Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 720)

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of39,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

danger zone wrote:
We know he's a wuss & a total fool about MOST everything... Bill Clinton reminds Obama, You drew the red line.
http://www.mediaite.com/online/bill-clinton-w...
Interesting. If he gets involved in Syria, the libs won't have bragging rights. Uh-oh. That will be the last straw....SURELY. I dunno. They are pretty Obama drunk, but not as many as there used to be, for sure.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to give my quick opinion on the impending immigration bill. I think Rubio is a sellout just like most of the other politicians. He tries to sell the new bill saying that border security is an absolute must before any of the rest of the bill goes into effect. Now he says that they must pass the bill and then border security will be implemented. We all know that story. They pass the bill giving 30 to 40 million illegals amnesty and the borders stay wide open just as they always have. Don't worry just another broken promise.
One more think that the Democrats want to pass the bill. They want the illegals to be put on ObamaCare with the rest of America. That should be enough to not only place most people on unemployment with an extra 30 million people but also bankrupt this country.
We will also have to accept another 15 to 20 million illegals as they will flood into this country again to get their freebes and live the grand life. Then it starts all over again.
All you people had better learn to speak Spanish.
I agree 100%. If the border is NOT secured FIRST and a path to citizenship IS implemented, the illegals will FLOOD into the U.S. I posted this earlier today. If the bill is passed first, NOTHING will be done about the border. NOTHING. This immigration situation is a potential calamity. It's bad enough now. We don't have the resources to support what will happen. Why can't the left wing looney's understand that?
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Bigdave1 wrote:
If this story is correct then this should open up the eyes of many of you self proclaimed liberals that claim to love your country.
We will overlook the real threats and store information on all our honest, peaceful American citizens instead.

http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/0612...
Wow !

Now that's outrageous.

The "author" of that opinion gave away who the FBI is monitoring and who they aren't.

Imagine what a help he has just given to America's enemies - now they know how to avoid the the FBI's surveillance.

Millions will die now.

Loose lips sink ships !

That author better be immediately arrested and imprisoned at Gitmo, better yet, Obama should authorize a drone strike immediately on his house at dinner time, after all he's an enemy providing aid to America's enemy.

Damn the 1st Amendment,
Damn the 4th Amendment,
We're at War ! War I say !

Just like those Right Wing Wackos to give aid and comfort to the enemy.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

General Robert E Lee wrote:
<quoted text>Stick to the topic, you want to organize on company time, negotiate it in your next CBA.
Already did thanks.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>lol You union thugs just don't like being shown for what you truly are. Actually, we ALL already know. Have for years. On your way out.
Scabs just hate it when their deadbeat, freeloading, parasitic, useless ways are revealed - wait .. those are Right Wing Wackos.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Huh wrote:
"Back to the hole in the boat: America is losing its historic literacy. Recently some 556 seniors surveyed at 55 of the nation’s top colleges -- only 60 percent placed the American Civil War in the correct half of the 19th century. Only 34 percent identified George Washington as the American general at the Battle of Yorktown. Thirty-four percent thought it was Ulysses S. Grant. At 78 percent of the institutions polled, no history whatsoever was required in the undergraduate program. Historian David McCullough said,“We are raising a generation of young Americans who are historically illiterate.”
"If the hole in the boat is to be fixed, it will require the tenacity and ingenuity of the pioneers. Each of us must understand and teach the journey of liberty and justice. It requires steadfast insistence -- we must not allow our collective memory to fade or morph into trendy revisionist versions of political correctness, which becomes a substitute for truth.
"Traditional American culture influenced me greatly as I created the Fox News Channel for Rupert Murdoch. We knew that a fair and balanced news channel could succeed, as long as no views were rejected and conservative views were allowed to be heard.
"The Fox News Channel just finished its 137th consecutive month in first place in cable news, almost 12 years. The top 13 programs in cable news are all on the Fox News Channel. One reason is: We cover news but we also cover stories we know others will not. Like the abortion doctor in Philadelphia, who was actually killing babies after they were born. We covered Benghazi when four Americans were killed, even though no other network would touch the story. It’s an important story because it involves two hundred years of our military ethos, which is: If we ask you to go out in the middle of the night and risk your life for America, we promise that we will backstop you. And, try to get you out if it is humanly possible. In Benghazi we did not do that.
"I have come to the conclusion that even I don’t care what the president of the United States was doing that night. However, I would like to know what the commander in chief was doing that night."
+1 Excellent post. Thanks.
Additionally, I believe the college professors should fall under the same umbrella as the educators in primary and secondary education...keep your political and religious views TO YOURSELF. Until that happens, things are only going to get worse. Some(many?) profs intimidate their students to the point that the students won't challenge the LIBERAL profs for fear of retaliation AND the profs would most assuredly abuse that power. Yes, people need to be educated, but by nonpartisan means.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Scabs just hate it when their deadbeat, freeloading, parasitic, useless ways are revealed - wait .. those are Right Wing Wackos.
Anyone, left or right, who works and doesn't belong to a union is a SCAB. That's okay. You union thugs are being taught a very valuable lesson....you aren't going to bully anyone anymore. Remember Wisconsin? Get used to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

