|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Who wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he/she thinks us humans are deserving to the same treatment as animals. You know, like keep us in the pasture, feed us, slaughter us for zoo animal food, make pets out of us.

When one considers the liberal mind, one will see strange thoughts emerge. Like their ability to live in a non-reality dream world concocted by hollywood. It must be a leftover from the flower children from the 70's or maybe even the flower children's offspring. One can easily recognize the weirdo's they produced, floating along in la-la land, not knowing real life from dream life.
Fact is we have a number here on topix, easy to spot because they exhibit jargon aphasia.(prime example Oh my), who many liberals here on topix emulate with their multiple dissected thoughts put into words.

Obama has manipulated their handicap to put him in office for a second term, continues to motivate them with words designed to enhance their jargon aphasia, thereby making them think they are normal people when us conservatives no different.

I very seldom get talkative but thought I would try and see if a long post would addle my brain brain like IO. So far my thinking is still right which must mean I'm still a conservative.
Thanks for the insight and welcome to Planet Earth.

We Normal Folks have always wondered if the inhabitants of Right Wing Wacko Planet consider themselves "humans".

Since RWWs are apparently generated through some cloning method that fails to produce the ability to reason, an absence of long-term memory, and the inability to develop self-discipline, those of us born and raised on Earth weren't sure.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mission was accomplished ?
Better tell that to the thousands of Marines and Soldiers who died in Iraq after that stupid photo op and the "Bring It On" braggadocio.
Having eaten a lot of dirt and sand as a "Grunt", and later attended the funerals of several Marines killed in Iraq and Afghanistan long after that embarrassing draft dodging coward's use of our troops and equipment as his photo op, I still want to throw up when I see pictures Bush strutting about saying "Bring It On."
Here's a hint for wannabe "Tough Guys" like Bush - when you tell the world to "Bring It On" - maybe you ought to be the one risking your life, not our best and brightest.
Hey, maybe if they hasn't been a drunk, cowardly, draft dodging ChickenHawk during Vietnam, Bush, and the gang would have been more careful about sending our troops home in body bags.
Let me tell you something. Haven't you ever heard the saying "Old men start wars, Young men fight them"? That is the truth and that is the way it has always been. No matter where you are and no matter who is in power it will always be. Accept it. I didn't say you had to like it but you must accept it.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the bigger question is: Where do any of us keep our brains? We get so caught up in Left vs Right, Conservative vs Liberal and so on, we elect people for office the political machinery tell us to vote for. Then, we end up with those who represent us making terrible decisions based on whether or not they will be re-elected. In the case of Barack Obama, the machinery decided it was time for an African American who could make great speeches to run for President. This man had no experience at much of anything but, it didn't matter. We fell for his promises of hope and change. The result is, at this point, we don't have to look very hard to "turn any story into a bad Obama story". He is adept at leading from behind and turning our country into the laughing stock of the entire World. This goofy guy is quite simply not a leader, has shown no leadership on any issue and show no promise of any leadership. Obama is simply a product of the media and the majority have fallen for it and continue to do so. The biggest danger is that there is not any leadership in not only the Executive branch but the Legislative branch as well.
On this July 4th, as we celebrate our independence, we also can easily see our country in a great decline. Will we survive these next few years? I only wish I knew. In the meantime, we are all losing, Republicans and Democrats alike.
Have a nice 4th.
+1 well stated.

"We fell for his promises of hope and change."

SOME of us didn't...:)

"Obama is simply a product of the media and the majority have fallen for it and continue to do so."

Yep. Unfortunately, their votes count the same as those that haven't fallen for it...

