Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
usa

Jesup, GA

#9870 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Time to massage your buns liberace.
warmed over recycled bs,try again,please.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9871 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>Quoted for the truth! They honestly believe that opinions based on false facts are valid. They really do.
Why would you say that ?

You mean women don't excrete secret super sperm killers when raped that prevent pregnancy ?

You mean the Earth is not actually 6,000 years old ?

You mean Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were lying when they said we had to invade Iraq or nuclear missiles would explode in Sheboygan, Wisconsin the following week ?

You mean the glaciers are melting and sea level rising because if global climate ?

You mean that voter fraud is so uncommon that voter ID laws, and reducing polling places and shortening voting times are actually intended to keep the working class from voting ?

You mean Bush actually left us with a $1.4 Trillion Dollar Debt, 3 wars, and a recession ?

You mean that there's no logical reason income received from investments should be taxed at 1/2 the rate of income received from working for a living ?

Say it ain't so !

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9872 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt you'd say that to his face. Would you?
Or are you just another keyboard cowboy?
Interesting post. Don't you think that is rather immature? What is so different about BORED's insults? We all are guilty of it. You are more upset about the insult than the person Bored posted it to. Why is that?
Chicken, when you get pissed you start MAJOR bullying. Last night you went after someone else who ticked you off.
Heck! We're ALL keyboard cowboys. Well, some of us are cowgirls. Lighten up, pal.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#9873 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
The ONLY thing they're good at, is avoiding serious issues, current issues. I refuse to spend any more time arguing with idiots!!!
So you're never coming back? One can only hope. D*mn I seen some dumb ones on here, but take the cake by far. You really would be doing your new friends a favor if you'd shutup. Really. I'd say I wish you the best, but I'd be lying. C-ya dummy.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

#9874 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you say that ?
You mean women don't excrete secret super sperm killers when raped that prevent pregnancy ?
You mean the Earth is not actually 6,000 years old ?
You mean Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld were lying when they said we had to invade Iraq or nuclear missiles would explode in Sheboygan, Wisconsin the following week ?
You mean the glaciers are melting and sea level rising because if global climate ?
You mean that voter fraud is so uncommon that voter ID laws, and reducing polling places and shortening voting times are actually intended to keep the working class from voting ?
You mean Bush actually left us with a $1.4 Trillion Dollar Debt, 3 wars, and a recession ?
You mean that there's no logical reason income received from investments should be taxed at 1/2 the rate of income received from working for a living ?
Say it ain't so !

Clear the decks liar, Butt is thinking about how he made his first mistake and haven't figured it out yet.

Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9875 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>So I hear you are a fat slob.....

Under ObamaCare rules, do bureaucrats send fat slobs like Michael Moore to the front or back of the line?
When the bureaucrats are rationing care does Moore go to the back because he's an irresponsible, fat disgusting slob and bureaucrats are rationing to healthy people, or does Moore go the front because he's not at fault for being a fat disgusting slob and those who take care of themselves must be "compassionate"?
Now "Bored", you're starting to lose control again.

You know what the nice taxpayer supplies doctor told you and your Right Wing Wacko friends - play nice or the people who provide you RWWs with the needs of living may shut you off and you'll have to provide for yourself.

So calm down, put that little beanie hat with the propeller lined with aluminum foil, the other patients .... er .... residents made for you, and relax.

It's OK - we normal folks will keep carrying the Right Wing Wackos as long as necessary - we've carried you for so long we hardly notice the weight - and besides - it's what Jesus would want us to do.

Location hidden

#9876 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! They really do..
Okay. I'm laughing about the post that was made to you regarding this. You KNOW what I am laughing about. Right? I'm not going to say it. You know. Right?
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9877 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry rube, you challenged, I pick the subject.
Nope. That doesn't meet the terms. It's about Republican Political Policies. Not about republican mud-slinging witch-hunts. We're leaving stupidity behind us for this challenge.

You don't get time to prepare. Neither do I.

Subject is now: What recent Congressional actions initiated by Republicans address the health-care crisis in America? How will they improve lives of middle-class Americans?

3 minutes to do whatever you need to do.

Location hidden

#9878 May 8, 2013
danger zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't see those. Little symbols is not what fuels me, just so ya know. I don't care if I get 2000 in 30 minutes. Symbols, now that's a joke! Good grief, you are an 8th grader!!!!!
Yeah. Obama puts those there. That's all he does now. No one really cares about them, but it makes him productive.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9879 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
Clear the decks liar, Butt is thinking about how he made his first mistake and haven't figured it out yet.
Great Zod Man! You are a lost cause. You don't even know what is zipping right over your head.
usa

Jesup, GA

#9880 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice try "bored", but no cigar.
You got crushed.
Now slink away and take the medicine we taxpayers provide for Right Wing Wacko syndrome.
You know the medicine the nice doctor we taxpayers provide you says to take right before bedtime at the institution we taxpayers pay to keep you in.
It alright - as long as we normal folks are out here working, you Right Wing Wackos will be provided food, shelter, medical care, and medicines at our expense.
You're an American and we believe you are entitled to help, even if there is no known cure for RWW Syndrome.
holy smoke,info-op,you sayin' "bored" has a secret identity,wait till I tell uncle jeb.that will not fly!
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#9881 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Obama puts those there. That's all he does now. No one really cares about them, but it makes him productive.
It's all a big conspiracy. Right? SMH.

