Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11513 May 16, 2013
To ponder wrote:
The IRS mess doesn't lead directly to Obama and I doubt it ever will. Spokesperson, David Axelrod has said that Obama can't possibly be expected to know everything going on in the government because it is so vast.
OK. So big government is to blame according to Obama's mouthpiece.
He may or may not have known. At any rate, it seems this isn't going away until we have all the answers.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11514 May 16, 2013
From today's press conference:

“Can you assure the American people that nobody in the White House knew about the agency’s actions before your counsel’s office found out on April 22nd [about the IG probe]?...."

President Obama’s response:

“....I can assure you that I certainly did not know anything about the Inspector General report before the IG report had been leaked to the press.”

That is a great example of a political answer that does not answer the original question. I am not saying it proves anything at all, I am merely pointing out that his own actions - by ever so carefully phrasing his response- actually brought more attention to it and again raises the question of his truthfulness.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11515 May 16, 2013
Laughing at U wrote:
<quoted text>
See, smug, arrogant and calling names... Case closed. Now if that Bill in Dville would just chime in like a braying jacka$$ it would make my day.(Bet he'll use the phrase "uninformed".)
If the description fits..........
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11516 May 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
So very, very sad.
But I would say the most blatant (and seemingly acceptable) form of discrimination we see in today's current climate is that shown against conservative blacks and to a lesser degree hispanics. The terms used to denigrate Clarence Thomas, Condeleeza Rice and Alan West, to name a few, are disgusting and have included house ni----, Uncle Tom, Aunt Jemima, race traitor, etc. And all because they dare to think for themselves and happen to believe that conservatism is the world view they agree with or that the Republican party is the party they most agree with. But somehow because they are black, they are not ALLOWED to have a different point of view that most members of the black community - THAT is racism.
Bill Richardson in talking about Ted Cruz said "I do not think he should be defined as a Hispanic." - Why, because he dares to be a conservative - here come the Democrat thought police again.

I know plenty of democrats, not all but most are prejudiced on many issues including blacks. Also know many repubs who are also prejudiced against blacks but not like the democrats I know.

The issue I brought up was blacks are just a prejudiced as white or those who call themselves brown paper bags. OMTE lives in a little world called "me" and refuses to broaden his horizons.

Location hidden

#11517 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're a Liar. You proved to me long ago just how hateful you are. I only talk to you because you're a cute little girl.
I told you the truth and you call me a liar???? Nice. I'm not hateful. I'm sarcastic usually in a humorous way.
You have a hair trigger temper. Not good.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11518 May 16, 2013
Obama checking to see if lightening is gonna strike him before telling a lie.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/H.ZnjOSbCYP...

Location hidden

#11519 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>We'll see. I think it will be nail in the coffin, before the dems bury the republicans.
Nope. Not going to happen.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11520 May 16, 2013
Notice the Marine is holding his stomach to keep from upchucking.

Location hidden

#11522 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>If you were smart enough to read between the lines. You'd probaly see that Chris is probaly trying to express his feelings to Obama to quit playing with these bunch of stupid morons and play hardball. He can't come right out and say it on T.V. without being totally biased. Dummy. You need me to walk you through todays news???
Hey DUMMY. Chris Matthews IS BIASED. Chris Matthews can say whatever he likes. HE WORKS ON MSNBC. Are you kidding me????? Obama and his henchmen are the morons. Obama is a moron because he won't LEAD. All he says(along with Holder) is, " I don't know. I didn't know." He will NEVER take any responsibility for ANYTHING and you libs think that is perfectly okay. When are you going to blame Bush for all that is happening?
BTW, before you start calling out someone else in regard to being smart or not, perhaps you should check YOURSELF. Little boy.

Location hidden

#11523 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I don't need you to tell me anything Granny. Obama isn't worried in the slightest really. Get a clue.
You need to crawl out from under that rock, Jethro. It looks like it snowed on Obama's head overnight.
YOU get a clue.
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11524 May 16, 2013
Hold on to your hats people, The house is not really on fire. It just looks that way after today.

http://t2.gstatic.com/images...

Location hidden

#11525 May 16, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Only to study your behavior and my conclusion has been proven correct on a daily basis.
Group think. Scream the loudest the longest and the most….over and over and over again. It works sometimes, but is says volumes about what y'all are about.
"Altruism is the enemy of capitalism" A.R.
Think about it.
He's not registered. Blows the heck out of your ridiculous green square group think theory. Why don't you tell us what YOU are about. I'm sure we'd ALL love to know. Show us what makes YOU so superior.
OMTE

New Bethlehem, PA

#11526 May 16, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey DUMMY. Chris Matthews IS BIASED. Chris Matthews can say whatever he likes. HE WORKS ON MSNBC. Are you kidding me????? Obama and his henchmen are the morons. Obama is a moron because he won't LEAD. All he says(along with Holder) is, " I don't know. I didn't know." He will NEVER take any responsibility for ANYTHING and you libs think that is perfectly okay. When are you going to blame Bush for all that is happening?
BTW, before you start calling out someone else in regard to being smart or not, perhaps you should check YOURSELF. Little boy.
Better, but still weak. If half of you would invoke your right to remain silent then you probaly wouldn't be found guilty of being clueless either. LOL.

