Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 898)

Showing posts 17,941 - 17,960 of39,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is this country to do? Go bankrupt trying to take care of mexico's children. What will our American children do then?
Exactly my point. Excellent post. Also many American adults may suffer also. What about all the jobs that will be divided up with our high unemployment rate? Employers will hire those that can take lower wages. I wonder who that will be?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is this country to do? Go bankrupt trying to take care of mexico's children. What will our American children do then?
those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
Cisco

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
In 70's, in California, there were many illegal immigrants here then, do we send the grandchildren back too?
Nope. Send them to Newark, N.J. or Oh my's house. Their choice.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
I said I'd let them choose to stay. That ain't good enough?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
sorry, it is just a little hard for me to understand how the same people that feel so passionate about the lives of unborn children, can be so dispassionate by some others that have already been born.
It's the difference between invisible and visible.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
I don't believe it. Take a trip to L.A. and take a look around.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I said I'd let them choose to stay. That ain't good enough?
No it will never be enough. That is what liberals do. They want to compromise but that really means they want you to do what they want. You give them an inch then they want another inch and soon a mile. It is never enough. I think you can now see this with your own eyes.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Completely agree with the first part, don't agree about why the Republicans are losing elections.
It appears that whenever a Republican candidate starts talking about being against abortion, the independents start reconsidering. I stated that is ONE of the reasons. If you don't agree with that being one of the reasons, what do you think the reasons are?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>It's the difference between invisible and visible.
Kinda like you and the rule of law. Huh?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the problems we are having weren't foreseen. My guess is that the children would CHOOSE to be with their parents. That law should definitely be revisited in light of what is happening.
Now, just how in the hell would YOU like to be forced to make a choice like that, syn!
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Completely agree with the first part, don't agree about why the Republicans are losing elections.
officially noted, chithead!
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Now, just how in the hell would YOU like to be forced to make a choice like that, syn!
When American children's parents break the law, they aren't given a chose, whether they want their parents to go to prison or not. The law breaks up American families everyday.
Ya know? What makes them better than us?

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>When American children's parents break the law, they aren't given a chose, whether they want their parents to go to prison or not. The law breaks up American families everyday.
Another excellent point! That is why the government should make the choice for them and keep the children with their parents.
All these tears are ruining my computer.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>When American children's parents break the law, they aren't given a chose, whether they want their parents to go to prison or not. The law breaks up American families everyday.
not better- but just the same. But we do need to consider all the factors, most of these only 'broke the law" because they knew that they would be welcome with open arms by American employers. I just don't think that it is fair to put them in same category with rapists, murderers, etc. BTW, we did the very same thing, we gave the indian "nations" land- but then invaded it when we discovered there was gold on it.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Another excellent point! That is why the government should make the choice for them and keep the children with their parents.
All these tears are ruining my computer.
Please don't waste any tears over the way our ancestors treated the native americans, someone may confuse you with a kind- hearted person.
Why

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I referring to the Bushmasters. I wasn't alive when them other Presidents were in office. These wars that these Democrats Presidents were involved in was a little different than the Iraq war. With the exception of the Vietnam War, there were no lies fabricated to get us to involved.
All of our Presidents have lied to enter us into war; otherwise the people would not be motivated.
Wilson -- Democrat -- World War I
“When World War I began in 1914, President Woodrow Wilson’s sympathies clearly lay with the British. Nevertheless, he quickly proclaimed US neutrality and urged his fellow Americans to be impartial in both thought and deed. Wilson himself, however, leaned more and more toward the Allied side as the war proceeded. Still, he recognized that the great majority of Americans wanted no part of the fighting in Europe, and in 1916 he sought reelection successfully on the appealing slogan,“He Kept Us out of War.”
“Soon after his second inauguration, however, he asked Congress for a declaration of war, which was approved, although six senators and fifty members of the House of Representatives had the wit or wisdom to vote against it. Wilson promised this war would be “the war to end all wars,” but wars aplenty have taken place since the guns fell silent in 1918, leaving their unprecedented carnage.”
So Wilson lied to get re-elected and soon afterward had congress declare war.
FDR – Democrat – World War II
“FDR claimed Pearl Harbor was a surprise attack. It wasn't. The United States saw war with Japan as the means to get into war with Germany, which Americans opposed. So Roosevelt needed Japan to appear to strike first. Following an 8-step plan devised by the Office of Naval Intelligence, Roosevelt intentionally provoked Japan into the attack. Contrary to the official story, the fleet did not maintain radio silence, but sent messages intercepted and decoded by US intercept stations. Tricked by the lie of a surprise attack, Americans marched off to war.”
So FDR lied about the surprise attack to get America into the war.
As for Truman – Democrat – Korean War
“Until 1950 it had long been established and well settled that the Constitution vests in Congress the sole and exclusive authority to initiate total as well as limited war. But at the midcentury mark, President Harry Truman asserted a unilateral executive war making power, and claimed authorization from the United Nations, to justify his decision to introduce U.S. troops into the Korean War without congressional authorization. Truman's decision in June 1950 to intervene in South Korea in order to counter the communist North Korean invasion commenced what was to become one of the bloodiest wars in America history. The president claimed that he acted in response to a UN Security Council call for military action. In fact, Truman had committed U.S. forces before the Security Council issued its request. Several senators and representatives attacked Truman's unilateral act on the floor of Congress as a violation of the Constitution. They point out that the UN Charter carried no specific obligation to go to war in support of its decisions any more than a treaty obligation alone could commit the United States to war without a decision to that end by both houses of Congress.“
There has been no declaration of war by Congress since WW II. Truman, Johnston, Bush I, Clinton, and Bush II have used either the cover of the U.N., NATO, the consent of Congress without a declaration of war, or the precedent set by Truman to engage America in battle on foreign soil.
In my mind, American Government has led the American people to become a fighting society for the world since WW I, through hook or crook.
Why

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Detroit bankruptcy put on hold, as the legal teams and courts involved suck all the money they can get out of the city before moving on with bankruptcy.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20130719/M... |topnews|text|FRONTPAGE

jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe it. Take a trip to L.A. and take a look around.
I don't need to go to L.A., there are more Mexican-americans here, per capita, than there are there!
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Lets quit beating around the bush. He lied to the unions and he lied to the American public about the AHCA. Not only can I see well I know a bald face lie when it has been proven to be so. OH MY is having a difficult time dealing with reality. Thank God it is her problem and not yours or mine.
Only Right Wing Wackos and Left Wing Wackos are surprised that a Right Wing Obama pretended to be a Moderate to get elected.

Lord save us - a politician said what he has to say to get elected.

Like a friend who voted for McCain told me - McCain ain't that crazy, he's just pretending to be a Right Wing Nut to get elected.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>not better- but just the same. But we do need to consider all the factors, most of these only 'broke the law" because they knew that they would be welcome with open arms by American employers. I just don't think that it is fair to put them in same category with rapists, murderers, etc. BTW, we did the very same thing, we gave the indian "nations" land- but then invaded it when we discovered there was gold on it.
I'm so sick of hearing that BS. Alot of these ILLEGAL aliens are drug/human traffickers, rapist, murderers, and thieves. How can you even compare them to native americans. That don'y fly buddy. The apache fought tooth and nail against the mexican, just like they did us. Look it up. These mexicans come here, then use false ID's to get a job. That's fraud. They don't pay taxes. That's tax evasion. Either one of those offenses are felonies and will get an American thrown in prison. Their families will be left to provide for themselves and don't have a chose in the matter. It happens everyday. These ILLEGAL CRIMINAL ALIENS should be held accountable for their crimes, just as we are. Anybody that says otherwise has no respect for the rule of law or Americans.(IMO)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,941 - 17,960 of39,280
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••