Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7763 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, the scripture in Leviticus is quite clear on many things that were important to a culture thousands of years ago. Now you want to trot out a single verse as the authority on your position, while ignoring the authority of all the remaining verses.

“You are absolutely correct, the scripture in Leviticus is quite clear on many things that were important to a culture thousands of years ago.”

Not to put words in your mouth but, you say the same about the U.S. Constitution. In essence you say neither one is relevant to your life today. This tells me you assume yourself and your peers to be the ultimate arbitrator of right and wrong, law and judgment. You assume the only thing that may have effect or control about any of your actions are what you and your peers decide today, history is only for the joy of reading but does not apply to your life.

Many conservatives will shake their heads at your inconsistencies but not me. I would just ask myself “I wonder from which side of his family he inherited his lobotomy.”

“Now you want to trot out a single verse as the authority on your position, while ignoring the authority of all the remaining verses.”

Sort of like you do with many of your postings.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7764 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently you are correct, but I wouldn't gloat over it...
http://english.illinoisstate.edu/sinclairlewi...
Q: Did Sinclair Lewis say, "When Fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross"?
A: This quote sounds like something Sinclair Lewis might have said or written, but we've never been able to find this exact quote. Here are passages from two novels Lewis wrote that are similar to the quote attributed to him.
From It Can't Happen Here:
"But he saw too that in America the struggle was befogged by the fact that the worst Fascists were they who disowned the word 'Fascism' and preached enslavement to Capitalism under the style of Constitutional and Traditional Native American Liberty."
From Gideon Planish:
"I just wish people wouldn't quote Lincoln or the Bible, or hang out the flag or the cross, to cover up something that belongs more to the bank-book and the three golden balls."
There was also a play called Strangers in the late 1970s which had a similar quote, but no one, including one of Lewis’s biographers, Richard Lingeman, has ever been able to locate the quote.

