Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Grayson County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Freda Stone

Elizabethtown, KY

#1 Nov 2, 2010
Good man for the job He has been a great help to our county
what has he done

Vine Grove, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2011
Freda Stone wrote:
Good man for the job He has been a great help to our county
... to curb construction corruption.

1. Home construction for example.

2. improper plumbing installations.

3. improper septic system installations.
Vote Gary Logsdon

Elizabethtown, KY

#3 Feb 15, 2011
Gary Logsdon is best for the people, not other politicians!
what has he done

Vine Grove, KY

#4 Feb 17, 2011
Vote Gary Logsdon wrote:
Gary Logsdon is best for the people, not other politicians!
Explain your comment. Pardon me if I say I am not following.
Politics

Vine Grove, KY

#5 Mar 5, 2011
what has he done wrote:
<quoted text>... to curb construction corruption.
1. Home construction for example.
2. improper plumbing installations.
3. improper septic system installations.
I would like to know where Mr. Gary Logsdon Stands Also.
silly anna

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Mar 5, 2011
How many terms must they service...Get some new blood in their with new ideals...
concerned citizen

Vine Grove, KY

#7 May 4, 2011
Hey Judge Logsdon, What do you think about this letter written from former Senator Elizabeth Tori to former Hardin County Judge Executive want to be Tim Hinson. The letter was written while Tori was still in office. The letter is dated JAN. 19, 2010. It reads as follows:

Dear Mr. Henson (misspelled):

I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.

I wish there was something I could do to help; however, my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator

What do you know about LaVista Estates Rineyville, Tim Hinson, failing septic systems in the Rineyville area? I hear Hinson has tried to get a meeting with you for several years, the meeting still has not happened with other board members. Why is that?
LTRfromSen Elizabeth Tori

Vine Grove, KY

#8 May 10, 2011
concerned citizen wrote:
Hey Judge Logsdon, What do you think about this letter written from former Senator Elizabeth Tori to former Hardin County Judge Executive want to be Tim Hinson. The letter was written while Tori was still in office. The letter is dated JAN. 19, 2010. It reads as follows:
Dear Mr. Henson (misspelled):
I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.
I wish there was something I could do to help; however, my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
What do you know about LaVista Estates Rineyville, Tim Hinson, failing septic systems in the Rineyville area? I hear Hinson has tried to get a meeting with you for several years, the meeting still has not happened with other board members. Why is that?
Thats right"concerned citizen" eventually Judge Logsdon will have to speak on this issue.
have an idea

Greensburg, KY

#9 May 11, 2011
I seen Tim Hinson (Henson) whichever you spell it name on here a lot. I think he should just be on the Maury Povich Show and let him find out who his daddy is because he acts like a jackass. Did he inherit that behavior or just learn it on his own? Hopefully he doesn't have some little jackasses of his own to carry on this trait.
Got the Solution

Vine Grove, KY

#11 May 11, 2011
I thought I saw Judge Logsdon singing in a karoake bar recently. I think he is getting ready to sing like a canary soon. Keep up the practice Judge, I heard you were a little flat on some of the notes. I have faith and know of someone who will help you sing so you do not have to go it alone. It could be a duet. Let me know if you start to get stage fright the person I know will help you get over your nervous jitters.
ConcernedEvenMor e

Elizabethtown, KY

#12 Mar 24, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
Hey Judge Logsdon, What do you think about this letter written from former Senator Elizabeth Tori to former Hardin County Judge Executive want to be Tim Hinson. The letter was written while Tori was still in office. The letter is dated JAN. 19, 2010. It reads as follows:
Dear Mr. Henson (misspelled):
I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.
I wish there was something I could do to help; however, my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
What do you know about LaVista Estates Rineyville, Tim Hinson, failing septic systems in the Rineyville area? I hear Hinson has tried to get a meeting with you for several years, the meeting still has not happened with other board members. Why is that?
I hear that partial banking system meltdown could occurr when this corruption hits and the general public and stock holders take a loss. Judge Logsdon you still not talking? Some banks are going to suffer along with their stock holders. What will you say then? I know Tim Hinson spoke to you in detail about this to some degree.
Ho Hum

