap? She was trying to get a policy on them when she was 13. Capone intercepted and contacted her father to see who she affilaites with.

AUnt had questions of the births, S.O is not DNA match, he is DNA match with Werner family instead.

I wound up 99.99 and a fraction POSITVE my parents child. sibling may be half. No funny business she needs my help. xxoo

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••