guest wrote:
I'm pretty sure that American Idol ranked #1 for some time too. FNC being #1 is not saying much in light of that…..
Oooooooh, brother! SOUR GRAPES!!!!!!!!! That's not even a decent try. You libs are mentally ill.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. They shot themselves in the foot. It took those thugs 10 years to get a clue. Daaaaaang.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/chicago-union-c...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So, were you a cop?
deserve what you get

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Huh wrote:
"America needs all of us to leave here tonight, renewed in our spirit and determination to turn this country forward to the future. I won’t say turn it around because yesterday is gone, so we must all focus on defining the themes for the future and lead the people to it.
"My remarks tonight are my own, and don’t necessarily reflect those of News Corporation, Rupert Murdoch or Fox. I will say, however, that I didn’t give up my citizenship to create and run a news organization. I speak here with the highest authority and title anyone could ever aspire to -- citizen of the United States.
"We must stop waving our extended arms in an effort to balance ourselves as we tiptoe along the edges of the Constitution, in an effort not to upset weak-kneed appeasers, with our unflinching belief in the ideas and principles that made our country different and yes, great!
"Are we losing America to the inevitable onrushing tides of history? No. But we are in a storm, the mast is broken, the compass is barely functioning, and there is a big damned hole in the boat!
"We have allowed ourselves to be manipulated by others, many of whom want to impose their culture and laws under the manufactured utopian idea that all cultures are equal and most are better than America’s. Of course all people should be proud of their heritage. They should teach their children to be proud of their history and traditions.
"Immigrants will always be welcome here. But America is a culture, too."
Rich American thanks you for you blind devotion and total misunderstanding of the world and the Constitution. While we are having one of the best years in history, the majority of Americans are feeling the pain. WHO Cares, we don't. You lazy people need to get busy and build some more mansions for the special people to live in. Don't expect a living wage, we just can't afford it.

From the liberal media, we don't let conservatives watch it for a
reason!! They might just figure out what's really going on.

"A study from Altos Research, the Mountain View, Calif., real estate research firm, found that inventory in the nation's 90 wealthiest ZIP codes fell 15 percent over the past year, slightly faster than the broader market.

In those areas, inventory is down more than 50 percent. In a swanky part of Carmel, Calif., inventory fell 76 percent in the last year. There were only four homes left on the market priced at $1 million or more as of the end of May, according to Altos.

In Palm Beach, Fla., the number of $1 million-plus homes has plunged by 70 percent, falling from 89 to 26. And in the Old Greenwich, Conn. ZIP code, there are only 10 homes left priced at $1 million or more, down 58 percent, according to Altos"
They are all paid for, NOW that's what America is all about!!Your home worth half what you paid for it, you just didn't work smart, so you deserve what you get.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow !
Now that's outrageous.
The "author" of that opinion gave away who the FBI is monitoring and who they aren't.
Imagine what a help he has just given to America's enemies - now they know how to avoid the the FBI's surveillance.
Millions will die now.
Loose lips sink ships !
That author better be immediately arrested and imprisoned at Gitmo, better yet, Obama should authorize a drone strike immediately on his house at dinner time, after all he's an enemy providing aid to America's enemy.
Damn the 1st Amendment,
Damn the 4th Amendment,
We're at War ! War I say !
Just like those Right Wing Wackos to give aid and comfort to the enemy.
IF this is true, it doesn't bother you that everyone else is being monitored EXCEPT where terriorists MAY be hiding out? You think the mosques are owed their privacy more than the rest of us? I'm just trying to get a "read" on what is going on in your head.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