Location hidden

#9882 May 8, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks.
I'll consider that option since my responses to Right Wing Wacko posts is intended for all but Right Wing Wackos - they're a lost cause.
Wow. That's very cerebral of you.
OMTE

Sycamore, GA

#9883 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting post. Don't you think that is rather immature? What is so different about BORED's insults? We all are guilty of it. You are more upset about the insult than the person Bored posted it to. Why is that?
Chicken, when you get pissed you start MAJOR bullying. Last night you went after someone else who ticked you off.
Heck! We're ALL keyboard cowboys. Well, some of us are cowgirls. Lighten up, pal.
I bully. Chicken picks.*smiling*

Location hidden

#9884 May 8, 2013
OMTE wrote:
<quoted text>You know I have. You're just trying to be cute. Aggie is looking to hard for a reason to whip God out like a pistol. I never made fun of that dudes brother. I made fun of him. Unless you're admitting you think he's alittle retarded too. You and a few others are barely worth debating with. For me to pick on bored and stranger danger after I make them look retarded is bullying. Chicken is nicer and only picks.
You and I will have to disagree about Aggie's motive. Your reasoning makes no sense. A request was made not to use words that are derogatory toward people who are mentally challanged. It was a sensitive area for that particular poster. Actually, I think Aggie was showing support for that poster rather than trying to start something. That subject was beat to death a week or so ago.

I'm not PC, however, I DON'T use the word: retarded. I just don't. It truly IS derogatory.

To say that others and I aren't worth debating is a copout. You've not made anyone look bad. You truly haven't, OMTE. We're all just volleying. Why don't you jump in with the rest of us. Chicken can fight his own battles. See if you can do it without being vulgar.
Informed Opinion

Lehigh Acres, FL

#9885 May 8, 2013
Bored wrote:
"Liberaces are unhappy. Married or single, rich or poor, church-going or not, right wingers report greater life satisfaction than left wingers. One study pinpoints the reason: Conservatives tend to rationalize social and economic inequalities -- they think the world is fair and this makes them happy. Liberals aren't able to look at inequality in a positive light so they're frustrated and unhappy."

Studies prove liberals are a sad lot, unhappy in most everything they do, even when sleeping.
Why is it denigrating to call someone a "Liberace" ?

Oh wait ... Now I get it.

This is that Right Wing Wacko thing where gay RWWs attempt to deal with their own repressed gay sexual desires by homophobic slurs.

Liberace was OK by me.

I remember how Liberace made my Grandpa laugh and how Grandpa enjoyed his music whenever he was on the TV. I think he and Lawrence Welk were Grandpa's favorites.

But hey, maybe Grandpa was gay too, but Grandma never complained if he was, and after all, I'm here.
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9886 May 8, 2013
Bored:

I've CHALLENGED you to have an adult Political Discussion. Not only have I CHALLENGED you, but I've given you several additional chances to work up your nerve to try.

Nothing more than an adult political policy discussion without stupidity and name-calling. That's all.

You've wussed out. You're here. You've been here for the last hour. You just can't do it.

Consider this proof that you're only here to act stupid and juvenile, and that you are incapable of having an adult discussion. Also let this serv as proof that you're a wussy of the highest magnitude.

Now that this is firmly established, it would be great if you could dust yourself off and comport yourself with a bit more maturity and respect for the other posters here.

Think you can do that?

Location hidden

#9887 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
I don't watch Fox. I watch ABC.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to know the media is liberal bias. Are you REALLY going to go there? The media has taken a beating since Obama took office. There is no doubt about it. I don't have a lot of hope in regard to it being more balanced, but there is a little promise starting to show through.
You live in an alternate universe. Reality isn't part of your reality.

Location hidden

#9888 May 8, 2013
ChicknButt wrote:
<quoted text>
Alternatively, it could be that you're such a loonie right-wing whacko that you won't even admit that the Republican agenda is screwed beyond all belief.
I know it's confusing. FOX told you that the media was liberal biased. It's actually REALITY that is liberal biased. They let you down and insulted your intelligence.
http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/5179/karlr...
Oh! and LOONIE is the word I use. You can't have it. You Loonie Liberal Lunatic.:)
ChicknButt

Douglasville, GA

#9889 May 8, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
To say that others and I aren't worth debating is a copout. You've not made anyone look bad.
Of course I realize you're addressing another poster - but I've just proven beyond any doubt to reasonable men that Bored is absolutely NOT worth engaging with, debating with, or otherwise socializing with on any level. And while it wasn't my goal (ok, it was), I did make him look pretty bad in the process.

But I really thought he'd at least TRY to step up to the plate. All he had to do was explain and defend actual Republican political policy in a manner befitting two men having a mature discussion. There were no tricks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 10 min Miss Gurl 68,816
Election Who's got your vote in the California State Tre... (Oct '14) 15 min Divided we fall 4
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 30 min Juan Carlos 83,779
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 34 min well 223,091
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 37 min Johnny R 104,088
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Dalai Lama 88,767
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr sid 989
More from around the web