Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 363)

Showing posts 7,241 - 7,260 of39,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
Is TROLL in your Republican Bible. It's much differen't than mine.
Yeah, here is an example of YOUR democrat Bible.
1. Don't agree with me, you are full of hate.
2. Don't agree with me, you hate black people.
3. Don't agree with me, you hate poor people.
4. Don't agree with me, you are greedy.
5. Don't agree with me, you are selfish.
6. Don't agree with me, you are old and white.
.......... yadda yadda yadaa.

Here is one for you: As Informed Opinion so eloquetly posted a couple of days ago: You liberal social commies LOVE taking conservatives money, so don't stop working.

I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks, Informed Opinion.
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>Okay. I'm going to type this s-l-o-w-l-y. Every single thing that you can say that points to Jesus being a liberal can be turned completely around and make him a conservative. It's interesting how JUDGEMENTAL you are. My goodness.
1. Would Jesus want to make the weak stronger by making the stong weak?
2. Would Jesus want to make the unsuccessful successful by making the successful unsuccessful?
3. Would Jesus want to give to the payee by taking from the payer?
4. Would Jesus want someone to do for others what those others can and should do for themselves?
(BTW, I've already posted something similiar to this.)
This could go on and on. You should, by now, understand...hopefully.
Since you are so judgemental, how do you feel about gay marriage?
It amazes me how you so called judgemental religious zealots judge other's salvation and those who don't bow down to the left wing propaganda are bend for hell. How about this, Doo. You take care of your own salvation and I'll take care of mine. In your spare time, reevaluate your compulsion to judge others.
Let me type this eeeevvvvvveeeeennnnn slower so you can get it.

Nooooo mmmmatttttterrrrr

howwwww harrrrrrrddddd. youuuuuuu

tryyyyyuu toooooo preeeeeetendddd

it issssnnnntttt trrrrruuuuue,

Jeeeeeesusssss wasssss aaaaa

Leeeeeeeebereeeeeralllllll .

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

domino wrote:
<quoted text>
Synergy, just ignore him, this so-called religious person is attempting to pick a fight. We know who is correct and it definitely isnt Troll Doo.
lol Thanks, domino. Trust me. Doo is no match for me. He believes all that left wing 'Obama cares about the middle class' propaganda. Bless his heart. Obama hasn't actually DONE ANYTHING for the middle class, but he smilles into the camera and his teleprompter tells him to say he LIKES the middle class and that computes as SAVING the middle class to the Obamabots. Hilarious.

Since: Jul 12

Douglasville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would believe the Devil before I would believe a Republican.
You do. How sad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Agreed- I say confiscate their homes, their businesses, and sell them into slavery if it can be done.
Load them on transports and send them to Iraq and Afghanistan - the places they love so much they sent others there to die.
The shame is that the Marines who came home in body bags because of these Right Wingers lunacy are gone forever.
And amazingly, they feel no shame for the senseless death and destruction they caused, or for bankrupting the country.
They need to be held accountable.
Just read this crap you posted. Are you THAT SICK? Seriously?
Okay. I can play this game.
If you are so concerned about those who have died in the wars, what do you have to say about those soldiers who have been and are still being killed over there? What? Nothing? You don't have hatred toward Obama, the libs and YOURSELF for those who have died since Obama has been in office? The shame is that the Marines and soldiers from the other branches of the service who are STILL coming home in body bags because of YOU Left Wingers and your lunacy are gone forever. There is a place for all of you on that SAME TRANSPORT. See how that works?
If you are so concerned about the poor, pack up your computer, your clothes, your food, your furniture, well, basically everything you own and donate those items. That's right. How DARE YOU spend your days on a computer when there are hungry people in your own country; heck, probably in your own city.! How DARE YOU watch TV or read a book when there are people in this world who need your help RIGHT NOW THIS VERY MINUTE. PLUS, they don't have a TV nor a book. GIVE THEM YOURS. Well, what are you waiting for you greedy, self-centered, self-serving, lazy, materialistic individual? I don't expect to see any more posts from you. You shouldn't HAVE that computer until every single other person in this country has a computer. I bet you have a car, too. YOU rich, unfeeling, money grabbing piece of trash. DONATE that car RIGHT NOW! Do you hear me????? Just Do It! SEE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID YOU SOUND????!
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, here is an example of YOUR democrat Bible.
1. Don't agree with me, you are full of hate.
2. Don't agree with me, you hate black people.
3. Don't agree with me, you hate poor people.
4. Don't agree with me, you are greedy.
5. Don't agree with me, you are selfish.
6. Don't agree with me, you are old and white.
.......... yadda yadda yadaa.
Here is one for you: As Informed Opinion so eloquetly posted a couple of days ago: You liberal social commies LOVE taking conservatives money, so don't stop working.
I couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks, Informed Opinion.
1-Full of hate....yep.
2-Hate black people...you sure doo
3-Hate poor people...yep.
4-Republicans are greedy...yep.
5-Republicans are selfish...yep.
6-Yes I am old and white and very wise....yep
Lots of facts there....I agree with you but you left a lot of crap out.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I would believe the Devil before I would believe a Republican.
Heck! If you aren't a conservative, you ARE the devil. rotfl
Sorry, Doo. You went out for that one.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me type this eeeevvvvvveeeeennnnn slower so you can get it.
Nooooo mmmmatttttterrrrr
howwwww harrrrrrrddddd. youuuuuuu
tryyyyyuu toooooo preeeeeetendddd
it issssnnnntttt trrrrruuuuue,
Jeeeeeesusssss wasssss aaaaa
Leeeeeeeebereeeeeralllllll .
I must say, the length of this post is your best yet. No content, but kudos on keeping it short.
Doo