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mission was accomplished ?
Better tell that to the thousands of Marines and Soldiers who died in Iraq after that stupid photo op and the "Bring It On" braggadocio.
Having eaten a lot of dirt and sand as a "Grunt", and later attended the funerals of several Marines killed in Iraq and Afghanistan long after that embarrassing draft dodging coward's use of our troops and equipment as his photo op, I still want to throw up when I see pictures Bush strutting about saying "Bring It On."
Here's a hint for wannabe "Tough Guys" like Bush - when you tell the world to "Bring It On" - maybe you ought to be the one risking your life, not our best and brightest.
Hey, maybe if they hasn't been a drunk, cowardly, draft dodging ChickenHawk during Vietnam, Bush, and the gang would have been more careful about sending our troops home in body bags.
One other point that I have. Just because someone did not join the U.S. Armed Forces does not make them a coward. They just might not agree with a war, have a mental or physical handicap, or may be in medical college or something like that. They could be the last male member of their family. They could have parents or a loved one that must be taken care of. There are many reasons.
As far as Bush goes, he did serve in the Air National Guard. He could have been called to action. He did join, whatever his reasons were,he joined the guard,and he was a part of our armed forces. Our forces have always been made up of National Guard, Reservist, and Regular forces. He is still a veteran and I respect him for that just as I respect you as being a veteran. No He didn't go to war but not everyone in the U.S. Armed Forces did. Makes no difference in my mind.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about apples and oranges. I could be a person that murdered 1000 people but if I say the earth is round, is that a lie? On the other hand I didn't read the article and I don't care what it says. It has nothing to do with factual points of the article that was posted. What does your post have to do with anything? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China? Quit trying to change and reshape the OP. I think you have run out of spin.
If you want to use a neo-Nazi publication, then why would you not support everything it says?
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Regarding Obama's "success rate" - whether it be 45% or 67.5%, regrettably most instances of promises kept by Obama equal disastrous policy for the country.
His "proudest achievement" Obamacare is a "train wreck" and now Obama thinks he can ignore what was passed by the Legislative Branch as law and with the swipe of a pen delay major portions of it until after the election. He doesn't have the authority to do it, but the Dems are desperate to push back as much as possible until after the 2014 elections since they know its a loser for the Dems. They know the uncertainty employers feel is leading to jobs not being created and full time employees are having their hours reduced. So they delay the employer mandate, but the individual mandate is still there - yeah, that's smart.
Now is the time for Republicans to stand up and seriously introduce a measure to repeal this monstrosity - make Dems defend it now that people have had time to "read the bill" and know how bad it is. Question is, will they have the backbone?
Let's see, 90% of this post is fact free opinion, and yeah, the first 37 times the Republicans repealed Obamacare they just weren't serious enough.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not sure of the point you are attempting to make.
I served on the Lincoln and I was there when President Bush landing on the deck. Everyone on board was happy to see the President and thought it cool that he landed in the back seat of a fighter. Our mission definitely was accomplished and we were on our way home. The ship's Captain ordered the banner hung and we did so with pride.
You may correct any spelling errors of mine. I do tend to get in a hurry most of the time and get kearluss/
Thank you for your service for our country!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

billy bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to reread the persons post, you missed a lot. Like the part where it says drones kill innocents!!!
On the other hand I did miss where you explained why the last wars were started by a conservative and he showed NO compassion when dropping this bombs on people who didn't have anything to do with their leaders. Explain why conservative Repugs in Congress want to fund more weapons we don't need and cut money for education. Why conservatives want to push their religion, principals and way of living on Muslim countries while increasing the cost for our kids to get a college education. You talk about mercy, talk to some of the people, human as you who we tortured,some guilt of a crime others just in the wrong place at the wrong time. More humans have been killed by people like you than any other peoples in history. More people killed in the name of religion that can be counted. You pompous mule.
Goodness, so much to deal with:

1. "showed NO compassion when dropping this bombs on people who didn't have anything to do with their leaders."
Well, as long as we're going back in time, let's look at someone who liked to use the military to distract from problems at home. BILL CLINTON
Clinton and Bosnia -"Leading the world’s most powerful alliance against lonely Serbia, bombing for 78 days from high altitudes to avoid (American military) casualties while killing hundreds or thousands of civilians, and ignoring atrocities by America’s allies didn’t make him into a hero anywhere other than downtown Pristina, where his statue stands." insert mine

http://spectator.org/archives/2013/06/17/the-...

"So we bombed a medicine factory in Khartoum, with only the most ludicrous "evidence" that it was involved in chemical weapons production.
And we bombed "terrorist camps" in Afghanistan. Our intelligence was so bad that two of them turned out to be Pakistani-operated bases -- our allies -- and as for the ones that might have been associated with our enemies ... well, Mr. Bill tipped our hand by withdrawing nonessential U.S. personal from the area before sending the missiles. They had plenty of time to get out of the way."

"A few months later, the House was about to vote on impeachment. And guess what happens? Bill Clinton discovers that there is an emergency in Serbia which requires the bombers to fly yet again."
So our bombers flew. But they had to fly very, very high, because if Bill Clinton is anything, he's an absolute political coward -- he couldn't bear to face the possibility of even one U.S. pilot getting shot down. So our bombs fell from such a "safe" altitude that we were bound to kill civilians willy-nilly."
http://www.ornery.org/essays/2000-10-25-3.htm...

