Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Registered Conservative”

Since: Jul 11

Waters Creek, GA

#19039 Jul 20, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm curious. Are there NO rich Democrats who own businesses and use cheap labor? You libs keep blaming the Republicans. It just seems to me that in this WHOLE country, there is at least ONE Democrat who owns a business and hires cheap labor. What do you think?
Solyndra, that way there was more money for them to hide and keep than if they paid high compensation packages.

Waters Creek, GA

#19040 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Imagine ... a President for think about what he should say - before he says it.
How outrageous !
Bring back Ronnie " We have just launched a nuclear attack against the Soviet Union" Ray-Gun;
Or George "See how great things are - you can make do working only 3 jobs" , and "You want to attack us - Bring it on" Bush.
Besides - every word Obama said about Black kids is America being treated as potential criminals is the gospel truth.
A poor, unemployed, illiterate, kid in the inner city sells some pot, and he goes to prison for 15 years.
An educated, employed, middle aged, rich, doctor sells ..... er ....writes 90 prescriptions a day for Speed, Depressants, and Hallucinogens, and we give him a speaking role at the AMA convention.
No, you are wrong, the members of the AMA, and their executive board recruit the speakers. As far as the inner city kid, don't sell the pot. Obama - proven liar, no credibility in almost anything he says. Where is the outrage over the 4 black thugs in Mableton killing the white guy? As far as potential criminals go, everyone in America is being treated as a potential criminal, don't feel singled out.

Waters Creek, GA

#19041 Jul 20, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>put their butts in jail, where criminals should be, duh.
Agreed, lock up the illegal aliens, then deport them, great idea, saves jobs, helps increase labor rates, lessens the burden on the taxpayers, the schools, hospitals, courts, etc...

Waters Creek, GA

#19042 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Unless we electrify the fence on the border it's useless and a waste of money. We need troops on the border.(IMO) I still like Gen. lee's Idea about building a canal along the border. It sounds crazy, but it would work, create jobs, and create residual revenue for OUR government. The fence in place now is a joke. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AfVENwfeGHwXX
It would work. It can be done. It would be the greatest engineering marvel of all time.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19043 Jul 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, lock up the illegal aliens, then deport them, great idea, saves jobs, helps increase labor rates, lessens the burden on the taxpayers, the schools, hospitals, courts, etc...
Just deporting them does not work. They just come back. If they have no jobs here they leave. If they have no welfare or government benefits they leave.
The rest you round up and put them in a hard labor camp for one year of hard labor. Feed them 2 times a day using beans , rice and bread. Then deport them and make sure they understand if they return and are caught again that they must serve two years of hard labor. They will have worked harder than they ever have for nothing and just wasted a year. The odds of them returning will be very slim and others will avoid the same fate.
They can just be put in camps breaking up rock all day. Who cares? We do not use them for any type of labor that we could pay Americans to do. We don't want to lose any American jobs to them.

Douglasville, GA

#19044 Jul 20, 2013
After thinking about my hard labor camp I think they could be used to dig the big canal. LOL

Waters Creek, GA

#19045 Jul 20, 2013
Excise taxes are...disproportionately burdening middle- and lower-income consumers.

Waters Creek, GA

#19046 Jul 20, 2013
During the 2012 election season, President Obama promised to end tax deductions for companies that ship jobs overseas.

Waters Creek, GA

#19047 Jul 20, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
After thinking about my hard labor camp I think they could be used to dig the big canal. LOL
You beat me to it!

Douglasville, GA

#19048 Jul 20, 2013
General Robert E Lee wrote:
Excise taxes are...disproportionately burdening middle- and lower-income consumers.
Just as a point have you looked at your telephone bill lately? The government uses AT&T as a tax collector. I don't even know what many of the taxes are for.
I have a list of taxes on the web link below. It is unbelievable.

http://whatistaxed.com/other_taxes.htm
Zimmerman supporter

Newnan, GA

#19049 Jul 20, 2013
GET A LIFE

Douglasville, GA

#19050 Jul 20, 2013
I guess most of you have already heard about ObamaCare sucking up all you private, financial, health, and personal information. It will make the NSA and the IRS look like innocent babies.
There is a great chance that a person releasing this information could end up being scammed by almost anyone in the system, especially the so called navigators.

http://rare.us/story/move-over-nsa-here-comes...