A useless post, not even worthy of the effort put forth.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7765 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It Can't Happen Here (1935)
- Sinclair Lewis
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0301001h.htm...
"Nonsense! Nonsense!" snorted Tasbrough. "That couldn't happen here in America, not possibly! We're a country of freemen."
"The answer to that," suggested Doremus Jessup, "if Mr. Falck will forgive me, is 'the hell it can't!' Why, there's no country in the world that can get more hysterical--yes, or more obsequious!--than America. Look how Huey Long became absolute monarch over Louisiana, and how the Right Honorable Mr. Senator Berzelius Windrip owns his State. Listen to Bishop Prang and Father Coughlin on the radio--divine oracles, to millions. Remember how casually most Americans have accepted Tammany grafting and Chicago gangs and the crookedness of so many of President Harding's appointees? Could Hitler's bunch, or Windrip's, be worse? Remember the Kuklux Klan? Remember our war hysteria, when we called sauerkraut 'Liberty cabbage' and somebody actually proposed calling German measles 'Liberty measles'? And wartime censorship of honest papers? Bad as Russia! Remember our kissing the--well, the feet of Billy Sunday, the million-dollar evangelist, and of Aimée McPherson, who swam from the Pacific Ocean clear into the Arizona desert and got away with it? Remember Voliva and Mother Eddy?... Remember our Red scares and our Catholic scares, when all well-informed people knew that the O.G.P.U. were hiding out in Oskaloosa, and the Republicans campaigning against Al Smith told the Carolina mountaineers that if Al won the Pope would illegitimatize their children? Remember Tom Heflin and Tom Dixon? Remember when the hick legislators in certain states, in obedience to William Jennings Bryan, who learned his biology from his pious old grandma, set up shop as scientific experts and made the whole world laugh itself sick by forbidding the teaching of evolution?... Remember the Kentucky night-riders? Remember how trainloads of people have gone to enjoy lynchings? Not happen here? Prohibition--shooting down people just because they might be transporting liquor--no, that couldn't happen in America! Why, where in all history has there ever been a people so ripe for a dictatorship as ours! We're ready to start on a Children's Crusade--only of adults--right now, and the Right Reverend Abbots Windrip and Prang are all ready to lead it!"
"Well, what if they are?" protested R. C. Crowley. "It might not be so bad. I don't like all these irresponsible attacks on us bankers all the time. Of course, Senator Windrip has to pretend publicly to bawl the banks out, but once he gets into power he'll give the banks their proper influence in the administration and take our expert financial advice. Yes. Why are you so afraid of the word 'Fascism,' Doremus? Just a word--just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours--not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini--like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days--and have 'em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again.'Nother words, have a doctor who won't take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!"
"Yes!" said Emil Staubmeyer. "Didn't Hitler save Germany from the Red Plague of Marxism? I got cousins there. I know!"
"Hm," said Doremus, as often Doremus did say it. "Cure the evils of Democracy by the evils of Fascism! Funny therapeutics. I've heard of their curing syphilis by giving the patient malaria, but I've never heard of their curing malaria by giving the patient syphilis!"
Boring.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7766 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It Can't Happen Here (1935)
- Sinclair Lewis
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0301001h.htm...
"Nonsense! Nonsense!" snorted Tasbrough. "That couldn't happen here in America, not possibly! We're a country of freemen."
"The answer to that," suggested Doremus Jessup, "if Mr. Falck will forgive me, is 'the hell it can't!' Why, there's no country in the world that can get more hysterical--yes, or more obsequious!--than America. Look how Huey Long became absolute monarch over Louisiana, and how the Right Honorable Mr. Senator Berzelius Windrip owns his State. Listen to Bishop Prang and Father Coughlin on the radio--divine oracles, to millions. Remember how casually most Americans have accepted Tammany grafting and Chicago gangs and the crookedness of so many of President Harding's appointees? Could Hitler's bunch, or Windrip's, be worse? Remember the Kuklux Klan? Remember our war hysteria, when we called sauerkraut 'Liberty cabbage' and somebody actually proposed calling German measles 'Liberty measles'? And wartime censorship of honest papers? Bad as Russia! Remember our kissing the--well, the feet of Billy Sunday, the million-dollar evangelist, and of Aimée McPherson, who swam from the Pacific Ocean clear into the Arizona desert and got away with it? Remember Voliva and Mother Eddy?... Remember our Red scares and our Catholic scares, when all well-informed people knew that the O.G.P.U. were hiding out in Oskaloosa, and the Republicans campaigning against Al Smith told the Carolina mountaineers that if Al won the Pope would illegitimatize their children? Remember Tom Heflin and Tom Dixon? Remember when the hick legislators in certain states, in obedience to William Jennings Bryan, who learned his biology from his pious old grandma, set up shop as scientific experts and made the whole world laugh itself sick by forbidding the teaching of evolution?... Remember the Kentucky night-riders? Remember how trainloads of people have gone to enjoy lynchings? Not happen here? Prohibition--shooting down people just because they might be transporting liquor--no, that couldn't happen in America! Why, where in all history has there ever been a people so ripe for a dictatorship as ours! We're ready to start on a Children's Crusade--only of adults--right now, and the Right Reverend Abbots Windrip and Prang are all ready to lead it!"
"Well, what if they are?" protested R. C. Crowley. "It might not be so bad. I don't like all these irresponsible attacks on us bankers all the time. Of course, Senator Windrip has to pretend publicly to bawl the banks out, but once he gets into power he'll give the banks their proper influence in the administration and take our expert financial advice. Yes. Why are you so afraid of the word 'Fascism,' Doremus? Just a word--just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours--not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini--like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days--and have 'em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again.'Nother words, have a doctor who won't take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!"
"Yes!" said Emil Staubmeyer. "Didn't Hitler save Germany from the Red Plague of Marxism? I got cousins there. I know!"
A double Boring.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7767 Apr 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath. He glossed over mine, too. Libs are good at ignoring what they can't explain their way out of. I guess they have to be good at SOMETHING.
I expect if he was really a Marine at one time, he is experiencing a conflict of emotions over the question and quote. It does not adhere to his present inconsistencies.
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7768 Apr 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have another cigarette you 'liberal socialist commie'. While you are at it, will you PLEASE get those screwed up keys on your keyboard FIXED??????
He cant fix his keyboard any more than he can fix his rants and raves. It's an ingrained definition.