Burkesville, KY

#13 Mar 26, 2012
The post about is another one from dumbass Tim. Why don't you just sue everyone if you think you have a case?
Ho Hum

Burkesville, KY

#14 Mar 26, 2012
My post should say "The post above..."
FFKY Stock Watcher

Elizabethtown, KY

#15 Mar 26, 2012
Stock Holders worth $$ 3.27 a share printed in the News Enterprise newspaper Sunday March 25th 2012.
Dumb and Dumber

Elizabethtown, KY

#16 Mar 26, 2012
The only dumbasses will be the political figures who were told about things to come and did nothing but watch it unfold.

It will be the stock holders in some different banks that will be calling on certain political figures once they lose their asses in bank stock investments once this hits the fan.

Hinson will be helping those who lose their life savings in bank stock investments call those political figures out into the open. Until then, we wait, we watch, we put the pieces of the puzzle together once a certain project is unleashed onto the public in a certain area of Lincoln Trail District.

It will be when those citizens lose lots of $$ that those formentioned political figures will have to talk.

Put stock in that one.
FFKY Stock

Elizabethtown, KY

#17 Apr 5, 2012
FFKY Stock Watcher wrote:
Stock Holders worth $$ 3.27 a share printed in the News Enterprise newspaper Sunday March 25th 2012.
April 5th 2012 stock value at $$$$ 3.37 a share.
I Think Someone Is Callin

Elizabethtown, KY

#18 Apr 8, 2012
Dumb and Dumber wrote:
The only dumbasses will be the political figures who were told about things to come and did nothing but watch it unfold.
It will be the stock holders in some different banks that will be calling on certain political figures once they lose their asses in bank stock investments once this hits the fan.
Hinson will be helping those who lose their life savings in bank stock investments call those political figures out into the open. Until then, we wait, we watch, we put the pieces of the puzzle together once a certain project is unleashed onto the public in a certain area of Lincoln Trail District.
It will be when those citizens lose lots of $$ that those formentioned political figures will have to talk.
Put stock in that one.
...you out Judge Logsdon. What do you know about any of this?
WhatRUGonnaSayOr Do

Elizabethtown, KY

#19 Apr 26, 2012
Dumb and Dumber wrote:
The only dumbasses will be the political figures who were told about things to come and did nothing but watch it unfold.
It will be the stock holders in some different banks that will be calling on certain political figures once they lose their asses in bank stock investments once this hits the fan.
Hinson will be helping those who lose their life savings in bank stock investments call those political figures out into the open. Until then, we wait, we watch, we put the pieces of the puzzle together once a certain project is unleashed onto the public in a certain area of Lincoln Trail District.
It will be when those citizens lose lots of $$ that those formentioned political figures will have to talk.
Put stock in that one.
...when this all comes crashing down around you and lands to some degree at your doorstep?
FFKY Bank Stock

Elizabethtown, KY

#20 Apr 28, 2012
As of Thursday April 26 2012, First Federal Savings Bank Stock Holders worth $3.57 per share.

Now what does one gallon of regular unleaded gasoline cost?
Where Does

Elizabethtown, KY

#21 Jul 22, 2012
FFKY Bank Stock wrote:
As of Thursday April 26 2012, First Federal Savings Bank Stock Holders worth $3.57 per share.
Now what does one gallon of regular unleaded gasoline cost?
...Grayson County Judge Executive Gary Logsdon Bank at? Does he know something about bank stocks taking a hit?

First Federal Savings and Loan Bank stocks at $2.00 a share and have been there for several months.

What does he have to say about a septic/sewer scandal that could touch several banks in the area involving poor septic system installations and lack of a proper inspection of septic systems out of Hardin County Health Department leading to a municiple sewer system, and a scandal and attemped cover-up?

Can this reach into GRAYSON COUNTY?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min xxxrayted 33,961
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min SMH 160,781
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 15 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 98,619
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 19 min Le Jimbo 163,074
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 37 min Dalai Lama 62,744
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 41 min Liberal forever 60,989
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 1 hr Living Wage 4,205

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE