Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11178 May 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Unacceptable! WHY is it "loonie left wing"? You've got to prove what you say. You've got some 'splainin' to do.
Uh-uh. I gave what you give. I KNOW you think you're special....
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11179 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't winning, I understand, you too, identify with Charlie Sheen ..... somehow in your mixed up mind, you think you are. It's easy to see in 99.9999% of your posts, you enjoy insulting others in order to feel better about yourself. You stroke your own ego, contantly. You are a BULLY---the ONE word sums you up. You continue to spew insult after insult to Bill, Bored, Bill, Bored & Me, how juvenile!!!! We care not. Do you know why we don't care?? It's because we are ADULTS!!! You need to worry about you!!! Because my windows are clean AND my view is crystal clear. Understand??... Or should I give it to you another way?
Now. Now. Even your Idol Aggie said it was nice to have a discussion with CB. You cute little girl. You still think you're winning. How adorable. I want you to give it to me another way. LOL.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11180 May 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember during the campaign when Harry Reid announced that "someone" had told him that Romney had not paid income taxes for the previous few years or some such? Makes one wonder "who" told Reid that. Wonder if it was leaked from the IRS. The media, instead of insisting that Reid produce PROOF that Romney had not paid his taxes, it made Romney PROVE that he HAD. They took that info from Reid and ran with it.
Not likely to happen, but I would love to see something bring that little weasel down.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#11181 May 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It went a little farther in the media than just a few DJ's not playing their music. I think the truth should be distributed in a more responsable manner. You don't tell your enemy your private business, because he will use it against you. This information should be kept classified until a conclusion is drawn. In this day in time information is viral and the wrong information can be spread quickly. Which will lead the uninformed public to draw misinformed conclusions. I think this information should at some point be available to the public, but in a more controlled setting to where you could monitor the intent of the individual interested in the inner workings of OUR Government. I think we are in a slump, but far from weaker than we've ever been. Think about that last sentence you wrote and tell me later do you really think that. Oh yeah, I caught that dirty comment you made early. Little Girl.
Your thoughts about keeping information out of the public eye is pretty unrealistic, me thinks. I just don't know how we can keep our dirty laundry secret. There are people in this country whose specific job is find out what's going on and report it. SPIES. That's not being paranoid. It is what it is.

I DO think we are weaker right now more than ever. There is just a lot going on.

Little Girl. That made me laugh out loud. I can tell you are a handful. I honestly don't remember the dirty comment. Do you think I was just messin' with ya?
Danger Zone

Atlanta, GA

#11182 May 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Now. Now. Even your Idol Aggie said it was nice to have a discussion with CB. You cute little girl. You still think you're winning. How adorable. I want you to give it to me another way. LOL.
I have no idols, I do enjoy Aggie's posts much, though.
Chickenbutt's, no, can't say I do.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11183 May 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Your thoughts about keeping information out of the public eye is pretty unrealistic, me thinks. I just don't know how we can keep our dirty laundry secret. There are people in this country whose specific job is find out what's going on and report it. SPIES. That's not being paranoid. It is what it is.
I DO think we are weaker right now more than ever. There is just a lot going on.
Little Girl. That made me laugh out loud. I can tell you are a handful. I honestly don't remember the dirty comment. Do you think I was just messin' with ya?
I don't think that's being paranoid. I think it's a fact. The way we tell our business to everybody makes spies jobs a whole lot easier. Terror is evolving. They know they can't beat us heads up. I'd look for more isolated bombing and attacks to occur. I don't think we can handle to many more scandles blown out of proportion. I think they know that too.

I Don't think you think that. You know better.

What is a Obamagasm??? It sounded like you named the feeling you get when you pleasure yourself to your Obama poster. I don't know. Were you "messin" with me ;-0
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11184 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't winning, I understand, you too, identify with Charlie Sheen ..... somehow in your mixed up mind, you think you are. It's easy to see in 99.9999% of your posts, you enjoy insulting others in order to feel better about yourself. You stroke your own ego, contantly. You are a BULLY---the ONE word sums you up. You continue to spew insult after insult to Bill, Bored, Bill, Bored & Me, how juvenile!!!! We care not. Do you know why we don't care?? It's because we are ADULTS!!! You need to worry about you!!! Because my windows are clean AND my view is crystal clear. Understand??... Or should I give it to you another way?
Haha! You're hilarious!

First off - I insult Bill only because he's an arrogant condescending asz-hat with the sensibilities of a narrow-minded junior-level bureaucrat with a new policy manual in his hand. He was that way before I ever encountered him, and doubt he'll ever change. If he didn't behave that way, I wouldn't insult him.

I only insult bored because he's as dumb as a bag of hammers, completely socially inept, and so old he's regressing, or so young he's never voted. I'd prefer NOT to insult him, but he's hard to ignore with his non-stop diarrhea of uselessness. I've asked him to quit being an idiot so we could treat him as an adult- but he just can't help himself.

