Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 897)

Showing posts 17,921 - 17,940 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And those children are American Citizens.
Whether you like it or not it was, and is, the law when they were born, they are American Citizens.
You are for the Rule of Law aren't you.
You can stand at the border and ask the children which they would prefer; to stay or be with their parents. That would be a great job for you.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

formerresident wrote:
In 70's, in California, there were many illegal immigrants here then, do we send the grandchildren back too?
No they got amnesty in 1986 their grandchildren should be legal residents as well now. Duh.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, the problems we are having weren't foreseen. My guess is that the children would CHOOSE to be with their parents. That law should definitely be revisited in light of what is happening.
Yeah I'd go for that. Let the children choose, but if they leave revoke their citizenship. That's fair.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
And those children are American Citizens.
Whether you like it or not it was, and is, the law when they were born, they are American Citizens.
You are for the Rule of Law aren't you.
If you're for the rule of law, then you would agree that all illegal aliens are criminals and should be deported. Right?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, it is just a little hard for me to understand how the same people that feel so passionate about the lives of unborn children, can be so dispassionate by some others that have already been born.
What is this country to do? Go bankrupt trying to take care of mexico's children. What will our American children do then?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I'd go for that. Let the children choose, but if they leave revoke their citizenship. That's fair.
Yep. I'd go for that.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep - Broun = quickest and easiest way to bring the US down to the level of the most ignorant citizens we have.
All somebody has to say it "I support Broun", and I know everything I need to about them.
There are no words to describe that idiot Broun. He actually believes, that the world is only 6000-9000 years old. WoW! How in the hell did he get in office. It's a disgrace to Ga.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>sorry, it is just a little hard for me to understand how the same people that feel so passionate about the lives of unborn children, can be so dispassionate by some others that have already been born.
Boo-hoo, you have me in tears. I am not a liberal so quit trying to cope with me like I am one.
I don't care if you want higher taxes ,new laws or anything else, it is always,"But The Kids". What about the American adults in this country? Don't their lives mean anything? Aren't they just as important as anyone else? A life is a life, and this is America. Americans paid for the education and possibly the welfare cost of these children of illegal aliens.
Sometimes parents make bad choices and it affects the rest of the family. Funny if you or I make a mistake we have to pay for it but you want to give these people another free ride. I frankly think that they have used us all as a sugar daddy and now want the American people's money to send their kids to college. Many will marry and have kids of their own and need government assistance. There is no end to this and the government will take from you to give to them. Don't you think that the government knew of these consequences 25 years ago?
Just how much more in taxes are you willing to pay to make you feel good about yourself?
The Mexican Government has literally dumped these people on us because they couldn't afford to take care of them. Our big hearted government allowed them to do this as they knew you wouldn't mind paying for them. Besides you helping companies to make larger profits as they work these people cheaply. Doesn't matter as your tax dollars make up the difference in the lower pay.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

formerresident wrote:
In 70's, in California, there were many illegal immigrants here then, do we send the grandchildren back too?
Dumb question. Reagan gave them all amnesty.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo-hoo, you have me in tears. I am not a liberal so quit trying to cope with me like I am one.
I don't care if you want higher taxes ,new laws or anything else, it is always,"But The Kids". What about the American adults in this country? Don't their lives mean anything? Aren't they just as important as anyone else? A life is a life, and this is America. Americans paid for the education and possibly the welfare cost of these children of illegal aliens.
Sometimes parents make bad choices and it affects the rest of the family. Funny if you or I make a mistake we have to pay for it but you want to give these people another free ride. I frankly think that they have used us all as a sugar daddy and now want the American people's money to send their kids to college. Many will marry and have kids of their own and need government assistance. There is no end to this and the government will take from you to give to them. Don't you think that the government knew of these consequences 25 years ago?
Just how much more in taxes are you willing to pay to make you feel good about yourself?
The Mexican Government has literally dumped these people on us because they couldn't afford to take care of them. Our big hearted government allowed them to do this as they knew you wouldn't mind paying for them. Besides you helping companies to make larger profits as they work these people cheaply. Doesn't matter as your tax dollars make up the difference in the lower pay.
Your best post yet. Brilliant.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with Agg's political stance on being conservative first and Republican second and voting for the lesser of two evils. I am not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice.( I know that's not being conservative.) If a woman wants that on her conscience, that's on her. I am against partial birth abortion. I used to be against abortion, but I realized there will always be idiots using idiotic ways to abort themselves so I reconsidered. I see how some children are neglected because perhaps they weren't wanted and that's disturbing. Honestly, I'm torn about that issue. I reserve the right to revert back to my original way of thinking at any given time. I DO think the abortion issue is one of the reasons Republicans are losing elections.
+1 Completely agree with the first part, don't agree about why the Republicans are losing elections.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is this country to do? Go bankrupt trying to take care of mexico's children. What will our American children do then?
Exactly my point. Excellent post. Also many American adults may suffer also. What about all the jobs that will be divided up with our high unemployment rate? Employers will hire those that can take lower wages. I wonder who that will be?
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is this country to do? Go bankrupt trying to take care of mexico's children. What will our American children do then?
those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
Cisco

Cleveland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

formerresident wrote:
Nope. Send them to Newark, N.J. or Oh my's house. Their choice.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
I said I'd let them choose to stay. That ain't good enough?
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
sorry, it is just a little hard for me to understand how the same people that feel so passionate about the lives of unborn children, can be so dispassionate by some others that have already been born.
It's the difference between invisible and visible.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>those 'Mexican kids' that were born here are just as American as you and I are, OMTE. Whether anyone likes or believes it or not.
I don't believe it. Take a trip to L.A. and take a look around.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I said I'd let them choose to stay. That ain't good enough?
No it will never be enough. That is what liberals do. They want to compromise but that really means they want you to do what they want. You give them an inch then they want another inch and soon a mile. It is never enough. I think you can now see this with your own eyes.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
+1 Completely agree with the first part, don't agree about why the Republicans are losing elections.
It appears that whenever a Republican candidate starts talking about being against abortion, the independents start reconsidering. I stated that is ONE of the reasons. If you don't agree with that being one of the reasons, what do you think the reasons are?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>It's the difference between invisible and visible.
Kinda like you and the rule of law. Huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 17,921 - 17,940 of47,477
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••