Scott

United States

#7769 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
It Can't Happen Here (1935)
- Sinclair Lewis
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0301001h.htm...
"Nonsense! Nonsense!" snorted Tasbrough. "That couldn't happen here in America, not possibly! We're a country of freemen."
"The answer to that," suggested Doremus Jessup, "if Mr. Falck will forgive me, is 'the hell it can't!' Why, there's no country in the world that can get more hysterical--yes, or more obsequious!--than America. Look how Huey Long became absolute monarch over Louisiana, and how the Right Honorable Mr. Senator Berzelius Windrip owns his State. Listen to Bishop Prang and Father Coughlin on the radio--divine oracles, to millions. Remember how casually most Americans have accepted Tammany grafting and Chicago gangs and the crookedness of so many of President Harding's appointees? Could Hitler's bunch, or Windrip's, be worse? Remember the Kuklux Klan? Remember our war hysteria, when we called sauerkraut 'Liberty cabbage' and somebody actually proposed calling German measles 'Liberty measles'? And wartime censorship of honest papers? Bad as Russia! Remember our kissing the--well, the feet of Billy Sunday, the million-dollar evangelist, and of Aimée McPherson, who swam from the Pacific Ocean clear into the Arizona desert and got away with it? Remember Voliva and Mother Eddy?... Remember our Red scares and our Catholic scares, when all well-informed people knew that the O.G.P.U. were hiding out in Oskaloosa, and the Republicans campaigning against Al Smith told the Carolina mountaineers that if Al won the Pope would illegitimatize their children? Remember Tom Heflin and Tom Dixon? Remember when the hick legislators in certain states, in obedience to William Jennings Bryan, who learned his biology from his pious old grandma, set up shop as scientific experts and made the whole world laugh itself sick by forbidding the teaching of evolution?... Remember the Kentucky night-riders? Remember how trainloads of people have gone to enjoy lynchings? Not happen here? Prohibition--shooting down people just because they might be transporting liquor--no, that couldn't happen in America! Why, where in all history has there ever been a people so ripe for a dictatorship as ours! We're ready to start on a Children's Crusade--only of adults--right now, and the Right Reverend Abbots Windrip and Prang are all ready to lead it!"
"Well, what if they are?" protested R. C. Crowley. "It might not be so bad. I don't like all these irresponsible attacks on us bankers all the time. Of course, Senator Windrip has to pretend publicly to bawl the banks out, but once he gets into power he'll give the banks their proper influence in the administration and take our expert financial advice. Yes. Why are you so afraid of the word 'Fascism,' Doremus? Just a word--just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours--not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini--like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days--and have 'em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again.'Nother words, have a doctor who won't take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!"
"Yes!" said Emil Staubmeyer. "Didn't Hitler save Germany from the Red Plague of Marxism? I got cousins there. I know!"
OK! Now I am about 90% certain. You were my teacher in High School. Unfortunately, I was one of many who slept through your class. As I recall, the only person who could stay awake was Freddie Philpot who sat in the front row. He also had 10 cups of coffee before your class so he could stay awake. You were also the teacher who, while trying to quit smoking, unconsciously puffed on a piece of chalk. I remember you always looking angry and you never smiled. We could never figure out if you were a man or a woman. Your post just conjured up some old school memories.
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#7770 Apr 26, 2013
Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you are absolutely insane. There is just no explaining your very obvious simple mindedness. I think you actually BELIEVE what is in your head. Just keep on believing that gobbly gook that is rolling around inside your pumpkin. Hopefully, the conservatives will step up and save you and the rest of your mentally challenged liberal brethren. I have decided you receive some kind of perverse pleasure from typing all of that nonsense. You probably need a cigarette after typing all that junk.
Gotta love it.