As far as insulting YOU - I hate to say it - but I barely know you're around. I can't think of anything I know about you except you're another run-of-the-mill angry RWW. Mostly I just don't pay you any attention at all.

As far as being a bully goes - I asked Bored to put aside his pathetic little names and discuss a policy issue. I made it easy on him, I threw him real basic, simple Republican issues that he should be familiar with if he's going to run his adolescent mouth non-stop. I just wanted to see if he could say ANYTHING intelligent without being an idiot. I didn't expect him to wet his pants and act like a coward. If somebody acts like an idiot long and often enough they should expect to be smacked down from time to time.

I don't suffer fools lightly. Throw a bunch of cheap propaganda around that isn't rooted in the truth, and odds are VERY good that I'll point it out. Do I do it to make myself "feel better"? No. But stupidity must be cured. Which is why I replied to this post.

I think that you miss that I actually like and respect some of these misguided RWW's. When Syn's meds are in-line I think she's pretty sharp and has a wicked sense of humor and fun. She picks up on jokes that nobody else here is sharp enough to see. I think poor Aggie has been reading the wrong websites for FAR too long - but she's a good person and we can at least talk about it. BigDummy1 has a big heart and I'd have him over to dinner anytime as long as he doesn't keep looking under the table for commies. Bill in D'ville - ok, you got me there - but I do appreciate that he's around to serve as a cautionary tale of what not to ever become.

Funny that you'd get so worked up because I stated that IO was actually a highly intelligent person. Are you feeling a little insecure or slighted?

So anyway - take your crystal clear view and bad attitude with you. You mean nothing to me.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11185 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no idols, I do enjoy Aggie's posts much, though.
Chickenbutt's, no, can't say I do.
You're my Idol danger. You are so hot. LOL.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11186 May 14, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember during the campaign when Harry Reid announced that "someone" had told him that Romney had not paid income taxes for the previous few years or some such? Makes one wonder "who" told Reid that. Wonder if it was leaked from the IRS. The media, instead of insisting that Reid produce PROOF that Romney had not paid his taxes, it made Romney PROVE that he HAD. They took that info from Reid and ran with it.
That was just good politics. Reid was bluffing, but he didn't have anything to lose. He forced Romneys hand. I thought that was brilliant.
Danger Zone

Atlanta, GA

#11187 May 14, 2013
You are KING of bad attitude. Don't even try to explain, there is no excuse for your bully mentality. And I assure you, you mean absolutely zilch, zero, nada to me. Be sure of it.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11188 May 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
That was just good politics. Reid was bluffing, but he didn't have anything to lose. He forced Romneys hand. I thought that was brilliant.
I think she is saying he may of told on himself for having insider information from the IRS. I would drop this if I was her. This makes conservatives look really weak and desperate. This will go nowhere.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11189 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
You are KING of bad attitude. Don't even try to explain, there is no excuse for your bully mentality. And I assure you, you mean absolutely zilch, zero, nada to me. Be sure of it.
Are you mexican?????
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11190 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
You are KING of bad attitude. Don't even try to explain, there is no excuse for your bully mentality. And I assure you, you mean absolutely zilch, zero, nada to me. Be sure of it.
Then why are you still talking, zippy?
Danger Zone

Atlanta, GA

#11191 May 14, 2013
And buttman, if you think I could ever, ever feel inferior to you, IO, or any other amongst you, it will NEVER happen. Not even close. You are a sad, sad specimen of a man. For this I know for sure.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11192 May 14, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I think she is saying he may of told on himself for having insider information from the IRS. I would drop this if I was her. This makes conservatives look really weak and desperate. This will go nowhere.
Nope. It's a dead-end street.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11193 May 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why are you still talking, zippy?
Cuz Aggie told her to.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#11194 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
And buttman, if you think I could ever, ever feel inferior to you, IO, or any other amongst you, it will NEVER happen. Not even close. You are a sad, sad specimen of a man. For this I know for sure.
You're an angry little senorita. I think you've got daddy issues or a Midol shortage.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11195 May 14, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an angry little senorita. I think you've got daddy issues or a Midol shortage.
I think she needs a spanking.
Danger Zone

Atlanta, GA

#11196 May 14, 2013
More elementary insults, it's all you're made of.
OMTE

Norman Park, GA

#11197 May 14, 2013
Danger Zone wrote:
More elementary insults, it's all you're made of.
You know you like it girl or you wouldn't keep posting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Alabama i... (Oct '10) 4 min FastFred 282
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 min Donald 60,064
Who do you support for Attorney General in Texa... (Oct '10) 16 min xxxx 681
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 23 min wowie 152,171
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 24 min Ari son of Anarchy 155,234
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 29 min xxxrayted 31,462
Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 31 min frilled2b 6,461

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE