Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#19019 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Unless we electrify the fence on the border it's useless and a waste of money. We need troops on the border.(IMO) I still like Gen. lee's Idea about building a canal along the border. It sounds crazy, but it would work, create jobs, and create residual revenue for OUR government. The fence in place now is a joke. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AfVENwfeGHwXX
There is never enough waterfront property.

Could we use motorized watercraft on the canal ?

The Wife wants us to buy a little place on a river somewhere for waterskiing or a houseboat.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#19020 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Why are the Unions turning there backs on Obamacare?
Because, like all politicians, he got their support by pretending he wasn't just slightly less Right Wing than McCain and Romney, when, in reality, he's another Clinton.

Clinton was, and Obama is, able to cut the deficit, improve the economy, and mildly address income inequity, just by not governing like a bat sh.t crazy, war mongering, buffoon.

That doesn't make Clinton or Obama liberals - just not Right Wing Wackos.

The MSM is owned by multinational multibillion dollar corporations and will never allow a moderate, progressive, or liberal run for any important office, let alone president.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19021 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Good point.
You are right.
I stand corrected.
If Cruz wants to deport illegals - he's right.
If Cruz wants to imprison those who employee illegal aliens - he's right.
If Cruz doesn't want to imprison employers who hire illegals - he's just pretending to care.
Agreed. What about the penalties that Obamacare will put on employers for american workers and not immigrants. Making it cheaper to hire them, that he talked about? Do you agree with that part of Obamacare?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19022 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Because, like all politicians, he got their support by pretending he wasn't just slightly less Right Wing than McCain and Romney, when, in reality, he's another Clinton.
Clinton was, and Obama is, able to cut the deficit, improve the economy, and mildly address income inequity, just by not governing like a bat sh.t crazy, war mongering, buffoon.
That doesn't make Clinton or Obama liberals - just not Right Wing Wackos.
The MSM is owned by multinational multibillion dollar corporations and will never allow a moderate, progressive, or liberal run for any important office, let alone president.
So you don't support Obamacare?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19023 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wife wants us to buy a little place on a river somewhere for waterskiing or a houseboat.
I didn't think of that. Good idea. Them rich folks will pay out the butt for the property near the border then. It's all about money. Ain't it?
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19024 Jul 20, 2013
I wonder if our Rep. have read the immigration bill that the Senate puked out. This bill is making all Americans second class citizens.
We're the only ones the law apply to. They get waivers.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19025 Jul 20, 2013
This is the link I meant to put with the above post.
http://www.video.theblaze.com/media/video.jsp...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#19026 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
Unless we electrify the fence on the border it's useless and a waste of money. We need troops on the border.(IMO) I still like Gen. lee's Idea about building a canal along the border. It sounds crazy, but it would work, create jobs, and create residual revenue for OUR government. The fence in place now is a joke. Check it out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =AfVENwfeGHwXX
The cheapest and most effective way to secure our border would be to use land mines. Once a few dumb ones tried to cross the border and got their legs blown off there would never be anymore illegal border crossings.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19027 Jul 20, 2013
The whole world knows how mexico treats their illegal immigrants.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19028 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems others think it would be a good Idea too.:)
http://1grassroot.blogspot.com/2013/06/buildi...
Why

Homer, GA

#19029 Jul 20, 2013
Judge Rosemary Aquilina on ruling about Detroit bankruptcy.

The judge told assistant state Attorney General Brian Devlin.ďItís also not honoring the (United States) president, who took (Detroitís auto companies) out of bankruptcy.Ē

Honoring??? ROFL
Why

Homer, GA

#19030 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It seems others think it would be a good Idea too.:)
http://1grassroot.blogspot.com/2013/06/buildi...

Only if you fill the canal with alligators.
Why

Homer, GA

#19031 Jul 20, 2013
"Kevyn Orr: Howdy Doody Not For Sale In Detroitís Bankruptcy."

Poor ole Howdy, might go on the chopping block. Firewood or kindling.
Why

Homer, GA

#19032 Jul 20, 2013
Build a wall? To keep Detroiters out?

Looks like we may have our own little border with a northern State.

"Should Hamtramck Erect A 12-Foot Wall To Keep Out Detroiters?"

http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2013/07/19/should...
Why

Homer, GA

#19033 Jul 20, 2013
Wonder if we can build a wall in the mountains to keep out the floridians.
Why

Homer, GA

#19034 Jul 20, 2013
Iíve heard of taking a knife to a gun fight, but libroids are so dumb that theyíre going to take letters.

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/07/chicago...
Why

Homer, GA

#19035 Jul 20, 2013
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

#19036 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I didn't think of that. Good idea. Them rich folks will pay out the butt for the property near the border then. It's all about money. Ain't it?
You are absolutely 100% correct, at least I believe so.

Always, always, always, follow the money.

We spend more on the War Department than the rest of the world combined, even though not a single country on Earth has any reason or desire to attack us - because it makes corporations Trillions of Dollars in profits.

We incarcerate more of our citizens than any other country on the Earth,(many because they grew a bush and smoked it), because it justifies millions of jobs and makes huge profits for corporations.

and

We allow millions of illegals to enter and remain in the country because they depress wages, harm unions, and increase profits for employers.

At least if we spend a Trillion Dollars digging a nice river between Mexico and the U.S.,(instead of throwing employers of illegals in prison), we'll hopefully be able to waterski on weekends.

Besides, think of the sunblock concession stand profits - that Texas sun in brutal.
formerresident

Decatur, GA

#19037 Jul 20, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah they have great ethics alright. SMH. How bout take a look at mexico buddy. That ain't what I'd call self starting or good ethics. Why don't you move to mexico being you love them so much?
People are people. I would like to know how people enter this country illegally, when we are tracking homes phone and cars of American citizens. What American is getting paid to let them into our country without proper procedures? All I am saying is that the immigrants want to be here. They are motivated to make it in this country, which is far more then we are teaching americans these days. Send them to Israel. They are a democracy, and they are paying for people to move there. Families are given 30,000 to go live in Israel.
OMTE

Adel, GA

#19038 Jul 20, 2013
formerresident wrote:
<quoted text>
People are people. I would like to know how people enter this country illegally, when we are tracking homes phone and cars of American citizens. What American is getting paid to let them into our country without proper procedures? All I am saying is that the immigrants want to be here. They are motivated to make it in this country, which is far more then we are teaching americans these days. Send them to Israel. They are a democracy, and they are paying for people to move there. Families are given 30,000 to go live in Israel.
This is how they're entering the country illegally. I just think you don't like Americans as much as you like ILLEGAL aliens. You must be kin to one? I wish you'd go live in Isreal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 9 min russianrepukes 289,240
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Another Damn Liberal 101,920
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Thu Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 21 Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Sep 21 PopeyetheCornHole 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Sep 20 Farts 1,079
More from around the web