Not a single fact cited in that entire diatribe.

Not a single rebuttal to the citations - that of course are accurate.

So.... having clearly established that Liberalism is the very heart and soul (pun intended) of Christian Theology:

Right Wingrrs have only two options -

One acknowledge the obvious truth,
or
Attack the messenger.

Hint : As they very words of Jesus demonstrate unequivocally he was a Liberal revolutionary beyond all today's liberals wildest dreams,

When you attack someone for being liberal - you are attacking them for being "Christ like".

Maybe not a great "long term" plan.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7771 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
You are absolutely correct, the scripture in Leviticus is quite clear on many things that were important to a culture thousands of years ago. Now you want to trot out a single verse as the authority on your position, while ignoring the authority of all the remaining verses.
These are your actions, not mine,
this is your spin, not mine.
Keep wiping, you just might remove the egg someday.
You are wrong. The scripture makes it clear. There is no spinning. Perhaps you should read it. It's not about ignoring other scripture. It about what that particular scripture states. You are guilty of the same thing: trotting out other verses as the authority on your position while ignoring the authority of Leviticus 22:18.(Of course, you libs live by a double standard, so I'm not surprised.)
That egg seems very important to you. Heck! You voted for Obama. You can't wear more egg than THAT.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7772 Apr 26, 2013
Apparently wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep telling you, R E A D T H I S A G A I N S L O W L Y
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Do you intentionally ignore history, truth, and fact or are you simply in a state of denial? Is there a comprehension problem?
Or does you agenda entail purposeful deception, misinformation and deception?
The answer is, "Yes", to all of your questions.
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#7773 Apr 26, 2013
Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>It Can't Happen Here (1935)
- Sinclair Lewis
http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0301001h.htm...

"Nonsense! Nonsense!" snorted Tasbrough. "That couldn't happen here in America, not possibly! We're a country of freemen."

"The answer to that," suggested Doremus Jessup, "if Mr. Falck will forgive me, is 'the hell it can't!' Why, there's no country in the world that can get more hysterical--yes, or more obsequious!--than America. Look how Huey Long became absolute monarch over Louisiana, and how the Right Honorable Mr. Senator Berzelius Windrip owns his State. Listen to Bishop Prang and Father Coughlin on the radio--divine oracles, to millions. Remember how casually most Americans have accepted Tammany grafting and Chicago gangs and the crookedness of so many of President Harding's appointees? Could Hitler's bunch, or Windrip's, be worse? Remember the Kuklux Klan? Remember our war hysteria, when we called sauerkraut 'Liberty cabbage' and somebody actually proposed calling German measles 'Liberty measles'? And wartime censorship of honest papers? Bad as Russia! Remember our kissing the--well, the feet of Billy Sunday, the million-dollar evangelist, and of Aimée McPherson, who swam from the Pacific Ocean clear into the Arizona desert and got away with it? Remember Voliva and Mother Eddy?... Remember our Red scares and our Catholic scares, when all well-informed people knew that the O.G.P.U. were hiding out in Oskaloosa, and the Republicans campaigning against Al Smith told the Carolina mountaineers that if Al won the Pope would illegitimatize their children? Remember Tom Heflin and Tom Dixon? Remember when the hick legislators in certain states, in obedience to William Jennings Bryan, who learned his biology from his pious old grandma, set up shop as scientific experts and made the whole world laugh itself sick by forbidding the teaching of evolution?... Remember the Kentucky night-riders? Remember how trainloads of people have gone to enjoy lynchings? Not happen here? Prohibition--shooting down people just because they might be transporting liquor--no, that couldn't happen in America! Why, where in all history has there ever been a people so ripe for a dictatorship as ours! We're ready to start on a Children's Crusade--only of adults--right now, and the Right Reverend Abbots Windrip and Prang are all ready to lead it!"

