Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not getting of that easy, changing the subject so fast?
What do YOU think about your hero who is nothing more than a traitor looking to cash in. You have been singing his praises for days. Just like you want to overlook what Bush did you are not going to overlook what this jerk is doing.You get your news from the INTERNET, I wish I was surprised. You are really nothing but a loud mouth blow hard. Open your mind, see the truth, you are WRONG on so many levels.
You're beggin to go to "time out". Aren't you??? ROTFFL!

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

go to bed wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to brag, but just for you and only you. Our eight houses are all paid for and going up in value. Stocks are up and dividends are up. I get to draw full social security benefits since the government gave us a loophole excluding rental income. Interest rates are in the toilet, but that's just the plan to keep poor folks like you poor. I am not rich or do I claim to be, never will be. A two million dollar net worth in todays world is nothing, the powers that be are seeing to that.
If you had any intellect you would have understood the article was talking about the only people having a good year, people worth over a 100 million dollars. That's why the sale of mansions is so hot all over the country.
You don't understand unless you have FNC explain it to you. You are just a piece of cheap clay to be molded into the voter they need. You are one of those special people FNC just loves, a nut and an idiot. Take your meds and go to bed, don't forget to turn the TV off.
Happy to hear that you are doing so well.
I don't draw social security.
I'm not by any means poor. You are right about 2 million these days.
I'd put my intellect up against yours any time, any day. I didn't notice a link to an article, so perhaps YOU have no intellect. You didn't express yourself very well, so again, perhaps it's an intellectual failing on your part. You libs are so incredibly narrow minded that if you didn't FNC to fall back on you would have nothing. All you DO seem to excel in is placing the blame. I don't need meds, however, you DO need a brain. Don't bother to turn off the lights, they are already out. Next.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

go to bed wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to brag, but just for you and only you. Our eight houses are all paid for and going up in value. Stocks are up and dividends are up. I get to draw full social security benefits since the government gave us a loophole excluding rental income. Interest rates are in the toilet, but that's just the plan to keep poor folks like you poor. I am not rich or do I claim to be, never will be. A two million dollar net worth in todays world is nothing, the powers that be are seeing to that.
If you had any intellect you would have understood the article was talking about the only people having a good year, people worth over a 100 million dollars. That's why the sale of mansions is so hot all over the country.
You don't understand unless you have FNC explain it to you. You are just a piece of cheap clay to be molded into the voter they need. You are one of those special people FNC just loves, a nut and an idiot. Take your meds and go to bed, don't forget to turn the TV off.
Question...WHY do you need 8 outhouses? Oh! Never mind.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Is "bored monitor" your alter ego? LOL. No really. What's with the time out bit ya'll keep talking about? Fox is hilarious is why it's #1. It's far better than SNL because them stupid dummies like Hannity REALLy believe the BS spewing out their chubby pie holes. It's great. LOL.
Keep telling yourself that. You'll believe anything.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

WRONG wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not getting of that easy, changing the subject so fast?
What do YOU think about your hero who is nothing more than a traitor looking to cash in. You have been singing his praises for days. Just like you want to overlook what Bush did you are not going to overlook what this jerk is doing.You get your news from the INTERNET, I wish I was surprised. You are really nothing but a loud mouth blow hard. Open your mind, see the truth, you are WRONG on so many levels.
I'm not avoiding anything. Are you kidding? Considering my postings, you are actually accusing me of changing a subject. lol Get serious.

Actually, I don't think I have mentioned that guy one time. Look back and check, but don't bet your life savings on it. The reason I haven't mentioned it is because I want to see how it ends up. I have no doubt that the enemy KNOWS about our surveillance. That was no revelation to them. I DO think that we, the people, have a right to know just how deep the surveillance goes. If he does end up selling secrets, he won't be MY hero. If he keeps it to just letting the country know, then I think he is doing us a service.
You know, you really have a problem with making accusations with nothing to back them up. I didn't even HAVE to respond to your "You are not getting off that easy" bullying. You are simply lying and I wanted to clear that up. While you are looking for the posts where I sang the whistleblowers praises, how about looking for the posts where I overlooked Bush. Go ahead. I'll wait. I'm wrong? You would know right if it slapped you in the face. You are an incredible liar. I guess you have to be incredible at something. Now run along. Your mommy's calling.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Syn doesn't watch Fox. Ask Her. She'll tell you.
And you don't challenge yourself by watching cartoons. Just ask anyone.:)
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep telling yourself that. You'll believe anything.
Why do you say that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're beggin to go to "time out". Aren't you??? ROTFFL!
Tell him how much fun it is. ROTFL
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him how much fun it is. ROTFL
It's a blast!!! LOL.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
And you don't challenge yourself by watching cartoons. Just ask anyone.:)
What's wrong with cartoons??? I love Adventure Time and Regular Show. I have two boys. 6 & 8. It's kinda "our" shows. Ya know?
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>You aren't even intelligent enough to realize that you are voting yourself out of a place at the dinner table. Unless you heard what Ann Coulter had to say, you have no idea what you are talking about. You are so left wing liberal looney that you obviously don't have a clue about the implications of the immigration bill that is being proposed.
Now, now, I've heard Right Wing Wacko Coulter pontificate on many occasions.

