Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Thanks, Aggie. It is entertentaining, indeed, minus a few.
LOL. Your posts are informative and enjoyable. I'll be back as a regular poster, soon.
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

danger zone wrote:
Aggie, Syn, Bored, Dave, Bill, it's been great posting. I'm over and out until the hearings are over. Bullies & low class democrats are rampant on this bored. It says so much about Obama's fan base. It's sad, a few ruin it for so many. I refuse to stoop to their level, to each his own. Peace!!!
Seriously - don't stop posting.

People have good and bad days and sometimes things get heated, and the creativity is replaced by personal attacks. But that passes, and it gets back to more creative give and take.

It's worth waiting it out. No matter how boring meetings or phone conferences are, you can always go to TOPIX and get the adrenaline flowing.

Whatever you decision - good luck.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
Why dont you guys just ignore OMTE? I do. With the language he uses, he is obviously a child. Hes constantly calling Syn bad names and Bill in Dville really gets it. One of them said earlier that Bill needs to go to sleep and not wake up. That is just wrong. Keep up the good work Bill, jealousy reared its ugly head because you are more intelligent than they will EVER be.
We did that to the Chicken Nugget (a couple of names ago) in several other threads, he got upset...I don't read the vast majority of their posts. Why waste the time. It's the same stuff over and over. The tough guy down south is an easy mark...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I haven't post anything but insults? You may want to look back. I posted a reponse to both of them on their links and proved how stupid both of them were. You're in denial. Typical republican. I did push the limit with Aggie, but I'm tired of her using God like a gun. Whatever. Ya'll sissies are just like ducks on the water. I'll let Chicken handle my light wieght. This is to easy. Bye.
Bye!
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
<quoted text>Predictions of the demise of the GOP is not a new thing. Folks have been predicting for generations the same thing. Now can you tell me why it has not occurred yet?
I know the reason, I just want to hear yours.
You are so wrong.

As a registered Republican for 40 years, my Republican Party is lone gone. Its been taken over by Right Wing Wackos like Ronnie Ray-Gun, Bush, and Romney- people who wouldn't recognize a true Conservative if they woke up in bed with one, and who preach greed, selfishness, hatred and fear.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
"it may be that 65 million people voted for the president precisely because they have a clear understanding of his record, and what he wants to do—and they agree with it."
I wouldn't use the word "may", I would use "most definitely."
When 40-47% of the population depend on government to support them, who do you really think they are going to vote? A Liberal democrap, or a conservative Republican?
Not a hard question, I'm conservative and know they will vote for the liberal democrap.
They have been brought lock, stock, and barrel by the liberals.
While your post may seem reasonable, it's just a mild way (compared to topix) of the same thing the Liberaces say here.
i.e. "heed our voices because we are right."
When in essence you are wrong and a silvery tongue will get you no where.
Liberals will eventually ruin the country, we will be less than a third world country in 10-15 years with a rough shod military and very likely a dictatorship shared by a 3-5 man committee.
+1

As I said in a previous post, if that's what the majority of the country wants, that's what we'll get. The clueless and uneducated will then wonder, "What the hell happened to this great country?"
Informed Opinion

North Fort Myers, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

guest wrote:
<quoted text>It's like ducks in a barrel for Stewart and his crew. The access to archived video of the conservatives making fools of themselves has got to be just a matter of which way they want to take it. There is sooo much material to choose from.
Great post.

Stewart said one time he almost feels guilty for making fun of the Far Right Wing because they do all the work for him.
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear another bad ass, tough guy, "I did it all myself", Right Winger, is back in shape and ready to spread hatred and fear throughout America.
We would've missed the entertainment.
Since Obama can't be re-elected, its pretty it's a safe bet he's "on the slide out.". That's what happens when your the president and get re-elected. Those Right Wing Wackos showed him, they got a slightly less Right Winger elected just to keep him from getting re-elected.
Thanks for telling me Obama is a Muslim, I was still thinking we were supposed to hate him for being a member of that Chicago Christian Church Right Wingers claimed hated America.
Always good to get our Right Wing Wacko Hatred ducks in a row.
You'll still be leaning on Bush, no matter who's elected next. Democrat or republican. No hate here, you obviously have me confused with a few of your peers. My posts have been enjoyed by some, hated by a few. What you think of me or my posts, just doesn't matter. Be sure of it.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Aggie23 wrote:
Democrats are trying to write off the Benghazi hearings as nothing more than "another attempt to politicize" the investigation. Unfortunately, the real politicizing of this tragedy began with the Obama administration trying to blame the attack on the video when they KNEW it was completely unrelated.
McCain calls for appointment of a Senate Joint Select Committee. Of course he would head it. McCain's call for a Watergate-style select committee is also rooted in the premise that the Obama administration is guilty of covering up the details of what really happened in Benghazi -- an idea that was floated by then-Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney and has yet to be supported by any evidence.

McCain faces term limit on Senate Armed Services Committee. He was the ranking member, and extremely powerful post. The only ranking Republican spot available to him will be on the Indian Affairs Committee. Unless, that is, the Senate creates a brand-new select committee.