2. We already spend a huge amount of money per child in this country with results that are worsening every year. The educational system is broken, but Dems are so beholden to the teachers unions and the bureaucracy of the Dept of Education that any attempt to actually improve our schools is met with a stone wall of special interests who care more about their turf than about our children. Just compare what we spend vs our results with the rest of the world.
http://rossieronline.usc.edu/u-s-education-ve...

3. "More people killed in the name of religion that can be counted."
That is debatable, but if we want to look at the 20th century we have an absolute "winner" in who can claim the most number of deaths in the name of an ideology: Communism
USSR: estimates range from 20-32 million (some have gone as high as 60 million)
China: estimated at 40-65 million
Cambodia: 2,000,000

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Those of us with healthy minds, remember that discussion. Oh my went on & on about STUPID football statistics. Then on & on, some more, actually posting some NFL quarterback passing stats. ROTFL
It got crazier with each post, 1/2 her posts discussed complete passes, incomplete passes & dropped passes. Wow, she & IO run a close race with their constant attempts.
If memory serves correct (I'm not going back looking for the post, certainly not worth the time) the poster you're referencing doesn't know much about passing stats, either...
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the laugh.
My sentiments, exactly.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Talk about apples and oranges. I could be a person that murdered 1000 people but if I say the earth is round, is that a lie? On the other hand I didn't read the article and I don't care what it says. It has nothing to do with factual points of the article that was posted. What does your post have to do with anything? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China? Quit trying to change and reshape the OP. I think you have run out of spin.
Let me try again, Dave. The conservatives are the ones that are trying to protect the lives of innocent little babies, right. Now,(try to follow me here) if someone is murdering innocent little babies, then it seems to me that conservatives would be concerned.....apple or orange.
danger zone

Jacksons Gap, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bill in Dville wrote:
<quoted text>
If memory serves correct (I'm not going back looking for the post, certainly not worth the time) the poster you're referencing doesn't know much about passing stats, either...
I didn't go back either, it got a little crazy.:)
Informed Opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>One other point that I have. Just because someone did not join the U.S. Armed Forces does not make them a coward. They just might not agree with a war, have a mental or physical handicap, or may be in medical college or something like that. They could be the last male member of their family. They could have parents or a loved one that must be taken care of. There are many reasons.
As far as Bush goes, he did serve in the Air National Guard. He could have been called to action. He did join, whatever his reasons were,he joined the guard,and he was a part of our armed forces. Our forces have always been made up of National Guard, Reservist, and Regular forces. He is still a veteran and I respect him for that just as I respect you as being a veteran. No He didn't go to war but not everyone in the U.S. Armed Forces did. Makes no difference in my mind.
When there is a draft to feed our kids into a war, and you support the war and the draft, it's the height if hypocrisy and cowardice to seek deferments to avoid the draft, and the war you support.

Bush used his daddy's money and political pull to avoid the draft, by risking the danger of the Texas Air National Guard, to avoid the Vietnam War, while supporting sending those who couldn't avoid the draft to fight and die in those cursed rice fields and hills.

Cheney supported the Vietnam War, and the draft, while using deferments to avoid being drafted himself, while supporting sending other kids to die.

Romney supported the Vietnam War and the draft that fed our kids to their deaths, while using daddy's money to obtain deferments to sit by the Seine in France.

They are are cowardly, draft dodging, ChickenHawk scumbags.

I understand cowardly draft dodgers avoiding the wars they send me and my family to fight and die in - I don't understand why anyone votes for them.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>If you want to use a neo-Nazi publication, then why would you not support everything it says?
Well you have almost succeeded in making me forget what the original post was in the first place. That is what you Liberals do. Try to change the original points and subject.

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Let me try again, Dave. The conservatives are the ones that are trying to protect the lives of innocent little babies, right. Now,(try to follow me here) if someone is murdering innocent little babies, then it seems to me that conservatives would be concerned.....apple or orange.
Still refuse to comment on the original post. No I am not going to comment on the new subject that you want to substitute with. I give up.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, 90% of this post is fact free opinion, and yeah, the first 37 times the Republicans repealed Obamacare they just weren't serious enough.
Ah, but some of us are capable of reading facts, processing them and then using them to form our opinions - which we can then share on public forums.