Dalton, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol Thanks, domino. Trust me. Doo is no match for me. He believes all that left wing 'Obama cares about the middle class' propaganda. Bless his heart. Obama hasn't actually DONE ANYTHING for the middle class, but he smilles into the camera and his teleprompter tells him to say he LIKES the middle class and that computes as SAVING the middle class to the Obamabots. Hilarious.
He is quite opposite from George Bush. No wars, big bank bail outs, wall street bail outs and tax breaks for the rich. Laugh on!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you use a "Republican Bible" too. They are much different from the real thing you know. I beleive in the real kind hearted loving liberal God...not the selfish greedy hater poor people one.
Hey, Doo. What do you think of Leviticus 22:18?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
1-Full of hate....yep.
Ummmm.....so you are admitting that is what your democrat Bible teaches you, huh?
Well, we all knew it, but it IS nice to have it validated by such a "Christian". Wow, Doo. You just set your party back by YEARS.
I noticed you conveniently ignored the post where I pointed out how Jesus was/is a conservative.
Would you please address that post? I'll wait.......

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
He is quite opposite from George Bush. No wars, big bank bail outs, wall street bail outs and tax breaks for the rich. Laugh on!
Tell us what he has DONE. Not what he hasn't done. Thanks.

Also, please respond to post #7710.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you taking a gander at post #7715, too. I'll wait.....
Informed Opinion

Naples, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

domino wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone knows that by your posts....we KNOW you believe the devil. You prove that on here on a daily basis lately, doo, cn or whatever name you are using now.
The devil would be more honest and less selfish.

Just kidding.

Sort of.
Oh my

Blairsville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Synergy wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/blairsville-g...
Oh, I've read Leviticus. There is no denying what it says. NO DENYING. YOU are funny in that you can read those same words and make up some other meaning. On a personal level, I don't care whom someone marries, however, Leviticus says WHAT IT SAYS. Whom someone marries has no bearing on my life whatsoever. You can't take those particular words and manipulate them to fit your agenda.
I didn't HAVE to admit that I didn't read your entire post. I just didn't NEED to. You and your other LONG WINDED lib pals waste other's time. There is NO egg on my face. You libs just never cease to spin and that puts egg on YOUR face. This time it doesn't work. Well, it NEVER works with those who know the truth. Now, if you post another one of your Loooooooog diatribes, let me tell you right now, I'm not going to read it. Sum it up.
So, what you're saying, in a long winded way, is that you will use the portions of Leviticus that support your position and ignore the rest of the things that are obviously part of a culture from another time and place.

Keep wiping, you've almost got it all off.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what you're saying, in a long winded way, is that you will use the portions of Leviticus that support your position and ignore the rest of the things that are obviously part of a culture from another time and place.
Keep wiping, you've almost got it all off.
You are being ridiculous and SURELY you know it. That scripture is VERY CLEAR. You libs can't spin that. Heck! If you want to marry a lamppost, I don't CARE, but you simply CAN'T change the words to mean what you want it to in order to father your left wing agenda. You'll never get the egg off your face because you'll never accept the truth.
Why don't YOU respond to the posts that I've asked Doo(you?) to respond to?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
The devil would be more honest and less selfish.
Just kidding.
Sort of.
Yeah, well the same can be said about you libs. Make no mistake about it, partner.
Just kidding. Sort of.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Bigdave1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Check this out. Just confirms what you know.
http://vimeo.com/63749370
Thanks Dave, knew it was happening. This video brings it into perspective.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Doo wrote:
<quoted text>
1-Full of hate....yep.
Ur not wise. Ur otherwise.
Bored

Dawsonville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2013

Judged:

Informed Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Great post.
Agreed- I say confiscate their homes, their businesses, and sell them into slavery if it can be done.
Load them on transports and send them to Iraq and Afghanistan - the places they love so much they sent others there to die.
The shame is that the Marines who came home in body bags because of these Right Wingers lunacy are gone forever.
And amazingly, they feel no shame for the senseless death and destruction they caused, or for bankrupting the country.
They need to be held accountable.
Spoken like the true communist you are. You forgot to mention the trucks with machine guns.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 7,241 - 7,260 of39,277
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••