deserve what you get wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich American thanks you for you blind devotion and total misunderstanding of the world and the Constitution. While we are having one of the best years in history, the majority of Americans are feeling the pain. WHO Cares, we don't. You lazy people need to get busy and build some more mansions for the special people to live in. Don't expect a living wage, we just can't afford it.
From the liberal media, we don't let conservatives watch it for a
reason!! They might just figure out what's really going on.
"A study from Altos Research, the Mountain View, Calif., real estate research firm, found that inventory in the nation's 90 wealthiest ZIP codes fell 15 percent over the past year, slightly faster than the broader market.
In those areas, inventory is down more than 50 percent. In a swanky part of Carmel, Calif., inventory fell 76 percent in the last year. There were only four homes left on the market priced at $1 million or more as of the end of May, according to Altos.
In Palm Beach, Fla., the number of $1 million-plus homes has plunged by 70 percent, falling from 89 to 26. And in the Old Greenwich, Conn. ZIP code, there are only 10 homes left priced at $1 million or more, down 58 percent, according to Altos"
They are all paid for, NOW that's what America is all about!!Your home worth half what you paid for it, you just didn't work smart, so you deserve what you get.
Your wealth envy is staggering.
We are having one of the best years in history???? rotfl. Perhaps you should get the word out. Not many(any) people are aware of that.
If you respond, remember.....you must decide if you are going to call me a nut or an idiot. You keep changing it up. Only a left wing looney liberal socialst commie lunatic would call me either one. Those with a brain would call me brilliant.
Huh

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh-oh. They shot themselves in the foot. It took those thugs 10 years to get a clue. Daaaaaang.
http://washingtonexaminer.com/chicago-union-c...

"Most of the 130 workers who originally went on strike have found new jobs or crossed the picket line to return to work. If any strikers choose to return to the hotel, terms call for them to be paid at the same rate they were 10 years ago.

When the strike started, Tamarin said, the standard wage for room attendants was $8.83 per hour — a wage contract workers still make. Now the citywide standard for room attendants is $16.40 an hour, he said."

HUH-Am I reading the going labor rate is now $16.40 but the labor members will go back to work for $8.83?

What a labor union HUH?
anymore

Dahlonega, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just watched a segment on Hannity that had a woman named Penny Hill, who is a Democrat strategist, and Michele Malkin. Penny Hill was very calm, nice, but not nice in regards to Obama and the way he is handling all that is going on. Obama's approval ratings are dropping because he has left the WH and going around campaigning. He is incredibly out of touch. He just simply denies that anything is happening. That is basically what she said and/or agreed with. I'm astounded.
Hannity and Ann Coulter is on now. Is she who you were referring to? She is agressive. She doesn't look like a dude. She is on his radio show quite a bit. She didn't eat Hannity's lunch, but I think she said some things that trouble him. Gave him some food for thought. They are on the same side. She is pointing out the problem with the Immigration Bill and I think she's right. She hates Marco Rubio's idea and apparently doesn't think much of Karl Rove. lol
You are a poster old fart for FNC and its band of dying supporters. They are losing ratings not because of what they say, its the market they peruse, they are dying.

Lets move on the topic of a lot of your recent posts. The young man some think is a hero for exposing what most already knew about, this countries work with the phone companies. They were only doing their jobs, trying to tract down terrorist's and people out to harm our citizens. Now this pillar of society who had become a figure of worship at FNC and in what's left of most conservatives minds. He is now in China making a deal to sell secrets he has stolen from America to China, for cash and a place to hide. Really nice crowd you run with and support. Wish I could just be surprised, but I can't be anymore.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Most of the 130 workers who originally went on strike have found new jobs or crossed the picket line to return to work. If any strikers choose to return to the hotel, terms call for them to be paid at the same rate they were 10 years ago.
When the strike started, Tamarin said, the standard wage for room attendants was $8.83 per hour — a wage contract workers still make. Now the citywide standard for room attendants is $16.40 an hour, he said."
HUH-Am I reading the going labor rate is now $16.40 but the labor members will go back to work for $8.83?
What a labor union HUH?
I know, right? They were given some GREAT direction, huh? Yeah, they really taught that 'ole hotel management a lesson!!!!!!! Wonder if their labor leaders get paid more? Wonder what their lobbiests get paid?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a poster old fart for FNC and its band of dying supporters. They are losing ratings not because of what they say, its the market they peruse, they are dying.
Lets move on the topic of a lot of your recent posts. The young man some think is a hero for exposing what most already knew about, this countries work with the phone companies. They were only doing their jobs, trying to tract down terrorist's and people out to harm our citizens. Now this pillar of society who had become a figure of worship at FNC and in what's left of most conservatives minds. He is now in China making a deal to sell secrets he has stolen from America to China, for cash and a place to hide. Really nice crowd you run with and support. Wish I could just be surprised, but I can't be anymore.

Again, if Fox is dying, you had better get the word out. No one knows. The ratings still have them at #1, so THEY must not know.
Don't make me send you to time out for throwing one of your little fits. SMH and L

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW, you run with a nice crowd, too. Take a look at all the scandals going on in Washington. Wish I could say I'm surprised......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

anymore wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if FOX reported this about Hillary and her entourage? Bet they did. Mean 'ole FOX.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...
OMTE

Fitzgerald, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
What a labor union HUH?
Dang that sounds like the pay around here before the mexicans came to town.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,381 - 14,400 of39,406
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••