----'ObamaCare's efforts to expand insurance coverage and bring down costs depend entirely on convincing young people to buy coverage, while the law gives these people every reason not to.
A marketing presentation put together for the administration admits that convincing the young and healthy — who make up 48% of the uninsured — to buy insurance will be difficult, since they "take health for granted" and have a "low motivation to enroll." '

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0702...

----'Forty-one percent of the businesses surveyed have frozen hiring because of the health-care law known as Obamacare. And almost one-fifth—19 percent— answered "yes" when asked if they had "reduced the number of employees you have in your business as a specific result of the Affordable Care Act." '
http://www.cnbc.com/id/100825782

-----"And the Employer Mandate is mandatory. The law Congress wrote explicitly commands that this provision takes effect in January 2014. The ACA does not permit the government to grant a reprieve or an extension.
Yet in a blatantly illegal move, the Obama administration is presuming to rewrite the ACA by choosing not to enforce provisions that are causing visible problems. The IRS—which is tasked with enforcing the Employer Mandate—will simply not enforce it until 2015. Every large employer in the country is under the mandate. If they don’t comply, then they are breaking federal law."

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

-----"And as more young people do the math, more seem to be deciding the Affordable Care Act isn’t such a good deal for them: Support for a national health-care plan dropped nearly 11% among American college freshmen between 2008 to 2012, with under 63% in favor of it today, down from 70%, according to UCLA’s annual student survey."
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/young-americ...

-----"While the delay announced late on Tuesday is viewed as a setback for the Obama administration as it seeks to implement the law, a look through the political lens shows that Obamacare could become a bigger issue in the 2014 midterms than it was in 2010, the year it passed Congress."
"The timing of the announcement ... seemed to indicate some in the administration wanted to bury the development."
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/03/politics/obamac...
Oh my

Young Harris, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
As I scanned the article I became hopeful when I noted the word "arrested" in an article about a War Criminal - but then I saw it was just a $10,000,000.00 photo op for a draft dodging cowardly rich spoiled white boy.
Let's see, Faux Spews published this article THE DAY AFTER the event, the article contains these statements:

The distance was too long for a helicopter ride.(San Diego to the carrier)

the president's aircraft kept its landing gear down after takeoff from San Diego

The president's plane hit the deck at about 150 mph

the end of the approximately 10-minute flight

Thank God the Supreme Court selected the right man for the job, it'd be unbearable if we had some political machine limit our choices every four years.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2003/05/02/bush-...
...However, the fast pace of the carrier in choppy waters creates a challenge for every pilot who lands onboard. The president's plane hit the deck at about 150 mph and stopped within seconds.

Retired U.S. Navy Capt. Chuck Nash told Fox News he observed that the president's aircraft kept its landing gear down after takeoff from San Diego, and suggested it was left down to make sure there were no difficulties with lowering the gear at the end of the approximately 10-minute flight.

...Navy One carried the president, a former F-102 pilot for the Texas Air National Guard, who sat in the front seat, and two or three other passengers. The distance was too long for a helicopter ride.
jeb stuart

Cordele, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text> Still refuse to comment on the original post. No I am not going to comment on the new subject that you want to substitute with. I give up.
okay Dave, Obamas' success/approval rating: 53% thumbs up 46% thumbs down (or whatever the last election results were). Happy now?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

jeb stuart wrote:
<quoted text>Let me try again, Dave. The conservatives are the ones that are trying to protect the lives of innocent little babies, right. Now,(try to follow me here) if someone is murdering innocent little babies, then it seems to me that conservatives would be concerned.....apple or orange.
Given the PLO's and now Hamas's usual tactic of placing missile launch sites next to hospitals, schools and neighborhoods in a blatant attempt to incur civilian casualties for propaganda purposes when Israel takes the sites out, I think this image is most appropriate.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

=========
“We can forgive the Arabs for killing our children. We cannot forgive them for forcing us to kill their children. We will only have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us.”
Golda Meir

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand cowardly draft dodgers avoiding the wars they send me and my family to fight and die in - I don't understand why anyone votes for them.
Just curious, did you vote for Clinton?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Search the Citizen Sound-Off Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min fitness-guru 53,668
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 min yerazz 29,205
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 8 min State of Florida 55,910
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 15 min Obama Zombies 146,409
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 24 min From Clarks summit 3,815
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 34 min Defiant1 17,068
CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 39 min Abrahem 7,843
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••