Douglasville, GA

#19051 Jul 20, 2013
Just another little tidbit on your privacy for you privacy buffs.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jul/19/n...
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#19052 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This is how they're entering the country illegally. I just think you don't like Americans as much as you like ILLEGAL aliens. You must be kin to one? I wish you'd go live in Isreal.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AfVENwfeGHwXX
Are you kidding me? I am born and raised an American citizen. I am an entrepreneur to the core, and I also believe in education and owning property and not being wiped out by our government, and corporate powers.
I am sick and tired of our American values being sold to the corporations. What happened in this country to start small, buy it, and build it, and sell it, and build from the ground up? I am trained in government. There are too many people who say go live on the government. We teach that, and we don't even realize we are doing that. All I am saying is that somebody who entered this country illegally got in, because somebody helped them get in. Follow the money and there is the answer to how.
And somebody who was brave enough to take that risk, has some guts, and fortitude, and we should learn from that. I am not saying its right to get in illegally. I am saying there is some motivation and energy to do that, and we as Americans are missing that. Those are the traits that built this country. If we don't get back to those traits, we are over. The big corporations will wipe all of us out.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19053 Jul 20, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding me? I am born and raised an American citizen. I am an entrepreneur to the core, and I also believe in education and owning property and not being wiped out by our government, and corporate powers.
I am sick and tired of our American values being sold to the corporations. What happened in this country to start small, buy it, and build it, and sell it, and build from the ground up? I am trained in government. There are too many people who say go live on the government. We teach that, and we don't even realize we are doing that. All I am saying is that somebody who entered this country illegally got in, because somebody helped them get in. Follow the money and there is the answer to how.
And somebody who was brave enough to take that risk, has some guts, and fortitude, and we should learn from that. I am not saying its right to get in illegally. I am saying there is some motivation and energy to do that, and we as Americans are missing that. Those are the traits that built this country. If we don't get back to those traits, we are over. The big corporations will wipe all of us out.
good post
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#19054 Jul 20, 2013
besides all that mi, espanol es moy malo!

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#19055 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try.
Others might stand by while you whiny parasitic hypocritical Right Wing Wackos who hate everything America stands for slurp up my tax dollars and them claim anyone who lives in reality.
As to wealth envy :
Yea, I'm just back from the Cabin in Union County,(that costs me over $4,000 a year in property taxes- say thanks), the other cabin is owned by a corporation and so that doesn't really count; I'm sitting on the patio at our Naples home on the water, watching the kids in the pool; enjoying an Arturo Fuente Hemingway Classic and Maker's 46 (chilled), with my feet up watching golf planning a free trip to Medellin, Columbia sponsored by a construction group down there, waiting for my neighbor to come over to cool steaks on the grill.
Yea.... I'm just the guy to have "wealth envy".
Wait...Maybe you're right, I did learn that since my wife used up the vision allotment for eyeglasses this year, I had to pay $48.00 toward my new prescription sunglasses.
Damn... That just ain't fair.
As to "hating" America:
For someone who "hates" America, I sure served my country and community well over the 40 years I've been either in the Marines, continuously employed, or owned business employing others.
But, no doubt you have credentials that demonstrate, in comparison to you, my service has been pathetically little.
Now go ask the nice doctor for an increase in your Thorazine,(don't worry, we taxpayers provide it), and waddle back to your room,(don't worry we taxpayers provide it), and eat some more Cheetos,(don't worry we taxpayers provide them), and pontificates some more about how much Right Wingers suffer whenever asked to pay their own way.
Something to think about - in the real world, those that love their country, business, or family, don't ignore obvious problems - they acknowledge them and try to fix them.
No need to read this crap. I'm sure it's just the same old bitterness and whining about this country while you are living off the government. Blech!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#19056 Jul 20, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
You make some very good points, But I think that most of us would still prefer an electrified fence complete with land mines, and a canal- damn the torpedos or cost, it would just make us feel so good to know that we killed some of those little greasers trying to cross OUR border!
Xxx

United States

#19057 Jul 20, 2013
Xx
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

#19058 Jul 20, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not kidding you. You asked how they came here illegally and I showed you dummy. I never suggested you were illegal I said you must be kin to one of those little criminals to be trashin Americans like you do. There is alot of self-motivated Americans in this country that are just like the people that you'd prefer. Only difference is when we do the things your beloved illegal aliens do. Uncle Sam throws them Americans in prison. These illegal aliens are criminals and nothing more. They should be locked up and deported for the multiple felonies that each and every one of them commit everyday. They are going to bankrupt the country if we don't get rid of every last one of them. It's people like you that should be ashamed of yourself for selling American citizens short and encouraging these criminal's behavior. You make me sick migo. God bless America.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min woodtick57 186,474
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min BOiaF 14,318
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min Mgtn Res 78,052
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 2 hr danielle 19
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) 7 hr zcxnissan 7
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 9 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 101,990
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr xxxrayted 35,519
More from around the web