Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
billy bob

Jefferson, GA

#17304 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Now how do you expect me to take a person named billy bob seriously.
"Who" are you to make fun of my name. Is that what you do when you are dead wrong and got no way to lie you way out?? "Who" do you think you are, Synergy.
I feel so sorry

Jefferson, GA

#17305 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't understand, Aggie. It simply amazes me, libs continue to support & approve Obamacare when it's so very obvious, they DON'T even come close to grasping what it's ALL about.
Tell us exactly what you know about the health care bill, damn little would be my first expectation. All you know about is Medicare, another fed. funded program that nowhere near covers its cost to operate. Old folks think somebody owes it to them, bull!! What you think you know you got from FNC and they are about as reliable as the sun was on this 4th of July.

Please tell me "what its ALL about". Tell me what is wrong with people who get care for free with no health care insurance at least paying something? Tell me how our poor doctors will survive on ObamaCare. All they have done is complain about all the pain it will cause. But as soon as the bill was law they started construction on TWO of the largest construction projects in Towns County, one of the poorest in the state. Boy I feel so sorry for those poor doctors and the all the people at the emergency room getting free care that MY insurance payment funds.
I feel so sorry

Jefferson, GA

#17307 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't got a clue is right... Obamacare is already a trainwreck. Just ask hospital administrators, ask doctors, ask patients who were booted out the door before they were well & strong enough for discharge, only to return for readmission within 24-48 hours. So many think it's just about an insurance plan, Obamacare isn't just about health coverage mandates, plans & premiums. It's way, way more complicated than even that. Obamacare is COOKBOOK medicine. It's about fully enforcing managed care of patients PER diagnosis, it's not about individualized QUALITY healthcare, anymore. If a patient enters the hospital for ANY diagnosis, there are guidelines in place for the treatment by DIAGNOSIS, basically all patients with a certain illness, whether acute or chronic are treated exactly the same. It's called Interqual Clinical Guidelines, or COOKBOOK medicine, a popular term for practice of medicine by STRICT adherence to practice guidelines, which may NOT be an appropriate substitute for clinical judgement. This is where the Dr. decisions & judgement mean very little anymore, Obamacare guidelines will determine length of stays, whether they will pay for certain tests procedures. Is it necessary??? Someone other than doctors will be making major decisions pertaining to diagnosis & treatment. It's already happening, Obamacare will enforce these guidelines, which many doctors describe as a COOKBOOK of disasters.
I shake my head at some of the posts here (by libs) who DO NOT have a clue. They support it without understanding it. Much like Obamacare was rammed through Congress, those fools DID NOT & DO NOT understand, either. COURSE, they don't understand death panels either. Poor souls DO NOT have a clue - IS exactly right.
You ARE SO FULL OF BULL. Obama care on a level that affects patients isn't even in effect. Insurance companies have been kicking patients out of hospitals and deciding what kind of care patients get for a very long time. You are the one who has no clue, posting fairytales that match your beliefs. Had you ever in your life had been faced with a major illness you would know how it works and has worked for years. The insurance companies run the show, the doctors make the money and the patient getting the help gets what the insurance company will allow, nothing more. Unless you work for a union or any government they get much better coverage.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#17308 Jul 4, 2013
Obamacare reimbursements aren't even mentioned in my post on cookbook medicine. You can lay your bottom dollar, amts per diagnosis are predetermined by the government or health insurer. Doctors, hospitals & other providers FEEL the pressure to quickly diagnose, treat & discharge. Hurry, hurry, rush, rush. Get them in - get them out. Quality healthcare is going down the drain as we speak, yet many libs are ALL supporting Obamacare. Unbelievable.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17309 Jul 4, 2013
I feel so sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE SO FULL OF BULL. Obama care on a level that affects patients isn't even in effect. Insurance companies have been kicking patients out of hospitals and deciding what kind of care patients get for a very long time. You are the one who has no clue, posting fairytales that match your beliefs. Had you ever in your life had been faced with a major illness you would know how it works and has worked for years. The insurance companies run the show, the doctors make the money and the patient getting the help gets what the insurance company will allow, nothing more. Unless you work for a union or any government they get much better coverage.
That's why we call her deezee. good post.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#17310 Jul 4, 2013
I feel so sorry wrote:
<quoted text>
You ARE SO FULL OF BULL. Obama care on a level that affects patients isn't even in effect. Insurance companies have been kicking patients out of hospitals and deciding what kind of care patients get for a very long time. You are the one who has no clue, posting fairytales that match your beliefs. Had you ever in your life had been faced with a major illness you would know how it works and has worked for years. The insurance companies run the show, the doctors make the money and the patient getting the help gets what the insurance company will allow, nothing more. Unless you work for a union or any government they get much better coverage.
I don't believe in fairytales. You're exactly right, managed care has been around for awhile. Obamacare is about ENFORCING these guidelines. It's about being more STRICT than they already are. It's coming. It's you without a clue. You haven't even SEEN managed care until Obamacare kicks in full force. Believe what you will, it DOES NOT matter to me, hope you can grasp that.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#17311 Jul 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>That's why we call her deezee. good post.
Believe what you will, I DON'T really care. COOKBOOK medicine...has a good ring to it. Don't you think???
Recipe for disasters coming your way.
Now get off my @$$!!! Or I'll flip the bitch switch.:)
OMTE