"Well, what if they are?" protested R. C. Crowley. "It might not be so bad. I don't like all these irresponsible attacks on us bankers all the time. Of course, Senator Windrip has to pretend publicly to bawl the banks out, but once he gets into power he'll give the banks their proper influence in the administration and take our expert financial advice. Yes. Why are you so afraid of the word 'Fascism,' Doremus? Just a word--just a word! And might not be so bad, with all the lazy bums we got panhandling relief nowadays, and living on my income tax and yours--not so worse to have a real Strong Man, like Hitler or Mussolini--like Napoleon or Bismarck in the good old days--and have 'em really run the country and make it efficient and prosperous again.'Nother words, have a doctor who won't take any back-chat, but really boss the patient and make him get well whether he likes it or not!"

"Yes!" said Emil Staubmeyer. "Didn't Hitler save Germany from the Red Plague of Marxism? I got cousins there. I know!"

"Hm," said Doremus, as often Doremus did say it. "Cure the evils of Democracy by the evils of Fascism! Funny therapeutics. I've heard of their curing syphilis by giving the patient malaria, but I've never heard of their curing malaria by giving the patient syphilis!"
Great post.

But it's too long and some words have too many syllables for our Right Wing friends to read.

Thankfully, the rest of America can grasp the important warning it incorporates.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7774 Apr 26, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
“You are absolutely correct, the scripture in Leviticus is quite clear on many things that were important to a culture thousands of years ago.”
Not to put words in your mouth but, you say the same about the U.S. Constitution. In essence you say neither one is relevant to your life today. This tells me you assume yourself and your peers to be the ultimate arbitrator of right and wrong, law and judgment. You assume the only thing that may have effect or control about any of your actions are what you and your peers decide today, history is only for the joy of reading but does not apply to your life.
Many conservatives will shake their heads at your inconsistencies but not me. I would just ask myself “I wonder from which side of his family he inherited his lobotomy.”
“Now you want to trot out a single verse as the authority on your position, while ignoring the authority of all the remaining verses.”
Sort of like you do with many of your postings.
Good Post. The libs are legends in their own minds. As I have posted before, they live in an alternate universe.
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#7775 Apr 26, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>“You are absolutely correct, the scripture in Leviticus is quite clear on many things that were important to a culture thousands of years ago.”

Not to put words in your mouth but, you say the same about the U.S. Constitution. In essence you say neither one is relevant to your life today. This tells me you assume yourself and your peers to be the ultimate arbitrator of right and wrong, law and judgment. You assume the only thing that may have effect or control about any of your actions are what you and your peers decide today, history is only for the joy of reading but does not apply to your life.

Many conservatives will shake their heads at your inconsistencies but not me. I would just ask myself “I wonder from which side of his family he inherited his lobotomy.”

“Now you want to trot out a single verse as the authority on your position, while ignoring the authority of all the remaining verses.”

Sort of like you do with many of your postings.
So Right Wing logic is as follows:

We know God despises Gays because the Old Testament says so, because the Word of God is infallible,

but,

we know God doesn't mean the rest of the stuff in the Old Testament, because its silly, and the Word of God is not infallible.

Ah... if only they taught logic and reason on Right Wing Planet.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7776 Apr 26, 2013
Bored wrote:
<quoted text>
A useless post, not even worthy of the effort put forth.
So....what else is new? You could post this in reply to most, if not all, of "oh my's) posts.
Informed Opinion

Sunapee, NH

#7777 Apr 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>OK! Now I am about 90% certain. You were my teacher in High School. Unfortunately, I was one of many who slept through your class. As I recall, the only person who could stay awake was Freddie Philpot who sat in the front row. He also had 10 cups of coffee before your class so he could stay awake. You were also the teacher who, while trying to quit smoking, unconsciously puffed on a piece of chalk. I remember you always looking angry and you never smiled. We could never figure out if you were a man or a woman. Your post just conjured up some old school memories.
See, I told you Right Wingers can't be expected to read entire paragraphs and attend to the subject at hand for more than 38 seconds. Their limited intellectuals skills are why the media created "Sound Bites".

