Who do you support for Coroner in Nic...

Who do you support for Coroner in Nicholasville in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
about that

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
Vote experience and character! Vote for Michael Hughes!!!
For a change

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Oct 12, 2010
Character, experience and humility. Michael Hughes ALL THE WAY!!
Tanner

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Oct 12, 2010
murphy has no expierenece
My Vote Is Hughes

Lexington, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
Best of the two candidates is Hughes. Nothing against Murphy but he is builder with no medical background. I want someone to know if I am alive not to build me a coffin.
Local Business Owner

Louisville, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
The only man who can fit the bill for the job. Murphy is just using this as a stepping stone I assume
Only choice

Nicholasville, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
Who to choose for Coroner......... doctor.... house builder. Is there any question?
Former Coroner

Nicholasville, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Go Hughes go!!! Our KY Constitution is antiquated and it needs to be changed. People in this position should have a medical background, NOT A BUILDING BACKGROUND!! I support Hughes ALL THE WAY!!!!
Intheknow

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 17, 2010
Let's see:
Pronounced dead by a carpenter or a medical professional?
Medical Professional

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Oct 17, 2010
Medical Professional? Where?

The only medical professionals are the 3 of the 4 deputy coroner candidates. Let's vote the deputy coroner's in and leave the candidate sitting at home.
ummmmm

United States

#11 Oct 19, 2010
Hughes, medical background what a joke!!! Check his credentials and you will learn the truth about the things he his not being truthful about! He is a sales rep of medical equipment, he is not a doctor. While neither canidate is a medical professional, you have one candidate who is mis-leading in his campaign and bashing his opponent (which is HUGHES) and the other candidate out running his campaign without bashing (which is Murphy). For some reason you Hughes supporters are more interested in bashing Murphy than trying to get Huges elected. For the simple reason that both candidates have been to my door and Hughes did nothing but run Murphy down, I give my vote to Murphy. Murphy at least took time to talk to our family and never once did he speak about his opponent.
E. Lowrey

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 19, 2010
Hughes has integrity, character, morals, and
35 years of MEDICAL experience !!! He has served his country (Navy/Marine Medic Corpsman), now he wants to serve his county!
PrestonsburgTime s

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Oct 19, 2010
Glad you have him now. We were glad to be rid of him and his wife.
Prestonsburg Newspaper

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 19, 2010
PrestonsburgTimes wrote:
Glad you have him now. We were glad to be rid of him and his wife.
Prestonsburg does not have a Newspaper! So the name Prestonsburg
Times is incorrect !!!!!!!!!!
The Hughes family was not a residence of Prestonsburg, and are not
known in this community !!!!!!!!!!Therefore, your statements
are FALSE!!!!!!!!!!
Angela Watson

Nicholasville, KY

#15 Oct 19, 2010
Because Shawn Murphy is fresh and we need new in the office!!
PrestonsburgTime s

Nicholasville, KY

#16 Oct 19, 2010
I know that, it is the Floyd County Times that is in Prestonsburg.

Maybe I should have named my posting it FloydCountyTimes.

Either way, we are glad to be rid of them. They lived and worked in this county. Guess you didn't know them well.
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 19, 2010
PrestonsburgTimes wrote:
I know that, it is the Floyd County Times that is in Prestonsburg.
Maybe I should have named my posting it FloydCountyTimes.
Either way, we are glad to be rid of them. They lived and worked in this county. Guess you didn't know them well.
And you obviously don't know them either or anything bad about them or you would be happy to flap your gums! Quit posing fat momma bear!
Ann

Norman Park, GA

#18 Oct 19, 2010
EXPERIENCE! Who wants a home builder declaring them dead? Vote the medical professional. Vote Hughes.
PrestonsburgTime s

Nicholasville, KY

#19 Oct 19, 2010
Want me to start posting police reports?
hmmm

Lexington, KY

#20 Oct 20, 2010
PrestonsburgTimes wrote:
Want me to start posting police reports?
If they are police reports specifically involving Michael Hughes, yes! But if you are going to post something that pertains to his family members, then you darn well better be ready to accept the consequences of what I can post about Murphy's family members and you better believe I have a lot I can tell! Let's keep this about the candidates, not their families! Hughes and Murphy are the issue, not their families. They didn't choose to run.
ummm

Downers Grove, IL

#21 Oct 20, 2010
Ann wrote:
EXPERIENCE! Who wants a home builder declaring them dead? Vote the medical professional. Vote Hughes.
And who wants a person saying that they are a medical professional when they are only a sales rep???? At least Murphy is not going door to door misrepresenting himself and slamming Hughes! Nor is Murphy attending public events (such as Town Square Bank's Cookout) and claiming it was his cookout, like Hughes and his wife did! Ask Tommy Cobb's wife and mother about Hughes' wife handing out Hughes' cards, shaking peoples hands and thanking them for coming to their (Hughes')cookout, when in fact it was Town Square Bank's cookout!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Abe 225,264
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min Sick Man Freud 79,198
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min Johnny R 104,324
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 29 min bacon hater 89,520
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 38 min Benton County for... 75,044
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 1 hr DammFoolz 623
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 4 hr Kerr 83,844
More from around the web