Norcross, GA

#17312 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you will, I DON'T really care. COOKBOOK medicine...has a good ring to it. Don't you think???
Recipe for disasters coming your way.
Now get off my @$$!!! Or I'll flip the bitch switch.:)
LoL. I like when you talk dirty. Little girl. ;)
Who

Talmo, GA

#17313 Jul 4, 2013
billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who" are you to make fun of my name. Is that what you do when you are dead wrong and got no way to lie you way out?? "Who" do you think you are, Synergy.

Well, maybe you shouldn't change names too often. But to answer your original post, here goes. Like it or not, it's all you're going to get.

This is what “you lose” posted in reply to “danger zone.”
“Where do you people keep your brains??

The DIFFERENCE is Bush used boots on the ground and mile high flying bombers to kill. He also used drones on a limited basis compared to the way Obama is using drones. Its a much more humane way to kill people, cuts down the number of innocents. And there are always innocent people killed no matter how hard you try and avoid it. You got any idea just how many innocent people have been killed in the Bush wars. Google it and use any source you like, the numbers will still make you sick. You people hate the guy so much you will believe and turn any story into a bad Obama story. You not only lose you are a chronic loser.”

And this was my response to “you lose.”
" Humane way to kill people??????
humane??? humane???
really??
Please tell us what would be a humane way to kill you??
needle? rope? gun? knife? missile from a drone? bomb from a plane?
poison from the wife?

Tell us conservatives where the difference in how a person dies makes a difference to the one who dies.

Where does compassion come into play when you kill someone?
Where does mercy come into play when you kill someone?

Dead is dead, doesn't matter which way you become dead.

And drones HAVE killed innocents.”

“You lose” used a comparison between Bush and Obama, referencing the use of Drones.

His conclusion from that reference was “Its a much more humane way to kill people, cuts down the number of innocents.”
Everything else in his post was clutter to me, nothing to do with his conclusion of a “humane way to kill people.

And your post to me had this in it:
“You need to reread the persons post, you missed a lot. Like the part where it says drones kill innocents!!!”

This is the only part of your sorry post that had anything to do with either my post, or the main subject matter in “you lose” post. It's not my problem if you have a failure with cognizant disorder understanding subject matters.

The rest of the garbage you posted I choose not to respond to as that subject has been covered many times you dumb azz.

BTW, U.S. military deaths in Afgan under Bush was 575.
Under Obama U.S. Military deaths in Afgan so far is over 1500 as of June 27, 2013.
Who

Talmo, GA

#17314 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe in fairytales. You're exactly right, managed care has been around for awhile. Obamacare is about ENFORCING these guidelines. It's about being more STRICT than they already are. It's coming. It's you without a clue. You haven't even SEEN managed care until Obamacare kicks in full force. Believe what you will, it DOES NOT matter to me, hope you can grasp that.
good post,
a new ding-a-ling online huh, who thinks conservatives owe him answers. I say let'em figure it out themselves.


Who

Talmo, GA

#17315 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you will, I DON'T really care. COOKBOOK medicine...has a good ring to it. Don't you think???
Recipe for disasters coming your way.
Now get off my @$$!!! Or I'll flip the bitch switch.:)

COOKBOOK medicine is a GREAT description of Obamayourmamacare.


jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

#17316 Jul 4, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe what you will, I DON'T really care. COOKBOOK medicine...has a good ring to it. Don't you think???
Recipe for disasters coming your way.
Now get off my @$$!!! Or I'll flip the bitch switch.:)
chill out, girl! Before I go, let's not forget that today is also the 150th anniversary of the end of 'the battle of gettysburg' which(for all practical purposes), sealed the fate of a nation.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#17317 Jul 4, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
COOKBOOK medicine is a GREAT description of Obamayourmamacare.
LOL :))
They'll figure it out alright, rate shock coming their way.
They best eat healthy & not be even a few lbs overweight.
Or they'll feel the shock, alright.
danger zone

Lithonia, GA

#17318 Jul 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>chill out, girl! Before I go, let's not forget that today is also the 150th anniversary of the end of 'the battle of gettysburg' which(for all practical purposes), sealed the fate of a nation.
The mean post was for I so sorry. It really was, my mistake. You were just AGREEING with her, so you're good. Rolling my eyes... lol.:)

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17319 Jul 4, 2013
jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>oh yeah? I bet that you don't know exactly what would happen if you drank a pint of battery acid, either. Why don't you try it and find out?
Why don't you swallow a cup of fertilizer and grow a brain? You'd feel better. I know the rest of us certainly would appreciate it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17320 Jul 4, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure of the point you are attempting to make.
I served on the Lincoln and I was there when President Bush landing on the deck. Everyone on board was happy to see the President and thought it cool that he landed in the back seat of a fighter. Our mission definitely was accomplished and we were on our way home. The ship's Captain ordered the banner hung and we did so with pride.
You may correct any spelling errors of mine. I do tend to get in a hurry most of the time and get kearluss/
BAM!!!!! Liberal Union thug DOWN! lol

Thank you SO much for your service to our country.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17321 Jul 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !!!
You almost ... almost .... responded to a post by addressing the facts presented ... but then... as Right Wing Wackos are forced to do - you are instead forced into personal attacks, because the facts are so damning.
Here's a hint.
When you ask someone a question, it's not a good idea to attack the person who answers .... for answering.
Kind of makes you look silly.
Glad I could help.
More drivel. Expected. Conservatives are laughing at the continuing decline of the looney left wing liberal responses.....or lack there of. Ya got nothin'.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17322 Jul 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
As I scanned the article I became hopeful when I noted the word "arrested" - but then I saw it was just a $10,000,000.00 photo op for a draft dodging cowardly spoiled Union Member.
FINALLY!!!!! You've posted something that I can support. rotfl

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17323 Jul 4, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the insight and welcome to Planet Earth.
We Normal Folks have always wondered if the inhabitants of Right Wing Wacko Planet consider themselves "humans".
Since RWWs are apparently generated through some cloning method that fails to produce the ability to reason, an absence of long-term memory, and the inability to develop self-discipline, those of us born and raised on Earth weren't sure.
I'm glad you think you are normal. I'm pretty sure no one else does. If YOU are normal......I had rather NOT BE. Just sayin'.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#17324 Jul 4, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, 90% of this post is fact free opinion, and yeah, the first 37 times the Republicans repealed Obamacare they just weren't serious enough.
Just curious......are you satisfied with Obamacare? How do you "see" things playing out in regard to healthcare with Obamacare?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 20 min Limbertwig 228,664
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr Tea Party Tea Party 81,076
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr bacon hater 90,427
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr MSRose 104,813
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Nov '14) 5 hr New guy 21
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 22 hr southern alien 8,692
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Jun 26 WarForOil 83,868
More from around the web