Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 841)

Showing posts 16,801 - 16,820 of49,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah that discussion revealed that public sector workers didn't count as contributing workers, gotta watch how those statements are parsed.

Maybe Oh my can tell us how many public sector workers there are in america.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

or maybe not.
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
But, but, but IO told us not 10 or so posts back that the media is Right Wing. You mean IO is WRONG????????

Naw- he just got into ugly Eve's stash.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The duped ones ACTUALLY believe Obama cares about them. Just like those poor uneducated, low information voters from Ghettoland & da hood. Astounding!
You need to watch you mouth. You're about dumb as they come. You have no room to talk about anyone. Ya dumb b*T*h.
James

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
I was just scrolling through the web and found this interesting article about prison inmates that are on a hunger strike. Seems to me that the prisons should just start preparing only one meal a day for them in case they start to change their minds. Think how much money the taxpayers would save feeding those criminals. The prisoners would be trying to riot if the prisons cut off the prisoners normal food rations. I guess it matters who thought of this idea.
Seems that the inmates want to run the prisons, not the other way around. I doubt there are many people that care if they starve themselves to death.
I say let them hunger strike as long as they want because I don't care. Treat these people for what they are. Criminals that are being punished.
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-ff-pr...
There really should be a minimum I.Q. Requirement to post ,to keep this stuff off here. But I do believe In our 1st amendment rights no matter how low a I.Q. Some have
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
There really should be a minimum I.Q. Requirement to post ,to keep this stuff off here. But I do believe In our 1st amendment rights no matter how low a I.Q. Some have
What is your I.Q.? Do you realize how contradicting you just sounded? Just askin.
danger zone

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to watch you mouth. You're about dumb as they come. You have no room to talk about anyone. Ya dumb b*T*h.
I suppose you can say whatever you please, whenever you please. I didn't say I don't care about them...I clearly said OBAMA doesn't care about them. Good grief, your mouth is worse than any on this forum, bar none. You like us then you hate us, you like us, then you hate us. You hate Mexicans & you hate gays, but we're suppose to give you a pass???? Grow up..... and may I remind you, I've never told anyone, I'd like to kill them.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose you can say whatever you please, whenever you please. I didn't say I don't care about them...I clearly said OBAMA doesn't care about them. Good grief, your mouth is worse than any on this forum, bar none. You like us then you hate us, you like us, then you hate us. You hate Mexicans & you hate gays, but we're suppose to give you a pass???? Grow up..... and may I remind you, I've never told anyone, I'd like to kill them.
I have never liked you hun. You're stupid. Period. I don't hate anyone moron. Well maybe Bill and you. You got give me sh*t. Dummy. I don't need a pass from you. You really are stupid. Ain't ya? You start with your stupid a$$ name callin and I finish it with mine. There is nothin you can do to stop it, just as there's nothing I can do to stop you. So don't start the name callin and there won't be any. Understand? When have I said I'd like to kill anyone?
danger zone

Mcdonough, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I have never liked you hun. You're stupid. Period. I don't hate anyone moron. Well maybe Bill and you. You got give me sh*t. Dummy. I don't need a pass from you. You really are stupid. Ain't ya? You start with your stupid a$$ name callin and I finish it with mine. There is nothin you can do to stop it, just as there's nothing I can do to stop you. So don't start the name callin and there won't be any. Understand? When have I said I'd like to kill anyone?
Don't start with the name calling?? Now that's so stupid, it's stupid. You beat me to the punch, dude.
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't start with the name calling?? Now that's so stupid, it's stupid. You beat me to the punch, dude.
Maybe you're right. I just didn't like what you said. Sorry. I'll go back to ignoring you.
James

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>What is your I.Q.? Do you realize how contradicting you just sounded? Just askin.
My I.Q. Is far lower than I would like it to be. As for the statement about starving poisoners to save money I don't think the 1$ per day we currently spend to feed them is as much of a taxpayer burden as the 75,000 per year it cost to incarcerate them. Now as for starving them to death to save money once again we run into trouble as there would be a million lawyers fileing wrongfull death law suites, plobably starting around a million dollars per inmate for older inmates starved to death and much more for younger inmates as they lost more of there life. And to sum all this up the statement made was just cruel and inhumane to say the least
OMTE

Moultrie, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

James wrote:
<quoted text>
My I.Q. Is far lower than I would like it to be. As for the statement about starving poisoners to save money I don't think the 1$ per day we currently spend to feed them is as much of a taxpayer burden as the 75,000 per year it cost to incarcerate them. Now as for starving them to death to save money once again we run into trouble as there would be a million lawyers fileing wrongfull death law suites, plobably starting around a million dollars per inmate for older inmates starved to death and much more for younger inmates as they lost more of there life. And to sum all this up the statement made was just cruel and inhumane to say the least
You have to ignore Dave sometimes. He's special.*smilin* Ya know?
Who

Commerce, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Moonbean deomcrats propose new National Park----------on the Moon.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/07/09/ho...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

James wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about your previous post. Now I understand. You thought I said that we should starve the prisoners. No, that is no where near what I said. The prisoners are on hunger strike. There are 33,000 of them making demands or they won't eat. You don't understand what you read.
I have had my IQ tested 2 different times by 2 different credible organizations and I know what my IQ is. It is plenty high enough that I am not ashamed of it. I bet it is much higher than yours. It is high enough that I have no emotional need to go around bragging about it.
I still don't care if they want to starve themselves or not. They shouldn't be demanding anything as they are in prison to be punished. They broke societies rules so they should abide by the prison's rules.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>
And temps have no benefits of any kind, and are glad if they get the money promised on time.
Actually, since the article referenced mentioned that Kelly is now the 2nd largest employer in the USA, they are, subject to a couple of caveats:

Temp service companies (like Kelly) hire someone and they are "sent out" on various types of jobs. They are employees of the company (Kelly) and after they've worked there for X number of hours, they are eligible for health benefits, vacation, etc. just like a "regular" employee.