Just as I enjoy watching the "World's Dumbest" TV series, I enjoy watching the train wreck known as Ann Coulter. She's entertaining as all get-out, especially as it's obvious she doesn't believe a word she says, and enjoys the fact so many intellectually challenges Right Wing Wackos actually do.

Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>What makes OMTE heartless in regard to immigration? Please enlighten ALL of us. Please spare us your usual cut and paste. Just tell us.
The immigration thing was not the problem - it was down right cruel to expose an unsuspecting reader to that comment about Anorexic Ann.

Just recalling her makes me throw up a little again.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>Good point, course management is a salaried position while labor are just hourly grunts and that makes all the difference :)
Of course we all understand that management always cares more about the company than the laborers do.

Just see how often the CEO takes a pay cut, or declines a pay raise, or refuses a golden parachute when laborers are asked to sacrifice.

Oh wait ....

Never mind.
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The immigration thing was not the problem - it was down right cruel to expose an unsuspecting reader to that comment about Anorexic Ann.
Just recalling her makes me throw up a little again.
I said she looked like a dude. Dang. I warned them.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Funniest post of the day. What 'cha wanna bet that Capitalism outlasts unions? There was a time that unions were needed...that time has PASSED. Buh-bye.
Yea - that's why:
- the American worker is more productive than at any time in history;
- corporate profits are higher than at any time in modern history;
- upper management compensation is higher than at any time in history;

and yet

- American workers have actual had their wages drop; and
- their benefits have actually been cut.

Yep - everyone at the table is making more money than ever- except the worker who produces the profits.

Isn't it great to be non-union, otherwise, those workers might get a bit of the profits - and that would sure suck.

Ah well... As long as workers are willing to sacrifice so much to make my company even more profitable - I guess we'll just have to keep milking them for all their worth.

Just keep fightin those damn unions - we business owners continue to be amazed how you slit your own throats to increase our profits.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>you are a COP?
Retired Member and officer of a Fraternal Order of Police Lodge and Bargaining Unit, thank you very much.

Proud Union Member for 22 years.

Happily kept a 100% union membership in a "Right to Starve" state; helped the Sergeants and Lieutenants to unionize.

Thanks to our work the average officer who retired at age 55 has a pension of $58,000 a year, with a nice C.O.L.A., and free medical.

Sgts., and Lts, do even better, of course.

Thank you F.O.P.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>Just tell me who are the Fascists right wingers that are controlling the government at this time? The last time I checked Obama was President and almost all of his administration was appointed or placed in nomination for their position by him. Bush is not President anymore.
If you want to impeach Obama for spying on Americans I'm happy to support you - but of course we have to prosecute Bush and Cheney since hey actually started the spying, and added assassination and torture.

Surely you don't want to prosecute the imitator and allow the author to walk free.

Wouldn't that be hypocritical ?
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired Member and officer of a Fraternal Order of Police Lodge and Bargaining Unit, thank you very much.
Proud Union Member for 22 years.
Happily kept a 100% union membership in a "Right to Starve" state; helped the Sergeants and Lieutenants to unionize.
Thanks to our work the average officer who retired at age 55 has a pension of $58,000 a year, with a nice C.O.L.A., and free medical.
Sgts., and Lts, do even better, of course.
Thank you F.O.P.
That explains why you think you know so dang much. Thanks for the info. Remind me not to talk to you anymore. LOL.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
We know he's a wuss & a total fool about MOST everything... Bill Clinton reminds Obama, You drew the red line.

http://www.mediaite.com/online/bill-clinton-w...
Two things Right Wing Wackos just do fast enough:

- spend American tax money giving expensive military equipment and weapons to Muslim terrorists; and
- get American troops killed fighting on behalf of Muslims against other Muslims.

Yep... Like Bush, Cheney, McCain, and Ryan taught us, Iraq, Pakistan, and Afghanistan just haven't cost us enough, or killed enough Marines, lets do it again in Syria.

And RWWs wonder why Normal Americans shake their heads in wonder.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>I would like to give my quick opinion on the impending immigration bill. I think Rubio is a sellout just like most of the other politicians. He tries to sell the new bill saying that border security is an absolute must before any of the rest of the bill goes into effect. Now he says that they must pass the bill and then border security will be implemented. We all know that story. They pass the bill giving 30 to 40 million illegals amnesty and the borders stay wide open just as they always have. Don't worry just another broken promise.
One more think that the Democrats want to pass the bill. They want the illegals to be put on ObamaCare with the rest of America. That should be enough to not only place most people on unemployment with an extra 30 million people but also bankrupt this country.
We will also have to accept another 15 to 20 million illegals as they will flood into this country again to get their freebes and live the grand life. Then it starts all over again.
All you people had better learn to speak Spanish.
Wow - I agree with most of your post - but once again, we have to pretend this isn't as much a Republican initiative as a Democrat one.

Republicans get cheap labor and depressed wages - hey - higher profits !

Democrats get more voters.

It's a win/win - except for the American worker.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••