And here's proof of that, but even more entertaining, once again they boast of their limited abilities as if being ignorant and unwilling to learn is a positive attribute.

The great thing is that those who appreciate education and knowledge will always need the sons and daughters of those who don't as affordable domestic help.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7778 Apr 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love it.
Not a single fact cited in that entire diatribe.
Not a single rebuttal to the citations - that of course are accurate.
So.... having clearly established that Liberalism is the very heart and soul (pun intended) of Christian Theology:
Right Wingrrs have only two options -
One acknowledge the obvious truth,
or
Attack the messenger.
Hint : As they very words of Jesus demonstrate unequivocally he was a Liberal revolutionary beyond all today's liberals wildest dreams,
When you attack someone for being liberal - you are attacking them for being "Christ like".
Maybe not a great "long term" plan.
You are the one who's insane; not me. You DO know the definition of insanity, right? That is WHY there is no point in citing more(the same) facts and proof to you. You, on the other hand, keep up the same old fallacies, etc. You libs are such "right fighters". All you do is fillibuster and call it "winning". Your thinking is very twisted, but then most liberal thinking is.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7779 Apr 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
But it's too long and some words have too many syllables for our Right Wing friends to read.
Thankfully, the rest of America can grasp the important warning it incorporates.
You get a government check. You don't have anything better to do than read those looonnnngggg boring posts and type looooonnnnng boring posts. The rest of us have to get out in the world to keep you liberals in your booze, cigs, flatscreens and lottery tickets. Now, eat another bonbon in honor of us "makers".
Bored

Dahlonega, GA

#7780 Apr 26, 2013
Scott wrote:
<quoted text>
OK! Now I am about 90% certain. You were my teacher in High School. Unfortunately, I was one of many who slept through your class. As I recall, the only person who could stay awake was Freddie Philpot who sat in the front row. He also had 10 cups of coffee before your class so he could stay awake. You were also the teacher who, while trying to quit smoking, unconsciously puffed on a piece of chalk. I remember you always looking angry and you never smiled. We could never figure out if you were a man or a woman. Your post just conjured up some old school memories.
Great post!
I have been laughing for the last 5 minutes.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7781 Apr 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
So Right Wing logic is as follows:
We know God despises Gays because the Old Testament says so, because the Word of God is infallible,
but,
we know God doesn't mean the rest of the stuff in the Old Testament, because its silly, and the Word of God is not infallible.
Ah... if only they taught logic and reason on Right Wing Planet.
In actuality, you are questioning the logic of God. Think about it.....if you are capable of it.

“Liberals are closet raaacists!”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#7782 Apr 26, 2013
Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I told you Right Wingers can't be expected to read entire paragraphs and attend to the subject at hand for more than 38 seconds. Their limited intellectuals skills are why the media created "Sound Bites".
And here's proof of that, but even more entertaining, once again they boast of their limited abilities as if being ignorant and unwilling to learn is a positive attribute.
The great thing is that those who appreciate education and knowledge will always need the sons and daughters of those who don't as affordable domestic help.
Your last sentence is very interesting. It sounds as if you are breaking one of the rules in the liberal playbook. You are making a disparaging remark about domestic help. You are stating that domestic help is beneath you. You are stating that because they aren't as educated as you, they don't deserve to make as much money as you. You are stating that domestic help doesn't appreciate education. You are insinuating that they had the same opportunity as you, but made the choice to not make much money. You are a fraud; a faux liberal. Poser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Injudgement 285,819
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 14 hr Weepy 101,565
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 17 hr MAGA 1,035
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 22 hr Killkenny 21
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in West Virgin... (Oct '14) Aug 14 duck 68
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Aug 14 RNC Rightwing NUT... 110,128
Election Who's got your vote in the Virginia Senate race? (Oct '14) Aug 13 Defeat Ralph Northam 17
More from around the web