Location hidden

#11527 May 16, 2013
laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
I want this thread to die because it is a HUGE JOKE. The same few people arguing with each other and no way anyone is even listening to the others arguments. That idiot synergy is the worst, all it posts is stupid put downs. You are pissing in the wind, and if you really enjoy the taste of you own urine keep on pissing in the wind, it just gives nuts like synergy a way to pass its useless life.
One great thing about changing names is people like you, its a hoot! You say I say things I don't say all the time!! Why DID YOU waster your wonderful brain discussing what you think I might have said, laughable.
Why do you care?

The good news is that I have gotten under your skin. Yaaaaaaay me.

Again, why do you care what we do? We don't affect your life. You are very silly.

Location hidden

#11528 May 16, 2013
laughable wrote:
<quoted text>
I want this thread to die because it is a HUGE JOKE. The same few people arguing with each other and no way anyone is even listening to the others arguments. That idiot synergy is the worst, all it posts is stupid put downs. You are pissing in the wind, and if you really enjoy the taste of you own urine keep on pissing in the wind, it just gives nuts like synergy a way to pass its useless life.
One great thing about changing names is people like you, its a hoot! You say I say things I don't say all the time!! Why DID YOU waster your wonderful brain discussing what you think I might have said, laughable.
Your first paragraph.....Classless

Your second paragraph....just how much HAVE you had to drink?

Location hidden

#11529 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I'd pick Synergy over you anyday of the week and twice on Sunday. You would be pathetic on any thread and are not even funny. You're actually kinda creepy. If ya didn't already know.
Thank you, OMTE. I don't understand why that individual even CARES about what we're doing on this forum. We are having no effect on his life whatsoever. I guess he has control issues. lol
Bored

Commerce, GA

#11530 May 16, 2013
And it aint gonna get any better........

"We are in the midst of the worst Washington scandal since Watergate. The reputation of the Obama White House has, among conservatives, gone from sketchy to sinister, and, among liberals, from unsatisfying to dangerous. No one likes what they're seeing. The Justice Department assault on the Associated Press and the ugly politicization of the Internal Revenue Service have left the administration's credibility deeply, probably irretrievably damaged. They don't look jerky now, they look dirty. The patina of high-mindedness the president enjoyed is gone."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142412788...

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#11531 May 16, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now get this through your head. I don't believe you. I'm not good at beating around the Bush, so I'm going to tell you straight up how I feel about what drives your Love for this country as you say. I think you and your buddies hate Obama, because he's black. You are so simple that is where is starts and ends with ya'll. All these horrific scandles are just a means to an end to destroy Obama, because he's black. You disgust me to no end. Unfortunately, this state is eat up with ignorant backwood hillbillies like yourself. This behavior makes it look like all our beliefs and customs are outdated and crazy like you. I know you're old and should be respected, but the people of Georgia are tired of being broke and living in the stone ages. Move out the way old man. The future is coming
You just showed me and the rest of the world what you are. Your a hateful racist and bigot. I thought there was something wrong with you and now we all know. Just because you think that way don't include me in your sicko pack and quit trying to race bait me. If a man is an incompetent boob than that is what he is, whether he is black, white, yellow or red. I ask no respect because I am older but I do ask for the same respect that you would ask for, regardless of your age or color. You must have respect for yourself and others before people will respect you.
You have no idea of what type a man I am, and obviously know nothing of how I think and feel about other people. Are you now playing God by judging me? You don't know me. Does it make you feel big and powerful to insinuate things against people that may feel and think differently than you?
Take my word for it that I have had similar feelings about many white people that I have about President Obama.
You want to continue and try to turn this thing into race give it your best shot. I suspect that you are farting in the wind.All of these problems that Obama now has are mostly his own fault and have absolutely nothing to do with race and you know it.

Location hidden

#11532 May 16, 2013
Aggie23 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Syn. I was skeptical when "The Five" first started, but it has since become one of my favorite shows - which is great since that's when I'm fixing dinner. Bob Beckel is as Left wing as they come (except he is pro-life), but I really like him - my impression is that he is intellectually honest and has integrity. He worked in the Carter administration and was Mondale's campaign manager. Poor guy is outnumbered on there 4-1, but he definitely holds his own. He has REALLY put his foot in his mouth on more than one occasion, but his cohosts have really gone to bat for him, though it can get pretty hot on air.
Thanks for the info. I've never watched that show. He seems somewhat deflated over all of this. Is that true as far as you can tell? He may be calm all the time. I have no idea.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

#11533 May 16, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear it.
You weren't wounded by the Russians, were you?
:)
No, Thank God they are lousy shots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Limbertwig 224,860
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 47 min Weepy 89,389
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 58 min Grandma 83,833
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr tuffet 73,875
Election James Ralph Boyette (Mar '11) 4 hr John Harrisons 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 5 hr Johnny R 104,261
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 15 hr sam 12
More from around the web