The (potential) problem is, they have to work long enough for the company to be eligible, many don't or bounce around from one agency to another. Another problem is they may not be paid enough to afford healthcare.

My wife was in the temp industry for over 30 years, I verified the above with her.
Informed Opinion

Cape Coral, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>I realize it is a waste of time, but what the hey, the laundry can wait.

"That's what seems to drive Right Winger mad, that those who don't obtain insurance are taxed and fined to cover the costs of their irresponsibility." "Right Wingers are the freeloading deadbeats."

These are perfect examples of why your posts are not taken seriously. Those of us on the Right are the ones buying insurance and taking responsibility for our own lives and contributing to charities with both our time and our money and yet your arguments constantly substitute RW for the place where lib/dem belong be it in not paying taxes, not paying for their own healthcare,
or whatever rant you are on for the moment.
The same way you try to claim Obama is right wing rather than acknowledging that is he is arguably the most left wing president we have ever had.

=======
It isn't a question of waiting for "the perfect" rather than trying "the possible" - it is a question of ignoring the "possible and logical" and instead instituting the "bureaucratic and unworkable" - as evidenced by the delay in the employer mandate.

========
To answer your question, which you once again worded in a deliberately misleading fashion:

We on the right would not be outraged at all if "freeloading deadbeats" were actually forced to take responsibility. But that was not/is not/never was the goal of Obamacare. The goal of Obamacare was/is/always will be to eventually force our country in to a single payer system with the government controlling our health care system to the detriment of us all.

Which takes me back to the question you keep ignoring:
If Obamacare is so great and will be so wonderful for the country, why - after having 3 years to get it running - is Obama delaying a major foundation of Obamacare, the employer mandate, until after the election?
Right Wingers, Left Wingers, and Middle Wingers, who, in fact, are paying taxes and buying their own health insurance love ObamaCare because it forces those freeloading deadbeats who don't carry insurance to finally pull their own weight.

Those who don't insure themselves or their families, or pay taxes, hate ObamaCare because it forces them to stop being freeloading deadbeats and carry their own weight.

Maybe there are some "Wingers" who carry health insurance and pay taxes who like freeloading deadbeats slurping up free health care at the expense of us responsible folks.

As for the delay in implementing all aspects of ObamaCare, what a surprise.

Do we all remember how Right Wing Wacko Mitch "I hate America" McConnell pledged to stop Obama from succeeding ?

Right Wing Wackos do everything they can to stop ObamaCare - then sit back and complain that there are delays in implementing ObamaCare.

Hey... That is obviously insanely hypocritical and disingenuous, but at least it's entertaining.

True Conservatives love, love, love ObamaCare.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You need to watch you mouth. You're about dumb as they come. You have no room to talk about anyone. Ya dumb b*T*h.
OK, I'm trying not to respond to certain individuals (the clueless and uneducated), but the IRONY of this post is just priceless...

Jus' Sayin'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>... I'll go back to ignoring you.
Works pretty good...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
I realize it is a waste of time, but what the hey, the laundry can wait.
"That's what seems to drive Right Winger mad, that those who don't obtain insurance are taxed and fined to cover the costs of their irresponsibility." "Right Wingers are the freeloading deadbeats."
These are perfect examples of why your posts are not taken seriously. Those of us on the Right are the ones buying insurance and taking responsibility for our own lives and contributing to charities with both our time and our money and yet your arguments constantly substitute RW for the place where lib/dem belong be it in not paying taxes, not paying for their own healthcare,
or whatever rant you are on for the moment.
The same way you try to claim Obama is right wing rather than acknowledging that is he is arguably the most left wing president we have ever had.
=======
It isn't a question of waiting for "the perfect" rather than trying "the possible" - it is a question of ignoring the "possible and logical" and instead instituting the "bureaucratic and unworkable" - as evidenced by the delay in the employer mandate.
========
To answer your question, which you once again worded in a deliberately misleading fashion:
We on the right would not be outraged at all if "freeloading deadbeats" were actually forced to take responsibility. But that was not/is not/never was the goal of Obamacare. The goal of Obamacare was/is/always will be to eventually force our country in to a single payer system with the government controlling our health care system to the detriment of us all.
Which takes me back to the question you keep ignoring:
If Obamacare is so great and will be so wonderful for the country, why - after having 3 years to get it running - is Obama delaying a major foundation of Obamacare, the employer mandate, until after the election?
+1 well stated

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was wondering about your previous post. Now I understand. You thought I said that we should starve the prisoners. No, that is no where near what I said. The prisoners are on hunger strike. There are 33,000 of them making demands or they won't eat. You don't understand what you read.
I have had my IQ tested 2 different times by 2 different credible organizations and I know what my IQ is. It is plenty high enough that I am not ashamed of it. I bet it is much higher than yours. It is high enough that I have no emotional need to go around bragging about it.
I still don't care if they want to starve themselves or not. They shouldn't be demanding anything as they are in prison to be punished. They broke societies rules so they should abide by the prison's rules.
Isn't it amazing how often you (and others) type something and someone replies with some bat$hit crazy stuff? Like apples and oranges? I'm wondering if it's another attempt (like we see so often) at a Straw Man argument...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,801 - 16,820 of49,213
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••