I see motive and opportunity here. How about you?
Aggie23 wrote:
There is also an attempt to dishonestly shift blame to the Republicans for "cutting the State Dept security budget".
In hearings Dept Asst Secretary for International Programs in the Bureau of Diplomatic Security Charlene Lamb was asked the following:
“It has been suggested that budget cuts are responsible for a lack of security in Benghazi, and I’d like to ask Miss Lamb,” said Representative Dana Rohrabacher (R., California).“You made this decision personally. Was there any budget consideration and lack of budget which lead you not to increase the number of people in the security force there?”
“No, sir,” said [Charlene] Lamb.
"Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) acknowledged on Wednesday that House Republicans had consciously voted to reduce the funds allocated to the State Department for embassy security since winning the majority in 2010"

"For the past two years, House Republicans have continued to deprioritize the security forces protecting State Department personnel around the world. In fiscal year 2011, lawmakers shaved $128 million off of the administration's request for embassy security funding. House Republicans drained off even more funds in fiscal year 2012 -- cutting back on the department's request by $331 million."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Bored wrote:
"President Barack Obama has proved his adeptness at exploiting the vote pump: Dependence on government has increased by 23 percent under his administration, according to the Heritage Foundation 2012 Index of Dependence on Government.
More people than ever before — 67.3 million Americans — depend on the federal government for housing, food, income, student aid or other assistance. Consider: The nation committed more than 15 times the resources in 2010 than in 1962 to pay for people who depend on the government. More than 70 percent of the nation’s spending goes to dependence programs, up from 28.3 percent in 1962 and 48.5 percent in 1990. The Index grew 8.1 percent in 2010 alone."
Some clueless and uneducated ("Liberacees") will INSIST it's Bush's fault...
danger zone

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously - don't stop posting.
People have good and bad days and sometimes things get heated, and the creativity is replaced by personal attacks. But that passes, and it gets back to more creative give and take.
It's worth waiting it out. No matter how boring meetings or phone conferences are, you can always go to TOPIX and get the adrenaline flowing.
Whatever you decision - good luck.
Are you for real? I just typed a response to your other post. These are the kindest words you've ever said to me. Shucks, I may never leave.....But you'll turn on a dime, so will I.... LOL, it is pure entertaintment.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>This is getting silly. Don't you think? These two are are not even worth picking at. They make themselves look stupid.
Thought this guy/gal left...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>Your an idiot dude. You see those little judged symbols above your posts? That is what other people think of your posts. Nobody likes you, because you're stupid. Your making this whole thread look bad.
Oh, the irony.

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Thought this poster left...
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Republicans cut embassy security funding by $331 MILLION DOLLARS!

Here's the complete list of US embassies, outposts, and diplomatic missions.

http://www.usembassy.gov/

I didn't count them precisely, but there are about 200 of them.

331 MILLION divided by 200... that's a $1,650,000 cut for each one of them. Now some of them probably don't need as much security as others. Toronto and Vancouver and Dublin probably aren't quite as at risk as say....Benghazi. So let's take a guess and say Benghazi was cut by $3,000,000 for the year. Divided by 52 ..That leaves $57,692 extra security Benghazi would have had that week.

And you don't think that extra cash might have come in helpful in securing our mission?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>It's called peer review. You wouldn't no anything about that, because you have no peers only superiors. A child past 3rd grade is your superior. Moron.
Interesting that this poster is calling something peer review, yet this same poster claimed some people are above others. Can't have it both ways...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You're weird, pathetic, stupid, boring, weak, and retarded. You really need help with your narcotic addiction. Seriously.
another:

Pot. Kettle. Black.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>So you're never coming back? One can only hope. D*mn I seen some dumb ones on here, but take the cake by far. You really would be doing your new friends a favor if you'd shutup. Really. I'd say I wish you the best, but I'd be lying. C-ya dummy.
I'm sure this poster indicated he/she was leaving. How soon they forget...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>I bully. Chicken picks.*smiling*
Yeah, this poster is the tough guy of the board...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChicknButt wrote:
Bored:
I've CHALLENGED you to have an adult Political Discussion. Not only have I CHALLENGED you, but I've given you several additional chances to work up your nerve to try.
Nothing more than an adult political policy discussion without stupidity and name-calling. That's all.
You've wussed out. You're here. You've been here for the last hour. You just can't do it.
Consider this proof that you're only here to act stupid and juvenile, and that you are incapable of having an adult discussion. Also let this serv as proof that you're a wussy of the highest magnitude.
Now that this is firmly established, it would be great if you could dust yourself off and comport yourself with a bit more maturity and respect for the other posters here.
Think you can do that?
I seem to recall some tax related questions that Bored posted to this poster. Perhaps Bored would like this poster to address those questions first...

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

http://www.americanprogress.org/wp-content/up...
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/08/1207...
What on earth do these appropriations riders have to do with the second amendment? The answer is nothing. Why is the NRA interested in handicapping law enforcement in the pursuit of curbing the use of firearms in crimes? Why does the NRA want to stop the CDC and other research organizations from doing research on gun violence that could very well help to keep guns out of the hands of criminals and the mentally ill? The best I can figure is that they/it aren't really interested in stopping crimes committed with guns. It seems that they are driven simply by the vast amounts money that weapons manufacturers lavish on them. They speak with forked tongue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••