Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18907 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
They also steal Americans Social Security numbers sometimes making it impossible for Americans to draw their life long Social Security Benefits when they retire. Isn't that just wonderful? Oh, those poor pitiful people. I guess Jeb hasn't heard about the most vicious gang in the world. They are called MS13 and are Mexican. They are in the U.S. and the U.S. Marshals Office are trying to hunt them down.
I see your not falling for that liberal crap that is being dished out by your liberal fellow poster.
Next will come the insults.
no insult, but one fact- "MS 13" ,is not a Mexican gang, it is Salvadorean.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#18908 Jul 19, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, he's not really an ignorant Right Wing Wacko,
he's just pretending to be one to get Right Wing Wacko support.
Just like 'Ol Rushbo, these folks recognize how easy it is to dupe the Right Wing Wackos to make money and to get elected.
Just like:
Romney, who enthusiastically enacted the Republican ObamaCare Plan in Mass., only to later vehemently attack his own program in order to get Right Wing Wacko support;
and
McCain, who fought against torture his entire career, and supported amnesty for illegals, until he ran for president, then he claimed torturing children was Okey-Fine, and claimed he'd stop illegal immigration in two days.
When my Republican friends vote for Right Wing Wackos, they console themselves that their candidates aren't crazy, just liars.
Just how do you know how us right wing wackos are going to vote? Did it ever occur to you that both McCain and Romney lost because right wing wackos didn't vote for them? Because they were both poor presidential candidates. Obama was a poor presidential candidate but the left wing wackos voted for him anyway. Think about that! Where is your logic now?
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18909 Jul 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>no insult, but one fact- "MS 13" ,is not a Mexican gang, it is Salvadorean.
What about the Mexican Mafia? They seem like some real swell guys. Huh? Wonder where they're from?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexican_Mafia
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18910 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like them just fine if they would go back to where they belong. LOL
Me too.*smilin*

Douglasville, GA

#18911 Jul 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>no insult, but one fact- "MS 13" ,is not a Mexican gang, it is Salvadorean.
You are correct.They are illegal aliens from Central America. It was started in EL Salvdor. Now these illegals are all across the U.S. committing havoc. They are still illegal aliens and I don't care where they come from. These are some of the people that have sneaked into our country. They are very bad people and do not belong here.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18912 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What about the Mexican Mafia? They seem like some real swell guys. Huh? Wonder where they're from?
you are right, they are not from El Salvador- they are from the good old US of A.

Douglasville, GA

#18913 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What about the Mexican Mafia? They seem like some real swell guys. Huh? Wonder where they're from?
The Mexican drug cartel makes Al-Queda look like Peter Pan.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18914 Jul 19, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>you are right, they are not from El Salvador- they are from the good old US of A.
They ain't no americans in it. Oh, unless they were born here. Right? I forgot about that little pesky law.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18915 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Mexican drug cartel makes Al-Queda look like Peter Pan.
They're probably partners with Al-Queda. Ya think?

Douglasville, GA

#18916 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>They're probably partners with Al-Queda. Ya think?
No, but Al-Queda would love to have them. Although, you may be on to something as I remember that I read an article several years ago about Al-Queda paying the Mexican drug Cartel to smuggle things into the U.S. for them. What good partners they could be. Very Scary thoughts. Thanks for disturbing my sweet dreams tonight.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18917 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Al-Queda would love to have them. Although, you may be on to something as I remember that I read an article several years ago about Al-Queda paying the Mexican drug Cartel to smuggle things into the U.S. for them. What good partners they could be. Very Scary thoughts. Thanks for disturbing my sweet dreams tonight.
Check this out.
Why

Homer, GA

#18918 Jul 19, 2013
"Obama Takes Romney’s Advice on Detroit."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/ob...

Douglasville, GA

#18919 Jul 19, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Check this out.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =762PtpiBfy4XX
That was in 2007, so what might have gone on since then is even scarier.
Al-Queda wants to kill us with guns and bombs and the drug cartel wants to kill us with drugs, that much we know for sure. What we don't know could kill us.
We do know securing the border would be a great help but the problem of all the illegals in this country still persist.Give them amnesty and they would be legal but they are still the same people that were here illegally. Nothing will have changed except what they are called. Again PC trickery by using words.
Why

Homer, GA

#18920 Jul 19, 2013

"Charles Barkley on Zimmerman Verdict: "It gives every white person and black person who’s racist a platform to vent their ignorance."

He was referring to Obama.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18921 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Al-Queda wants to kill us with guns and bombs and the drug cartel wants to kill us with drugs, that much we know for sure. What we don't know could kill us.
We do know securing the border would be a great help but the problem of all the illegals in this country still persist.Give them amnesty and they would be legal but they are still the same people that were here illegally. Nothing will have changed except what they are called. Again PC trickery by using words.
Seems McCain supported amnesty for illegal drug trafficking mexicans in 2007 as well.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#18922 Jul 19, 2013
Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
We do know securing the border would be a great help but the problem of all the illegals in this country still persist.Give them amnesty and they would be legal but they are still the same .people that were here illegally. Nothing will have changed except what they are called. Again PC trickery by using words.
Look, y'all want to throw their asses across the border and build some super-fence to keep them out- it is really of no great consequence to me. I just think it a huge waste of time and resources, unless you fix the real problem. Hell, Bush2 has already bankrupted this country for our lifetimes, we may as well go ahead and bankrupt for our grandchildren, too. Besides, maybe it would give some sense of (false) security and a temporary euphoria. But please don't be surprised when we are presented with the same problem a few years down the line.

Douglasville, GA

#18923 Jul 19, 2013
Why wrote:
"Obama Takes Romney’s Advice on Detroit."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/19/ob...
I think Obama has little choice because of all the other cities that are going to go bankrupt. They would all expect a bailout if Detroit got one. This country is broke and can't afford to bailout anything. I am worried about the student debt which is over a trillion dollars. What will be done about that? This country is dying and needs to be brought back to its normal self soon.

Douglasville, GA

#18924 Jul 19, 2013
Why wrote:
"Charles Barkley on Zimmerman Verdict: "It gives every white person and black person who’s racist a platform to vent their ignorance."
He was referring to Obama.
I don't think obama is ignorant. I think he is calculating and is doing everything on purpose.
OMTE

Broxton, GA

#18925 Jul 19, 2013
These illegal mexican's are killing our youth right here in Ga.
http://policelink.monster.com/news/articles/1...
Why

Homer, GA

#18926 Jul 19, 2013
Perhaps this article tells the real story of race problems in this country.

Why did CNN hire one of the biggest racists in the country and why does Obama associate with him.

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min when 253,575
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump OWNED Hillary 107,592
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr Robbins girl 8,696
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 96,761
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu Diamond Eugene 83,898
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Thu hot dog 755
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Dec 7 positronium 6,502
More from around the web